Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures (5660 Views)

The Confusion Of The Male Species (by B.O.E.) / Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls?? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
It is so glaring that Biological male species know within themselves how extremely ugly looking their physique are and has completely accepted how grotesque they are...the misandry they throw at each other whenever gayism is mentioned is rather LUDICROUS....they truly hate their own body as as man and that's why most of them are not attracted to their fellow men

17 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by illicit(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Yeah sure

Monkey no fine
Our mama like us like dat

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by fman(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Who fine boy epp?
I rather Chase The Bag.
And lash the most beautiful girl around with my little change and doings

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Is this supposed to be a male bashing thread?

What an epic fail. Because tell me what bearing does a male physical looks (attractiveness) have to do with his ability to provide and protect?

19 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Is this supposed to be a male bashing thread?

What an epic fail. Because tell me what bearing does a male physical looks (attractiveness) have to do with his ability to provide and protect?

I can see you are a confused being...we are talking about physical attractiveness and you are talking about providing and protecting..don't confuse the two...they know within themselves that their are ugly creatures amidst their ability to provide cheesy

13 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Princess80(f): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hmmm.

There are lots of gays scattered on the planet

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Shadysen: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
yeah, they are ugly but you can't live without them, fuvk you pussy.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Nyascobar1414: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
fman:
Who fine boy epp?
I rather Chase The Bag.
And lash the most beautiful girl around with my little change and doings

when you chase the bag to fvk the most beautiful gal, wertin you gain after cumming

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by fman(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

when you chase the bag to fvk the most beautiful gal, wertin you gain after cumming
life is too short to bother!!
Live it to the fullest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Nyascobar1414: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
fman:
life is too short to bother!! Live it to the fullest
Lol

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lmao
Have you seen my body?
Talk well abeg
You claim we have ugly bodies but y'all spread those legs wide when your nipples get sucked
Who run the world? Girls
who fvck the girls? Boys

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

9 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Divoc19(f): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Who fine help.
Owo ni koko
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Igiaruwe04: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
It is so glaring that Biological male species know within themselves how extremely ugly looking their physique are and has completely accepted how grotesque they are...the misandry they throw at each other whenever gayism is mentioned is rather LUDICROUS....they truly hate their own body as as man and that's why most of them are not attracted to their fellow men

LoL. Like women are good looking creature either!.?
Do a Little something for me if you're a woman. Unclothe yourself and stand in front of a mirror, do you like what you see? Don't you look disgusting? Sometime after sex, men start thinking how do we even insert our stuff into this ugly looking hole.

Women are only beautiful when they're clothed. If men are ugly, at least, they can provide and they are the one that build this world. What has women ever achieved as a gender outside their ugly looking hole?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by JWtriplex(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Damn this op does not have no sen.se

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Chaos14: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2022
Says the gender that wears makeup
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by DIVAD2000: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

At least you came from one,

( You were once a sperm)
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2022
JWtriplex:
Damn this op does not have no sen.se
go for mental rehabilitation ASAP cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Lmao
Have you seen my body?
Talk well abeg
You claim we have ugly bodies but y'all spread those legs wide when your nipples get sucked
Who run the world? Girls
who fvck the girls? Boys

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
point of correction not all women are attracted to men or wants men to fvck them
If you claim men are good looking can you turn gay because of them? grin
Or can any straight guy be attracted to your physicque? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
point of correction not all women are attracted to men or wants men to fvck them
We have more gays than lesbians.

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

LoL. Like women are good looking creature either!.?
Do a Little something for me if you're a woman. Unclothe yourself and stand in front of a mirror, do you like what you see? Don't you look disgusting? Sometime after sex, men start thinking how do we even insert our stuff into this ugly looking hole.

Women are only beautiful when they're clothed. If men are ugly, at least, they can provide and they are the one that build this world. What has women ever achieved as a gender outside their ugly looking hole?
LMFAO grin grin grin
Okay women are not good looking and yet you are so stupid enough to fvck them right...I laugh at your blatant Stupidity
why don't you fvck your fellow men you dingbat?
At least at the end your 2kb per second memory has been able to tell you the truth of how ugly looking men are.
Women have achieved a lot...read this link below to correct your warped myopic mindset
https://wbec-west.com/10-incredible-inventions-by-women-that-changed-the-world/

3 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
LMFAO grin grin grin
Okay women are not good looking and yet you are so stupid enough to fvck them right...I laugh at your blatant Stupidity
why don't you fvck your fellow men you dingbat?
At least at the end your 2kb per second memory has been able to tell you the truth of how ugly looking men are.
Women have achieved a lot...read this link below to correct your warped myopic mindset
https://wbec-west.com/10-incredible-inventions-by-women-that-changed-the-world/
Lol

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You have absolutely no idea about male body
I ain't gonna try to educate you
I'm gonna let you wallow in ignorance

( gayism and lesbianism is a psychological disorder )

4 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2022
Divoc19:
Who fine help.
Owo ni koko
so you will rather elope with an orangutan with cash grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
so you will rather elope with an orangutan with cash grin cheesy

Women do that ALOT.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

You have absolutely no idea about male body
I ain't gonna try to educate you
I'm gonna let you wallow in ignorance

( gayism and lesbianism is a psychological disorder )
you are a big fool...I asked you a question and you couldn't answer me but seeked refuge in your Stupidity cheesy
I said if you think that the male body is attractive why don't you turn gay? cheesy...if you can't answer this question with precision then you are a mentally disturbed nonetity with a cheap phone grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Women do that ALOT.
point of correction "some straight women" be specific and precised cheesy
Now my question is can you be attracted to those men in the above picture?...I need an honest answer grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
point of correction "straight women" be specific and precised

Ooh really? Yet earlier you asked this.
“can any ”straight guy” be attracted to your (male) physicque?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Ooh really? Yet earlier you asked this.
“can any ”straight guy” be attracted to your (male) physicque?
Now my question is can you be attracted to those men in the above picture?...I need an honest answer grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
point of correction "straight men" be specific and precised
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Women do that ALOT.
attracted to their money or ugly physique? grin...I need an honest answer grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

Yet we have handsome people that are rich, yet they didn’t go for that?

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

What you don’t understand is that what men value in a woman is different from what a woman values in a man.
Heard of hypergamy? Women date up while men date down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) / Ogbeni! See How This Aboki Man Dey Rock This Fine Girl Ass / I've Slept With 50+ Girlfriends & Wives And Discovered 8 SHOCKING Insights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.