Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? (31924 Views)

Which Sex Position Is This? / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

Lmao continue deceiving yourself oo.
As long as your mother is among the “useless gender gang”, we are good

I hope someday In the nearest future. The "Artificial Womb" will become a Reality.

Until then, this "Effrontery and Boldness" of "No Be Woman Born You" won't stop. I perfectly understand how you Leeches see yourselves and those proud and heavenly feelings you always have Smhhh mtcheeew..

3 Likes

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Youngpo413: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
This is not suppose to be a topic na,it is generally known that male gender are far more promiscuous than the female gender,if all the males are self discipline i bet you there won't be a promiscuous female.
your gender needs to close their legs till their wedding night
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
imagrg:
Sometimes I feel the male folk is more promiscuous but yesterday a female friend told me that in contemporary times, the female gender leads in promiscuity!

What's your take on this issue dear Nairalanders?

The problem is that people don't understand what is going on when sex happens.

Male sex and female sex are 2 very different things.

Male sex is about domination. The man is the primary giver when it comes to sex and as such dominates over the woman.

For a woman to have sex, she must first SUBMIT herself to the man before sex can happen.

(Note that I am speaking naturally. Gay sex does not count as natural)

If you look at the act of sex in a woman, it is very easy to see why it can be demeaning for the woman and sort of glorifying for the man.

And that is why from time immemorial, female sex[i] (outside of the confines of morality)[/i] has been seen as whoredom and taboo. It is why a woman is said to have been defiled because she has presented herself to someone else. It even becomes worse when she is married or betrothed.

If a woman presents herself to a man, and the man accepts the offer, technically speaking he merely took what was given to him. No one will hear of it or say anything. It is the woman who presented herself that carries the guilt and the burden of shame.

Funny thing is....it is the women themselves who act as the judge and executioners on women's sex.

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by tasalanoni(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
FashionCookie:

Are you kidding me right now? grin
I ain't kidding, maam. I don't moan during sex.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Ijb11: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Female and blame poverty
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by poweredcom(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
females are way more promiscous......dont be fooled....they are more loose and especially nigerian girls....they are serial cheats and unfaithful

@womanareapezz have leaked their lifestyle and these gals are totally uselesss

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by brainhgeek(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
All are guilty. Male or female, they don't cheat on their spouses or are promiscuous with themselves. You need someone of the same or another gender to be promiscuous. You can't cheat on your spouse with a robot
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Moniya4Real(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

And the men that rape nko? Did they listen to the NO from the woman?
Mtchww

Rape is off-topic jor. We are talking about a different thing entirely
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by FuckTheMod: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
This is not suppose to be a topic na,it is generally known that male gender are far more promiscuous than the female gender,if all the males are self discipline i bet you there won't be a promiscuous female.
Compare your BODYCOUNT to the bodycount of most of your male friends that you're in the same group.
WHO HAS MORE BODYCOUNT?
WHO IS THE WHORÈ?
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Gee64: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
We spoil the toto and call the poor girls names.
The male folk dey look for virgin to many wen he dey deflower girls on daily basis.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Monday60655(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
It may be morally wrong for a man to be promiscuous but it is not legally wrong. Dick was never made for one woman but every pussy was made for one man. A woman is supposed to stay with one man, bible supports it, qu'aran supports it and every religion supports it. Bible supports divorce when man catches wife with another man but it keeps mum on when woman catches her husband with another woman. If you are not willing to share dick with your fellow vaginarians, you are simply greedy, wicked, unreasonable, insatiable and should never commit to any relationship because you're an olosho. That's what the bible calls such women so don't attack me.

You should have backed it up with Bible passage(s) where it keeps mum on a woman who caught her husband committing adultery with another woman.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by godwon01(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Which side you dey na?
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nwaomaah: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
pweeryambre:
So a girl asks you for a favor then she opens leg without you asking for something in return ? Then she goes her way, But it's you men that will start feeling cheated and asks for something in return. Then she gives you then you call her cheap. The same thing done by a white lady then you say her love is so free.
You help her without demanding something in return and she has a word for you. It's called Nice guy she hates you and wish her brother don't be like you.
I helped this ode girl in year one. She's a certified dollard. She's failing everything. She approached me to help. I did everything including tutorials, tests and even exams. One day she tried to pay with the only currency she have. I refused and she calls me LOUSY
she never talked to me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by blueAgent(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
To be fair,I think a line need to be drawn on what really counts as promiscuous.

