Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada (58474 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Joe4real1988(m): 3:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars
U bleeped up by emphasizing 'only man in Canada'. Is it only men in Canada that make good husband? Or is it only in Canada couple make good and happy home? U seem to be a materialistic lady though, with this your desire. U might just miss the designed man for u with this your materialistic mindset undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Joe4real1988(m): 4:58am On Nov 10, 2022
mrdharkchild:

You got mouth though, for a lady in Nigeria with no prospect of anything.
Even in the Canada you are still giving condition of Student visa non inclusive.

Nor Vex!
Which Visa u get?
All girls here in Canada are so fucking lonely and looking for guys.
You in Nigeria, with your old stretched, dirty, common, pussy are making demands.

When you are nowhere to be found.
Where do u work in Nigeria if I may ask?
What are you going to offer?
Is it sex and babies?

We've got hoes here who gives us sex.
Babies ain't a problem.
What will you do different desperate ho?
Some guys are considering her greedy desire already na undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Joe4real1988(m): 5:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Childofthelord:
Dear sis,

Stop mudding yourself on the streets of Nairaland. You'll be lucky to find anything good from this Nazareth of a forum. Pray to God about that thing that you earnestly desire. Maintain a good character, be outspoken and positive. God will always make a way. Have a beautiful day dear.

Yours sincerely,
Childofthelord
Nothing good comes out of greedy desire/pursuit. She has zero care nor love.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Joe4real1988(m): 5:18am On Nov 10, 2022
fluffybaby:

I thought you men said submission is the biggest thing man ever wants from his wife? She has that to offer.
She has that by pretense or fabrication right? U think men are fools?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Joe4real1988(m): 5:21am On Nov 10, 2022
ModestGal:

Girl, you are doing it wrong.
If you have this mentality, you are not going to get any one to date you here in Canada. Most single guys here are actually not normal in my opinion. Also, majority of Residents and citizens started as a student, visitor or whatever. I hate it when people have the mentality of eating where you didn't sow, and your likes is the reason why men abuse women.
Open your heart to dating students,or anyone in Canada, and you will be able to come to Canada someday no matter how long, you might even be lucky to get someone who is a resident. I won't personally date a resident who is single though, most of them are psychos. Most men are psychos though
Unless you don't mind marrying an idio*t though
Well your best bet is coming to Canada first, once you are already in Canada, you will get a guy. But again, I wouldn't trade my happiness for petty money that I can make if I'm hardworking, and wouldn't advice anygirl to do so. Men that are psychos,e go shock you
Does it look like she understands life?

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

You need a big dirk in ur life
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ModestGal(f): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Does it look like she understands life?
Maybe she doesn't, there was a lady that came to Canada,if i tell you what her eye saw ehn. Even she lost her baby on top the matter. There's no how coming to Canada would worth it if i have to loose a baby. The guy married her, brought her to Canada, impregnated her, and abandoned her on the peak of labour. Now the lady lost her newborn baby and have mental problem join.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Joe4real1988(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2022
ModestGal:

Maybe she doesn't, there was a lady that came to Canada,if i tell you what her eye saw ehn. Even she lost her baby on top the matter. There's no how coming to Canada would worth it if i have to loose a baby. The guy married her, brought her to Canada, impregnated her, and abandoned her on the peak of labour. Now the lady lost her newborn baby and have mental problem join.
Hmmm that's deep though. We all seek for our better half/soul mate, where someone is doesn't guarantee a better home/union, that's what the OP fails to understand. In this OP's case ehh, she is not seeking for love/family, all she is seeking for is opportunity but she refused to come out plain. I pity any man that will fall into her trap undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by hartson(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2022
Have you seen the Canada husband?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Qc1(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Jeweltz:

Hmm. All that I just need is an honest man who'll lead me right, be my support while I be his support. It's just a plus if he's a Nigerian Canadian man, tho I really want my husband to have a Canadian paper so we can travel anytime we want.

I hope you know the differences between having a Canadian papers and being a Canadian citizen.

