Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? (31906 Views)

Which Sex Position Is This? / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Silentgroper(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
rickleye:
It’s always been and will be men !
Men do it because we can
Ladies out of a need.

A few ladies do it to get money for school.
Men do it and give ladies said money.

A few ladies cheat with their neighbours
Men do it and neglect wife who sleeps with someone who gives them attention.

Men have been sleeping around for a long time and even brag about it.

Men brags about body count = stud
Women talks about body count = slut .

No one can argue contrary.
does a man go demanding sex at gun point 4rm a female.. It takes a promiscuos female to allow a promiscuos male fvck.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by SugarGirl44(f): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
templeRun20:

So because men are not disciplined that's why women go about half naked? Is that why women sleep with dogs? Is that why women go into prostitution?. Park well joor

If men stop patronizing prostitutes, the women will stop doing it.
There can’t be a supply without demand.

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by sweetman2022: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
I always thought the male cheats the most. Then I started seeing the ridiculous reasons why some ladies cheat. A lady can sleep with a guy because he has six packs, she can sleep with a guy for being Handsome, she can give a pity sex, a pay back sex and the lists are endless. This is what scares me with some of our ladies. I know guys that cheats cant control their sexual urge but a lady that can control can still cheat for one of those reasons I mentioned above.

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by sylve11: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Men lead, and others follow. cool
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by ibtommy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
kiss
virginprincess:
This is not suppose to be a topic na,it is generally known that male gender are far more promiscuous than the female gender,if all the males are self discipline i bet you there won't be a promiscuous female.

No na. Haven't you heard a story of a man paying for 5 oloshos for "6-some'? Men, stop patronising oloshos. Male oloshos are very scarce, but na women dey easily open legs for money and fake love.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by LordLugard1: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Let me close this topic like this. A woman can take up to 15 men or more in a day. Like olosho dey do

But a man may not take up to 5 women in a day and survive not to talk of 10. That why you hear of men dying during sex than women
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by vince96w2(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

If there is no market like you say, Rape cases will skyrocket. There are lots of marketers out there and yet rape cases are still on the rise. Abegi
You have digressed..The topic is who is more promiscuous and you gave a point and I answered.. Promiscuity is not a crime but rape is ...BESIDES rape is not a word tied to any specific gender..it goes both ways.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Boyooosa(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
This is not suppose to be a topic na,it is generally known that male gender are far more promiscuous than the female gender,if all the males are self discipline i bet you there won't be a promiscuous female.

How old are you?
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by rickleye: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
does a man go demanding sex at gun point 4rm a female.. It takes a promiscuos female to allow a promiscuos male fvck.

What came first chicken or egg ?
How many woman rape men ?

Men are more promiscuous . We have brothel and re light districts because there is demand.
How many sex scandals have you heard from female pastors or prophets or professors .
They are all initiated by men who prey on weak women.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Segzy19: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Female of course...

They use it to bargain, manipulate and gain undue advantage..

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Michaelota: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Female ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. High sex libido
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Basiljoe: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Modern women cheat more than men.

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by stanisbaratheon: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
The number of virgins you have from both devide would shed more light into who is more promiscuous. But there is no way to find out.

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by tasalanoni(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
FashionCookie:

They don't enjoy sex indeed. Y them dey moan like who them dey strangle then? undecided
What kind of man moans during sex?
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
I noticed people usually concludes that Men cheat more but Ladies cheat more when you compare the Ratio. 100% of ladies who are cheats are cheating with Just 30% of Men who Cheat. There are guys/men who stays a year without having sex. They didn't Just decide to abstain because of celibacy but they did so because they don't have the "Resources" to have sex with a normal lady and some of them don't like visiting the brothel or engaging oloshos.

But for Girls/Ladies/Women hmmmm. There Is nothing like having any resources. The society have conditioned them and Men to believe their resources Is "In between their thighs, In front of their chest and their lower back" So they cheat at will without stress with the Few Valuable Men with RESOURCES.

Only "Few Non-Valuable Men" get regular sex.

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by GreenBetMoney: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
imagrg:
Sometimes I feel the male folk is more promiscuous but yesterday a female friend told me that in contemporary times, the female gender leads in promiscuity!

What's your take on this issue dear Nairalanders?

It takes two to tango. If there are 10,000 promiscuous men, then there are also 10,000 promiscuous women. You need the opposite sex of the same mental degradation to be promiscuous.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by IamMobisola(f): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Maynman:

Which sex has a motto of “my body, my choice”?
It’s not related
My body my choice is not based off on sex. It’s based off on what clothing choice or style a woman decides to wear. For people always quick to insult women when they dress in a way. That’s where “my body my choice” came from.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Maynman: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

It’s not related
My body my choice is not based off on sex. It’s based off on what clothing choice or style a woman decides to wear. For people always quick to insult women when they dress in a way. That’s where “my body my choice” came from.