For example a lady who is into prostitution becos of hardship and financial difficulties might not be into it becos of the fun of it, but for the money.

I have seen ladies who detest prostitution but cannot help but do it to make ends meet.

Compare that to a man who seeks women solely for the fun of it, not for any other reason but, just purely for the pleasure.

I think men are more promiscuous.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by blueAgent(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Evolutionlove:

That Is It. You Pinpointed the obvious up there. "A Good Ride & A Nice Apartment"

You also said you married your Wife when you haven't started making money. Definitely you married arround 2009/2010. I usually tell my elder brothers they were lucky they married In the early 2000s before the "Peak of Internet and SmartPhones, Madness of Yahoo boys, Married SIMPs Men & Oloshos, Hungry & Vile Ladies started trending" I usually tell them, You guys don't know what God did for you.

Most of those Girls/Ladies/Women giving you green and blue lights are mostly after your RESOURCES. God forbid bad thing, Let that all your resources disappears and see If you'll still be getting such attention from the Leeches lol..
grin

So true.
Only a fool(guy) would try to win a lady using his possessions.
As a leverage.

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by IamMobisola(f): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Moniya4Real:

Rape is off-topic jor. We are talking about a different thing entirely
No it’s not.
A man driven by his libido is always promiscuous and if he doesn’t get it freely that’s when they rape innocent kids and adult women
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Sophicent(f): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
imagrg:
Sometimes I feel the male folk is more promiscuous but yesterday a female friend told me that in contemporary times, the female gender leads in promiscuity!

What's your take on this issue dear Nairalanders?

Men ohhh... They are OVER PROMISCUOUSLY PROMISCUOUS lol grin
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Sophicent(f): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by FashionCookie(f): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
tasalanoni:

I ain't kidding, maam. I don't moan during sex.

Hmmm...eleyi gidi gan o.
This one strong o
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by jamace(m): 6:12am On Nov 12, 2022
50/50

Both are involved 99% of the time.

No Buyer No Seller
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by SunMusk(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Demand and supply :before I will say men. Ladies re there to meet the demands of men. Is simply demand and supply. And promiscuity is sometimes individual stuff. Thy re some men that don't like sex, same with some ladies too but we know the gender that beg for sex always., majority of men are saying his ladies I laugh. In our society men are not promiscuous bcs is normal to be a promiscuous. As a man I feel comfortable if a guy told me he sleeps with 20 girls but if a girl tells me she has slept with 2 guy... I will start fuming in my heart. But generally I will say men. Bcs check out it out at home majority of us from monogamy family our mom has complained of our dad cheating on her most of the time. In marriage I will say the men. Majority of women are with cheating husband, if you ask them.. But for peace thy will stay with the husband.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by bouncin04(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
pansophist:
Why do you think the term ''involuntary celibate'' is designated to men, and not women? It is simply because male promiscuity can only happen if women allowed it.

Women are the gatekeeper of sex, not men. Women can only be voluntarily celibate, not involuntarily. There are millions of men that want to have sex but can't because women collectively will not let them fork.

Also, who pays for sex? men or women? So how on earth can it be that men can be seen as more promiscuous than women? This is why chastity is respected in women since women will never struggle for sex.

They may struggle for marriage, but never sex. In fact, a woman is paid to engage in sex that she enjoys, that's how good women have it. Look at the so-called philanderers (promiscuous men), they are either blessed with looks, height, wealth, status, or a combination of all.

So philanderous men are not even the majority, they are just a tiny amount of men that have worked hard to be desirable by women.

You have to work on yourself to be a promiscuous man, but any woman no matter how broke, stupid, or even mad can be promiscuous.

There will never be a shortage of men willing to nack a willing mad woman. Haven't you heard the news that mad women are routinely impregnated?

Which woman will sleep with a madman? Women don't even sleep with ordinary men, talk more a mad one grin

Bro , is one still involuntarily celibate after sex with prostitutes ? Cos I feel men can also get sex easily being that there are prostitutes almost everywhere who offer their bodies for cheap amounts of money to none , so I think for a man to be celibate is still voluntary irrespective of his societal status and maybe condition.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by pansophist(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
bouncin04:

Bro, is one still involuntarily celibate after sex with prostitutes?

Cos I feel men can also get sex easily being that there are prostitutes almost everywhere who offer their bodies for cheap amounts of money to none, so I think for a man to be celibate is still voluntary irrespective of his social status and maybe condition.

At the emboldened, the answer is a capital YES.

