Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures (5745 Views)

The Confusion Of The Male Species (by B.O.E.) / Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls?? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Paracetamol is a drug, i love paracetamol because it does the work it’s for.
If something is advantageous to my health, why would i hate it?
If You are sick and was given your favorite food, You won’t love it at that moment. grin
And if you insist you’ll die a miserable death.

If i TRULY hate paracetamol even if I’m sick I won’t take it smiley
How come women physical attributes can’t compensate for their brains?
What’s the essence of the physical attributes ?
okay then so be it.. paracetamol will be your life supporter and you will be taking it all the days of your short life span till you die grin

As for the bolded...you are so naive..we have beauty with brains..there are women who are physically attractive and have a very high intellectual iq..we have women of substance that have amassed a lot of wealth independently and achieved a lot throughout their life cycle to themselves and the society at large

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
23jerryking:
What did I eat this morning. I guess i should see the doctor quick.
do that asap cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
okay then so be it.. paracetamol will be your life supporter and you will be taking it all the days of your short life span till you die grin

As for the bolded...you are so naive..we have beauty with brains..there are women who are physically attractive and have a very high intellectual iq..we have women of substance that have amassed a lot of wealth independently and achieved a lot throughout their life cycle to themselves and the society at large

And your favorite food will be your medication when you are sick so as to fasten the death of your already short life span cheesy

If women have all these then why do they need to give birth to ugly looking bag of bones?

In Your own words, Why are they “essential for heavy duty mechanism...so we need them for science, technology and development” grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

And your favorite food will be your medication when you are sick so as to fasten the death of your already short life span cheesy

If women have all these then why do they need to give birth to ugly looking bag of bones?

In Your own words, Why are they “essential for heavy duty mechanism...so we need them for science, technology and development” grin
you are making unrealistic generalization grin
Nobody loves sickness or wish to encounter or experience sickness apart from you and those who feel suicidal and are fed up with life grin grin
So paraventure sickness occurs due to circumstances beyond our control they take drugs to fight it off and pray such sickness never come their way again..

The body structure of a woman prevents them doing some certain tasks...physical strength is not on their side so they rely on men who are built for heavy duty to do those...tasks and works that needs physical strength are not on the side of most women so those particular tasks are perfectly made for men(the ugly looking bag of bones)

They are essential for heavy duty mechanism because of their biological makeup and their heavy duty hard bone structures and muscles. grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
you are making unrealistic generalization grin
Nobody loves sickness or wish to encounter it experience sickness apart from you and those who feel suicidal and are fed up with life grin grin
So paraventure sickness occurs due to circumstances beyond our control they take drugs to fight it off and pray such sickness never come their way again..

The body structure of a woman prevents them doing some certain tasks...physical strength is not on their side so they rely on men who are built for heavy duty to do those...tasks and works that needs physical strength are not on the side of most women so those particular tasks are perfectly made for men(the ugly looking bag of bones)

They are essential for heavy duty mechanism because of their biological makeup and their heavy hard bone structures and muscles. grin grin

You are the one making unrealistic generalization too, because i love paracetamol when i need it for my health doesn’t mean I’ll be taking it everyday, it’s basic common sense.

So women are weak?
If women are smart enough then should be able to maneuver their ways through the heavy task.
Can’t women survive without heavy duty mechanism, their lives depends on it to the EXTENT of giving birth to ugly looking bones which can shorten their life span?
They must be so important then for development.

I wonder if ugly looking bones need women for anything.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

You are the one making unrealistic generalization too, because i love paracetamol when i need it doesn’t mean I’ll be taking it everyday, it’s basic common sense.

So women are weak?
you are more dumb than I thought you are cheesy
If you love paracetamol then you should be taking it everyday as your life supporter...just like we love eating food everyday cheesy

Women are not weak but their are certain task that limit their body buildup due to lack of a required physical strength that are expected in men
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
you are more dumb than I thought you are cheesy
If you love paracetamol then you should be taking it everyday as your life supporter...just like we live eating food everyday cheesy

Women are not weak but their are certain task that limit their body buildup due to lack of a required physical strength that are expected in men

You are dumber than I thought grin
If i love paracetamol a DRUG, how does it translate to taking it everyday?
I love playing basketball does that mean I should play it everyday leaving my work?
Using your logic, if you love your favorite food why don’t you ONLY eat it everyday even when you are sick?
People love eating sugary things but is it wise enough to eat sugary things everyday?

