Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend (48962 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Zooposki(f): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Joe4real1988:
If u get lonely as a married woman, u walk up to your husband, he is all yours. Don't use loneliness as an excuse ok. And pls don't rub shoulder with men, u were created from a man's rib for a reason.

Created from man’s rib? You won’t leave that archaic , misogynistic book called the Bible, abi? The man!s Y chromosome is a defect of the woman!s X chromosome. The man’s Y chromosome is the only chromosome in the body that is not necessary for life. Just go to show how nature need you guys, huh.

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Karlosorji(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
U carry girl but no want ur wife to carry guy... thats not fear na...all I see here is 50/50 no cheating oo
its fair not fear
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by nurudeen181(m): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
family of cheaters
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Emmaskill(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
PalmPay gives sign up bonus of ₦1000 and cashback on every transaction you make. If you qualify, you can also borrow up to ₦150,000 with PalmPay Flexi. Join in now to enjoy! https://link.palmpay.com/15TP
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Belleful: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hahaha comedians
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by fof1: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheChameleon:
Lol. Can be a fake story.

Fake Story Where? Similar Thing Happened in Calabar Cross Rivers State Few Months ago...Where the Wife Chasing the Husband with his Girlfriend Crashed and Died...Didn't You Read the News widely Spread...? What happens in this Wirld is unimaginable these Days.

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by jeromestarks: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
purples25:

Nice attempt at sarcasm.
I am done chasing you.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by akaleb2015(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
hmmmn wonders shall never end cheating is a virus
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Karlosorji:
its fair not fear
thanks na mistake
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by pikechukwu6(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
All configuring story... this look like fake shocked
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by godofuck231: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
1 - 1 , play on , advantage on both sides
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
U carry girl but no want ur wife to carry guy... thats not fair na...all I see here is 50/50 no cheating oo
U know get sense at all.

So if your papa dey carry girlfriend, your mama wey your papa marry put for house sef supposed to dey carry boyfriend?

Una no dey reason sometimes sha... Tueh
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
FuckSilly:

U know get sense at all.

So if your papa dey carry girlfriend, your mama wey your papa marry put for house sef supposed to dey carry boyfriend?

Una no dey reason sometimes sha... Tueh
as he no be my papa and mama nko... go use them replace the man and him wife nao... don't do what u don't want others to do to you. If u don't want ur wife to cheat on u, don't cheat on her. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
The man is extremely stupid, simply part ways with her so she can find true happiness with her boyfriend, as so do you.
The Children (if any) will be okay.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Samantha123:
He's not a real man.

Real men don't chase after their wives while with their girlfriends.
I swear.
Someone like me, na to just put magun for her body. She must kill her fuckerṣ and also run mad.

No mercy.

I can not marry you and put you in a house after paying your bride price and you'll still have effrontery to cheat on me. If you are tired of the marriage and want to sleep around, you have to do it after divorce. NO WOMAN ALIVE CAN CHEAT ON ME UNDER MY ROOF.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
as he no be my papa and mama nko... go use them replace the man and him wife nao... don't do what u don't want others to do to you. If u don't want ur wife to cheat on u, don't cheat on her. Period.
Again, you don't have sense at all. Cheating is never the same and will never be the same for both gender.
A man has liberty to marry more than one wife if he likes in many culture, but it absurd for women to have more than one husband.
You can not cheat on someone who paid your bride price and put you in a house under his roof. Any woman who does that is supposed to be stoned to death.
A woman is also free to sleep around if she chooses, but should never do it under a marriage.

The man even fucƙed up by chasing them around. Someone like me will just keep quiet and plan very well. I'll either kill both of them with magun charm and send some to do it, or at least make her run mad and kill her fuckēr. ANY MAN THAT SLEEPS WITH A MARRIED WOMAN DESERVES NOTHING BUT DEATH.

ANY MARRIED WOMAN THAT CHEATS UNDER A MARRIAGE UNION DESERVES DEATH TOO, OR AT LEAST SHOULD BE MADE TO RUN MAD.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
FuckSilly:

Again, you don't have sense at all. Cheating is never the same and will never be the same for both gender.
A man has liberty to marry more than one wife if he likes in many culture, but it absurd for women to have more than one husband.
You can not cheat on someone who paid your bride price and put you in a house under his roof. Any woman who does that is supposed to be stoned to death.
A woman is also free to sleep around if she chooses, but should never do it under a marriage.

The man even fucƙed up by chasing them around. Someone like me will just keep quiet and plan very well. I'll either kill both of them with magun charm and send some to do it, or at least make her run mad and kill her fuckēr. ANY MAN THAT SLEEPS WITH A MARRIED WOMAN DESERVES NOTHING BUT DEATH.

ANY MARRIED WOMAN THAT CHEATS UNDER A MARRIAGE UNION DESERVES DEATH TOO, OR AT LEAST SHOULD BE MADE TO RUN MAD.
did I mentioned that the woman should take another husband... don't use the man taking another wife to justify this fornication cos they are not married. They are both guilty oo. To marry another wife is totally different from having a girlfriend outside marriage... jealous won't even let him rest to the point he went after them to the point of crashing his car with theirs.

