Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? (31907 Views)

Which Sex Position Is This? / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by afonjabreed(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
pansophist:

The difference is that women are not paying for the sex. That's the point. Sex for women is like air, it's everywhere. Even mad women de collect, talk more of a normal woman.

Although the female version for involuntary celibacy would be what I described as "involuntary homelessness". It's a term I made up sha. grin

It's the desire and despiration to get married and move into a man's house, but for where? Aunty wait outside, no space.

Same way you'll see men in brothels to cure their sexlessness, for women it's church, and for the fetish ones, babalawo shrine.
Good day to you, Pansophist.
Please I sent you mails some days ago. I’ll appreciate if you can check them.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by pansophist(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
afonjabreed:

Good day to you, Pansophist.
Please I sent you mails some days ago. I’ll appreciate if you can check them.

Can you send it again? and please mention your username. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by imagrg(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2022
From all indication, can we therefore conclude that women are more promiscuous?

Well, check my signature below if you are interested in making passive and sure income online taking global surveys or doing other task.
You earn in US dollar and payment threshold is just $10.
It's FREE to join!
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by afonjabreed(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
pansophist:

Can you send it again? and please mention your username. Thanks
You’ve sent me a reply.
I just saw it.
You started the reply with…”Your situation is not rocket science or something specific to you…”
Thanks a lot.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by imagrg(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
More contribution on this issue please!

See my signature below for link if you are interested in making passive and sure income online taking global surveys online. Withdrawal threshold is just $10.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by imagrg(m): 3:45am On Nov 18, 2022
See the survey job I did for $1.28 in just 12 minutes this morning alone. More would come today.

See my signature below for link if you are interested in making passive and sure income online taking global surveys and getting paid in US dollar.

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by imagrg(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Which ranks higher?
I believe that if there is no buyer, there will be no seller.
So the male is more promiscuous.
Take the he-goat as an example.
Burgerlomo:
Both grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.