Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures (5732 Views)

The Confusion Of The Male Species (by B.O.E.) / Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls?? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

point of correction "straight men" be specific and precised
I asked a question can you be attracted to those men in the above picture whether their are straight or not?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I asked a question can you be attracted to those men in the above picture whether their are straight or not?

What makes a man a “straight man”?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

Are you attracted to her?

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

What you don’t understand is that what men value in a woman is different from what a woman values in a man.
Heard of hypergamy? Women date up while men date down.
you are deviating from the topic...I said can you be attracted to those men in the above pictures whether they are straight or not? grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are deviating from the topic...I said can you be attracted to those men in the above pictures whether they are straight or not? grin
You are double talking.
But when i said alot of women are attracted to those kinds of ugly men you said “ point of correction "straight women" be specific and precised.
So why will a “straight man” be attracted to him?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Are you attracted to her?
you are using evasive technique to shy away from my questions how dumb are you? grin cheesy
Answer my questions first before I answer yours grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are using evasive technique to shy away from my questions how dumb are you? grin cheesy
Answer my questions first before I answer yours grin

You are the dumb one.
When i said alot of women are attracted to ugly men you said “point of correction “straight women" be specific and precised. So why will a “straight man” be attracted to a ugly man?

Your numerous emojis just shows how bitter you are.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

You are double talking.
But when i said alot of women are attracted to those kinds of ugly men you said “ point of correction "straight women" be specific and precised.
So why will a “straight man” be attracted to him?
this your last statement at the bolded finally concludes my premise that you men hate your body physique and know within yourself that you are ugly creatures grin grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
this your last statement at the bolded finally concludes my premise that you men hate your body physique and know within yourself that you are ugly creatures grin grin grin
Yet we have more gays?

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

Yet women find these ugly creatures attractive?
And we have more straight women than lesbians?
According to your dumb logic, there should be more lesbians than straight women.

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

You are the dumb one.
When i said alot of women are attracted to ugly men you said “point of correction “straight women" be specific and precised. So why will a “straight man” be attracted to a ugly man?

you are very funny that you can't see that you are indirectly showcasing your inherent misandry grin grin
I love as I am using questions to suck out your glaring misandry you show upon yourself and your incessant body shaming you male folks have for each other grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are very fun that you can't see that you are indirectly showcasing your inherent misandry grin grin
I love as I am using questions to suck out your glaring misandry you show upon yourself and your incessant body shaming you make folks have for each other grin cheesy

And you are men lover that says this about men “ this your last statement at the bolded finally concludes my premise that you men hate your body physique and know within yourself that you are ugly creatures”

You love men so much don’t you?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Yet women find these ugly creatures attractive?
And we have more straight women than lesbians?
According to your dumb logic, there should be more lesbians than straight women.
you are inherently stupid, dumb and foolish at the same time
I asked a questions are those women attracted to their body physique or their money? cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are inherently stupid, dumb and foolish at the same time
I asked a questions are those women attracted to their body physique or their money? cheesy

You are a intrinsic illiterate, a dullard and a cretin at the same thing.

And I answered you, we have beautiful ladies and handsome men with money why are they not attracted to them?
Why do we have more women attracted to ugly creatures than their gender?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Igiaruwe04: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
LMFAO grin grin grin
Okay women are not good looking and yet you are so stupid enough to fvck them right...I laugh at your blatant Stupidity
why don't you fvck your fellow men you dingbat?
At least at the end your 2kb per second memory has been able to tell you the truth of how ugly looking men are.
Women have achieved a lot...read this link below to correct your warped myopic mindset
https://wbec-west.com/10-incredible-inventions-by-women-that-changed-the-world/

Never in history has Women come forth with anything to help civilization. Whether in science, AI, Cars, politics, business, entrepreneur and technology. Women's survival is hinge on men's ability to push the course of civilization. Men build the world for women and yet, women are ungrateful. The phone in your hand was bought by a man. Yet, see the nonsense you're using it to do

TBH, women aren't attractive when they pull that cloth off. A man's unclothedness is more attractive. You'll see breast you're dying for and just want to vomit and even the vagina isn't attractive. I love the idea of women in clothes.

Edit: I just saw that you have a gender issue reading your comments on nairaland. You have a gender crisis and can barely differentiate what gender you fall into. You're either a gay or lesbian, or you just want to start practicing.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
LMFAO grin grin grin
Okay women are not good looking and yet you are so stupid enough to fvck them right...I laugh at your blatant Stupidity
[
Men are ugly creatures, yet stupid women fvck them right?
And we have more straight women than lesbians? Why so?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Divoc19(f): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ask Regina Daniels
Umbrateeth04:
so you will rather elope with an orangutan with cash grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Igiaruwe04: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Men are ugly creatures, yet stupid women fvck them right?
And we have more straight women than lesbians? Why so?

