Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures (5740 Views)

The Confusion Of The Male Species (by B.O.E.) / Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls?? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am still telling u to shut that shit u call a mouth, work on your broken soul and stop trying to downgrade the dick that birthed a mistake like u.
just like you have been completely restless and broken..trying to defend what is undefendable in futility cheesy grin cheesy
you are a dingbat...if I catch you I will exterminate all those maggot sperm that those ugly men ejaculated inside of you that is slowly damaging your brain cells..sanity is far away from you cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by EbenezerTriumph: 12:38am On Dec 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Compound idiot...how you know say na ashawo? grin grin
You dey hope say she fine...that means you never see am before with your ugly burnt face grin grin
You don't need anybody to tell you that virus dey your brain and it is eating your brain up in such a fast pace grin grin
do you remember me?
the notorious account cloner.
I'm the only one that gives you sleepless nights on this forum
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 10, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
do you remember me?
MYND44
Seun
Lalasticlala
nplfmod
Justwise
Violation of rule 2,,,,
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by ERCROSS(m): 1:20am On Dec 10, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Is this supposed to be a male bashing thread?

What an epic fail. Because tell me what bearing does a male physical looks (attractiveness) have to do with his ability to provide and protect?

Wow, Rokiatu. Long time no see.
You still in Australia?

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Tmberwolf1: 2:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
keep on killing yourself naked mole rat...keep on killing yourself grin wink wink
Killing myself?? You are really pathetic, because last time I checked, I'm alive bitch grin grin.... Anyways I finally found your picture, say cheese..

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by imagrg(m): 5:54am On Dec 10, 2022
A lady with smelling kpekus is always bitter.
I understand your plight, lady.
Just go wash up and spray some perfume in there and you will be fine.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by imagrg(m): 6:04am On Dec 10, 2022
I would like to yash this lady and watch her writhe in estacy.
That kpekus must be really hit with my monster rod to pour some senses into you, pretty lady.
Don't hit back pretty lady..I always cum whenever you hit at my male folk and always wish I had my preek in your tight toto.
Prettygirl200:
Am still telling u to shut that shit u call a mouth, work on your broken soul and stop trying to downgrade the dick that birthed a mistake like u.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Prettygirl200(f): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2022
imagrg:
That kpekus must be really hit with my monster rod to pour some senses into you, pretty lady.
Don't hit back pretty lady..I always cum whenever you hit at my male folk and always wish I had my preek in your tight toto.
Oga what are you saying? Are you that daft that you couldn't understand that I was against the stupid poster for calling men ugly creatures like he/ or she created them. So honestly I do not understand what you are saying.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by fman(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2022
SodiumValproate:

I meant Lagos street in Abuja. cool

Na only your Tiv sisters the work there grin

Every evening people the come there come carry kwase for the night grin

Your people and Bleep be like bread and butter grin

Abeg when I go visit your house? Make I collect from one of your sister small grin

I hope say she go fine cool
u no go ever see any legit tiv girl panties!!
I love TIV Nation

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by kals4luv990(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

when you chase the bag to fvk the most beautiful gal, wertin you gain after cumming
we gain satisfaction dat we d ugly specie has the most beautiful specie at our mercy

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Killing myself?? You are really pathetic, because last time I checked, I'm alive bitch grin grin.... Anyways I finally found your picture, say cheese..
I am happy for causing you sleepless night...you must be having heart seizures, that you had to rush out of convulsion to reply me by 2:48am in the early morning grin grin grin
I still reiterate keep killing yourself naked mole rat...keep killing yourself...look down below I have a little secret package for only you wink wink
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9dZ04DE5wDSOl6jFCERvJKjJbN9z1ZgEILQ&usqp=CAU
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
do you remember me?
grin grin grin
So you are recuperating from the coma I sent you in a long time ago...I would send you to the underworld were unknown cannibals would devour your flesh and feast on you...your calamity is here once more grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2022
SodiumValproate:

