Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada (58367 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by madridsta007(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars

All the best with your desire- that is, if this isnt "cruise", because, come on, there are men in Canada too.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
LINSAR:

So what is the man going to be benefitting from you as his wife?

I thought you men said submission is the biggest thing man ever wants from his wife? She has that to offer.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by mrdharkchild(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sammmypoko:

So you mean I can get a beautiful girl over there? I've been trying to secure a Nigerian babe here before I move because of how hard it might be to get a serious girl over there?

Keep doing that. There are zero decent girls here. No culture. Just hold your naija babe tight. Make u no cry at the end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
He never disappoints.

Wisdom will not kill you bro.
pansophist:

You too man.

I see it always. Women behaviour is like they are playing game of cards. They have different cards for different scenarios. If it's time to cry, she will cry. If it's time to lie, she will lie. Time to be a victim, she will act like one.

The "discard card" is the last card, played after you've outlived your usefulness and she has gotten what she wanted from the relationship. At that moment, a man gets an epiphany and a crash course of the woman he married. Most men never recover from that.

Should I continue? I don study those creature well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Jeweltz(f): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
JADEK01:
If you are registered nurse,and u don’t mind to marry a single father of 40 years old man,anyway I have prepared for betrayed when u land in Canada,and if u continue the marriage all well and good....this are my offer.

I'll send you a DM. I don't mind. Would help if you can share ur digit
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Jeweltz(f): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
GistFullGround:

How old are you?
Have you been married?
Do you have kids?
What's your spiritual life?
Are you a virgin?

I'm 31.

Not a Virgin. But very low body count

Lovely, can take care of home, submissive, Godly
Never been married
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Jeweltz(f): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
I'm 31.

Never been married
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Farfalla(f): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin grin

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Aguiyimba(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
youngreezy:
awwwum a vibe giver,bloody samaritan....I rant in peace

Samaritan umunwanyi
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by sulakishop(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
LINSAR:

So what is the man going to be benefitting from you as his wife?

Only booby and nyansh (if any) with a parasitic, myopic as well as a senseless5 'wife material"
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by DonWest16(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
fluffybaby:

I thought you men said submission is the biggest thing man ever wants from his wife? She has that to offer.

Sorry o, u be mumu

U think say u dey wise, submission as per say na wwe wrestling abi undecided
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by isyourboy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Is this not madness? And there will be one innocent and struggling guy somewhere seriously begging you to marry him
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Williams150(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Scammer alert...
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by osazsky(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support
ma all single guys have peace of mind that's y they dont want to marry..wat else are u bringing may
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Hardy123(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Canada is not your home... If you like, go to Rome to make a home & be saying when you are in Rome; you would be like Rome or you would be like a Rome... Is Rome your home? If you like use chrome or use google chrome to find a home or use google chrome to find a home in Rome... Rome is not your home... Rome is not a home... Likewise, this world is not my home... This world is not a home... This world is not your home... Is this world your home? Or you think this world is a home or is your home, because you have foam, phone, iphone & telephone, etc? If you like, use adobe to go around the globe... If you like, use adobe to look around the globe & or to see around the globe... What did you see or what would you see? Men & women are bad omen...
This one don craze o grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Gerrard59(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
No woman gives peace of mind abroad. Once you get here and know the system you will grow wings. If you are in Nigeria then look for a man in naija. Men don wise up and are very reluctant to visit Nigeria to look for wives. Experience is the best teacher.. Know this, know peace.

Actually, men go back to Nigeria to marry but based on two factors:
- Women who were their girlfriends before they relocated
- Women who their parents, especially their moms, strongly recommended.

Other than those reasons, any man in the abroad who just goes home to marry based on whim, anything he sees, he should take it like that. I have never seen an entitled woman like this one. So entitled, ignorant, arrogant and stoopid! The fumes from generators really affect how people think in that country.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by voidUpdate(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hier:

God knows how she would feel knowing this thread went public lol, like seriously, she never wanted this much publicity

So she had to switch to her male moniker account to be able to comment.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ModestGal(f): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Omo, a friend's wife called police on him.. just because the guy refused to wash her pants o. The wife called police and lied her husband beat her. Police asked for fresh wound on skin, madam nor fit talk. Funniest thing, the guy brought the wife from Naija to Yankee. Fear naija women.
Iro lo ma pa e
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Childofthelord(f): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dear sis,

Stop mudding yourself on the streets of Nairaland. You'll be lucky to find anything good from this Nazareth of a forum. Pray to God about that thing that you earnestly desire. Maintain a good character, be outspoken and positive. God will always make a way. Have a beautiful day dear.

