Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat (87101 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 15, 2022
Bad
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by zedegit: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
Someone I'm following on twitter shared this. I really don't know how women who deceive men into believing they are the biological father of a child sleep at night.
The annoying thing is, these side men disrespect them while their husbands treat them as queen unknowingly that such wife belongs to the street.

The mofo must have been blackmailing her.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by vncntluv(m): 12:26am On Nov 15, 2022
The moment you mentioned twitter I knew it was a lie. Twitter and lies is 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by godofuck231: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2022
ojun50:
Make i no talk too much, na death go end this whole tin
if this man talk, na insult and when the man kill this woman nairaland go start , saying he's a bastard, this has gone far beyond provocation, with intent to murder , If he decides to kill the husband, its one way. Ill choose to kill that lover guy quick

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Bryan88(m): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2022
HeadNigga:
lol...those lines gave the person who crafted this shit away. One person sending and receiving the messages. English hard the author. How sender and recipient go dey commit the same blunder? One hand typed everything.
sense no go kill u Ijn��
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by godofuck231: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Chris2863:
Looks fake
anyway they better keep it so because if na my bro wife na me to strangle the man myself
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by cococandy(f): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2022
grin
Yankee101:
Looks fake

How is my children…
Your children is….

Na same person type am. At least one person suppose understand English
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by seunayantokun(m): 12:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Bunch of senseless criminals.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by DonroxyII: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
Marry a virgin, you will not hear.
Many men are currently taking care of children who are not theirs.

The worst thing is that these men will die and leave their inheritance for a children who were fathered by another man.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
The Stupidities in Your Posts are that when You and I and Other Men Fvcks Every and Any Girl We want Na where the Virgin girl you wan Marry go come come from because even Men in Your Village go Don fvck the girls there too grin ... Except Dem go born female pikin for your eyes and you go watch and Cage am till adulthood so no man go touch am

Alaye Take Chill, You are Marrying Another Person's Fvcked and Another Person is Gonna Marry Your Fvcked grin ....

We shall get am as we want am

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by VULCAN(m): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Are you the only person in Nigeria that doesn't know that Daddy Freeze impregnated a woman while she was in her husband's house?

Then to add insult to injury, he married her a couple of months ago(even when she hasn't finalised her divorce)

So whether or not this convo is real is kinda irrelevant.

Many wives are still having sex with their exes.
RichAbujaGuy:
fake b.s. some ppl have too much social media time for dey hands. now watch half of NL swallow this fiction whole. cheesy
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by jeromestarks: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2022
DonroxyII:
The Stupidities in Your Posts are that when You and I and Other Men Fvcks Every and Any Girl We want Na where the Virgin girl you wan Marry go come come from because even Men in Your Village go Don fvck the girls there too grin ... Except Dem go born female pikin for your eyes and you go watch and Cage am till adulthood so no man go touch am

Alaye Take Chill, You are Marrying Another Person's Fvcked and Another Person is Gonna Marry Your Fvcked grin ....

We shall get am as we want am
It is a purity test. Those who didn't open their legs for two eggs and indomie will be the ones we will marry.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by udomma1005(m): 12:51am On Nov 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin grin

I don't know why their conversation is funny to me
The Engrish is sweet nauhhh
It's even sweeting me sef grin
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Deblow: 12:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Just let her go with her children without you making yourself a sorrow for those who still love u by doing something stupid to her or her bastards. Thank God, men don't do menopause. Get a sincere woman and procreate before you die. Go and find out the age of the late Alaafin's overall last child. Live your life like nothing bad happened and enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by obotematics: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2022
Slap the idiot eye break first, send her packing .
Make new husband take care of the olosho
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Germi9: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2022
ojun50:
Make i no talk too much, na death go end this whole tin
I will kee alot, i mean i will kee alot of people grin
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by DonroxyII: 1:07am On Nov 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

It is a purity test. Those who didn't open their legs for two eggs and indomie will be the ones we will marry.
Your Test will Fail because You are wired to those with Indomie and Egg grin ... Those who no dey Open legs for Indomie and eggs will Know you be Olo.sho and run grin
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by jeromestarks: 1:09am On Nov 15, 2022
DonroxyII:
Your Test will Fail because You are wired to those with Indomie and Egg grin ... Those who no dey Open legs for Indomie and eggs will Know you be Olo.sho and run grin
As a matter of fact, I have only slept with one girl who isn't a virgin. All other girls are virgins.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by sencekompis: 1:09am On Nov 15, 2022
Holly Ghost fire!!!!!!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by treatise: 1:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Take your certificates and other vital items and leave the house. Also inform your relations of the revelations. Don't kill yourself or any other because women are a complex entity ( whether cheating or not).

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by vicfajeze: 1:27am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
To what end? The best thing is to leave th karishika and move on
move to where?
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by OLULAW: 1:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Fake thread.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Mrkumareze(m): 2:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Fake fake, the same idiot wrote the messages
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by culf: 2:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Mumchloe:
Ha .... what kind of wickedness is this?...this woman get mind o...tuehhhhh

no be small mind ooo, a lot do it.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by inosend: 2:29am On Nov 15, 2022
No cause for worries. I will take it as a man and calm down *heads for her room with a loaded AK 49 & humming Phil Collins` 'there`s another day for u & me in paradise`*
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Kankawormm(f): 2:35am On Nov 15, 2022
This is a makeup chat.. undecided
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Ginomel(m): 2:37am On Nov 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
Marry a virgin, you will not hear.
Many men are currently taking care of children who are not theirs.

The worst thing is that these men will die and leave their inheritance for a children who were fathered by another man.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

You are really still young and probably don't understand this life. There are more to life than you think including your assumptions.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by sageb: 2:40am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
Someone I'm following on twitter shared this. I really don't know how women who deceive men into believing they are the biological father of a child sleep at night.
The annoying thing is, these side men disrespect them while their husbands treat them as queen unknowingly that such wife belongs to the street.

so heartbreaking
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by wizod(m): 2:43am On Nov 15, 2022
The SIMPle man will still not do anything. He will be laughing like a robot
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by legba1(m): 2:45am On Nov 15, 2022
The earliest we understand that that gender could be worst than a snake the best for us as men. I will repeat the age long advice to young men, sho ra fun obinrin ooo, ki okuwa ki o ran e lowo ooo!!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by RichAbujaGuy: 2:50am On Nov 15, 2022
VULCAN:
Are you the only person in Nigeria that doesn't know that Daddy Freeze impregnated a woman while she was in her husband's house?

Then to add insult to injury, he married her a couple of months ago(even when she hasn't finalised her divorce)

So whether or not this convo is real is kinda irrelevant.

Many wives are still having sex with their exes.

Did Daddy Freeze boast of his adulterous conquest on social media? And yes, many wives do open their legs out of wedlock. Dey be the lowest of the low in my opinion, especially the ones that get pregnant by their paramours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girls night out discussions / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.