So who are these men having sex with?
It’s the woman they gave them their body.
If they didn’t give them, how will the men have access to their body?
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by EKOSuperior(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Snitch24:
Female are more
Imagine the numbers of jogolo compared to hookup babes
The percentages are high compared with population
You mean gigolo.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by FashionCookie(f): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
tasalanoni:

Are you kidding me right now? grin
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Any Stupid Lady who thinks all she will be bringing Into my Life Is her body Is not only being stupid but a fool. I make Ladies suffer and beg before they have Sex with me. I'm not your regular "SimPLe Men"

My body Is golden and priceless too..

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by SerialOwotutu: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Actually females are more promiscuous while men are polygamous in nature e.g A female can have uncounted number of sex with more than 10 males in a day, a man can’t do that coz obviously he will be tired. Female are more promiscuous and they like sex more than men
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by benjaminlawson(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
It may be morally wrong for a man to be promiscuous but it is not legally wrong. Dick was never made for one woman but every pussy was made for one man. A woman is supposed to stay with one man, bible supports it, qu'aran supports it and every religion supports it. Bible supports divorce when man catches wife with another man but it keeps mum on when woman catches her husband with another woman. If you are not willing to share dick with your fellow vaginarians, you are simply greedy, wicked, unreasonable, insatiable and should never commit to any relationship because you're an olosho. That's what the bible calls such women so don't attack me.
Please let us not misquote the Bible and mislead the people, Bible does not support divorce or polygamy. Jesus told us Matthew 5;32 and Matthew 19;9 whosoever divorce and marry another spouse committed adultery. Then Jesus answered them further that this can only take place when formication is involved, and this means that before the consummation of marriage, because fornication is a sin between two unmarried male and female. We see this when Joseph wanted to divorce Mary the mother of Jesus, due to pregnancy found with her; Matthew 1; 18-20. Jesus also clarifies their misconception about letter of divorce Moses permitted them to issue, by saying it is because of their hardness of heart, that was why Moses say so; Matthew 19;7-8. We all know that Moses is not our perfect example but Jesus Christ.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Johel(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
imagrg:
Sometimes I feel the male folk is more promiscuous but yesterday a female friend told me that in contemporary times, the female gender leads in promiscuity!

Both...some men are dogs and irresponsible while many ladies are nothing but broke bitches with bad characters.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Emyogalanya: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
women that can do 50 men in a day? And still look innocent even in their presence

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Charx122: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
imagrg:
Sometimes I feel the male folk is more promiscuous but yesterday a female friend told me that in contemporary times, the female gender leads in promiscui

I'm presently under fire with my 2exes who are married and have kids, wanting me to come do their so called needful.

They both had fairly tale weddings I guess is not what they bagained for.
Honestly they don't know each other is like they both planned it.

But don't go back or knack my exes.
I'm real nigga
The ladies are more promiscuous and they know this period.

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by olamilekan9(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin cheesy angry grin
FashionCookie:

They don't enjoy sex indeed. Y them dey moan like who them dey strangle then? undecided
me i wont lie,i enjoy nacking gan and i moan alot…and guess what ? All my girlfriends love it like that
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by riczy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
This question is unintelligent and lacks ingenuity! How did this make F.p abeg?
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by olamilekan9(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
benjaminlawson:

Please let us not misquote the Bible and mislead the people, Bible does not support divorce or polygamy. Jesus told us Matthew 5;32 and Matthew 19;9 whosoever divorce and marry another spouse committed adultery. Then Jesus answered them further that this can only take place when formication is involved, and this means that before the consummation of marriage, because fornication is a sin between two unmarried male and female. We see this when Joseph wanted to divorce Mary the mother of Jesus, due to pregnancy found with her; Matthew 1; 18-20. Jesus also clarifies their misconception about letter of divorce Moses permitted them to issue, by saying it is because of their hardness of heart, that was why Moses say so; Matthew 19;7-8. We all know that Moses is not our perfect example but Jesus Christ.
so what about solomon………….omo me i can never settle for just one woman in my life oo…weda rich or poor….i Don’t like seeing women wasting being single n aging
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by FashionCookie(f): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
olamilekan9:
grin cheesy angry ;Dme i wont lie,i enjoy nacking gan and i moan alot…and guess what ? All my girlfriends love it like that
Oluwa awa Pelu e o...for saying the truth. grin

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by olamilekan9(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
tasalanoni:

na me dey here so sir,anything for ya boy
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Horus(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Female know how to covers their tracks, so generally they don't get caught grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward'