Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi (40052 Views)

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Fiscus105(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2022
mabea:
I know why you feel this way. Nigeria people believe that it is only wicked people that can rule them and that is why they keep electing such people into different offices in every election season. If you are gentle, nice and calm, you don't have a space here politically. A very bad mindset.

Dnt you see how Obi as a saint turned Anambra to paradise?

A man who sacked his tribe men in civil service just because they are not from Anambra,such a man has no other name but wicked man.

Yet you think such a man will deliver optimally when given him a country like Nigeria to lead.

Oga, purge urself from tribalism prejudice

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by luckyz4rea(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Obi is impeccably the most qualified in terms of character and the anticipation of a new norm with regards to sanity in government and governance!

Nothing anyone says now, can truncate the anticipation of a new Nigeria! My belief is in God to change things but God uses people. Having listened to him severally, it is evident this is the best man for the job! Accept him and embrace a better Nigeria, a hopeful one at that!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by 2elliot: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

Dnt be bittered and not digress on my submission, Obi will be another version of Buhari, take it or leave it, I'm not seeing a weak man like that take Nigeria to greater heights.
For someone who has a bile beating inside of him in place of a heart calling another a bitter person operating the highest level of hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by VULCAN(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2022
You started off well but like most Nollywood productions, you couldn't maintain the plot.

If in your mind, Soludos vengeful attacks represents the stance of the voters in Anambra then you are far from intelligent.

Whether Wike chooses to support Peter Obi or not will not change the fact that Rivers State will give Obi at least 80% of our votes.

So your equating Soludos stance with the people of Anambra is a joke taken too far.

No wise person ignores history and every fool believes it's irrelevant.

That Soludo (who has made no impact in Anambra so far) is busying himself with Peter Obi comes as no surprise to me.

One of the first signs that a person is incompetent is their focusing on things that will not yield result in their primary task.

Soludo made a mark as CBN gov, a mark that centered on the banking system but not actually an economic mark. Although he is a Professor of Economics he did not prove his economic abilities directly but did something that a person with no knowledge of Economics could have also done.

He jacked up the banks capital base.

Making the banks bigger was more of an ego trip as it has not had a direct benefit on the economy as their billions of profit each year is enjoyed by their top mgt staff and their major shareholders.

Tellers still earn 100k

Peter Obi made his mark and left, Obiano made his mark and left.

We shall all see what mark Soludo will leave behind.

At the rate he is going he may be a single term governor as the only thing he has been involved in up to now is controversies.

Tell him to face his front. The workload is much

yuzjet:
If Nigeria will split, I still pity Biafra nation. So many internal sabotages that won't help them.

Who could have thought Soludo wouldn't support his own at this point?

Anyway, it's good to let obidients understand the real politics and why Obi may not even win his own Anambra?

Whatever the outcome, it'll be great to see.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by franchasng: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo should not worry, Igbos and Anambra people will reply him when he is seeking for reelection as Anambra Governor.

By that time, Ndi Anambra will tell Charles Soludo who they prefer as Governor between him and Peter Obi.

Even Jesus christ had staunch enemies that called him liar, so who is Peter Obi not to have enemies and backstabbers.

Even Judas betrayed his master Jesus Christ.

Peter also denied Jesus Christ, so why won't Soludo backstab Peter Obi his brother?

Charles Soludo, you have used your own hands to destroy the little left of your political CV and reputation. Instead of focusing on delivering excellent governance to Ndi Anambra that will exemplify you and sell you in future political endeavours, you decided to destroy your own future with your own hands, isokay Soludo.

Even Soludo's own son is highly disappointed with his father's unfounded attacks and vituperations against Peter Obi, it is well

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2022
kk2027:

All these irrelevant discussions wont distract us from the main issues arising

Tinubu needs to explain to Nigerians how drug money 'flew' into his account
did you see in the report that is drug money .
Idiotic pigs will always be foolish in their reasoning
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Fiscus105(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2022
mabea:
Bitter? That's very low of you. Well what I said is fact you may deny it

Fact? You re writing history as if Obi is not part of those who landed us where we are today.

What will Obi do differently even if he emerges president? What did he do when he was governor that turned Anambra to best among equal that he will do if he becomes president?

