Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures (5761 Views)

The Confusion Of The Male Species (by B.O.E.) / Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls?? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Already told you that people wear clothes to cover their unclothedness, that’s the primary reason.
Just saying jargons since cheesy
Whats A skirt? Who made it a female clothe? And who made trouser a male clothe?
Don’t we have single fathers?
So without women, kids can’t be babysitted and cooked for?
These are the intelligence jobs that women do to develop society? Bwahahahah

Your dumbness is irritating.
it is obvious you are suffering from severe autism spectrum disorder cos you have been yapping and stringing incomprehensible rubbishgrin cheesy

If you claim that people were clothes to cover their unclothedness not because they love it...then answer my questions grin
You are a beetle dung ...like I presumed earlier grin...I wonder how this muppet head filled with schlepper-like goofball shits aka Maynman would keep posting insignificant, inconsequential and useless meaningless horseshit..boofhead mompala cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
it is obvious you are suffering from severe autism spectrum disorder cos you have been yapping and stringing incomprehensible rubbishgrin cheesy

If you claim that people were clothes to cover their unclothedness not because they love it...then answer my questions grin
You are a beetle dung ...like I presumed earlier grin...I wonder how this muppet head filled with schlepper-like goofball shits aka Maynman would keep posting insignificant, inconsequential and useless meaningless horseshit..boofhead mompala cheesy

Bitter soul, which question did you ask?
You were just rambling like the worthless thing you are.
people wear clothes to cover their unclothedness, that’s the primary reason.

See the bitterness and gutter talk coming out from a “feminine woman” cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
in as much as the op have responded to you...I will respond to your stupid quote in my own way cheesy

I will love to flow with your Stupidity...
What are feminine clothes?
So if people wear clothes to cover their unclothedness not because they love it then I have some outstanding questions for you.
1.why do people were designer clothes covered with gold's?
2.why do they buy the most expensive clothe
3.why do they travel to overseas to purchase the best foreign material...answer this since people wear clothes to cover their unclothedness and don't love it so therefore they should go for cheap tattered clothes and not waste their money buying expensive clothings grin
4.why can't they go out to their various jobs naked since they don't love wearing clothes? grin
5.who are they trying to impress by covering their unclothedness and putting on clothes they don't love wearing in the first place?

Don't try to impress me with your Stupidity grin... going by your Stupidity who invented and devoted clothes that are basically for men and women? grin
Who said that men shouldn't wear skirt or put on make-up?
Who said men shouldnt dress like a woman, walk like a woman and talk like a woman?
Who said weavon are only meant for women?
Are men and women suppose to be given the same job irrespective of body mass structures if so why?
Who said men aren't suppose to babysit a baby and cook for the kids? grin

Do men are weak? grin why do some men have high estrogens and very low testosterone?
Why are some men so effeminate?
not only are you mentally incapacitated you are Suffering from amnesia coupled with chronic eye disease
Moronn aka Maynman answer the questions above? cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
not only are you mentally incapacitated you are Suffering from amnesia coupled with chronic eye disease
Moronn aka Maynman answer the questions above? cheesy

Cretin aka Beretta03, what question is your worthless thing asking?
people wear clothes to cover their unclothedness, that’s the primary reason

So much bitterness coming out from a “feminine woman”.

Feminine jobs include babysitting and cooking for kids abi? How will that translate to development?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Tmberwolf1: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You just typed a truckload of Unintelligible hogwash,your brains must be discombobulated from all that “ struggle reasoning “ a bland piece of incoherence.rationality and logical reasoning isn’t your thing,so don’t force it!

You seem really bitter,frustrated and rattled must be that “ lifestyle “ of Stupidity taking its toll on you grin grin cheesy
The fact that you couldn't even understand anything I typed, only proves to show your below room temperature IQ. Words are wasted on an ugly cane toad like you.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Cretin aka Beretta03, what question is your worthless thing asking?
people wear clothes to cover their unclothedness, that’s the primary reason

So much bitterness coming out from a “feminine woman”.

