Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat (87081 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by naijanaso: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Cooked up story

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by kevwemike: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Even Devil fear women
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by BrutusOj(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nonsense!! Twitter is becoming a ground of lies. Is it not obvious it's one person chatting from both sides just to gather retweet abi likes? So many liars all on our cyberspace.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Yankee101: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Looks fake

How is my children…
Your children is….

Na same person type am. At least one person suppose understand English

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Ribbin: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chat me up

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Snitch24(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
i pity the man shaa
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by VIKTO83(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
I went to visit my patient sometime last month and while I was in his room having some chat with him we overheard his tenant who live with her husband in one of the boys quarters talking by his window with a man whom d man (my patient) said is d father of the young lady who is carrying a 3month old baby.
Their discussion was about how she is confused at what to do because the father of d baby she is carrying who happen to be the okada man that carries her older kids to school is requesting that she either leave her husband to come marry her or make preparation to send d little baby bavk to him soon.
The father was telling her that she shouldn't 'let 2 ears hear what shes saying' and she was sounding so worried.
Later i asked the man I went to see where d husband of d woman is and d man said the husband is NEPA staff who leaves home on Monday for his place of work and returns on Fridays.
After d discussion d father of d lady told her that she need to find solution to this problem ASAP.
Note: She didn't know d man was inside as she thought probably that d man went for check up.
The man told me he won't even tell his wife as women may not be able to keep d secret but that he's sure that one day the issue will be exposed or that d woman will be thinking of either killing her husband to cover the atrocity or may plan to kill d okada man.

Remember that d husband is well to do about 1000x better than d okada man financially and facially.
Why d woman chose d okada man is what confus3s even Satan himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Thebuh: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
The sender and recipient is the same person. Don't be deceived
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by tunapawizzy: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
naijanaso:
Cooked up story
this one may be cooked up o,,,but this same thing dey happen well well these days
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Coolguy34(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Plenty of men in Nigeria are training kids that aren't theirs!

This is the major reason I cloned my ex's WhatsApp messages immediately after I noticed her strange behavior. I immediately sent her back to the street I can't train another man's kid.

If you need to learn how to clone anyone whatsapp messages and read them directly on your phone, check the number on my signature and contact me.

But you will pay me a token..

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by MansoryMX(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
wiseone28:
I'm having headache since Saturday because of reading such stories on nairaland

Hahahaha sorry eh
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by EdiskyHarry: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Staged

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by LastProphet: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Holybaddo:
Before marrying her He would have seen red flags

But love of Kpekus won’t allow him to think properly

You will still be cheated upon no matter how many white or green or orange flags you think you are seeing. And you too will cheat on her if a nice opportunity presents itself. Pray never to be tempted by some things

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by deavicky(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Trace the guy with my men fork his wife in his present. If he is not marry I guess his mother will do irrespective of how old she is.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by level77: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
UncleTJAY:
Na "how is my children..." and "your children is doing fine" funny me. English hard for them

Obviously fake , same person replying self with same bad English
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by bonnyhope: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Holybaddo:
Before marrying her He would have seen red flags

But love of Kpekus won’t allow him to think properly

How many red flags you want see

Except you want to be alone forever

Everyone has red and black flags

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Unrated900(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Is this a Yoruba film or Zarin wata
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nyanabo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Iku pa e....
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by riverbird: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
detectivejones:
You go come go jail ontop winch matter. Jejely pursue her and her seeds comot.

But me I go pursue her d very day I go carry another olosho come home
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by yinkeys(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
detectivejones:
Someone I'm following on twitter shared this. I really don't know how women who deceive men into believing they are the biological father of a child sleep at night.
The annoying thing is, these side men disrespect them while their husbands treat them as queen unknowingly that such wife belongs to the street.
Honour is not a feminine trait

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by noisy45(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
suraaj:
Will silently first assassinate the dude and then relax to watch her mourn, will start making proper arrangements be4 pre meditate her death in a gruesome way,belive this is Nigeria i won't go to any jail

I will personally torture him till death
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by ednut1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fake
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by brunobaba(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
UncleTJAY:
Na "how is my children..." and "your children is doing fine" funny me. English hard for them
They have one thing in common,bad grammar.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by dahnimoh(m): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fake text
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by SeneKit: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
dnawah:
who will leak the chat between Eve and the snake? This gender! this gender!!hmm

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by alizma: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
I no won do DNA test because my baby look like me but this gender keep giving reasons to go for dna test.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Streetmovement(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Time for a fresh start from the man, I mea a full clean Slate
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Stronghold91: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2022
07kjb:
Send her packing first

Shoot them after one year
confirm
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by zoedew: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
Someone I'm following on twitter shared this. I really don't know how women who deceive men into believing they are the biological father of a child sleep at night.
The annoying thing is, these side men disrespect them while their husbands treat them as queen unknowingly that such wife belongs to the street.
Listen, but for the fact that the eyes of Eve became open Adam would have lived with Eve like forever without knowing she had eaten the forbidden fruit in his absence! The heart of man is desperately wicked! Same goes for the Husband who tells Wife in the evening he is broke and has no housekeeping money only to wail and bemoan his huge financial loss to the armed robbers who called at his residence few hours later while the family was in bed!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by juman(m): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2022
Fake story to trend.

But if happen, only dna can determine the real father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girls night out discussions / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.