Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi (40045 Views)

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Lionstep: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Honourable1901:
Everything soludo said was right

Peter obi remains a packaged fraud lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you don't like my opinion please cry in solace

And thiefnunbu drug baron is a saint huh
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by sonofthunder: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
Soludo 2- Obi 0

Peter Obi is just like one of the typical Igbo trader hustling to sell his substandard goods.

He has nothing to offer and not different from the old block.

Channels interview makes it 3-0

Kindly edit

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Roboto11: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2022
Cuntface:
Soludo just killed his political career in anambra state

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are funnily ridiculous...

We dare him to write more...

Peter Obi has moved far and far ahead of a mere state governor who is yet to find his feet in governance.

Peter Obi has Also Rock to superintend...why waste time on a misguided element who is belaboured with delusions of grandeur...

He will come and beg but it will be too late...

How dare you!

Can tell you not a scholar, and even if you one, I am certain you bought your way through!

How dare you ridicule a professor for an ordinary 3rd class graduate?

Do you know what it takes to achieve that status?

Let me enlighten you! Peter has nothing to say to a highly eloquent Soludo, he will get burnt! The margin is wide!

Just one write-up and you can see the Tsunami it caused. Imagine if he dropped 10. Please avoid Soludo’s verbal nuclear warfare. It’s doom!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Are you forgetting that my father is the leader of the bastard IPOB?

Of course I know
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by EPOMA(m): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2022
Honourable1901:
Everything soludo said was right

Peter obi remains a packaged fraud lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you don't like my opinion please cry in solace

THe packaged frauds you have in Nigeria you won't see . Something is really wrong with black people . what has Obi done to you . Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by 2elliot: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2022
Apophenia24k:
Long age beef... we all know the atrocities committed by Atiku yet no prominent persons from the North has condemned him publicly, Tinubu's misdeeds are glaring and no official from the west has condemned him publicly but look at Obi who has no single allegations is being dragged publicly and even accused by a sitting governor from his state.... the igbos are truly the problem of igbo.
Stop insulting Yorubas and the rest of us. Charity no begins from una own home?
What does that tell you? Igbos are a great people that challenge one another and calls out perceived misdeeds, unlike others who stay duck and overlook or encourage evil committed by their kinsmen. That is a good trait among the igbos, unlike those who claim sophistication but can not confront glaring evil.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Honourable1901(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2022
EPOMA:

THe packaged frauds you have in Nigeria you won't see . Something is really wrong with black people . what has Obi done to you . Mtcheeeeew

Obi wants tells a lot of lie
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by luizpippo(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2022
inoki247:
Na the guy supporter dey go xtreme dey build him more enemy....

is this how APC supporters were attacking everyone in 2015 that have different view since you want to tell us you're following dere template.....

APC was only attacking Goodluck I can't remember where APC surpporter start cancelling people or reporting people's SM account for blocking cause dey av different view or using Gunmen to threaten people that have a different view..

If any Thread about Obi flaws grace the frontpage the supporter will start crying and started saying the Mods are biased and also feeling intimidated by ordinary likes and shares are these all done by APC supporters in 2015...

We av seen how many times Tinubu drug case av grace the front page the supporters will never cry nor calling the mod biased and demoralizing dere candidate....

If na Obi News wey Youth die under him watch and go dump den in d river dey grace frontpage like that dem go don set NL on Fire....

APC supporters canceled people to scary lengths.

A petition was written to have Okonjo Iweala Doctorship withdrawn.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Allisgud: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2022
This is one reason Biafra will not come to pass because,igbos don't support each other when it comes to political individual progress,I have done my research almost all the igbos gorvnors former gov senators,minister are not supporting obi because he is not their member the rulling party
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Honourable1901(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Lionstep:

And thiefnunbu drug baron is a saint huh

Asiwaju is better
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by JustforMen: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2022
naptu2:
In 2015 Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo wrote an article in which he examined the state of Nigeria and looked at what lay in store for the country after the 2015 elections. This was in response to an article titled "Where is Charles Soludo"?