Feminine jobs include babysitting and cooking for kids abi? How will that translate to development?
retardedd moronn aka Maynman after I posted the questions above you couldn't see it that surely means you are a mentally damaged deformed buff0n suffering from chronic eye cancer cheesy
You can't even understand common english...you are also Suffering from reading comprehension disorder grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
retardedd moronn aka Maynman after I posted the questions above you couldn't see it that surely means you are a mentally damaged deformed buff0n suffering from chronic eye cancer cheesy
You can't even understand common english...you are also Suffering from reading comprehension disorder grin cheesy

Demented Beretta03, filled with vile and bitter words, how sad are you?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

The fact that you couldn't even understand anything I typed, only proves to show your below room temperature IQ. Words are wasted on an ugly cane toad like you.
LMFAO... grin grin..idiot thinks his making sense not knowing he is sounding more and more daft like the nutcase he is grin grin...I am sure you have to rub those two remaining deficient faulty brain cells just to type rubbish but end up sounding like a yabaleft missing link patient grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Tmberwolf1: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
LMFAO... grin grin..idiot thinks his making sense not knowing he is sounding more and more daft like the nutcase he is grin grin...I am sure you have to rub those two remaining deficient faulty brain cells just to type rubbish but end up sounding like a yabaleft missing link patient grin grin grin
Keep on croaking cane toad.... Keep on croaking. wink wink wink
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Demented Beretta03, filled with vile and bitter words, how sad are you?
emasculated moronn aka maynman you have been typing hogwash upon hogwash from the beginning of our convo
Let me help you finish your useless meaningless futile statement in quote "people wear clothe to cover their unclothedness not because they love wearing it"
Okay now my question is why do people take paracetamol?
I know your answer will be people take paracetamol because they love having headache grin grin..I don't want to laugh but you keep making me burst into laughter...your Stupidity is konk cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
emancipated moronn aka maynman you have been typing hogwash upon hogwash from the beginning of our convo
Let me help you finish your useless meaningless futile statement in quote "people wear clothe to cover their unclothedness not because they love wearing it"
I know your answer will be people take paracetamol because they love having headache grin grin..I don't want to laugh but you keep making me burst into laughter...your Stupidity is konk cheesy

Illiterate beretta03.
“people wear clothe to cover their unclothedness not because they love wearing it"
I know your answer will be people take paracetamol because they love having headache”

How does it relate?
People wear clothes to cover unclothedness not because they love it, people use paracetamol to treat headaches not because they love headaches”.

It was you that said people eat everyday because they love it, and i said people eat everyday for survival.
Why so pained?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Illiterate beretta03.
“people wear clothe to cover their unclothedness not because they love wearing it"
I know your answer will be people take paracetamol because they love having headache”

How does it relate?
People wear clothes to cover unclothedness not because they love it, people use paracetamol to treat headaches not because they love headaches”.

It was you that said people eat everyday because they love it, and i said people eat everyday for survival.
Why so pained?
Ill educated bozo aka Maynman
Who is pained?...me and you know quite well you are the one pained and hurt and I can feel it in your bone marrow through your useless quotes grin cheesy
What was our premise...I said men are walking bag of ugly bones that serves the purpose of performing essential tasks such as development, technology and science that even though they are ugly looking creature that they brain will definitely compensate for their physical shortcomings.
That was why I laid emphasis on paracetamol used to cure headache...people don't love paracetamol but due to its essential effect on curing headaches the victims have no choice but to take it even though they hate it...majority of people hate drugs and sickness but you said you love taking paracetamol so if you love taking paracetamol then obviously you will love having headache all through the days of your miserable short life span...what is there that you find difficult to assimilate cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Keep on croaking cane toad.... Keep on croaking. wink wink wink
keep on killing yourself naked mole rat...keep on killing yourself grin wink wink
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by fman(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
SodiumValproate:

And also fvck kwase grin

I am sure you are a regular person in Lagos street grin
am not your average kind of street dude. I don't reside in Yorubaland...
Check my profile.
And who the hell are you?
Holyman12?
Abi.
Troll

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
Ill educated bozo aka Maynman
Who is pained?...me and you know quite well you are the one pained and hurt and I can feel it in your bone marrow through your useless quotes grin cheesy
What was our premise...I said men are walking bag of ugly bones that serves the purpose of performing essential tasks such as development, technology and science that even though they are ugly looking creature that they brain will definitely compensate for their physical shortcomings.
That was why I laid emphasis on paracetamol used to cure headache...people don't love paracetamol but due to its essential effect on curing headaches the victims have no choice but to take it even though they hate it...majority of people hate drugs and sickness but you said you love taking paracetamol so if you love taking paracetamol then obviously you will love having headache all through the days of your miserable short life span...what is there that you find difficult to assimilate cheesy
People don’t hate paracetamol either, if they do they won’t take it.
People don’t hate drugs, they hate the bitterness of it.
How many people hate vitamic c pills?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mynd44
seun
You people should close this thread already
Too toxic

