Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend (48955 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Johel(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by spartachico(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Eleribu
You carry woman and start chasing your wife because you caught her kissing another man ,do these Kenyans understand do me I do man no go vex ? Abi kini gbogbo rada rada yi bayi
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by baralatie(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
I am here to read comments
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Mayeldah(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Pootle:
mombasa be like london so...see the ambulance sef...na to search for job fr nairobi b next tin o

Na today you know say Thiefnvbu's Lagos na slum?

How many roads in Lagos clean reach that road in the picture?

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by noskcid(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ehen Kenya and their doings
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by obinna58(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
No one is talking about how impressive the camera is.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by MoneySEASON: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
My concern is look at how there's streetlight everywhere and people can see clearly what happened. But if it's Nigeria, it's touch and candle people will be bringing to see what happened grin
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
I'm not a Nigerian, so I don't understand Pidgin.
tiswell:
you go tey for hauz
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Ckonnet: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Rexymania:
God help him... Heartbreak no easy at all

The problem is that His supposed breakfast came as desert!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Mindlog: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
wiseone28:
See Arab or indians in Kenya walking freely..

It can never happen in Nigeria.

They are also Kenyan citizens and more over the city of Mombasa has many Kenyans with Arab ancestry.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Olaolex: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
BigYash:
Na stupid man.. Why chasing them,when you can still get home safe,and throw her away through the fence undecided.
One simp up there is saying its a 50/50 sumthing.. Anzer these few questions mr simp...

Na the man get house, abi na the woman? Na she pay groom prize,abi na the man pay bride price? Can she marry more than one man at a time ? But you and I knows that,the man can marry as many wives as he wants ,as long as he can take care of them,right?

Anyways, make all of una getat..
Shattap! And get sense
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Aforxzy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Unfaithful duo.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by israelmao(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kenyans are not good sprinters but they at their in marathon.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by DJInfluence: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
See country wey not only get light but their street lights dey work. Ordinary Kenya. Nigeria make me shame..
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by int0x80(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Always in Kenya!
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Isabi4lov: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
They deserve each other , a cheat should get married to his kind ..
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
It’s a different ball game in marriage, don’t be stupid. If he wants to be polygamous, let him be. Even our forefathers had many wives as they want, they weren’t busy sleeping with anything on skirts without marrying them. There was respect den. Stop comparing nowadays promiscuousness with the olden days. There is a big difference!!! D olden days, d young men were not sexually active until marriage too, no lady will want to sleep with u without marriage. So shut ur stinking mouth up , u loose wandering sexual pig.
BigYash:
Na stupid man.. Why chasing them,when you can still get home safe,and throw her away through the fence undecided.
One simp up there is saying its a 50/50 sumthing.. Anzer these few questions mr simp...

Na the man get house, abi na the woman? Na she pay groom prize,abi na the man pay bride price? Can she marry more than one man at a time ? But you and I knows that,the man can marry as many wives as he wants ,as long as he can take care of them,right?

Anyways, make all of una getat..

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Ejikedaniel28: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by BigYash: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tamilore11:
It’s a different ball game in marriage, don’t be stupid. If he wants to be polygamous, let him be. Even our forefathers had many wives as they want, they weren’t busy sleeping with anything on skirts without marrying them. There was respect den. Stop comparing nowadays promiscuousness with the olden days. There is a big difference!!! D olden days, d young men were not sexually active until marriage too, no lady will want to sleep with u without marriage. So shut ur stinking mouth up , u loose wandering sexual pig.
Na ur papa dey stupid.. Idiot.. By the way,you sound so pained. grin No be your wife them be catch dey cheat o grin
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by BigYash: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Olaolex:
Shattap! And get sense
Mugu!
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by BigYash: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zooposki:

You never see chum chin. Continue cheating. Na so that your innocent wife/girlfriend go dey collect different gbola everywhere. You think women are stupid?

Abi you think say na that your weak prick go dey satisfy them, or you think say na only weak pap like you she go dey chop when better pounded yam and egusi soup dey wait for an outside. See as you Mumu. Awon oloshi.
Another mugu.. You think say na every man mumu like you abi? No think say because your preek no dey work,na so every other man own be o.. grin
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by BigYash: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
AfahaAbia:

Na you be the big fool for what u wrote up there.
You think say na ur papa you dey talk to abi? idiot
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Omoawoke: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Samantha123:
We also get lonely like them.

They can't neglect us and enjoy someone outside of the marriage, and expect us not to do the same thing.

I'm sure the wife knew about him cheating, and she decided to do the same thing.

I am very sure you are a serial cheat
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Aguiyimba(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Do me i do you God no go vex
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Aguiyimba(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
jeromestarks:
Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

For your church mind abi
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why?
Omoawoke:

I am very sure you are a serial cheat
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by bigdammyj: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Funny things.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Joe4real1988(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Samantha123:
We also get lonely like them.

They can't neglect us and enjoy someone outside of the marriage, and expect us not to do the same thing.

I'm sure the wife knew about him cheating, and she decided to do the same thing.
If u get lonely as a married woman, u walk up to your husband, he is all yours. Don't use loneliness as an excuse ok. And pls don't rub shoulder with men, u were created from a man's rib for a reason.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dis doesn’t change the fact dat u re stupid. Say somtin else
BigYash:
Na ur papa dey stupid.. Idiot.. By the way,you sound so pained. grin No be your wife them be catch dey cheat o grin
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Double wahala for dead body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.