Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi (39990 Views)

Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by bestman09(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2022
cool
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Cuntface:
Soludo just killed his political career in anambra state
LOl

Social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by naijapips04: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Quite unfortunate Soludo son is more reasonable than the daft unintelligent Idiot of a father.

Wonders shall never end. See this idiota that barely passed his GCE calling a professor of economics unintelligent. Na Nairaland I blame.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Racoon:
Waiting for the day Charles Soludo will regain his political senses. His recent virtuperations against Peter Obi seems to steamed out from this animosity of old. However, person wey pass you pass you.

In what ways Obi pass Soludo? These Zombiedients are delusional.
A professor.
Former CBN governor.
Incumbent state governor. How is Obi pass Soludo?

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Paragon311(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Southerners are southerners enemies......

Bunch of hypocrites
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by kk2027: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Instead of you lots to soft pedal and not give Soludo another chance to drop a nuclear outburst on Peter again, you are here fanning what you won’t be able to contain!

Tinubu needs to explain to Nigerians how drug money 'flew' into his account

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Pakute: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Obi is fond of attacking personalities rather than the issues. He is petty, lacks character and incapable of taking responsibility for his own failures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Tooviv: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Fiscus105(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2022
To be fair to ourselves, Obi would have better as "Finance Minister", "Director Generals of Budget office" or "Debt Management Office" rather than President.

Apart from macro or microeconomics factors.

The nature of Nigeria people and kind of politics of tribalism and religion we are playing, I doubt if Obi will be able to govern successfully. The same way Buhari's performance is abymisal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by PlayMaker14: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2022
naijapips04:

Wonders shall never end. See this idiota that barely passed his GCE calling a professor of economics unintelligent. Na Nairaland I blame.
You're mistaking me for your father bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Cuntface:
Soludo just killed his political career in anambra state

Yeah, we don hear una. Lol
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Macphenson: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo that is yet to build a single road is making noise.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by jerk: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Professor wey mumu. He's now attacking newspaper vendors in the state as if they are the cause of his problems.
The man mumu is legendary and he's the most hated in Anambra state now. Those newspaper vendors are singing his impeachment song already.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by juman(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo and Sanusi lamido either is good as president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by bigdammyj: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Noted.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by MelesZanawi: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2022
I have always said it that Peter Obi's loss will begin from Anambra State.
Anambra people suffered under Peter Obi. Doctors were on strike for 13 months. No Local Government election. He used Sars to kill Anambra youths.
You fools can keep promoting that bastard called Peter Obi but Anambra people won't vote the failure.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by chariisGRACE(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2022
This same Soludo that was paraded as the best thing that will happen to Anambra state, is now called a tour, failure, idiot etc.

I always tell people, all these politicians are not to be relied on. forget the stories they churn out.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by ashatoda: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Let's just stop giving these stupid obidients the attention they're dying for. Let's wait till the election period and show them the reality of what means to win election in a multifaceted country like Nigeria. Awon olodo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by EazyMoh(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is campaigning for this guy.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by pasuma(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Obviously na mngbuka for lawanson you go learn trade, you don't have enough brain to comprehend Soludo's letter . No wonder you are supporting a failed 3rd class in philosophy- that is if he did attend any university at al, na GCE e go do after graduating e dey present to INEC...

Racoon:
Waiting for the day Charles Soludo will regain his political senses. His recent virtuperations against Peter Obi seems to steamed out from this animosity of old. However, person wey pass you pass you.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by ipobarecriminals: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2022
sad u PIGS expect SOLUDO to cover up Obi ineptitude, FAILURE? U lots prefer lies to honest/truth? U people want obi to turn Nigeria upside down/to beer parlour sad? May we NOT see DISASTER

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Eastlandx: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2022
naptu2:
In 2015 Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo wrote an article in which he examined the state of Nigeria and looked at what lay in store for the country after the 2015 elections. This was in response to an article titled "Where is Charles Soludo"?

Professor Soludo criticised a lot of people and groups in his article and these included the ruling PDP and the opposition APC. Some of these people responded to his article and Professor Soludo wrote another article in response to their claims.

In this thread I will publish what Professor Soludo wrote about Peter Obi in his first article, Peter Obi's response to the article and Soludo's response to Peter Obi. Because the articles are very long, I will only post the relevant sections.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-vs-jonathan-beyond-election-charles-soludo/
Had to check the name of the poster before I could read it.
The moment I saw Naptu(Tonyebarcanista) I didn't even bother
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Racoon:
Why is it always difficult for you Zombidients to face facts?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Snapchat: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is consistent. What he said about Obi then is still the same thing he saying now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by SandyLOVE08(f): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Kwankwaso is the presidential candidate of NNPP yet the state Gov Ganduje is supporting Tinubu he never said kwankwaso's investments in Kano is worth to nothing or wrote an epistle to tell him that he wouldn't and can't win.

See my tribe always killing themselves now you know that we are our own enemies.

No wonder the northern have one voice and the Igbos doesn't.

When you were contesting last year, you were all humbled. But look at you now? Attacking your own brother because of politics.

I pray the lord God will put you and whoever sent you to shame
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Eastlandx: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Why is it always difficult for you Zombidients to face facts?
which fact?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by jerk: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2022
MelesZanawi:
I have always said it that Peter Obi's loss will begin from Anambra State.
Anambra people suffered under Peter Obi. Doctors were on strike for 13 months. No Local Government election. He used Sars to kill Anambra youths.
You fools can keep promoting that bastard called Peter Obi but Anambra people won't vote the failure.
u be mumu.. are u from Anambra? What do you know about Anambra? Urchin like you.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by kingthreat(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is ready to put his second term ambition at stake over Peter Obi.
He knows who Peter Obi is. This is someone that should be at the forefront carrying his banner and covering his errors but is outrightly criticizing him.
Inasmuch as there is a personal beef between them both, I give it to Soludo for saying the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Oluwatoyink(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Quite unfortunate Soludo son is more reasonable than the daft unintelligent Idiot of a father.

Peter obi will win next years election with a wide margin.

I see him getting over 90% of the votes in all the states.

He is the most popular candidate

He has both online and offline structures in all the 774 local governments

All the pictures of APC and PDP supporters we see are paid crowd.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office / Trouble Looms For Some Private Jet Owners As Customs Begins Crackdown / Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.