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
A selfish man talking about using witchcraft.

I hope she doesn't kill you first.

If you can't stand being with one woman for the rest of life, tell your girlfriend while you're still dating you want to practice polygamy, or suggest an open marriage.

Because bragging about using witchcraft isn't going to get you anywhere in life... Remember what goes around, comes around.
FuckSilly:

I swear.
Someone like me, na to just put magun for her body. She must kill her fuckerṣ and also run mad.

No mercy.

I can not marry you and put you in a house after paying your bride price and you'll still have effrontery to cheat on me. If you are tired of the marriage and want to sleep around, you have to do it after divorce. NO WOMAN ALIVE CAN CHEAT ON ME UNDER MY ROOF.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by jeromestarks: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
purples25:

Nice attempt at sarcasm.
I'm not joking.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by BRATISLAVA: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Samantha123:
He's not a real man.

Real men don't chase after their wives while with their girlfriends.

What do real men do?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Samantha123:
A selfish man talking about using witchcraft.

I hope she doesn't kill you first.

If you can't stand being with one woman for the rest of life, tell your girlfriend while you're still dating you want to practice polygamy, or suggest an open marriage.

Because bragging about using witchcraft isn't going to get you anywhere in life... Remember what goes around, comes around.
Keep ranting like a frustrated soul there.
As a man and as it is generally, men have liberty to marry more than one wife.
It is my house. As a wife, you're just like a special "visitor". If I like, I can bring in another "visitor" in and the first "visitor" has no choice but to be tolerant.
NOBODY IS FORCING OR TELLING YOU NOT TO BE A WHÓRE AND ADULTERESS, BUT YOU CAN NOT JUST DO IT UNDER MY MARRIAGE WITH YOU.
GET CAUGHT AND BE READY TO HAVE SOMEONE KILLED (YOUR FUCKĒR), YOURSELF OR ALL OF US.
IT'S NOT A MUST TO STICK TO ONE WIFE. MONOGAMY IS A CHOICE IN MY TRADITION AND RELIGIOUS BELIEF AND EVERY WIFE KNOWS THAT.
You won't accept your mother carrying boyfriends about too, just because your father has girlfriends. Use your head!
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
did I mentioned that the woman should take another husband... don't use the man taking another wife to justify this fornication cos they are not married. They are both guilty oo. To marry another wife is totally different from having a girlfriend outside marriage... jealous won't even let him rest to the point he went after them to the point of crashing his car with theirs.
What is this one ranting about?
So having a girlfriend means that you must be sleeping with her?
The man caught his wife KISSING , while he was his girlfriend. Did you read anywhere where it said the man was kissing or fucƙing the girlfriend?
Besides, na girlfriend go turn to another wife. He can not just meet her today and marry her immediately.
Again, any woman caught cheating under a marriage deserves to be stoned to death.

Any woman tired of her marriage or that wants to fucƙ around should get a divorce first.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
FuckSilly:

What is this one ranting about?
So having a girlfriend means that you must be sleeping with her?
The man caught his wife KISSING , while he was his girlfriend. Did you read anywhere where it said the man was kissing or fucƙing the girlfriend?
Besides, na girlfriend go turn to another wife. He can not just meet her today and marry her immediately.
Again, any woman caught cheating under a marriage deserves to be stoned to death.

Any woman tired of her marriage or that wants to fucƙ around should get a divorce first.
is this the lesson u will teach ur male children That means u support the fornication of the man but detest that of the wife. I fear those wey no fear u oo
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
is this the lesson u will teach ur male children That means u support the fornication of the man but detest that of the wife. I fear those wey no fear u oo
Read between the lines and use your head.
Let me even ask you a simple question,

If dem tell you say your papa used to be a casanova that girls flock around before marrying your mother,

Or

That your mother used to be a wayward SLÚT that sleeps around with numerous men, WHICH ONE GO PAIN YOU PASS?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why do you sound so angry though?

Like I said, if you can't stick to one woman, tell your girlfriend while you're still dating that you want to practice polygamy, or suggest an open marriage rather than disrespecting and cheating on her.

Women nowadays kill their husbands and we all know how you men are just big babies, you can't cook, clean, or life a finger in the house, and a heartbroken woman can kill you easily, if she wants.

I'm not fighting with you here, so no need for the insults.

What my mother or father do is none of my business, as long as they don't bring their side people into the house and don't make their problems my problems, I see no need in getting myself involved in their businesses.