Which magic he is doing in his private business that he will translate to greatness for Nigeria?

Abeg let stop deceiving ourselves.

I wish Igbo to be president just for fairness and equity and not because of any miracle from anybody.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Kilometres: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2022
Cuntface:
Soludo just killed his political career in anambra state

Rather, Soludo just secured his second term and by extension his political future.

Soludo knows for a fact Obi cannot win...

Soludo is Street smart.

Which ever way it goes between Tinubu and Atiku...any of then will remember and support him politically when they win

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Kingpoint(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Name: prof Charles soludo
Hype: Karl max with a little touch David Ndii
Comparison: Adam Smith
Expectations:Milton Friedman with a tapin touch Obama
Reality: Zacchaeus with a little touch of Okezie Ikpeazu
Anambra state asked for prof Charles soludo de economist, Obiano gave them Zacchaeus de chief tax collector.
����

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by HitRun(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Racoon:
Waiting for the day Charles Soludo will regain his political senses. His recent virtuperations against Peter Obi seems to steamed out from this animosity of old. However, person wey pass you pass you.

How Obi take pass Soludo?

Anyway, back to the bolded. Another way of seeing it is that Soludo has been consistent in his criticism of Obi’s handling of financial matters; suggesting that Obi’s competence in handling such matters may be in question. Rather than insult Soludo, has Soludo’ criticism been examined to see if it has any merit? Why should we even listen to Soludo?

These are the kinds of discourse reasonable people should be engaged in. Unfortunately, all we see is insults and insults. Tiring.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by PlayMaker14: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2022
sonofthunder:

If i have gone against the rules of the site or insulted anyone the appropriate punishment should be enforced.

We all need to mature.

There was no need for you to insult Soludo there.
Mr Man, Soludo is a daft unintelligent E-diot.... His son is ashamed of him.

Leave my mention please.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by PlayMaker14: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2022
excellence44:

In as much as I agree with some of your write up, I think soludo if far more intelligent than your generation put together. No pun given.
Soludo if just a typical Igbo politician, if it's not me then none of my bro should have it attitude.
PO all the way.
Since you agree that Soludo is intelligent than your father, and your generation put together, who am I to disagree.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Kingzeez10: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Quite unfortunate Soludo son is more reasonable than the daft unintelligent Idiot of a father.
More reasonable cos he's supporting Obi but you wouldn't hesitate to get him killed if he had said otherwise.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by OfoIgbo: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Urchins will not like this...

The way Charlie is nakeding their grandmaster Obi is causing painment to their psyche. grin

After they will bring out what Soludo's son says as a defense to the truth spoken by Soludo.

A sitting governor with all the apparatus of government says something and you want me to believe his son who says another...

Oga ooo...

What a life for urchins.

Even Soludo's son has abandoned his father in support of Obi.

Soludo is already loosing big time. Anambra is like no other state. No cretin can bamboozle ndi Anambra. Soludo's political days are numbered. Anambrarians will ensure that.

Meanwhile let us look out for the Arise TV News interview of David Hundeyin. E get why grin grin
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by PlayMaker14: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:

More reasonable cos he's supporting Obi but you wouldn't hesitate to get him killed if he had said otherwise.
Don't mistake us for your Tinubu supporting Dad.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by ruggedtimi(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2022
Right now we dont need big big grammar from soludo...obi compared to atiku/Tinubu omo the man is an angel. We all know tinubu/Atiku are chronic looters and power drunk.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by TheOgaBoss: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
Soludo 2- Obi 0

Peter Obi is just like one of the typical Igbo trader hustling to sell his substandard goods.

He has nothing to offer and not different from the old block.
at least he has a legitimate business, what is tinubu:s source of wealth, where does he get all the billions he soles out? U guys have not provided an answer to that till now.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by realestate99: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2022
kingthreat:
Soludo is ready to put his second term ambition at stake over Peter Obi.
He knows who Peter Obi is. This is someone that should be at the forefront carrying his banner and [b]covering his errors [/b]but is outrightly criticizing him.
Inasmuch as there is a personal beef between them both, I give it to Soludo for saying the truth.
So it is true that you flat brains want to force a mediocre ridden with errors on the nation, God will bless Soludo in all ramifications. These useless Obi supporters know Obi is below average but lies, deception and manipulation Is the air they breathe, Thankfully, Obi is a joke gone too far, before INEC officials begin to disburse election materials to election officers, Obi's election hope woud be on ground zero.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by realestate99: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2022
kingthreat:
Soludo is ready to put his second term ambition at stake over Peter Obi.
He knows who Peter Obi is. This is someone that should be at the forefront carrying his banner and covering his errors but is outrightly criticizing him.
Inasmuch as there is a personal beef between them both, I give it to Soludo for saying the truth.

