Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend (48961 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Answer me, please.
FuckSilly:

How's that important?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by sulakishop(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
The Bassey syndrome
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Stargurl20(f): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
purples25:

The women you fvck with were not virgins at one point, right? If the rule is like that, how come there are so many women that are disvirgined but not given the deserving 'love and devotion' by their first men?

Una go spoil things finish, throway, only to come back and be looking for a new one.
I'm surprised you're replying him. He's just a bloôdy nàrcîssîst jare with problem of repititions.

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Stargurl20(f): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
FuckSilly:

Again, you don't have sense at all. Cheating is never the same and will never be the same for both gender.
A man has liberty to marry more than one wife if he likes in many culture, but it absurd for women to have more than one husband.
You can not cheat on someone who paid your bride price and put you in a house under his roof. Any woman who does that is supposed to be stoned to death.
A woman is also free to sleep around if she chooses, but should never do it under a marriage.

The man even fucƙed up by chasing them around. Someone like me will just keep quiet and plan very well. I'll either kill both of them with magun charm and send some to do it, or at least make her run mad and kill her fuckēr. ANY MAN THAT SLEEPS WITH A MARRIED WOMAN DESERVES NOTHING BUT DEATH.

ANY MARRIED WOMAN THAT CHEATS UNDER A MARRIAGE UNION DESERVES DEATH TOO, OR AT LEAST SHOULD BE MADE TO RUN MAD.
Omo .. this your sense of judgement get as he be o cheesy
Now I see why they say men are more jealous
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Stargurl20(f): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=FuckSilly post=118830027]
Keep ranting like a frustrated soul there.
As a man and as it is generally, men have liberty to marry more than one wife.
It is my house. As a wife, you're just like a special "visitor". If I like, I can bring in another "visitor" in and the first "visitor" has no choice but to be tolerant.
NOBODY IS FORCING OR TELLING YOU NOT TO BE A WHÓRE AND ADULTERESS, BUT YOU CAN NOT JUST DO IT UNDER MY MARRIAGE WITH YOU.
GET CAUGHT AND BE READY TO HAVE SOMEONE KILLED (YOUR FUCKĒR), YOURSELF OR ALL OF US.
IT'S NOT A MUST TO STICK TO ONE WIFE. MONOGAMY IS A CHOICE IN MY TRADITION AND RELIGIOUS BELIEF AND EVERY WIFE KNOWS THAT.
You won't accept your mother carrying boyfriends about
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by obaaderemi: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
FuckSilly:

Read between the lines and use your head.
Let me even ask you a simple question,

If dem tell you say your papa used to be a casanova that girls flock around before marrying your mother,

Or

That your mother used to be a wayward SLÚT that sleeps around with numerous men, WHICH ONE GO PAIN YOU PASS?
E go Dodge this your question like a bullet. grin
You sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Stargurl20:
Kai, no one is denying this fact that men have the right to marry 4 wives if he can be just( speaking from Islamic view), but with the way you're talking, your comments so far, and your kind of mentality I've guessed from your comments, it's
Just as no man deserves to be with you too.
You're not fit to be a wife because you think just as a man can cheat, a woman should cheat too under a marriage.
You think because you're getting away with all the rubbish and atrocities you're committing under your father's roof, you can do it under another man's roof and get away with it?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Samantha123:
Answer me, please.
Yes I am, so what's special?

No, I'm not, so what's special?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Stargurl20(f): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
FuckSilly:

Just as no man deserves to be with you too.
You're not fit to be a wife because you think just as a man can cheat, a woman should cheat too under a marriage.
You think because you're getting away with all the rubbish and atrocities you're committing under your father's roof, you can do it under another man's roof and get away with it?
You just keep contradicting your self. Everyone knows a man have the right of marrying more than wife. However, no religion on earth supports cheating from any gender. You emphasizing men's cheating as if they've achieved something remarkable in life. Only a foolish woman will even retaliate by cheating if her husband is cheating, because she will just end up degrading her self. Whether man cheat or not no kuku concern me as I don prepare my mind say it's their nature. What I just find so irritating is the fact that you have no iota of respect whatsoever for women, you're egoîstic and so full of yourself. I understand men I prideful in nature, but arrogance? Uncle, this one way u carry for hand no be good legacy.
I don't know what your religion is and I don't care to, but I surely know no religion permits you to see your wife as mere visitor. Omo, this your mentality get as he be o
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why are you so afraid to tell me whether you're a Muslim or not?
FuckSilly:

Yes I am, so what's special?

No, I'm not, so what's special?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
The least he could've done is go home and wait for his wife there, instead of acting like Vin Diesel from Fast and Furious.
BRATISLAVA:

What do real men do?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Samantha123:
Why are you so afraid to tell me whether you're a Muslim or not?
What's the meaning of afraid? Are you okay at all? It seems you like making assumptions...
How's me being a Muslim here important or not? Is it only Muslims that practice polygamy?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
You're not answering my question Sir.

Are you a Muslim?