We don’t “love” eating food everyday, we eat food for survival. cheesy

What are the CERTAIN task that is so important that smart women can’t maneuver their ways that they have to give birth to ugly looking bones that can shorten their lifespan or even kill them during childbirth?

If women are not weak then they should be able to train their body to withstand those CERTAIN task.
Not all men are physically strong, you need to train yourself to build strength and muscle, smart women should know that.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are a big fool...I asked you a question and you couldn't answer me but seeked refuge in your Stupidity cheesy
I said if you think that the male body is attractive why don't you turn gay? cheesy...if you can't answer this question with precision then you are a mentally disturbed nonetity with a cheap phone grin cheesy
Lol
There is a big similarity between myself and your dad
he is my mentor grin
If I'm a fool, imagine what my mentor (your dad) is cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

You are dumber than I thought grin
If i love paracetamol a DRUG, how does it translate to taking it everyday?
I love playing basketball does that mean I should play it everyday leaving my work?
Using your logic, if you love your favorite food why don’t you eat it ever day even when you are sick?

We don’t “love” eating food everyday, we eat food for survival. cheesy

What are the CERTAIN task that is so important that smart women can’t maneuver their ways that they have to give birth to ugly looking bones that can shorten their lifespan or even kill them during childbirth?

If women are not weak then they should be able to train their body to withstand those task.
Not all men are physically strong, you need to train yourself to build strength and muscle.
your dumbness is raised a million times to the power of BUHARI...you have the intelligent quotient of a bacteria..if your brain is that rotten I wonder how your whole body will look like grin cheesy
What makes you take paracetamol?..if you take paracetamol for nothing sake that means your dumbness is inherent...if you love taking it because you want to keep suffering from consistent perpetual headache that means you love having headache all the days of your short life span till you die..if the formal is the case that means you can't do without taking paracetamol all the days of your life..if we have agreed on this particular last formality then so be it grin

Most people eat food not only for survival but because they love eating assorted type of delicious food..for example some people eat food even though their are not feeling hungry

Most women are concentrated more on feminine jobs...you don't expect a beautiful woman with high level of estrogen and low testeroene to start building skycrapers or digging public boleholes and wells or embark in male dominated jobs specifically made for men...the biological body mass and bone structure of a woman is not proportional to that of a man grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by JWtriplex(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
go for mental rehabilitation ASAP cheesy

You need it more cuz your posts look like something made by a mentally I..LL. Person.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
your dumbness is raised a million times to the power of BUHARI...you have the intelligent quotient of a bacteria..if your brain is that rotten I wonder how your whole body will look like grin cheesy
What makes you take paracetamol?..if you take paracetamol for nothing sake that means your dumbness is inherent if you love taking it because you want to keep suffering for consistent perpetual headache that means you love having headache all the days of your short life span till you die..if the formal is the case then so be it. grin

Most people eat food not only for survival but because they love eating assorted type of delicious food..for example some people eat food even though their are not feeling hungry

Most women are concentrated more on feminine jobs...you don't expect a beautiful woman with high level of estrogen and low testeroene to start building skycrapers or digging public boleholes and wells or embark in male dominated jobs specifically made for men...the biological body mass and bone structure of a woman is not proportional to that of a man grin

So bitter like bitter leaf.
I take paracetamol for my health, i love paracetamol because it’s good for my health, I already mentioned it in previous posts but you have dementia coupled with your short life span.
It is your dumbness that makes you think loving something for what they do means you have to keep doing that thing everyday because you love it.

Even though they love eating assorted types of food doesn’t mean they will eat it everyday, people eat food EVERYDAY because of survival not because they “love it”.

What does a feminine job mean?, intelligent people will not be concentrated on feminine or masculine job, how then will development happen? Is their intelligence also feminine?
Why do women need to build skyscrapers, boreholes, and wells, if they are smart enough they will device other alternatives. cheesy
Does beauty make someone weak, why can’t a women do things necessary for development because she is simply BEAUTIFUL?