Damn... nasty... I'm out if here
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by SodiumValproate: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
fman:
am not your average kind of street dude. I don't reside in Yorubaland...
Check my profile.
And who the hell are you?
Holyman12?
Abi.
Troll

I meant Lagos street in Abuja. cool

Na only your Tiv sisters the work there grin

Every evening people the come there come carry kwase for the night grin

Your people and Bleep be like bread and butter grin

Abeg when I go visit your house? Make I collect from one of your sister small grin

I hope say she go fine cool
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

People don’t hate paracetamol either, if they do they won’t take it.
People don’t hate drugs, they hate the bitterness of it.
How many people hate vitamic c pills?
your level of thinking is still trying to rise up to the seabed of the deepest ocean.
Yes people hate drugs because of its bitterness likewise Lesbians hate mens body structure because of its ugliness
The same way people hate snakes because of its venoms
The same way people hate injection because of its painfulness grin grin...you get

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
your level of thinking is still trying to rise up to the seabed of the deepest ocean.
Yes people hate drugs because of its bitterness likewise Lesbians hate mens body structure because of its ugliness
The same way people hate snakes because of its venoms
The same way people hate injection because of its painfulness grin grin...you get
But how does men body structure directly Affect lesbians? Is men body structure harming them?
Now that I know your hatred, vile and bitterness is because you are a lesbian, I’m done with the conversation cheesy

Not all drugs are bitter, People don’t hate snakes for its venom, they hate some because it’s a dangerous animal that can kill, not all snakes are venomous.
People that have tattoos and go under ink, or heroine addicts don’t hate needles.

The opposite of love is indifferent, putting this so much energy on something you hate is baffling

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
SodiumValproate:

I meant Lagos street in Abuja. cool

Na only your Tiv sisters the work there grin

Every evening people the come there come carry kwase for the night grin

Your people and Bleep be like bread and butter grin

Abeg when I go visit your house? Make I collect from one of your sister small grin

I hope say she go fine cool
mumu you know ask am whether her sister dey straight or she is a lesbian
First of all upload your real ugly profile picture let me check something..let me check something

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

But how does men body structure directly Affect lesbians?
Now that I know your hatred, vile and bitterness is because you are a lesbian, I’m done with the conversation cheesy

Not all drugs are bitter, People don’t hate snakes for its venom, they hate some because it’s a dangerous animal that can kill, not all snakes are venomous.
People that have tattoos and go under ink, or heroine addicts don’t hate needles.
Lesbian or no Lesbian the fact still remains that men are ugly walking bag of bones and muscles

majority of people know nothing about snakes and it's different categories of species that are venomous and non-venomos..its venoms is it's potent weapon of killing instantly and non venomous snakes are constrictors to their prey so snakes are primarily dangerous because of their venoms that's why people hate them.
Bitter or not bitter people hate taking drugs but have to take it because of its effect on the body.
Most people who do tattoo hate needles but will go on and do it because of Lidocaine, one of the numbing agents that can be found in nearly every tattoo anaesthetic product. The higher the percentage of lidocaine, the more effective it will be. It deadens the nerve endings and makes the tattooing process more comfortable for both the artist and the customer.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Prettygirl200(f): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I can see you are a confused being...we are talking about physical attractiveness and you are talking about providing and protecting..don't confuse the two...they know within themselves that their are ugly creatures amidst their ability to provide cheesy
Madam pls shut up your mouth if u have nothing to say, am surr your father is as ugly as a chimpanzee that was why he gave birth to a mistake like you. All these useless FEMINIST here will not rest, u came here to talk ill. Of men, what a lost soul
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by SodiumValproate: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
mumu you know ask am whether her sister dey straight or she is a lesbian
First of all upload your real ugly profile picture let me check something..let me check something
You the ask Ashawo if she be lesbian or straight before you fvck am?

Mumu.

Fman no mind the guy.

I will be her dedicated customer
cool
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Madam pls shut up your mouth if u have nothing to say, am surr your father is as ugly as a chimpanzee that was why he gave birth to a mistake like you. All these useless FEMINIST here will not rest, u came here to talk ill. Of men, what a lost soul
excessive taking of dick as a bottom and swallowing of different rotten cums has destroyed and damaged your brain and thinking faculty you can't think cleary again grin grin
You’re a low-bred and an unadulterated dingbat a product of two genetical deficient changelings mating!I blame your dysfunctional family that took you off the leash and are allowing you roam around rabidly and aimlessly,consequently polluting the earth with your insignificant,inconsequential and abject existence!
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
SodiumValproate:

You the ask Ashawo if she be lesbian or straight before you fvck am?