Professor Soludo criticised a lot of people and groups in his article and these included the ruling PDP and the opposition APC. Some of these people responded to his article and Professor Soludo wrote another article in response to their claims.

In this thread I will publish what Professor Soludo wrote about Peter Obi in his first article, Peter Obi's response to the article and Soludo's response to Peter Obi. Because the articles are very long, I will only post the relevant sections.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-vs-jonathan-beyond-election-charles-soludo/

Once you redact any article/document under the intellectually lazy excuse that it is too long to read, you have robbed it of substance and it ceases to be what it is supposed to be.

It also raises questions on the sincerity of your motives.

Post all the material or a link to the full material because that is the only way what you are quoting will have context.

There is nothing too long to read if it is sufficiently interesting or meaningful...

NB. I forget the generation we live in
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Honourable1901(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2022
whytepawn1:

It's your opinion bro... No one has to fight you over it.

Thank you, I appreciate you
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by FashionCookie(f): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
They'll curse and insult anyone and everyone who speaks against Obi. As if we're not all entitled to our different opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by naptu2: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2022
JustforMen:

Post all the material or a link to the full material because that is the only way what you are quoting will have context.

Specsavers is quite useful for people who cannot see. If a person cannot see that the links are at the bottom of all three posts, then that person needs to get his or her eyes checked.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by edungene7: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2022
Obi is the man to beat someone should ask soludo why he was begging Peter obi to fly the flag of APGA in the presidential election having known that peter obi is what he claims Soludo is in severe pain here is the mathematics he wanted Peter to push APGA to federal level with is popularity while he would become the benefactor in the foreseeable future while he contest for president under APGA he never knew obi would go this far without them we are wiser now Mr soludo

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

How dare you!

Can tell you not a scholar, and even if you one, I am certain you bought your way though!

How dare you ridicule a professor for an ordinary 3rd class graduate?

Do you know what it takes to achieve that status?

Let me enlighten you! Peter has nothing to say to a highly eloquent Soludo, he will get burnt! The margin is wide!

Just one write-up and you can see the Tsunami it caused. Imagine if he dropped 10. Please avoid Soludo’s verbal nuclear warfare. It’s doom!
The likes of people like you exist for the benefit of the likes of Soludo...

You are beholden to the vanity of titles which have minimal utilitarian value.

That a man flaunts a professorial title doesn't mean that they rank first in the echelon of intellectual and cognitive consideration.

We shall publicly derobe Soludo at the opportune moment...
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by rollywise(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
Soludo 2- Obi 0

Peter Obi is just like one of the typical Igbo trader hustling to sell his substandard goods.

He has nothing to offer and not different from the old block.

And you read all the projects Obi did and still saved much without borrowing and you still say this Nigeria shall happen to you. I always wondered why in the old people clamored for Barabbas over Jesus and I'll be like are those people well at all? Now I see them in you. tuehh!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Eastlandx: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
That Obituary administration as governor was mediocre and 3rd class and that his government increased poverty rates in Anambra
Mr man,stop drinking Ogogoro in the morning.

Now see what you are doing to your mental health
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by MelesZanawi: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2022
jerk:
Ur mumu is legendary, urchin's never make sensible statement. Go and sniff your drug lord cocaine remnants left for you and the dogs.

I'm sure your father is already there sniffing it.
Yiu fools will cry to death and we will be here, laughing at your stupidity.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by inoki247: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2022
luizpippo:

APC supporters canceled people to scary lengths.

A petition was written to have Okonjo Iweala Doctorship withdrawn.

Which supporter were canceled stop trying to look for ways to justify derr actions...

They're causing the guy more damages....

APC even hired SM influencers for propaganda targeted at the main party all dey were doing was towards Goodluck and people in his cabinet and not any supporters....

so stop looking for excuses...

We can say thugs invade polling unit in some strong holds and that one is Normal in Nigeria election no be new thing so how dem take resemble....
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2022
Charles Soludo and Chimaroke Nnamani are My Favourite Igbo Men alive.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by JustforMen: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2022
2elliot:
What does that tell you? Igbos are a great people that challenge one another and calls out perceived misdeeds, unlike others who stay duck and overlook or encourage evil committed by their kinsmen. That is a good trait among the igbos, unlike those who claim sophistication but can not confront glaring evil.