Without men won’t women be able to drink water because there’s no one to build boreholes and wells?
Where then is the intelligence cheesy

It seems women can’t survive on their own

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
JWtriplex:

You need it more cuz your posts look like something made by a mentally I..LL. Person.
another horseshit again....first go and cure your dementia so you can understand the factual write-up.... nothing can be sane to an insane dingbat like you grin grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by SodiumValproate: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
fman:
Who fine boy epp?
I rather Chase The Bag.
And lash the most beautiful girl around with my little change and doings
And also fvck kwase grin

I am sure you are a regular person in Lagos street grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Shadysen: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Owologbo:

From the write up, you can see that the op is a gay.
He's looking for sexual attractiveness in a fellow man.
digusting beings
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

So bitter like bitter leaf.
I take paracetamol for my health, i love paracetamol because it’s good for my health, I already mentioned it in previous posts but you have dementia coupled with your short life span.
It is your dumbness that makes you think loving something for what they do means you have to keep doing that thing everyday because you love it.

Even though they love eating assorted types of food doesn’t mean they will eat it everyday, people eat food EVERYDAY because of survival not because they “love it”.

What does a feminine job mean?, intelligent people will not be concentrated on feminine or masculine job, how then will development happen?
Why do women need to build skyscrapers, boreholes, and wells, if they are smart enough they will device other alternatives. cheesy

Without men won’t women be able to drink water because there’s no one to build boreholes and wells?
Where then is the intelligence cheesy

It seems women can’t survive all their own

you are too dumb to understand my assertion...I am not being bitter...I am spilling truth and nothing but the truth
I think I will use reverse psychology on you to make you see how daft and stupid you look and sound...so because you love your masculinity and love wearing masculine clothe doesn't mean you would be wearing masculine clothes and behaving like a man everyday then why don't one of this days start putting on feminine attire and behaving like a woman with your shapeless amoeba bony structures.... that is how stupid and illogical you sound grin grin cheesy
Okay going by your irrationality and foolishness...people love wearing assorted type of clothes to cover their unclothedness doesn't mean that they will keep wearing clothe everyday because they love it..maybe one of this days you should go out absolutely naked...carry your amoeba SHAPELESS ugly body outside without wearing any clothes..and be termed an upcoming madman grin

Wow you inspire me with your Stupidity..so that people wear assorted type of clothes doesn't mean they will wear it everyday...so according to your Stupidity people wear clothe to cover their unclothedness not because they love it grin grin...you are a low budget clown grin

You have a degenerated warped mindset.. feminine jobs are jobs specifically devoted and dedicated for women..this are jobs women are prevalent in.
Yes intelligent people shouldn't be concentrated on feminine and masculine jobs but should be inclined to jobs that they excel well in and are capable of handling irrespective of whether it's a male inclined hobbit female inclined job but females tend to go to job fields that they can flourish well in
Women are very much smart enough to not embark on jobs that are beyond their working body output so they device another alternative to work in the theory aspect of it and not the practical aspect of it were hard labour and physical strength are required.

Off course Without men they will be able to device a means to drink water and build boreholes and wells but it will be hard for them because of their biological bodily structure but since the walking bag of bones(men) are available no need for them to stress them selves grin

Women can survive on their own but their need men to perform certain task for them because of their physical strength shortcomings
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by BusinessPlan22: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Divoc19:
Who fine help.
Owo ni koko

We now know why u left your marriages.
Ozuor
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Shadysen:
digusting beings
off-course men are ugly looking disgusting beings including you and that ugly looking orangutan aka Maynman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Lannister360: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
It is so glaring that Biological male species know within themselves how extremely ugly looking their physique are and has completely accepted how grotesque they are...the misandry they throw at each other whenever gayism is mentioned is rather LUDICROUS....they truly hate their own body as as man and that's why most of them are not attracted to their fellow men

Lesbian don drop quote.

Ugly species when your gender nor fit do without.

Ugly species when de make una de wet and scream like children whenever y'all are being fücked.

