Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi (40058 Views)

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by tiswell(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2022
inoki247:
Na the guy supporter dey go xtreme dey build him more enemy....

is this how APC supporters were attacking everyone in 2015 that have different view since you want to tell us you're following dere template.....

APC was only attacking Goodluck I can't remember where APC surpporter start cancelling people or reporting people's SM account for blocking cause dey av different view or using Gunmen to threaten people that have a different view..

If any Thread about Obi flaws grace the frontpage the supporter will start crying and started saying the Mods are biased and also feeling intimidated by ordinary likes and shares are these all done by APC supporters in 2015...

We av seen how many times Tinubu drug case av grace the front page the supporters will never cry nor calling the mod biased and demoralizing dere candidate....

We av even seen on frontpage the Video where some people are mocking Tinubu on frontpage with different song some are with the agbado song...

Still him supporters no come online to rant and call the mods out or say NL are been biased you people just want things to only go ur way....

If na Obi News wey Youth die under him watch and go dump den in d river dey grace frontpage like that dem go don set NL on Fire....
apc urchins did worse pre-2015 elections,especially the ones here in nairaland
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Corrinthians:
The truth is gradually creeping out. Matter of fact, it's been there butost Nigerians forget easily. Grateful Soludo kept records.
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Please don’t go there!

Are you trying to imply Soludo is not sound?

Please!!!! Don’t go there!
A man can actually acquire all the book knowledge there is without having a minutiae of native or conventional wisdom...
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by openmine(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2022
I watched a gubernatorial debate done by arisetv where the same soludo was recently seen using the NBS statistics to indicate that the then administration of peter obi brought down the poverty rate in anambra from over 40% to 14%!
Any attempt to change the narrative which he has recently been doing only proves the kind of personality that few like okonjo iweala has observed about him in the past!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by seunjungle1(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Don't you have US visa?

kk2027:

All these irrelevant discussions wont distract us from the main issues arising

Tinubu needs to explain to Nigerians how drug money 'flew' into his account
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2022
maestroferddi:
A man can actually acquire all the book knowledge there is without having a minutiae of native or conventional wisdom...

Oh! You have accepted he is exceptionally brilliant and intelligent?

Now you pointing to wisdom because you know wisdom has no qualifications!

Hello! If wisdom had qualifications, Soludo will still be a Prof
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Lionstep: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Honourable1901:

Asiwaju is better

A dementia drug baron you mean
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by sonofthunder: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Quite unfortunate Soludo son is more reasonable than the daft unintelligent Idiot of a father.

Seun, many folks will not take you serious until you can act with equity.

Obidients seem to have the sole right to bullying and calling out.

Please work on your mod to put an end to these kinds of bullying. They should be able to work independently not when one party summons them to bully opponents.

You can have mods who sole duty is to scrutinize comments and recommend it to the supermods for actions
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Yibo(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Naira20:
I don't like reported speech.

Give us the full letter let us ascertain the tenor of the letters.

Until then,
Soludo should focus on governance for now.

Nigerians are focused on retiring Atiku+Tinubu not Soludo's opinions
when did ibo become Nigerians
The last time I checked they're Biafrans
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by slivertongue: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Racoon:
Waiting for the day Charles Soludo will regain his political senses. His recent virtuperations against Peter Obi seems to steamed out from this animosity of old. However, person wey pass you pass you.

He did same to Dora. When he won I remember I opined he should focus his 'I too know' to develop his state. So many contradictions in his write up. He asked obi to come to APGA and contest and lose but he is concerned that obi is contesting in LP and will lose. He wants obi to be Igbo presidential candidate under APGA but Obi chooses a pan NIGERIAN approach yet he says his kinsmen ain't serious in team up with others.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by 2elliot: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Yes of course, you're right brother but don't you understand timing?
Timing is more important. Soludo and other igbos can do all of these condemnation but not at the detriment of their brother's political career, support him publicly and bring him to table for correction.. what Soludo is doing is pure hatred you guys shared.
No, no. I am not even an Igbo man, but an ijaw, yet I fully love the nature of the Igbo people. There are no sacred cows in igboland. I understand the dangers of herd mentality. I am from an oil producing community in Bayelsa state, and I know what docility and not criticising leaders mean. In fact, we are suffering as a people because we chose to not confront our leaders because they are our kinsmen or that we may portray ourselves as disunited. I have been a sole ranger in my community, and have had assassins come after my life because of speaking against bad leaders. Anyone should be allowed to criticise as long as they are not being violent. What I believe is that, the people can perceive and determine those who are hypocrites and that do they do the criticism for ulterior motives. Just as enlightened people can see beyond Soludo's rants, who understand that he rants out of jealousy and hatred.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by grandstar(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2022
I think Charles Soludo is overhyped. He should learn to be humble.

