Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (44902 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by FreeIgboho: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Well, I'm a big boy. Winning is not everything. Besides, I have already won. That phase is over. We're now in another phase.

Oh no no sir, your great victory must be cemented and solidified. Responding will dilute it, and we don’t want it diluted, do we? Different if you open a new thread
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by FreeIgboho: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
kunle75:

Sure

BTW Igboho was in jail when I opened my account, hence the moniker. Funny how he has maintained a totally low profile since his release grin
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
dazzlingd:

Congratulations! A well deserved victory

Well, thank you!
I actually really did bet, and I won!
But it's sort of a pyrrhic victory because no tangible rewards come with it
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Oh no no sir, your great victory must be cemented and solidified. Responding will dilute it, and we don’t want it diluted, do we? Different if you open a new thread

You just being a wise guy grin. Am I not the one telling you to respond? Then again you probably don't have much of an imput, which is quite understandable
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by FreeIgboho: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2022
LordErrk:

This explicitly tells me you have no idea how things work abroad

He thinks it’s by grammar. The whites know all the tricks too. I know someone here in US seeking asylum meanwhile he has mistakenly gotten a girl pregnant

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Chasemaduka: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2022
Lol. So easy. How much do you have now? X it 5time. Then do same again, and again. You'd be a billionaire.
seanwilliam:

You’re right on this though. It’s common among Nigerian youth especially.
But I personally practice delay gratification, maybe because I suffer too much before I started making money, I can’t afford to lose it grin .

Any day any time, I’ll choose 32m over traveling abroad . Within a year I can easily x5 that amount and I will be able to travel anywhere
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Chasemaduka: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2022
Funny enough, poor and illiterate ppl feels threatened by facts with proof.
Nezzjnr:
Lmao cheesy cheesy

Ndi I have this... I have that don show cheesy
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Nezzjnr: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Chasemaduka:
Funny enough, poor and illiterate ppl fells threatened buy facts with proof.
You shouldn't feel threatened by my post at all.

I didn't quote you
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by seanwilliam(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Chasemaduka:
Lol. So easy. How much do you have now? X it 5time. Then do same again, and again. You'd be a billionaire.

grin Lol. Im not rich yet bro , but at my age, and judging by my background , I’m very very comfortable by nigeria standard most especially since I’ve started practicing delay gratification.

I don’t need to be a billionaire to prove a point nah
grin grin
And yes if I follow that your simple maths, I go be billionaire grin grin
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Folks, please, with all due respect, this thread is closed. So please don't keep posting on the thread.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

Thanks.

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by CanadaOrBust: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
seanwilliam:

grin Lol. Im not rich yet bro , but at my age, and judging by my background , I’m very very comfortable by nigeria standard most especially since I’ve started practicing delay gratification.

I don’t need to be a billionaire to prove a point nah
grin grin
And yes if I follow that your simple maths, I go be billionaire grin grin

Delay gratification how? Maybe I’ll learn a thing or two.
It will help quintuple my money in a year?
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Anunakeeh: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I was referencing a typical Nigerian, which obviously you are not.
A typical Nigerian who suddenly comes into $40k will immediately become "big boy", buy better car, get better place with better furnishings, expensive funerals/weddings, upgrade their profile in society which comes with bigger exoenses, be show-off generous to relatives and friends, etc.
Before long the money will be gone and they'd be back exactly where they were.

Lol You have said It all.

How come you arranged this so well. You seems to have had first hand experience of the Trenches In shiiithole.

Very empty brain zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by FreeIgboho: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Folks, please, with all due respect, this thread is closed. So please don't keep posting on the thread.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

Thanks.

THREAD CLOSED

See him. What gives you the right to declare any thread on Nairaland closed? Funny guy. Highest you can do is stop replying your mentions. Period!
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
FreeIgboho:

See him. What gives you the right to declare any thread on Nairaland closed? Funny guy. Highest you can do is stop replying your mentions. Period!

Well, I closed the thread because not a single one of you people had the generosity of heart to interpret the video I posted or answer questions I asked in good faith. But I did win
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Anunakeeh:

Lol You have said It all.

How come you arranged this so well. You seems to have had first hand experience of the Trenches In shiiithole.

Very empty brain zombies.