If I got you pregnant, your child is automatically a Canadian citizen too. It doesn't matter If he/she was born in Nigeria or not.

Which one do you want?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Gaddafih001(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2022
Jeweltz:

Can I DM you? If you'd like to talk...
I am waiting patiently.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Jeweltz(f): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Qc1:

I hope you know the differences between having a Canadian papers and being a Canadian citizen.

If I got you pregnant, your child is automatically a Canadian citizen too. It doesn't matter If he/she was born in Nigeria or not.

Which one do you want?

Which one is "my child? You don't want to be responsible for my baby? Ahahaha �

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by DoMeGood09: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jeweltz:

All men can never be heartbreakers. I guess you met the wrong ones.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Qc1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jeweltz:

Which one is "my child? You don't want to be responsible for my baby? Ahahaha �

I'm generalizing.

Talk is cheap , where can I meet you with my blue passport?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

For me I want someone that makes money and uses her own money to take care of herself....I don't care about submission....I can submit to myself....

So she can do as she wills then or you also expect her to treat you like the head of the family?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Joe4real1988:
She has that by pretense or fabrication right? U think men are fools?
You said it yourself.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
voidUpdate:

Lol. Kid, there's a lot for you to learn then.

Funny you. Oh look, your diaper is soiled.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
@DonWest16

Grow balls and learn to speak without insult when you have not been attacked in any way, shape or form. This attitude of yours stinks and only men with small pricks behave that way. Is your prick small?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Joe4real1988(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
fluffybaby:

You said it yourself.
U don't understand my write-up dear
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BigBashiru: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
fluffybaby:

So she can do as she wills then or you also expect her to treat you like the head of the family?

Being the head of the family is not tied to money. Being the head of the family means providing direction and overall leadership....What do you think?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Slmgirldippussy: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jeweltz:

Since U can't find a man living in Canada
Can you go with man living in Kano
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Emmanuel30a: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hardy123:
This one don craze o grin
You say?...
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Shebbs: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Cmanforall:

Supporting his waist grin

����
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BlessedOne259: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jeweltz:

I hope you get what you desire. As long as funding is not a problem, it is faster and easier for students to bring their spouses than those who are not on student visas.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by voidUpdate(m): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
fluffybaby:

Funny you. Oh look, your diaper is soiled.

Lol. No need to contend. It's visible in your name "fluffy baby "

Trust me, I can do this all day. grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by osunpickin(m): 2:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Jeweltz:

I'm 31.

Not a Virgin. But very low body count

Lovely, can take care of home, submissive, Godly
Never been married

I have the perfect guy for you, he is 35yrs old
I am US based but can't give you my number because of fraudsters (hope you understand)
Open a fake email address so we can talk. I will send my number to you after your email
I am for real and God has answered your prayers
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by GistFullGround: 2:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Ee
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by GistFullGround: 3:03am On Nov 11, 2022
K
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Billgatessecond: 3:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Jeweltz:

If I am in Canada we will get married but we will both sign a prenup
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Lauraobd1: 3:07am On Nov 11, 2022
He's coming
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 6:31am On Nov 11, 2022
voidUpdate:

Lol. No need to contend. It's visible in your name "fluffy baby "

Trust me, I can do this all day. grin

Do what exactly? Run along son. Baby shark is playing. Go dance to it grin grin
I want to see you do it all day. I am ready. Free incitement from my side to you. Oya, leggo. Say your own. cool
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 6:40am On Nov 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

Being the head of the family is not tied to money. Being the head of the family means providing direction and overall leadership....What do you think?

So the era of I feed you and provide for your needs has passed now.
What if she can provide direction and overall leadership for herself na? You think wives don't contribute to husband's leadership directions as often as it is sought? You don't seem to realize that God gave women wisdom to direct and lead too. You seem to think that all women are empty in mental area while all men are full of wisdom to direct and lead.
Anyways, if you want someone who will work for her keep while giving you leadership and directorial respect, na housegirl sure pass. Get a maid and enjoy being a boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.