It's a man's world, without us, women will go extinct.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
you are too dumb to understand my assertion...I am not being bitter...I am spilling truth and nothing but the truth
I think I will use reverse psychology on you to make you see how daft and stupid you look and sound...so because you love your masculinity and love wearing masculine clothe doesn't mean you would be wearing masculine clothes and behaving like a man everyday then why don't one of this days start putting on feminine attire and behaving like a woman with your shapeless amoeba bony structures.... that is how stupid and illogical you sound grin grin cheesy
Okay going by your irrationality and foolishness...people love wearing assorted type of clothes to cover their unclothedness doesn't mean that they will keep wearing clothe everyday because they love it..maybe one of this days you should go out absolutely naked...carry your amoeba SHAPELESS ugly body outside without wearing any clothes..and be termed an upcoming madman grin

Wow you inspire me with your Stupidity..so that people wear assorted type of clothes doesn't mean they will wear it everyday...so according to your Stupidity people wear clothe to cover their unclothedness not because they love it grin grin...you are a low budget clown grin

You have a degenerated warped mindset.. feminine jobs are jobs specifically devoted and dedicated for women..this are jobs women are prevalent in.
Yes intelligent people shouldn't be concentrated on feminine and masculine jobs but should be inclined to jobs that they excel well in and are capable of handling irrespective of whether it's a male inclined hobbit female inclined job but females tend to go to job fields that they can flourish well in
Women are very much smart enough to not embark on jobs that are beyond their working body output so they device another alternative to work in the theory aspect of it and not the practical aspect of it were hard labour and physical strength are required.

Off course Without men they will be able to device a means to drink water and build boreholes and wells but it will be hard for them because of their biological bodily structure but since the walking bag of bones(men) are available no need for them to stress them selves grin

Women can survive on their own but their need men to perform certain task for them because of their physical strength shortcomings

What are masculine clothes?
People wear clothes to cover their unclothedness not because they love wearing it, people sleep naked in the comfort of their house
You getting emotional cheesy

“feminine jobs are jobs specifically devoted and dedicated for women” who devoted and dedicated those jobs for women? Men?
Mention those jobs and how essential they are to development

So women are weak grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lannister360:

Lesbian don drop quote.

Ugly species when your gender nor fit do without.

Ugly species when de make una de wet and scream like children whenever y'all are being fücked.

It's a man's world, without us, women will go extinct.
mumu..not all women are attracted to men cheesy

And not all women want your ugly looking piece of shit you call penis inside them..it is disgusting and repulsive to some women

It's a womans world because the earth which you breathe on is mother earth that reproduce all creatures... without a woman you won't be here Typing irrelevant trash induced with meth cheesy...ode
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Tmberwolf1: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
No use wasting words on this brainless attention seeker.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
what an extremely odd post. One of the weirdest things I've ever read.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

People wear clothes to cover their unclothedness not because they love wearing it, people sleep naked in the comfort of their house

“feminine jobs are jobs specifically devoted and dedicated for women” who devoted and dedicated those jobs for women? Men?

So women are weak grin
you are Suffering from severe brain tumor grin grin
I love dialoguing with dimwits like you to measure the extent of your stupidity grin
You have started losing composure after I have fried your brain with enough factual missile that you resort to asking me stupid and meaningless questions that is expected of a kindergarten student in a remote village.
If people were clothes to cover their unclothedness not because they love wearing it then virtually everybody should put on inferior garments covered in rags? cheesy...so why should people sleep naked in the comfort of their house only why not go out naked in public..who are they trying to please? grin
you are an intellectual lightweight and an emotional fool cheesy

Go make research on them dumbo... off-course maybe you expect men to start taking on mid-wives jobs and nursing.

So men are weak and incapable of withstand ing anal sex right into their anus? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I love dialoguing with dimwits like you to measure the extent of your stupidity grin
You have started losing composure after I have fried your brain with enough factual missile that you resort to asking me stupid and meaningless questions that is expected of a kindergarten student in a remote village.
If people were clothes to cover their unclothedness not because they love wearing it then virtually everybody should put on inferior garments covered in rags? cheesy...so why should people sleep naked in the comfort of their house only why not go out naked in public..who are they trying to please? grin

Go make research on them dumbo... off-course maybe you expect men to start taking on mid-wives jobs and nursing.