No, it's just from knowing human nature, and knowing Nigerians in particular. I've come across such scenarios again and again. Like these lottery winners below

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2022
Firstcitizen:
For $40M I might but not sure

$40M or you won't return to your fatherland. Some people (not me o) will say you're a thief!
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by FreeIgboho: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Well, I closed the thread because not a single one of you people had the generosity of heart to interpret the video I posted or answer questions I asked in good faith. But I did win

But you won! grin
You we’re celebrating, weren’t you?
You ought be thanking us for helping you win! cheesy
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2022
FreeIgboho:

But you won! grin
You we’re celebrating, weren’t you?
You ought be thanking us for helping you win! cheesy

Well I did win. I won the bet that not a single person would respond - because not a single person did.
But it was a pyrrhic victory ...

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2022
OdefaGirl:

And you think that being in your hometown has given you all the rights as a citizen...cut the crap. Intimidation and suffering everywhere....so one chooses the suffering "best" for them, which millions of Nigerians if given the opportunity will choose to their better suffering outside the shores of this country.

No mind am my sister. At least over there they have due process that is not totally corrupt.
Also, perchance police abuse you or their stray bullet hits you, you are guaranteed millions. Over here, the matter ends right there

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Pray before you relocate

Exactly.
God's time is the best and some people are destined to thrive in Nigeria but not abroad.
Does this guy below look like a yahoo boy?

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
umarshehu58:

Is your environment safe from herdsmen? No safe place in Nigeria o

No mind am.
And I don't know what exactly happened - Naija is now the kidnapping capital of the world!

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
grin

Confusion

Which kine confusion
Simple: if you're having a bad life abroad, even with $10k and plane ticket many would go back;
Conversely, if you don't have solid plans in Nigeria better to relocate than to collect $40k because the money will soon finish

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Cold is too much abroad...and I'm staying in Naija...so what's the big deal in OP's question.

Cold... so how about all these people over there? Like this guy below who brought his mamy

** I want to ship some mangala to US. How does it work? I'm in Lagos

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
So how does the below tally with your experience IbeOkehie?

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2022
KosiGee:

How old are are you mister?
You want to enter UK with $1k which is less than £1k….you’ll end up in immigration centre
and if Sunak and co play their cards right as well….you’ll end up as a guest to Paul Kagame’s Rwanda.

You like to fantasize….don’t you?

UK is not the only country in the world.
Can you please expatiate on the bolded
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by FreeIgboho: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Well I did win. I won the bet that not a single person would respond - because not a single person did.
But it was a pyrrhic victory ...

Give it up guy
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Give it up guy

Give what up?
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2022
ednut1:
Unless you are able to get a job and you have a skill in demand, you wont be able to get work visa for most countries. Canada and Australia have an immigration program check if you meet the requirements. If you are a nurse, doctors,IT, auditor etc its easy to get work visa in uk and the likes. Many people use student visa to enter in the paat people used visiting visa. But these days if you use visit enter you may not be able to work and you get deported.

Even with all these shortage of workers?
See below

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ednut1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Even with all these shortage of workers?
See below
the government/ ircc have refused to modernize or improve their processes. So any employer urgently needing someone will spend money on an immigration consultant and the visa may take 6m to 1 years . So many of them are not interested in that. Student visa for uk and work permit is finalized in 15 to 20 days. Not the case for Canada. Work hours for students that was 20 a week had been removed to address the shortages
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by FreeIgboho: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Give what up?

Why don’t you answer the questions and translate the videos yourself
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
[author= greenmaster post=118720709] exactly. Abeg leave that guy, body go touch am. What's the use of wisdom when there is no eye, he doesn't understand,

No mind am. Meanwhile what do you think of this guy below. He said he was having no headway with visa until he said this prayer, then everything opened up and he's now a citizen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2tifFJQBLQ

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
ednut1:
the government/ ircc have refused to modernize or improve their processes. So any employer urgently needing someone will spend money on an immigration consultant and the visa may take 6m to 1 years . So many of them are not interested in that. Student visa for uk and work permit is finalized in 15 to 20 days. Not the case for Canada. Work hours for students that was 20 a week had been removed to address the shortages

Oh, ok.
6 months to a year! Meanwhile they are the ones desperate for workers! I wonder why they don't just make their policies dependent on their need for workers.
Meanwhile what do you think of the guy in the video above. He said he was having no headway with visa until he said that prayer, then suddenly everything went very smoothly and he's now a citizen

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders / First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights / Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.