Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada (58522 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BigBashiru: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2022
fluffybaby:

So the era of I feed you and provide for your needs has passed now.
What if she can provide direction and overall leadership for herself na? You think wives don't contribute to husband's leadership directions as often as it is sought? You don't seem to realize that God gave women wisdom to direct and lead too. You seem to think that all women are empty in mental area while all men are full of wisdom to direct and lead.
Anyways, if you want someone who will work for her keep while giving you leadership and directorial respect, na housegirl sure pass. Get a maid and enjoy being a boss.

At the bolded, yes because the incentives to do that are no longer there....you females fail to understand that men aren't fools either. You will see a mature woman who graduated from school with work experience or a fully grown WOMAN (not girl), demanding feeding and providing for her needs....the woman must be kidding....that demand is called FINANCIAL STRESS. See bah, go and demand upkeep from a guy and see wat you are going to get..guys no longer want undue financial stress that sends them to early Graves....Go and work and make ur own money and don't be a burden

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

At the bolded, yes because the incentives to do that are no longer there....you females fail to understand that men aren't fools either. You will see a mature woman who graduated from school with work experience or a fully grown WOMAN (not girl), demanding feeding and providing for her needs....the woman must be kidding....that demand is called FINANCIAL STRESS. See bah, go and demand upkeep from a guy and see wat you are going to get..guys no longer want undue financial stress that sends them to early Graves....Go and work and make ur own money and don't be a burden

See his mouth as he is talking like he is making sense grin grin grin
Did I tell you to give random women you aren't married to money? I clearly said get a house maid. That's what you need with your current mindset. Get one and have peace. She will work to keep your home clean, take care not to disturb your emotions (to save her job), respect you like a boss and will be financially responsible for herself and her family from her pay. Is that a bad advice? If you do it maid with benefits you will get the pussy as often as needed without questions when you bring another chick home grin
Look aburo, I don't have the nerves to discuss fully functional grown-up issues with you. Look for the woman that will fit into your mould and live with her. Now, you can run along and don't forget to be a good boy.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BigBashiru: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2022
fluffybaby:

See his mouth as he is talking like he is making sense grin grin grin
Did I tell you to give random women you aren't married to money? I clearly said get a house maid. That's what you need with your current mindset. Get one and have peace. She will work to keep your home clean, take care not to disturb your emotions (to save her job), respect you like a boss and will be financially responsible for herself and her family from her pay. Is that a bad advice? If you do it maid with benefits you will get the pussy as often as needed without questions when you bring another chick home grin
Look aburo, I don't have the nerves to discuss fully functional grown-up issues with you. Look for the woman that will fit into your mould and live with her. Now, you can run along and don't forget to be a good boy.

Una go just open una mouth dey talk nonsense....I'm married...my wife works and makes her own moni....and doesn't stress me financially....I don't need to bring many chick's home....its a simple ask....no woman should stress me financially....

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Sammmypoko(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
��

mrdharkchild:

Keep doing that. There are zero decent girls here. No culture. Just hold your naija babe tight. Make u no cry at the end

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by voidUpdate(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
fluffybaby:

Do what exactly? Run along son. Baby shark is playing. Go dance to it grin grin
I want to see you do it all day. I am ready. Free incitement from my side to you. Oya, leggo. Say your own. cool

grin grin
Lmao

You win!!!
WTF! Baby shark!!! grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Blackgoldjoe: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
LINSAR:

So what is the man going to be benefitting from you as his wife?
lol
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
voidUpdate:

grin grin
Lmao

You win!!!
WTF! Baby shark!!! grin

grin grin grin Don't spoil my name o.its fluffybaby. I will tell my daddy for you cool

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

Una go just open una mouth dey talk nonsense....I'm married...my wife works and makes her own moni....and doesn't stress me financially....I don't need to bring many chick's home....its a simple ask....no woman should stress me financially....
Good. Happy you found the one. I wonder if I take her into my inner chamber and ask her how she feels about your mentality towards financially providing for the family , what will she say? grin grin my dear, I know of ladies who wish their men were providers. They do what they have to do but inside them, they wish things were different. You are lucky you married a woman who sticks around because of what people would say grin grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BigBashiru: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
fluffybaby:

Good. Happy you found the one. I wonder if I take her into my inner chamber and ask her how she feels about your mentality towards financially providing for the family , what will she say? grin grin my dear, I know of ladies who wish their men were providers. They do what they have to do but inside them, they wish things were different. You are lucky you married a woman who sticks around because of what people would say grin grin

What the females fail to realize I that there is no altruism.... male provision isn't altruistic - there must be something in return....

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

What the females fail to realize I that there is no altruism.... male provision isn't altruistic - there must be something in return....

Keep blowing big grammar. You want a woman that will serve you but you don't want to put anything down to keep her interested. Tradition really did you men huge favour if not many of you will die single and alone cos your women would not endure your BS till old age if not for societal pressure designed to keep women in check.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BigBashiru: 12:07am On Nov 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

Keep blowing big grammar. You want a woman that will serve you but you don't want to put anything down to keep her interested. Tradition really did you men huge favour if not many of you will die single and alone cos your women would not endure your BS till old age if not for societal pressure designed to keep women in check.

@bolded Marriage has evolved into a partnership.... no one serves any one else.... she has no choice but be interested cos she would hv aged a bit and would no longer be attracting much guys a few years into the marriage grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2022
BigBashiru:

@bolded Marriage has evolved into a partnership.... no one serves any one else.... she has no choice but be interested cos she would hv aged a bit and would no longer be attracting much guys a few years into the marriage grin

grin grin grin lol. True talk Sha.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Limaqueen98: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2022
advanceDNA:
Limaqueen98 please come and tell ur sister she has no right looking for canada men when she's not in canada......just as U women have constantly trolled men here saying only virgin men should ask for virgin women...