Voluntary/ Involuntary celibacy is what a man is, and what he does after that does NOT change the base. If Davido patronizes a prostitute, does it mean he has no female options? Of course not.

Commercial sex is like eating junk, it doesn't give satiety, and you will always be hungry for real food. You cant divorce trust, vulnerability, emotional connection, mutual attraction, satisfaction, desire, etc from sex. Sex with a prostitute is mechanical in nature, and all aforementioned are intrinsically missing.

The question now would be, ''if there are no prostitutes, can he still have sex like other men who don't pay for it''? If the answer is no, then he is involuntarily celibate. How about men who don't have money to pay a prostitute, can they still have sex? If it is also no, then he is ''involuntarily celibate''.

Don't ignore the fact that the prostitutes don't care about you, have no attraction, and are probably disgusted and can't wait for you to finish and get lost. They are just after your money, not you. So the corporation of a prostitute is motivated because of money, not his desirability.

7 Likes

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by bouncin04(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
pansophist:

Voluntary/ Involuntary celibacy is what a man is, and what he does after that does NOT change the base. If Davido patronizes a prostitute, does it mean he has no female options? Of course not.

Commercial sex is like eating junk, it doesn't give satiety, and you will always be hungry for real food. You cant divorce trust, vulnerability, emotional connection, mutual attraction, satisfaction, desire, etc from sex. Sex with a prostitute is mechanical in nature, and all aforementioned are intrinsically missing.

The question now would be, ''if there are no prostitutes, can he still have sex like other men who don't pay for it''? If the answer is no, then he is involuntarily celibate. How about men who don't have money to pay a prostitute, can they still have sex? If it is also no, then he is ''involuntarily celibate''.

Don't ignore the fact that the prostitutes don't care about you, have no attraction, and are probably disgusted and can't wait for you to finish and get lost. They are just after your money, not you. So the corporation of a prostitute is motivated because of money, not his desirability.

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by bouncin04(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
pansophist:

Women have lots of sex too but i think , not quality sex i.e sex with whom they really like , just as men have sex with prostitutes basically for orgasm without the aforementioned connections women too mostly have less quality sex without the aforementioned connections probably cos of money , security etc , I think they too don't often get down with whom they really wld love to . And what makes it worse is that status or conditions doesn't make a woman alpha unlike the way it is for men .
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by pansophist(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
bouncin04:

Women have lots of sex too but i think , not quality sex i.e sex with whom they really like , just as men have sex with prostitutes basically for orgasm without the aforementioned connections women too mostly have less quality sex without the aforementioned connections probably cos of money , security etc , I think they too don't often get down with whom they really wld love to . And what makes it worse is that status or conditions doesn't make a woman alpha unlike the way it is for men .

The difference is that women are not paying for the sex. That's the point. Sex for women is like air, it's everywhere. Even mad women de collect, talk more of a normal woman.

Although the female version for involuntary celibacy would be what I described as "involuntary homelessness". It's a term I made up sha. grin

It's the desire and despiration to get married and move into a man's house, but for where? Aunty wait outside, no space.

Same way you'll see men in brothels to cure their sexlessness, for women it's church, and for the fetish ones, babalawo shrine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by bouncin04(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
pansophist:

The difference is that women are not paying for the sex. That's the point. Sex for women is like air, it's everywhere. Even mad women de collect, talk more of a normal woman.

Although the female version for involuntary celibacy would be what I described as "involuntary homelessness". It's a term I made up sha. grin

It's the desire and despiration to get married and move into a man's house, but for where? Aunty wait outside, no space.

Same way you'll see men in brothels to cure their sexlessness, for women it's church, and for the fetish ones, babalawo shrine.

cheesy at the last paragraph. cheesy
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by ashewoboy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
pansophist:

Insightful.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by imagrg(m): 5:59am On Nov 13, 2022
Nah woah!

Anyway, should you want to honestly earn US dollar online take simple surveys jobs, get the link on my signature below.
Payment threshold is just $10. And it's global.
Evolutionlove:

I hope someday In the nearest future. The "Artificial Womb" will become a Reality.

Until then, this "Effrontery and Boldness" of "No Be Woman Born You" won't stop. I perfectly understand how you Leeches see yourselves and those proud and heavenly feelings you always have Smhhh mtcheeew..
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Autobot05: 6:24am On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:

Crappy BS
Ik of a married woman that tried seducing her neighbour who is a bachelor
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by jimmychang: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:

Mumu.....if woman no open toto sex will not happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.