You don stop the kick people with your rain boot? grin
Them done steal the rain boot
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by SodiumValproate: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
fman:
u no go ever see any legit tiv girl panties!!
I love TIV Nation
I don fvck Dem before grin

I remember doshima grin

She like fvck like tomorrow no dey. grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
It is so glaring that Biological male species know within themselves how extremely ugly looking their physique are and has completely accepted how grotesque they are...the misandry they throw at each other whenever gayism is mentioned is rather LUDICROUS....they truly hate their own body as as man and that's why most of them are not attracted to their fellow men
what is wrong with you ,why so delusional? see let me tell you it is the man that is actually beautiful with more designs in the body than the woman. women are handsome in the real sense of the word.
if you doubt me take a looks at the lion and lioness , rooster and hen, peacock and pea hen even the agama lizard has more beauty than its female counterpart.

the body of a man is well sculpted , pure and clean biologically than that of the woman. the female body is a harbingers of different bacterias and fungi that a man's body cannot accomodate

men these days do not know their worth that is why women like you can talk trash with boldness.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Tmberwolf1: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I am happy for causing you sleepless night...you must be having heart seizures, that you had to rush out of convulsion to reply me by 2:48am in the early morning grin grin grin
I still reiterate keep killing yourself naked mole rat...keep killing yourself...look down below I have a little secret package for only you wink wink
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9dZ04DE5wDSOl6jFCERvJKjJbN9z1ZgEILQ&usqp=CAU
You overestimate yourself cane toad, I was scrolling through nairaland and happened to see your idiotic drivel in my mentions.... Don't think you are worth a dead rat's sh!t.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

You overestimate yourself cane toad, I was scrolling through nairaland and happened to see your idiotic drivel in my mentions.... Don't think you are worth a dead rat's sh!t.
you don't even need to underestimate yourself not to talk of overestimating because you are a non living thing...a roach poop has more class than you...and if you are not careful... I will amputate your disgusting penis bisect your rotten stomach and rip apart your decomposed intestine and oesaphagus, gauge out your two maggot infested eye and decapitate your disintegrated brain..morronic bomboclaat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
imagrg:
Lost soul. Konji is making you type rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2022
Qatar2022:

Hahaha you sound stupid
you sound dumb, foolish and slow at the same time grin grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by onlinestaff2020: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

LoL. Like women are good looking creature either!.?
Do a Little something for me if you're a woman. Unclothe yourself and stand in front of a mirror, do you like what you see? Don't you look disgusting? Sometime after sex, men start thinking how do we even insert our stuff into this ugly looking hole.

Women are only beautiful when they're clothed. If men are ugly, at least, they can provide and they are the one that build this world. What has women ever achieved as a gender outside their ugly looking hole?

You too much!
Ride on, my brother.
Let me tell you that women are the ones that brought down the downfall of man in the Garden of Eden when she was disvirgined by Lucifer, and she decided to give man the same apple (Toto).

This led to the glory of man been taken away from him...The woman is the greatest weapon used by the devil to truncate God's greatest creation - man.

There's nothing a woman actually gives, except their smelly Toto which they hoard to the highest bidders without an iota of love.

Women are seriously evil even wives and girlfriends...They all have evil and ulterior motives that always lead to man's downfall.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Qatar2022: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you sound dumb, foolish and slow at the same time grin grin grin
Your stupidity is on another level

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Qatar2022:

Your stupidity is on another level
your IDIOTISM is on a higher bundle grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Katcall: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Divoc19:
Who fine help. Owo ni koko
whats up can we link up for some quickie? If you dont mind
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Divoc19(f): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oops am not available for a quickie go to your nearest brothel
Katcall:
whats up can we link up for some quickie? If you dont mind
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Katcall: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Divoc19:
Oops am not available for a quickie go to your nearest brothel
its not what you think. I'm talking consensual sex as adults. No strings attached. I wont bite
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by myyansh68(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
90% Men are Ugly with wide shoulders, short torso and skinny chicken legs.

I wonder why Some ladies flock around them apart from sex and money, they said "it attracts Women ".

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me, Wow! / Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.