This is not proper.. she has no right to be asking for canada based man with citizen status.. we no go gree.....she even said she doesnt want student....what effontry.... a whole broke nigerian babe demanding for canadian made man.....this will not stand grin

Who will marry the men she has use and dumped in nigeria.... grin ....Only abroad babes can demand for abroad men...

# justice for abroad men and nigeria men...
#vawulence only....we dont want peace grin
I seethis late
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by advanceDNA: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2022
Limaqueen98:
I seethis late

We signed a memorandum of vawulwnce ..u not allowed to be seeing things late
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Limaqueen98: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

We signed a memorandum of vawulwnce ..u not allowed to be seeing things late
hmmm I have some work to attend to oooo I can't always be here oooo Time is money i can't be here all the time
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by pansophist(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
pansophist:

Yes o, she can only support a rich Canadian man with citizenship. She wants to move in, not build. Lots of church brothers full naija earning decently, but no, na only a man with Canadian papers she fit support.

The funny thing about women that want a high-status man is that they assume he is naive to all their tricks. All the successful people I know are super smart and can read people from a planet away.

From the kind of questions a woman asks, discussions, and even her body language, they have decoded accurately. One doesn't become successful by being an idiot and not understanding human nature. Successful folks are masters at reading people.

Because success is mostly about who you know, not necessarily even your skills. Successful folks are gods in the game of forging and strengthening alliances, building relationships, and people skills. All these are integral parts of the game of success and wealth acquisition.

If these top shelves males are easy to get, most of these women would have been married long ago. And yes, successful men are everywhere, but women ignore them every day because they expect them to look a certain way.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by DonWest16(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=fluffybaby post=118281732]
@flyffybaby
Fr d records, I didn't insult u.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, nd now look at what you wrote to me you are even stooping so low to suck my small dick grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by JADEK01(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Jeweltz:

I'll send you a DM. I don't mind. Would help if you can share ur digit
I can’t put my line here,u Msg me or john.Jadek@gmail.com
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
DonWest16:

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, nd now look at what you wrote to me you are even stooping so low to suck my small dick grin

Yeah I sucked it quite alright. How the hell did I know it was small if I hadn't sucked it?
Did you notice I bit it off while at it? grin grin YUP, you wouldn't cos aside from being small it also has no nerves. grin grin Now you don't just have a small peepee rather you've got no peepee at all grin

DonWest16:
Sorry o, u be mumu U think say u dey wise, submission as per say na wwe wrestling abi undecided

You no insult me? That writeup you say I be mumu so I reply you like mumu na. Why are you now backsliding from what you stated? The one I posted before you wrote the above, did I use any of such words! grin cool
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by DonWest16(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
fluffybaby:

@flyffybaby

Hey! Again I still tell you "I didn't insult u" I took that line from one of those skit videos... Now u understand!!!

Don't go around saying tins you know nothing of, yet again u still down sucking grin don't you ever get tired? Have standards pls nd don't go around picking up quarrels and sucking.

I wish you all the best babe!!

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fluffybaby(f): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
DonWest16:
Hey! Again I still tell you "I didn't insult u" I took that line from one of those skit videos... Now u understand!!!

Don't go around saying tins you know nothing of, yet again u still down sucking grin don't you ever get tired? Have standards pls nd don't go around picking up quarrels and sucking.

I wish you all the best babe!!

I also took mine from a skit video but, here we are cool you broke the rule first.
I will keep sucking it o. I don't get tired. I am about to chop it up and cook it even. So your tiny peepee will be inside me forever grin grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by DonWest16(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
fluffybaby:

U are correct..
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by LINSAR: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
remzytimer:

She is simply looking for a husband and not a beneficiary.

Thank you for speaking out my sister, may God grant your heart desire...amen

So husbands are not to benefit anything from their wives?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Dybala11(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support
So he doesn't have peace of mind and support before?? grin

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by obstead200(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support
Aunty, take Ur peace of mind to IRCC make dem use am give u visa.
U can use Ur "support" as proof of funds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Fearjah: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
pansophist:
Because you're submissive now doesn't mean you will be submissive in Canada. Women have a collections of attitude. The attitude they give now is what will get them what they want.

And the attitude they will give when they get what they want is totally different from the one before. "I love you" for her is conditional, depending if you've not outlived your Usefulness. When she settled abroad, then you'll know the kind of person you import.

Madam poster, no vex. Other scrupulous women don spoil ground for the rest. The patterns of bad woman are all the same. They lie, witheld truths about themselves, and very selfish. Evil has the same color. If you're genuinely a good woman, I pray that the God of justice grant your heart desires.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Fearjah: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
pansophist:

You too man.

I see it always. Women behaviour is like they are playing game of cards. They have different cards for different scenarios. If it's time to cry, she will cry. If it's time to lie, she will lie. Time to be a victim, she will act like one.

The "discard card" is the last card, played after you've outlived your usefulness and she has gotten what she wanted from the relationship. At that moment, a man gets an epiphany and a crash course of the woman he married. Most men never recover from that.

Should I continue? I don study those creature well grin

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars

I live in America and looking for a wife
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by hartson(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jeweltz:
reallydoes a woman really give peace of mind?mind wreakers give peace of mind.you are a gold digger...
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Gaddafih001(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Jeweltz:

Can I DM you? If you'd like to talk...
Send me your number.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Gaddafih001(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars
I am back home to our beloved country.
Send me your mobile digits.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by buzmanjohn(m): 7:24am On Mar 02, 2023
angry grin angry grin
Jeweltz:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.