Yours sincerely,
Childofthelord
Jeweltz:

I'm 31.

Never been married

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ModestGal(f): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
I'm 31.

Never been married
Girl, you are doing it wrong.
If you have this mentality, you are not going to get any one to date you here in Canada. Most single guys here are actually not normal in my opinion. Also, majority of Residents and citizens started as a student, visitor or whatever. I hate it when people have the mentality of eating where you didn't sow, and your likes is the reason why men abuse women.
Open your heart to dating students,or anyone in Canada, and you will be able to come to Canada someday no matter how long, you might even be lucky to get someone who is a resident. I won't personally date a resident who is single though, most of them are psychos. Most men are psychos though
Unless you don't mind marrying an idio*t though
Well your best bet is coming to Canada first, once you are already in Canada, you will get a guy. But again, I wouldn't trade my happiness for petty money that I can make if I'm hardworking, and wouldn't advice anygirl to do so. Men that are psychos,e go shock you

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Childofthelord(f): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Actually, here's what came to my mind when I saw this...

Its an AUDI Q3
It's not brand new, but has a very low milleage

THe interior is nice, it gently consumes fuel.
Never had an accident. undecided

Jeweltz:
I'm 31.

Never been married

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ModestGal(f): 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
mrdharkchild:

Keep doing that. There are zero decent girls here. No culture. Just hold your naija babe tight. Make u no cry at the end
Just say you move with idiot's. I'm a Muslim and the Muslim community is wide and huge. Im in both Totoro Muslim groups and another bigcity groups and there are alot of pious ladies. Now, I work with youths(professionally and community dev) christians, atheist, LGTBQ and whatever and I have not met people as decent. Work on your network, you attract what you are
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by voidUpdate(m): 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
fluffybaby:

Lol. Kid, there's a lot for you to learn then.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by mrdharkchild(m): 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
ModestGal:

Just say you move with idiot's. I'm a Muslim and the Muslim community is wide and huge. Im in both Totoro Muslim groups and another bigcity groups and there are alot of pious ladies. Now, I work with youths(professionally and community dev) christians, atheist, LGTBQ and whatever and I have not met people as decent. Work on your network, you attract what you are
Good, you've got a wider scope.
No insults.
U might want to ad me to your network to prove me wrong. In the spirit of being matured. So I'd see things from your point of view
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by REALretep(m): 12:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Premium tears loading...
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by OgaTheTop2: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2022
ModestGal:

Iro lo ma pa e
Smh. I don't blame you.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by jimcaddy(m): 1:25am On Nov 10, 2022
This aunty don't have sense oh. "men in Nigeria" are heartbreakers abi. So "Nigerian men in Canada" are not heartbreakers abi. Where did you get that theory from ma? Just say you want to go to Canada and stop giving us useless narratives.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Jeweltz(f): 1:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Qc1:

Hi, I'm a Canadian citizen but I'm currently living in Lagos. You can do your due deligence to know more about me here on this forum. Email me.

grin

Hmm. All that I just need is an honest man who'll lead me right, be my support while I be his support. It's just a plus if he's a Nigerian Canadian man, tho I really want my husband to have a Canadian paper so we can travel anytime we want.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 10, 2022
ModestGal:

AsSalam alaykum WarahmatuLlah.

Though, I'm in the US and a Muslim too. I long to belong to a Muslim community within North America. If you can, you might want to consider taking Me through how to join such group
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BigBashiru: 1:47am On Nov 10, 2022
fluffybaby:

For me I want someone that makes money and uses her own money to take care of herself....I don't care about submission....I can submit to myself....
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BigBashiru: 1:48am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Yungdav(m): 2:57am On Nov 10, 2022
Hardy123:
This one don craze o grin
Real craze grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.