His numerous accolades seems to have into his head
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by 2elliot: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Igbo:
when did ibo become Nigerians
The last time I checked they're Biafrans
When did Yoruba's become Nigerians? The last time I checked, they are Oduduwa republic citizens. Or when did the north or SS became Nigerians? Thought they were Area and Niger Delta republic citizens. You are a big clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
Soludo 2- Obi 0

Peter Obi is just like one of the typical Igbo trader hustling to sell his substandard goods.

He has nothing to offer and not different from the old block.

When you say "old block", you mean President of thugs and drug traffickers?
The President of Iragbiji?

No amount of propaganda will subjugate this movement.
Know this and know peace
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Gravatar: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Naptu2 the chronic tribal bigot who thinks he's more clever than everyone else
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by jude79(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2022
This is very funny, anyway those who agrees with soludo should check up obi's signature project compared to soludo's signature project as of this time in obi's tenure, then will you understand that soludo is suffering grievances he endured because he was sidelined during Jonathan's tenure, he also has this kind of hatred for ngozi okonjo iweala, his contemporaries who have outdone him, to boil down to what it is, this is lousy, frustrating jealousy.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by PlayMaker14: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2022
sonofthunder:

Seun, many folks will not take you serious until you can act with equity.

Obidients seem to have the sole right to bullying and calling out.

Please work on your mod to put an end to these kinds of bullying. They should be able to work independently not when one party summons them to bully opponents.

You can have mods who sole duty is to scrutinize comments and recommend it to the supermods for actions
Dear hypocrite,

Did you remember when you call GEJ unprintable names? grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by yuzjet(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2022
2elliot:
Biafra is not a zombie nation, just like what some of you see as sophistication. The ability to challenge(ideas and opinions) and be challenged is what create great nations.

It's that your ability to challenge ideas and opinions the major problem you guys have. Majority of your ideas and opinions are negative and usually bring chaos and disorders.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Quite unfortunate Soludo son is more reasonable than the daft unintelligent Idiot of a father.
In as much as I agree with some of your write up, I think soludo if far more intelligent than your generation put together. No pun given.
Soludo if just a typical Igbo politician, if it's not me then none of my bro should have it attitude.
PO all the way.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Cyberterror: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2022
God is using Soludo marvelously to warn some stubborn people who don't know that Peter Obi is just a packaged fraud. How people are supporting a dullard like Obi for President just for tribal and pecuniary reasons is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Cuntface: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Roboto11:

All these bots sef
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Roboto11: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Cuntface:

All these bots sef

Who are the bots?
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by ShaqFu: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2022
See finishing. I just believe Peter Obi is a scam that will never happen to Nigeria and Nigerians. .
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by sonofthunder: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Dear hypocrite,

Did you remember when you call GEJ unprintable names? grin

If i have gone against the rules of the site or insulted anyone the appropriate punishment should be enforced.

We all need to mature.

There was no need for you to insult Soludo there.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Fiscus105(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2022
mabea:
I know why you feel this way. Nigeria people believe that it is only wicked people that can rule them and that is why they keep electing such people into different offices in every election season. If you are gentle, nice and calm, you don't have a space here politically. A very bad mindset.

Dnt be bittered and not digress on my submission, Obi will be another version of Buhari, take it or leave it, I'm not seeing a weak man like that take Nigeria to greater heights.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Apophenia24k: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2022
2elliot:
No, no. I am not even an Igbo man, but an ijaw, yet I fully love the nature of the Igbo people. There are no sacred cows in igboland. I understand the dangers of herd mentality. I am from an oil producing community in Bayelsa state, and I know what docility and not criticising leaders mean. In fact, we are suffering as a people because we chose to not confront our leaders because they are our kinsmen or that we may portray ourselves as disunited. I have been a sole ranger in my community, and have had assassins come after my life because of speaking against bad leaders. Anyone should be allowed to criticise as long as they are not being violent. What I believe is that, the people can perceive and determine those who are hypocrites and that do they do the criticism for ulterior motives. Just as enlightened people can see beyond Soludo's rants, who understand that he rants out of jealousy and hatred.

I understand you, you're right.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by mabea: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

Dnt be bittered and not digress on my submission, Obi will be another version of Buhari, take it or leave it, I'm not seeing a weak man like that take Nigeria to greater heights.
Bitter? That's very low of you. Well what I said is fact you may deny it
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by 2elliot: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
yuzjet:

It's that your ability to challenge ideas and opinions the major problem you guys have. Majority of your ideas and opinions are negative and usually bring chaos and disorders.
The Igbos haven't ruled for over 50yrs. Everyone can see that those whose opinions and ideas are not challenged have ruled the nation for over 50yrs without any meaningful thing to show for. In fact, they have made the country the poverty capital of the world, and also one of the most terrorised countries.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Yibo(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
2elliot:
When did Yoruba's become Nigerians? The last time I checked, they are Oduduwa republic citizens. Or when did the north or SS became Nigerians? Thought they were Area and Niger Delta republic citizens. You are a big clown .
Reno Omokri was right after all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries / VGC Lagos Flooded After Rain Yesterday Evening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.