So it is true that you flat brains want to force a mediocre ridden with errors on the nation, God will bless Soludo in all ramifications. These useless Obi supporters knows Obi is below average but lies, deception and manipulation Is the air they breathe, Thankfully, Obi is a joke gone too far, before INEC officials begin to disburse election materials to election officers, Obi's election hope woud be on ground zero.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Rapuru14: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Faiththatworks:
When the Enigmatic Gov Senator Kassim Shettima (Insha Allah the next vice president of Nigeria) called H.E Peter Obi Gringori,some media commentators launched a verbal tirade against him.
I daresay his Excellency was 10000% right about Peter Obi.
He's indeed Gringori and his followers have confirmed the nickname Sen Shettima bequeathed on him.
He's just in the presidential race to add some comedy and cash out like Nnamdi Kanu has done in the last 7 years.
I believe it's time for the DSS to look into the followers of Gringori, it's looking like Gringori supporters are a well orchestrated disinformation unit led by some media talibanic characters.
Only a big fool will think the attack on the Double Gov, H.E Charles Soludo is spontaneous,the Boko haramic behavior of Gringori supporters is starting to follow a certain pattern and if the DSS refuses to act now,I'm sure they will metamorphose into a more deadly and killer unit spreading lies and bile if and when they lose the election.
If in doubt,go to the browser call Phoenix and look at any stories that concern Peter Obi,the comments on stories about Peter Obi on that browser will drive a chill down your spine.
God bless Nigeria.

This one na tribal mark Urchin.

Urchins get level grin grin
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by PoliciaNLand: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2022
realestate99:

So it is true that you flat brains want to force a mediocre ridden with errors on the nation, God will bless Soludo in all ramifications. These useless Obi supporters knows Obi is below average but lies, deception and manipulation Is the air they breathe, Thankfully, Obi is a joke gone too far, before INEC officials begin to disburse election materials to election officers, Obi's election hope woud be on ground zero.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by PoliciaNLand: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2022
realestate99:

So it is true that you flat brains want to force a mediocre ridden with errors on the nation, God will bless Soludo in all ramifications. These useless Obi supporters know Obi is below average but lies, deception and manipulation Is the air they breathe, Thankfully, Obi is a joke gone too far, before INEC officials begin to disburse election materials to election officers, Obi's election hope woud be on ground zero.
Rule 2
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by benardtotti(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2022
Bigchristo:
Lets be realistic about this Soludo thread, He said Peter Obi was among Good luck Jonathan government who advised him on economy, do you people know that Charles Soludo is part of president Buhari economy advisory team committee? So compare the both governments and judge for yourself

This is the problem you guys always think in a pedestrian way , if you logically want to compare buhari and gej economic policy and results, buhari is better putting into consideration the circumstances buhari had to deal with ( low oil prices, covid , etc ) Gej had a smooth environment to build on for close to 5 years , the global economy and oil prices began to dip 6 months before Gej left office .
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by realestate99: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
Rule 2
Another condemned unemployed irritant roaming the cyber space, look at yourself and ask if your people would be proud of your childish behavior, a man in his early 40s with a receding hairline and a pot belly behaving like a kid is definitely not normal.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by realestate99: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
Rule 2
Find something valuable to do with your life, stop the useless police work without salary you do here.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by mabea: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

Fact? You re writing history as if Obi is not part of those who landed us where we are today.

What will Obi do differently even if he emerges president? What did he do when he was governor that turned Anambra to best among equal that he will do if he becomes president?

Which magic he is doing in his private business that he will translate to greatness for Nigeria?

Abeg let stop deceiving ourselves.