FuckSilly:

Keep ranting like a frustrated soul there.
As a man and as it is generally, men have liberty to marry more than one wife.
It is my house. As a wife, you're just like a special "visitor". If I like, I can bring in another "visitor" in and the first "visitor" has no choice but to be tolerant.
NOBODY IS FORCING OR TELLING YOU NOT TO BE A WHÓRE AND ADULTERESS, BUT YOU CAN NOT JUST DO IT UNDER MY MARRIAGE WITH YOU.
GET CAUGHT AND BE READY TO HAVE SOMEONE KILLED (YOUR FUCKĒR), YOURSELF OR ALL OF US.
IT'S NOT A MUST TO STICK TO ONE WIFE. MONOGAMY IS A CHOICE IN MY TRADITION AND RELIGIOUS BELIEF AND EVERY WIFE KNOWS THAT.
You won't accept your mother carrying boyfriends about too, just because your father has girlfriends. Use your head!

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
FuckSilly:

Read between the lines and use your head.
Let me even ask you a simple question,

If dem tell you say your papa used to be a casanova that girls flock around before marrying your mother,

Or

That your mother used to be a wayward SLÚT that sleeps around with numerous men, WHICH ONE GO PAIN YOU PASS?
we are not the same mehn.... we can't reason the same way.. what's wrong to me maybe, let's leave maybe self ... is right to u. I will be pain thesame way oo.. there is no crime in a man marrying another wife he must carry his wife along. If not its fornication.. are u even sure its not the fornication attitude of the man that pushed the wife to indulge in such act.

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Samantha123:
Why do you sound so angry though?

Like I said, if you can't stick to one woman, tell your girlfriend while you're still dating that you want to practice polygamy, or suggest an open marriage rather than disrespecting and cheating on her.

Women nowadays kill their husbands and we all know how you men are just big babies, you can't cook, clean, or life a finger in the house, and a heartbroken woman can kill you easily, if she wants.

I'm not fighting with you here, so no need for the insults.

What my mother or father do is none of my business, as long as they don't bring their side people into the house and don't make their problems my problems, I see no need in getting myself involved in their businesses.

Keep fooling yourself saying what your parents do is none of your business, when it's all your business.
You can never and will never be able to equate a cheating husband with a cheating wife now and forever more. We are not the same. Know that and know peace.
Like I said earlier, I don't need to tell any woman anything about taking another wife or not, SINCE MY TRADITION AND RELIGIOUS BELIEFS PERMITS IT, AND SHE SHOULD KNOW THAT TOO.
NOTHING IN THIS WORLD CAN MAKE ME FORGIVE A WIFE THAT CHEATS UNDER MY "ROOF".
I HAVE RIGHTS TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, IF I'M INTERESTED IN TAKING IN ANOTHER WIFE.
That I will have a girlfriend, doesn't mean that I would be sleeping with her before I marry her.
IF A WOMAN CAN'T MARRY TWO HUSBANDS, SHE CAN NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND. THAT'S ALL.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Are you a Muslim?
FuckSilly:

Keep fooling yourself saying what your parents do is none of your business, when it's all your business.
You can never and will never be able to equate a cheating husband with a cheating wife now and forever more. We are not the same. Know that and know peace.
Like I said earlier, I don't need to tell any woman anything about taking another wife or not, SINCE MY TRADITION AND RELIGIOUS BELIEFS PERMITS IT, AND SHE SHOULD KNOW THAT TOO.
NOTHING IS THIS WORLD CAN MAKE ME FORGIVE A WIFE THAT CHEATS UNDER MY "ROOF".
I HAVE RIGHTS TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, IF I'M INTERESTED IN TAKING IN ANOTHER WIFE.
That I will have a girlfriend, doesn't mean that I would be sleeping with her before I marry her.
IF A WOMAN CAN'T MARRY TWO HUSBANDS, SHE CAN NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND. THAT'S ALL.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
we are not the same mehn.... we can't reason the same way.. what's wrong to me maybe, let's leave maybe self ... is right to u. I will be pain thesame way oo.. there is no crime in a man marrying another wife he must carry his wife along. If not its fornication.. are u even sure its not the fornication attitude of the man that pushed the wife to indulge in such act.
You're a woman and your sense of reasoning and delusions is also typical of an average woman of this generation. YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR PLACE!
You're delusional.
You think men and women are equal...
You want to compete... You think that we are in a competition with each other...
Imagine your stupìd assumption that it could be the husband's fornication that pushed the woman to be fornicating too... I just pity you...

So if your husband is fornicating, your best approach is to fornicate too, for the purpose of competition or revenge, right?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Samantha123:
Are you a Muslim?
How's that important?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
FuckSilly:

You're a woman and your sense of reasoning and delusions is also typical of an average woman of this generation. YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR PLACE!
You're delusional.
You think men and women are equal...
You want to compete... You think that we are in a competition with each other...
Imagine your stupìd assumption that it could be the husband's fornication that pushed the woman to be fornicating too... I just pity you...

So if your husband is fornicating, your best approach is to fornicate too, for the purpose of competition or revenge, right?
with the way u talk I don't think u are a Muslim cos no Muslim will talk the way u do... except those that support ur argument.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Stargurl20(f): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
virginprincess:
This is what happens when a womaniser and a slay queen get married,very irresponisible couple.
Lol
They actually deserve each other

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.