And why do you sound afraid?
FuckSilly:

What's the meaning of afraid? Are you okay at all? It seems you like making assumptions...
How's me being a Muslim here important or not? Is it only Muslims that practice polygamy?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2022
Stargurl20:

You just keep contradicting your self. Everyone knows a man have the right of marrying more than wife. However, no religion on earth supports cheating from any gender. You emphasizing men's cheating as if they've achieved something remarkable in life. Only a foolish woman will even retaliate by cheating if her husband is cheating, because she will just end up degrading her self. Whether man cheat or not no kuku concern me as I don prepare my mind say it's their nature. What I just find so irritating is the fact that you have no iota of respect whatsoever for women, you're egoîstic and so full of yourself. I understand men I prideful in nature, but arrogance? Uncle, this one way u carry for hand no be good legacy.
I don't know what your religion is and I don't care to, but I surely know no religion permits you to see your wife as mere visitor. Omo, this your mentality get as he be o
Come on! Be reasonable!
I knew you'd picked that up, and that was why I quoted it for you. People like you are so predictable... Shior

No one is saying cheating is good for both wife and husband, but use your brain! A man that wants to take another wife would certainly "see" them before he makes final decision and marry them. The problem with you and other girls like you is that, you people have normalised FORNICATION! You think people will always have sex when they're in relationship and of course, THIS IS BECAUSE EVEN BEFORE MARRIAGE, MANY OF YOU ALREADY GATHERED BODYCOUNT GREATER IN FIGURE THAN YOUR AGE...

One thing I just want you to know is that, a CHEATING husband is NOT and can never be compared to a CHEATING wife now and till the end of time in any culture! You can not just go tit for tat on a man when it comes to cheating, because in the end, YOU WOULD DESTROY YOURSELF...
IF NOT FOR ANYTHING, FOR PATERNITY ISSUE ALONE.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2022
Samantha123:
You're not answering my question Sir.

Are you a Muslim?

And why do you sound afraid?
I just hate people that likes making assumptions... How can I be afraid on social media? On a faceless forum?
So me not answering your irrelevant question now means that I'm afraid?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2022
I'm going to assume that you're not a Muslim, so to hell with that dude called Allah.

Or what do you think? grin grin grin
FuckSilly:

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Chicken, chicken, chicken.. grin grin grin
FuckSilly:

I just hate people that likes making assumptions... How can I be afraid on social media? On a faceless forum?
So me not answering your irrelevant question now means that I'm afraid?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm going to assume that you're not a Muslim, so to hell with that dude called Allah.

Or what do you think? grin grin grin
That's your headache, frustration and stupidity. I believe that Allah means God in Arabic language and Hebrew language as well so if saying to hell with God brings any misfortune, THAT'S YOUR HEADACHE! You brought it upon yourself.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 12:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Samantha123:
Chicken, chicken, chicken.. grin grin grin
Fowl fowl fowl grin grin grin
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 02, 2022
So does this religion of yours permits you to practice witchcraft
FuckSilly:

That's your headache, frustration and stupidity. I believe that Allah means God in Arabic language and Hebrew language as well so if saying to hell with God brings any misfortune, THAT'S YOUR HEADACHE! You brought it upon yourself.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2022
You're the one afraid here, not me. cheesy cheesy
FuckSilly:

Fowl fowl fowl grin grin grin
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 1:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Samantha123:
You're the one afraid here, not me. cheesy cheesy
Go rest in piss
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by obinnazy(m): 5:21am On Dec 02, 2022
I'm not married but I want to know what MEN benefit from Marriage.

With all the heavy financial responsibilities resting on the MEN, their so called wives still sleep around.

"Married Women sleep around more than single ladies"
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by bepositive11: 6:02am On Dec 02, 2022
BigYash:
Na stupid man.. Why chasing them,when you can still get home safe,and throw her away through the fence undecided.
One simp up there is saying its a 50/50 sumthing.. Anzer these few questions mr simp...

Na the man get house, abi na the woman? Na she pay groom prize,abi na the man pay bride price? Can she marry more than one man at a time ? But you and I knows that,the man can marry as many wives as he wants ,as long as he can take care of them,right?

Anyways, make all of una getat..

Lol. Why you de vex? Let him allow his wife to cheat na. Shebi he has girlfriend, she has boyfriend. It's a perfect match. Why is he angry about his wife cheating when he's cheating on her?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by bepositive11: 6:11am On Dec 02, 2022
habsydiamond:
as he no be my papa and mama nko... go use them replace the man and him wife nao... don't do what u don't want others to do to you. If u don't want ur wife to cheat on u, don't cheat on her. Period.

Thank you my brother!
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by bepositive11: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol
They actually deserve each other

Indeed. Cheaters deserve each other. Let them leave faithful men and women alone.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by bepositive11: 6:18am On Dec 02, 2022
jeromestarks:
Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

A woman must have broken your heart so bad.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Stargurl20(f): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2022
FuckSilly:

Come on! Be reasonable!
I knew you'd picked that up, and that was why I quoted it for you. People like you are so predictable... Shior

No one is saying cheating is good for both wife and husband, but use your brain! A man that wants to take another wife would certainly "see" them before he makes final decision and marry them. The problem with you and other girls like you is that, you people have normalised FORNICATION! You think people will always have sex when they're in relationship and of course, THIS IS BECAUSE EVEN BEFORE MARRIAGE, MANY OF YOU ALREADY GATHERED BODYCOUNT GREATER IN FIGURE THAN YOUR AGE...