I wish Igbo to be president just for fairness and equity and not because of any miracle from anybody.
This thing you wrote here I don't even know where to start to respond to you. Obi is not capable of ruling Nigeria, Obi is more suitable for a Minister of Finance Commerce and Industry.......now you asked what did he do differently as governor, you sound confused and really have any strong reason against Obi's candidacy. Just a bandwagon.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by dat9jaguy(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2022
yuzjet:
If Nigeria will split, I still pity Biafra nation. So many internal sabotages that won't help them.

[/b]Who could have thought Soludo wouldn't support his own at this point?[b]

Anyway, it's good to let obidients understand the real politics and why Obi may not even win his own Anambra?

Whatever the outcome, it'll be great to see.

Unless I'm missing something here, is APGA not having a presidential candidate? Is this candidate not igbo.
I find the bolded statement very naive.

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by MNDY(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2022
To put this matter to rest once and for all.
Listen up everybody, Anambra people did not like PO when he initially got into power as governor.
But he later set the ball rolling and endeared himself to the hearts of many.
Nigerians, if we blow this last golden chance to save this country, e don be for us be dat.
I, for one, will make frantic efforts to leave this country if any of those 2 thieves gets in.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by mabea: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

Dnt you see how Obi as a saint turned Anambra to paradise?

A man who sacked his tribe men in civil service just because they are not from Anambra,such a man has no other name but wicked man.

Yet you think such a man will deliver optimally when given him a country like Nigeria to lead.

Oga, purge urself from tribalism prejudice
Erm Erm is it not better for you to just vote your preferred candidate and stop hating.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Eastlandx:

Mr man,stop drinking Ogogoro in the morning.

Now see what you are doing to your mental health
Kindly direct your insults to Soludo and stats agencies
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2022
benardtotti:

This is the problem you guys always think in a pedestrian way , if you logically want to compare buhari and gej economic policy and results, buhari is better putting into consideration the circumstances buhari had to deal with ( low oil prices, covid , etc ) Gej had a smooth environment to build on for close to 5 years , the global economy and oil prices began to dip 6 months before Gej left office .
Abeg shut up, low oil sales isn’t what is affecting Nigeria economy, it’s the Buhari administration economy policy that’s affecting Nigeria economy let’s be realistic and stop arguing blindly, go and check Nigeria GDP in 2014 and compare it to this current time, majority of people running Buhari government aren’t intellect and technocrats, they where just selected based on political affiliations and religion, imagine how much Finance minister said they use in feeding pupils during holidays can you imagine how possible is it to spend such an amount when all the children are in their parents house, they’re not doing anything they just there for individual benefits check the numbers of corruption cases, in this administration where snake swallow money , monkey termites eats money even someone used billions to cut grass you think those loots isn’t affecting the economy? Even if as a country we record just $70 per barrel for crude oil sales if the money is well managed Nigeria as a country won’t find itself in this sorry state… please let’s start speaking the truth to ourselves we are the people suffering the effects of bad governance not those who have loots and starch money for their 15generation.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Jaisman26(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2022
inoki247:
Na the guy supporter dey go xtreme dey build him more enemy....

is this how APC supporters were attacking everyone in 2015 that have different view since you want to tell us you're following dere template.....

APC was only attacking Goodluck I can't remember where APC surpporter start cancelling people or reporting people's SM account for blocking cause dey av different view or using Gunmen to threaten people that have a different view..

If any Thread about Obi flaws grace the frontpage the supporter will start crying and started saying the Mods are biased and also feeling intimidated by ordinary likes and shares are these all done by APC supporters in 2015...

We av seen how many times Tinubu drug case av grace the front page the supporters will never cry nor calling the mod biased and demoralizing dere candidate....

We av even seen on frontpage the Video where some people are mocking Tinubu on frontpage with different song some are with the agbado song...

Still him supporters no come online to rant and call the mods out or say NL are been biased you people just want things to only go ur way....

If na Obi News wey Youth die under him watch and go dump den in d river dey grace frontpage like that dem go don set NL on Fire....
Apc hmmmmm maybe you just came tback to Nigeria after 2015 elections. You are a native naive if you think OBIdients are doing quarter of what apc did in insults and propaganda. Go and sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is The Conversation Of Peter Obi & Oyedepo A Deepfake? Fact-Check By FIJ / No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.