So men are weak and incapable of withstand ing anal sex right into their anus? grin cheesy
wow I love this response you unleashed on that ill educated bozo grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

So women are weak grin
in as much as the op have responded to you...I will respond to your stupid quote in my own way cheesy

I will love to flow with your Stupidity...
What are feminine clothes?
So if people wear clothes to cover their unclothedness not because they love it then I have some outstanding questions for you.
1.why do people were designer clothes covered with gold's?
2.why do they buy the most expensive clothe
3.why do they travel to overseas to purchase the best foreign material...answer this since people wear clothes to cover their unclothedness and don't love it so therefore they should go for cheap tattered clothes and not waste their money buying expensive clothings grin
4.why can't they go out to their various jobs naked since they don't love wearing clothes? grin
5.who are they trying to impress by covering their unclothedness and putting on clothes they don't love wearing in the first place?

Don't try to impress me with your Stupidity grin... going by your Stupidity who invented and devoted clothes that are basically for men and women? grin
Who said that men shouldn't wear skirt or put on make-up?
Who said men shouldnt dress like a woman, walk like a woman and talk like a woman?
Who said weavon are only meant for women?
Are men and women suppose to be given the same job irrespective of body mass structures if so why?
Who said men aren't suppose to babysit a baby and cook for the kids? grin

Do men are weak? grin why do some men have high estrogens and very low testosterone?
Why are some men so effeminate?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

So men are weak and incapable of withstanding anal sex right into their anus? grin cheesy
the bolded got me laughing uncontrollably grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
NJyoruba12:
what an extremely odd post. One of the weirdest things I've ever read.
it will be weird for an emptyheaded dingbat like you grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
No use wasting words on this brainless attention seeker.
no need to try to force yourself to sound sensible.. Stupidity has always been in your DNA grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
it will be weird for an emptyheaded dingbat like you grin grin
Are most women attracted to each other? Why do you expect men to be attracted to each other?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
in as much as the op have responded to you...I will respond to your stupid quote in my own way cheesy

I will love to flow with your Stupidity...
What are feminine clothes?
So if people wear clothes to cover their unclothedness not because they love it then I have some outstanding questions for you.
1.why do people were designer clothes covered with gold's?
2.why do they buy the most expensive clothe
3.why do they travel to overseas to purchase the best foreign material...answer this since people wear clothes to cover their unclothedness and don't love it so therefore they should go for cheap tattered clothes and not waste their money buying expensive clothings grin
4.why can't they go out to their various jobs naked since they don't love wearing clothes? grin
5.who are they trying to impress by covering their unclothedness and putting on clothes they don't love wearing in the first place?

Don't try to impress me with your Stupidity grin... going by your Stupidity who invented and devoted clothes that are basically for men and women? grin
Who said that men shouldn't wear skirt or put on make-up?
Who said men shouldnt dress like a woman, walk like a woman and talk like a woman?
Who said weavon are only meant for women?
Are men and women suppose to be given the same job irrespective of body mass structures if so why?
Who said men aren't suppose to babysit a baby and cook for the kids? grin

Do men are weak? grin why do some men have high estrogens and very low testosterone?
Why are some men so effeminate?
Already told you that people wear clothes to cover their unclothedness, that’s the primary reason.
Just saying jargons since cheesy
Whats A skirt? Who made it a female clothe? And who made trouser a male clothe?
Don’t we have single fathers?
So without women, kids can’t be babysitted and cooked for?
These are the intelligence jobs that women do to develop society? Bwahahahah

Your dumbness is irritating.

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Tmberwolf1: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
no need to try to force yourself to sound sensible.. Stupidity has always been in your DNA grin grin
Naaa... A sad combination of madness and idiocy produced you... It's such a pity you had to display your distasteful nature
P.S. stupidity can't be in the DNA, but I'm not surprised you uttered such nonsense, seeing as you lack basic intelligence.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Naaa... A sad combination of madness and idiocy produced you... It's such a pity you had to display your distasteful nature
P.S. stupidity can't be in the DNA, but I'm not surprised you uttered such nonsense, seeing as you lack basic intelligence.
You just typed a truckload of Unintelligible hogwash,your brains must be discombobulated from all that “ struggle reasoning “ a bland piece of incoherence.rationality and logical reasoning isn’t your thing,so don’t force it!

You seem really bitter,frustrated and rattled must be that “ lifestyle “ of Stupidity taking its toll on you grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal / What Does Valentine Day Mean To You? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.