Don't mind the idiot. Have you ever seen a naked woman? If not for men's thirst and the desire to just have sex, women's unclothedness isn't appealing to sight. Have u ever seen them naked? Look at their naked ass or even breast or even the vagina and you'll want to vomit

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

You are the dumb one.

you are very much dumb when you couldn't put a specification on women when talking about sexuality cheesy

So in your debased mindset a straight man shouldnt be attracted to an ugly man but a straight woman should be attracted to an ugly man right...you don't need anyone to tell you that you are a dumbass slowpoke grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

Don't mind the idiot. Have you ever seen a naked woman? If not for men's thirst and the desire to just have sex, women's unclothedness isn't appealing to sight. Have u ever seen them naked? Look at their naked ass or even breast or even the vagina and you'll want to vomit
idiot...then why not turn gay?...what is keeping you from fvcking your fellow man? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Divoc19:
Ask Regina Daniels
I am asking you..everybody have their taste grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are very much dumb when you couldn't put a specification on women when talking about sexuality cheesy

So in your debased mindset a straight man shouldnt be attracted to an ugly man but a straight woman should be attracted to an ugly man right...you don't need anyone to tell you that you are a dumbass slowpoke grin
you are very much dumb when you couldn't put a specification on men when talking about sexuality

So in your degenerate mind, why should a STRAIGHT man be ATTRACTED to another man?
What makes a man and woman, STRAIGHT?
Don’t STRAIGHT men get attracted to ugly women too?

You don’t need anyone to tell you, you are a worthless thing that has no life outside nl, both men and women don’t want you, keep being BITTER!

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by purehustle101(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Person never chop una still get mind dey argue rubbish for here. Sometimes make nairaland organize meet and greet. So you can see the person you dey follow argue.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by BigYash: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
It is so glaring that Biological male species know within themselves how extremely ugly looking their physique are and has completely accepted how grotesque they are...the misandry they throw at each other whenever gayism is mentioned is rather LUDICROUS....they truly hate their own body as as man and that's why most of them are not attracted to their fellow men
Empty head undecided.. Read this rubbish you wrote after you have taken your medication, to see if there is sense in it.. Stop skipping your medication, you no go hear.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Divoc19(f): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wise people go for money, comfort and a secured future. A lot of people still make mistakes.

I have choosed fine over money before and later realized it wasn't funny undecided
Umbrateeth04:
I am asking you..everybody have their taste grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

you are very much dumb when you couldn't put a specification on men when talking about sexuality?

So in your degenerate mind, why should a STRAIGHT man be ATTRACTED to another man?
What makes a man and woman, STRAIGHT?

You don’t need anyone to tell you, you are a worthless thing that has no life outside nl, both men and women don’t want you, keep being BITTER!
you are a big retardedd nincompoop..the dumbest clown to ever grace this faceless forum...you are a frustrated, poverty-stricken, rejected,dejected worn-out ugly incels who has been outcastes by his family and society to comeout from his rat cubicle hole to talk shit about things he knows nothing about grin cheesy

At the bolded I didn't know I was chatting with an underdeveloped fetus that has a mangled dead cells...you are too dumb to ask such stupid questions cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are a big retardedd nincompoop..the dumbest clown to ever grace this faceless forum...you are a frustrated, poverty-stricken, rejected,dejected worn-out ugly incels who has been outcastes by his family and society to comeout from his rat cubicle hole to talk shit about things he knows nothing about grin cheesy

At the bolded I didn't know I was chatting with an underdeveloped fetus that has a mangled dead cells...you are too dumb to ask such stupid questions cheesy

Bitter thing
Ugly inside and out, nl is your only solace cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Divoc19:
Wise people go for money, comfort and a secured future. A lot of people still make mistakes
so you are not attracted to him but his money right?...that is wickedness and fake love grin
What will happen if the money is not there anymore again? grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Bitter thing
Ugly inside and out, nl is your only solace cheesy
I am not bitter I am stating facts...and don't try to project your dejected life on me...I know quite well you are just a poverty-stricken,psychologically maladjusted and damaged ugly incel...who has lost out in the world of love,money, hope, promise and affection grin cheesy

it is so LUDICROUS that things you are not attracted as a man is what you want straight women to be attracted to..infact some straight girls are pure classless and tasteless zombies grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I am not bitter I am stating facts...and don't try to project your dejected life on me...I know quite well you are just a poverty-stricken,psychologically maladjusted and damaged ugly incel...who has lost out in the world of love,money, hope, promise and affection grin cheesy

it is so LUDICROUS that things you are not attracted as a man is what you want straight women to be attracted to..infact some straight girls are pure classless and tasteless zombies grin grin

Ugly woman looking for attention on Nl because she lacks it cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Ugly woman looking for attention on Nl because she lacks it cheesy
Grotesque man trying to foolishly defend his ugly gender grin grin

I am a million times more presentable than you can ever be in your life

I see those beautiful girls who frolick around with chimpanzees because of their money is actually giving you a beacon of hope..you will hope in vain cos you will forever remain a lonely single poverty-stricken ugly incel till you die grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
ugly man trying to foolishly defend his ugly gender grin grin

I’m no more a misandrist bwahahahah
Confused ugly thing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? / GUYS: 5 Signs She Definitely Wants 5ex From You… / A Nairalander Wedding Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.