Mumu.

Fman no mind the guy.

I will be her dedicated customer
cool
Compound idiot...how you know say na ashawo? grin grin
You dey hope say she fine...that means you never see am before with your ugly burnt face grin grin
You don't need anybody to tell you that virus dey your brain and it is eating your brain up in such a fast pace grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by SodiumValproate: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Mynd44
seun
You people should close this thread already
Too toxic

Damn... nasty... I'm out if here
You don stop the kick people with your rain boot? grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Divoc19(f): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
tongue
BusinessPlan22:

We now know why u left your marriages.
Ozuor
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Prettygirl200(f): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
excessive taking of dick as a bottom and swallowing of different rotten cums has destroyed and damaged your brain and thinking faculty you can't think cleary again grin grin
You’re a low-bred and an unadulterated dingbat a product of two genetical deficient changelings mating!I blame your dysfunctional family that took you off the leash and are allowing you roam around rabidly and aimlessly,consequently polluting the earth with your insignificant,inconsequential and abject existence!
Keep quiet madam, you are BROKEN feminist and a BITTER soul. Men will always be men, they were made for their wonderful physicque that's was made dem a man, they got the ability to love, protect and provide which u can't do except u go do ashawo work. So do don't open that gutter u call a mouth to downgrade men that they are ughly, your papa fine? Foolish broken feminist!!

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

Never in history has Women come forth with anything to help civilization. Whether in science, AI, Cars, politics, business, entrepreneur and technology. Women's survival is hinge on men's ability to push the course of civilization. Men build the world for women and yet, women are ungrateful. The phone in your hand was bought by a man. Yet, see the nonsense you're using it to do

TBH, women aren't attractive when they pull that cloth off. A man's unclothedness is more attractive. You'll see breast you're dying for and just want to vomit and even the vagina isn't attractive. I love the idea of women in clothes.

Edit: I just saw that you have a gender issue reading your comments on nairaland. You have a gender crisis and can barely differentiate what gender you fall into. You're either a gay or lesbian, or you just want to start practicing.

an enormous amount of horseshit in one quote grin grin
What is stopping you from being gay?
And do you have the capabilities to compete with a woman in her feminity?
Can you seduce a man with your bony structures? cheesy
You can put your head inside the soak-away pit filled with feaces and delude yourself with Stupidity and foolishness grin
The only edge a man have over a woman is just physical strength....simple

Afterall we have men bowing down to women because those women embodies power, affluence, connection, fortification and authority grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Keep quiet madam, you are BROKEN feminist and a BITTER soul. Men will always be men, they were made for their wonderful physicque that's was made dem a man, they got the ability to love, protect and provide which u can't do except u go do ashawo work. So do don't open that gutter u call a mouth to downgrade men that they are ughly, your papa fine? Foolish broken feminist!!
another hogwash again...I love your tears cry me a river grin grin....too bad you are a lady typing shit as a result of excessive dosage of sucking and swallowing rotten sperms it has disintegrated your brain cells and makes you reason like an inanimate object...you are a disgrace to womanhood grin..we have independent career driven successful women that have amassed wealth single handedly than an average man's networth through their brain potentials without relying on any ugly looking man...slowpoke you are deviating from the topic...the topic is about physical attractiveness and not the unnecessary providing and protection you are incoherently bleating about...rubbish
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by dnawah(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
It is so glaring that Biological male species know within themselves how extremely ugly looking their physique are and has completely accepted how grotesque they are...the misandry they throw at each other whenever gayism is mentioned is rather LUDICROUS....they truly hate their own body as as man and that's why most of them are not attracted to their fellow men
yes naw!! The beauty was taken away from us by the creator.when he us slept and too it and made the same gender that was romancing the the serpent.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Prettygirl200(f): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
another hogwash again...I love your tears cry me a river grin grin....too bad you are a lady typing shit as a result of excessive dosage of sucking and swallowing rotten sperms it has disintegrated your brain cells and makes you reason like an inanimate object...you are a disgrace to womanhood grin..we have independent career driven successful women that have amassed wealth single handedly than an average man's networth through their brain potentials without relying on any ugly looking man...slowpoke you are deviating from the topic...the topic is about physical attractiveness and not the unnecessary providing and protection you are incoherently bleating about...rubbish
Am still telling u to shut that shit u call a mouth, work on your broken soul and stop trying to downgrade the dick that birthed a mistake like u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) / How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do / Please How Can I Last Long In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.