Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend (48959 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Godispeace: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
how can a married woman cheat does she want to marry a 2nd husband !!!! abomination , But A man can cheat on the wife cos he may be doing that to marry a 2nd wife, hence the dating. he has the right to marry 2 or 3 or 4th or more wife na ! tongue
virginprincess:
Exactly,but Africa men especially my countrymen will never agree with you on this,to them,Africa men has very right to cheat but Africa women don't.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by gr8child(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ojoro cancel ojoro.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by chigaemezuogu: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=Samantha123 post=118800784]We also get lonely like them.

They can't neglect us and enjoy someone outside of the marriage, and expect us not to do the same thing.

I'm sure the wife knew about him cheating, and she decided to do the same thing. [/quote Nobody has any right to cheat either a man or a woman, africa or not
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Joe4real1988(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
BigYash:
Na stupid man.. Why chasing them,when you can still get home safe,and throw her away through the fence undecided.
One simp up there is saying its a 50/50 sumthing.. Anzer these few questions mr simp...

Na the man get house, abi na the woman? Na she pay groom prize,abi na the man pay bride price? Can she marry more than one man at a time ? But you and I knows that,the man can marry as many wives as he wants ,as long as he can take care of them,right?

Anyways, make all of una getat..
No mind those puzzy ass niggers up there. They don't know the fact that women can't control themselves. A man can do any shit and still control himself and maintain his home.

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
vickydevoka:

Who’s paying de bills
it's not about who pays the bill. It's about being contented with what you have.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by FarmTech(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
They match each other perfectly. grin.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Joe4real1988(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
purples25:

The women you fvck with were not virgins at one point, right? If the rule is like that, how come there are so many women that are disvirgined but not given the deserving 'love and devotion' by their first men?

Una go spoil things finish, throway, only to come back and be looking for a new one.
I get your point but don't blame a man for leaving a girl he disvirgin. If a u are worth keeping, a man that disvirgin u will not think of leaving u. Let me explain further, if i disvirgin u and later discover that u are fucking around, u expect me to keep u? Pls don't blame men ok.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by bluefilm: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
This story is very very funny.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by bluestone2015: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
You can never tell. Lot's of men these days can't put food on the tables and their wives actually own the house.
BigYash:
Na stupid man.. Why chasing them,when you can still get home safe,and throw her away through the fence undecided.
One simp up there is saying its a 50/50 sumthing.. Anzer these few questions mr simp...

Na the man get house, abi na the woman? Na she pay groom prize,abi na the man pay bride price? Can she marry more than one man at a time ? But you and I knows that,the man can marry as many wives as he wants ,as long as he can take care of them,right?

Anyways, make all of una getat..
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by wiseone28: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mindlog:

They are also Kenyan citizens and more over the city of Mombasa has many Kenyans with Arab ancestry.
I thought Kenyan are only blacks?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by wiseone28: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
obaaderemi:
There's nothing special about them, they're just like you.
The Indians even have a primary/secondary school here in Ibadan. They walk freely, especially the Lebanese- many of whom were born here. So, this your comment is wrong.

Ibadan International School, iyaganku Ibadan.
I didn't say they are special..

But at least seeing different race in your country gives hope that the country is a little bit safe.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by ALFADOS(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobodysboo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
God na their mate? He bring all of dem together make e for clear
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Don't try and bring religion into this by telling me that I'm created from a man's rib for a reason because I'm only a human and I have feelings too.

The same religion says sex before marriage is a sin, but everyone is doing it, even some of our religious leaders too.

How do you expect me to walk up to the same husband that'll be sleeping with another woman and giving her more attention than me and always lying that he's busy when he's with her?

Already he would've broken the marriage vows and opened the door for third parties into the marriage by having an affair with another woman.

I'd let him be and seek the attention I need from another man.
Joe4real1988:
If u get lonely as a married woman, u walk up to your husband, he is all yours. Don't use loneliness as an excuse ok. And pls don't rub shoulder with men, u were created from a man's rib for a reason.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by agatha222: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nemesis! Why worry when you can be happy doing same thing?
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Olaolex: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
BigYash:
Mugu!
4uck off
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by teblu(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
If na Naija, na police hilux you go see no be ambulance, and light fit no dey the street sef.�
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Mindlog: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
wiseone28:
I thought Kenyan are only blacks?

The coastal region of Kenya have a huge Arab ancestry, so they tend are fair skinned then there Indians whose progenitors the then British Empire who were the colonial masters brought to Kenya to build the railway lines, I think in the 18th century or thereabout and they stayed back in Kenya and had children, grandchildren etc so today they are recognized as Kenyans with their Kenyan passports.

Attached is the Governor of Mombasa, the ancestry reflects.

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by wiseone28: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mindlog:

The coastal region of Kenya have a huge Arab ancestry, so they tend are fair skinned then there Indians whose progenitors the then British Empire who were the colonial masters brought to Kenya to build the railway lines, I think in the 18th century or thereabout and they stayed back in Kenya and had children, grandchildren etc so today they are recognized as Kenyans with their Kenyan passports.
Nice, i will read about it
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Biafraaa: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na good road make him to start chasing them. Imagine racing after a cheater in this kind of our road with potholes �️ everywhere undecided
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by AsawanaDgreat: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
What is good for Ballad is good for Bulus
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Exactly,but Africa men especially my countrymen will never agree with you on this,to them,Africa men has very right to cheat but Africa women don't.

It's a man's world! tongue
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by jeromestarks: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Aguiyimba:

For your church mind abi
Shorup your mouth. I'm a muslim. I worship Allahu arkbar.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Prettychild(f): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/three-injured-in-crash-as-kenyan-husband-who-was-with-his-girlfriend-chases-his-wife-and-her-boyfriend-after-spotting-them-kissing.html
The husband is mad! It’s good for him. You can’t receive what you don’t give. You are not faithful to your wife and you want her to be faithful! SMH
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by jeromestarks: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
purples25:

The women you fvck with were not virgins at one point, right? If the rule is like that, how come there are so many women that are disvirgined but not given the deserving 'love and devotion' by their first men?

Una go spoil things finish, throway, only to come back and be looking for a new one.
Since I received the understanding of marrying a virgin woman, this is the first logical comment I have read on all my social media accounts.

Babe, I need you to DM me because you have a story to tell and I intend to hear it.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Aguiyimba(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
jeromestarks:

Shorup your mouth. I'm a muslim. I worship Allahu arkbar.

Muslim Kee you dia
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by BigYash: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tamilore11:
Dis doesn’t change the fact dat my dad is stupid. Say somtin else
Okay..
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by BigYash: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Joe4real1988:
No mind those puzzy ass niggers up there. They don't know the fact that women can't control themselves. A man can do any shit and still control himself and maintain his home.
Don't mind them. They can't do or say anything in their homes,cux their wives feed,cloth and even pay their rents..
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by mechanics(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
He shouldn't get angry because he's also cheating on his wife.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by SamOchuko: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by purples25(f): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
jeromestarks:

Since I received the understanding of marrying a virgin woman, this is the first logical comment I have read on all my social media accounts.

Babe, I need you to DM me because you have a story to tell and I intend to hear it.

Nice attempt at sarcasm.
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by obaaderemi: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
wiseone28:
I didn't say they are special..

But at least seeing different race in your country gives hope that the country is a little bit safe.
Ok. It all depends on where you live Sha. Onireke in Ibadan is like their base here in Ibadan and they walk around freely. No one kidnaps them or see them as different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.