Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (44581 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by pansophist(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
sukkot:
Yes Sirrrrrrr very well said . Salute. man said 40k $ is too much sef lol

Even in Brussels, the capital of EU, commissions, Parliament, NATO etc, the poverty in there is so much.

At Brussels noord station, homeless people scattered every where with tents, living outside in the cold for years, and the EU can't help them but instead pump billions of dollars to Ukraine to fight a war it will never win.

And this is just Brussels, it's like this in many part of the country, and also in many countries in the EU. I'm sure most of this folks will collect even 10k to go back home.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

This tells me you have limited experience.
It is far better to enter with $1k and no papers than stay in Naija with $40k:
Take the $1k, enter UK, US, Canada, ask for asylum. Play your cards right. Before long you'll have your papers. Guaranteed

Chai this one no get sense ooo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by NaijaCover(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by GloriousGbola: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

This tells me you have limited experience.
It is far better to enter with $1k and no papers than stay in Naija with $40k:
Take the $1k, enter UK, US, Canada, ask for asylum. Play your cards right. Before long you'll have your papers. Guaranteed

As for the $40k. Depends on your circumstances abroad. There are Nigerians in US, UK, etc who'll happily go back home given $10k

Before long youll have your papers guaranteed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by StarchAndBanga: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Abroad people: will you relocate back home if given $40k?

Home guys: $40k to stay in Naija OR $1k to enter any country of your choice without papers. Pick one

The $1k na one time payment dem go give me?

If na just one time payment of $1k, I go collect the $40k come from there continue my japa journey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by benqo01(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
sukkot:
you are talking rubbish. there are millios of stranded africans and nigerians who if you offer 40k dollars today they will return to their coutry. heck there are millions of legal nigerians in the uk who have worked for 30 years but cant save due to bills and have less than 5000 pounds in their account - all those people will gladly take the 40,000 dollars and return home. you are here saying someone with just 1k and illegal is far better off ? you are delusional bro. very delusional. especially todays europe that has economic problems . you are very delusional. even people that enter europe legally with 10,000 dollars struggle to find their feet talkless of someone illegal with just 1k

Wy still move to UK when u know it is very expensive,me don't even fancy UK smaller European country is okay for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
What is 40k dollars please?

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
40K dollars is 23.4million naira approximately.

Nigeria will finish that money for you in one year and if the business you decide to do (as some people have suggested), isn't strong enough to survive the first 18 months, you go poor pass when them never give you the 40K dols.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by kunle75(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Home guys: $40k to stay in Naija OR $1k to enter any country of your choice without papers. Pick one

Hell No,

I saved past that already.

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Selfmotivated: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

$40k is about 17,653,200.00 Nigerian Naira. Nigeria economic outlook will swallow that money within one year based on the sky rocking inflation. No going back to Sodom...

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
I told my uncle, in 2019 when I arrived, I said, I relocate back to Nigeria and retire when I make £50k, he looked at me with a smile; and he told me the cost of his rang rover, it was £85. From that moment he didn't have to tell me to growup; get sense and aim high. You can easily save £10k/,year if you want to.
You know my answer.

7 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by SunMusk(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
With what I know now I will stay in Nigeria with the 40k, are you kidding me. Even if I don't know anything I will still take the 40k.
PoliteActivist:

Bros, remember part of the criteria is that you CHOOSE where to go with the $1k.
If you know what you are doing and where to go, it is much, much, much, better to leave Naija with $1k and no papers, than stay in Naija with $40k.
Check out this video below

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by maziude: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

If you think people still leave Nigeria because of only money, then you need to have a rethink.

What good is $40k to a dead person?

8 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by seanwilliam(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Well, I personally will take 40k$ (32m)

I can always go to aboard for vacation, I no fit leave naija go Dey struggle.

If can make use of the 40k$ well, in 5 years , I’ll have enough to travel overseas and enjoy my life with my family.
Nigeria is the best place to spend and enjoy money .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by NwaliE01: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Even 100k, i wouldn't come back.

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Selfmotivated:

$40k is about 17,653,200.00 Nigerian Naira. Nigeria economic outlook will swallow that money within one year based on the sky rocking inflation. No going back to Sodom...
No it's about 26mita in Nigeria. And you can't do anything with that amount in Nigeria. Besides why will anyone want to return to a shithole country with no basic amenities?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by iod69779: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
I have much more than that but I will not, NEVER. I will miss ordering from Amazon, hearing much less honking on the roads, not having a speed dial police number, having a stable job, fewer dust on the streets, more polite people, fewer places to run to and have a quick number 1 and all that

Every country has their issues but Nigeria issues are too basic and frustrating for the average person who has lived abroad so it's a No No

8 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:

Well, check out this below

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Thortp(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Give some people even £40m, they will still complain.
Omo naija
PoliteActivist:

Who is "they" that used to call him that. How does that make him second class? Didn't prevent him becoming president!
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Codes151(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
al these irrelevant things on Nairaland d make fp....

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Sunshine311(f): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
It's possible
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by vikkiedee: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dem go give you 40k pounds or dollars to relocate to Nigeria and still come and kidnap you to pay the same money…. I no do abeg… �

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by OdefaGirl(f): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
sukkot:
are you crazy ? the police still out here gunning down negros. racism is rife. bro how old are you if you dont mind me asking ?

It's never the same with what is going on in Nigeria.... please, except the rise in US currently.
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Thortp(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
So, who voted for him?
sukkot:
Obama who when he became president they used to call him monkey boy obombo everyday as racial taunts lmaoooo ? you are clueless bro
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Folawealth090:

Chai this one no get sense ooo

GloriousGbola:

Before long youll have your papers guaranteed cheesy cheesy

Believe me many of these places need workers and actually want you there. They have de jure things in place to help you stay once you get there. You'd find the laws are not strictly enforced

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ipobarecriminals: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
sad only if you can embark on 70 days dry fasting,with light candle on ur head,without water/food @bar beach go make me com back sad.I do visit Naija but to relocate back now,mbanu embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ZINNYBANKS: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
pansophist:

Why buy citizenship when you can smartly get it without spending such? Lots of countries offers citizenship by birth and because your child is a citizen, the parents have the right to stay there and cater for the child.

That's smarter than wasting such. That's why your celebs always gives birth abroad. So if your cash can't give you citizenship, your preek should grin
Lol thats true but if you get like say 10b buying it won't be a problem . cause under 2 weeks or a month max everything will be ready .

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

The $1k na one time payment dem go give me?

If na just one time payment of $1k, I go collect the $40k come from there continue my japa journey

No, you can't japa again. You'd have to stay in Naija. That's part of the deal
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin

sukkot:
you see the two bolded ? do you see how you are confusing yasef bro ? so there are many in the uk as you said who would be happy to return home with just 10k dollars but in same breath you are saying someone collecting the 40 thousand dollars to remain in naija is a wrong move ? you aint making sense right now bro. why not cut the suffering of entering the uk and then suffering to the point where all you need to return is 10k dollars, why not just get the shortcut and collect 4 times that amount without even stepping into the suffering land ? just collect the 40k dollars and stay cheesy cheesy

Confusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Firstcitizen: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
For $40M I might but not sure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years / Mistake In My Passport"s Date Of Birth, Could It Be Of Any Effect? / What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.