One thing I just want you to know is that, a CHEATING husband is NOT and can never be compared to a CHEATING wife now and till the end of time in any culture! You can not just go tit for tat on a man when it comes to cheating, because in the end, YOU WOULD DESTROY YOURSELF...
IF NOT FOR ANYTHING, FOR PATERNITY ISSUE ALONE.
Repititions. Mitchewww... Who say a cheating man can be compared to a cheating woman?
Oga, you seem to be even more predictable than you "think" I'm. I never mentioned or said it's favorable for women to cheat. In fact, condemning it. Not because most men deserve that loyalty or faithfulness, but because most men do not deserve that torture of being disgraced or punish in the hereafter for. So, if a woman does not find happiness in marriage, I would rather advise such woman to leave in peace.
My point is, you've gat no respect whatsoever for women. It's what I've deduced from your comments so far. So I wonder what you will be in person. I never denied the fact that you're speaking the fact, but whether you take it or not, you've also encouraged men's cheating, but wetin concern me? The energy to dey argue that one no dey my body, coz I don Sabi since say na una way, so no man can even shock me with cheating coz I don develop shock absorber. And I wouldn't cheat on my future husband no matter what, but would rather leave the marriage if there's no happiness ( which I rebuke).

Any woman who's dragging positions with men especially the Africans is delusional. If you cannot leave the marriage( which most times is not a easy decision to make) , and that you must cheat, do it smartly wink
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Stargurl20:

Repititions. Mitchewww... Who say a cheating man can be compared to a cheating woman?
Oga, you seem to be even more predictable than you "think" I'm. I never mentioned or said it's favorable for women to cheat. In fact, condemning it. Not because most men deserve that loyalty or faithfulness, but because most men do not deserve that torture of being disgraced or punish in the hereafter for. So, if a woman does not find happiness in marriage, I would rather advise such woman to leave in peace.
My point is, you've gat no respect whatsoever for women. It's what I've deduced from your comments so far. So I wonder what you will be in person. I never denied the fact that you're speaking the fact, but whether you take it or not, you've also encouraged men's cheating, but wetin concern me? The energy to dey argue that one no dey my body, coz I don Sabi since say na una way, so no man can even shock me with cheating coz I don develop shock absorber. And I wouldn't cheat on my future husband no matter what, but would rather leave the marriage if there's no happiness ( which I rebuke).

Any woman who's dragging positions with men especially the Africans is delusional. If you cannot leave the marriage( which most times is not a easy decision to make) , and that you must cheat, do it smartly wink
What a blather!
On the contrary, I love your last sentence... This is what many of you usually do. You cheat in marriage and you think you can do it "smartly" wink , since you did it in many relationship and got away with it...
Well, not all men can be so gullible. I as a person CAN NOT AND WILL NEVER trust any woman that has broken her virginity in the first place, no matter the lies that comes out of your mouth or the way you appear. I will never ever trust you.
Secondly, you can't be married to me and cheat "smartly", not on this health. I can go all length and damn all consequences to track, monitor and catch you.
My first rule whether relationship or marriage is that, YOU CAN NOT HIDE YOUR PHONE OR USE A PASSWORD I DON'T KNOW, THIS BECAUSE, 90% OF YOU PEOPLE'S CHEATING USUALLY START FROM PHONES OR IT'S USUALLY PROPAGATED BY IT....
Second rule is that I'll always test you and make you to swear that I am the only one... If you like lie, that's your headache but when I catch you, forget it! You can never get out of my way to seek vengeance... Go and ask... grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FuckSilly: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2022
Stargurl20:

What a blather!
On the contrary, I love your last sentence... This is what many of you usually do. You cheat in marriage and you think you can do it "smartly" wink , since you did it in many relationship and got away with it...
Well, not all men can be so gullible. I as a person CAN NOT AND WILL NEVER trust any woman that has broken her virginity in the first place, no matter the lies that comes out of your mouth or the way you appear. I will never ever trust you.
Secondly, you can't be married to me and cheat "smartly", not on this health. I can go all length and damn all consequences to track, monitor and catch you.
My first rule whether relationship or marriage is that, YOU CAN NOT HIDE YOUR PHONE OR USE A PASSWORD I DON'T KNOW, THIS BECAUSE, 90% OF YOU PEOPLE'S CHEATING USUALLY START FROM PHONES OR IT'S USUALLY PROPAGATED BY IT....
You go delete tire... And trust me, there are some things you can not delete and also, there are some files that are recoverable even after you've deleted them...

Second rule is that I'll always test you and make you to swear that I am the only one... If you like lie, that's your headache but when I catch you, forget it! You can never get out of my way to seek vengeance... Go and ask... grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Stargurl20(f): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2022
FuckSilly:

What a blather!
You go delete tire... And trust me, there are some things you can not delete and also, there are some files that are recoverable even after you've deleted them...

Na y I said who go marry u go try. Swear? God forbid if I swear to any man even if I'm innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.