It is good but not smart.

It is simply emotional immaturity....

Every group disagrees within itself but there is a time and a place, if you have any sense at all.

It is foolish and works against your larger interest to satisfy the emotional cravings of one or two egotistical goons.

There is nothing good about washing your dirty linen in public. It shows lack of leadership, unity and organisation.

You get to vent out your anger and massage your ego at the risk of enslaving your own family and people.

It is grossly foolish and immature to launch a civil war within your own family at the worst possible time especially of it works against your common interest.

Don't justify it under any self-comforting guise!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2022
maestroferddi:
The likes of people like you exist for the benefit of the likes of Soludo...

You are beholden to the vanity of titles which have minimal utilitarian value.

That a man flaunts a professorial title doesn't mean that they rank first in the echelon of intellectual and cognitive consideration.

We shall publicly derobe Soludo at the opportune moment...

Please don’t go there!

Are you trying to imply Soludo is not sound?

Please!!!! Don’t go there!
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Quite unfortunate Soludo son is more reasonable than the daft unintelligent Idiot of a father.

After you idiots dragged him into it? Rubbish

If he had stood by his father’s opinions would you lot have cut him some slack?

You’re most pained that the criticism is coming from an Igbo man
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Luchitec(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2022
I am not really gobsmacked by Soludo’s present utterances. Prof. is an intelligent, but arrogant fellow. If I remember correctly, circa 2014-2015, Prof. Soludo was criticizing people left and right, including Dr. Okonjo-Iwuala. Prof. Soludo should tread softly, a few months from now, his accomplishment or otherwise as the Governor of Anambra State would be under serious scrutiny.
Macphenson:
Soludo that is yet to build a single road is making noise.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Apophenia24k: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2022
2elliot:

Yes of course, you're right brother but don't you understand timing?
Timing is more important. Soludo and other igbos can do all of these condemnation but not at the detriment of their brother's political career, support him publicly and bring him to table for correction.. what Soludo is doing is pure hatred you guys shared.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by PlayMaker14: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

After you idiots dragged him into it? Rubbish
Your dad is one of them.... He's even the leader. grin
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Reference(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2022
Fiscus105:
To be fair to ourselves, Obi would have better as "Finance Minister", "Director Generals of Budget office" or "Debt Management Office" rather than President.

Apart from macro or microeconomics factors.

The nature of Nigeria people and kind of politics of tribalism and religion we are playing, I doubt if Obi will be able to govern successfully.

And where has all the 'successful' governing brought Nigeria since 1999. How many indices of life and living are better today than in 1999 to make the pathway we have taken so far the right one and the one we ought to continue.

If Nigeria was successful and her citizens were not fleeing in record numbers I will agree that this 'crazy', maverick system that Obi presents which scares people silly is utterly repugnant.

But unfortunately the system we practice is not and if we vote for a continuity then exactly what do we expect.

For the definition of madness demands we examine the leading candidates as to which of them is furthest from the status quo. Which of them will discontinue the continuity.

But this is Nigeria, here we are again. Ground hog. We did not get here by mistake because we consciously made the decision in 2015 despite overwhelming evidence that it will take us to where we are today. We said so, warned so in 2014 and Nigerians managed to craft their way into the experiences they suffer today but are willing, determined to extend for another decade or so. Just unbelievable.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by annisy(f): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2022
People who decided to choose tinubu over @yemiosinbajo, buhari over gej and those who supported and is supporting any of that decision should not be taken seriously
Racoon:
Waiting for the day Charles Soludo will regain his political senses. His recent virtuperations against Peter Obi seems to steamed out from this animosity of old. However, person wey pass you pass you.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Lanretoye(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Racoon:
Waiting for the day Charles Soludo will regain his political senses. His recent virtuperations against Peter Obi seems to steamed out from this animosity of old. However, person wey pass you pass you.
I tought you were a matured person,you shouldn't be deaf to truths for sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja / Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.