Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into (39087 Views)

If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start / Quite Urgent Please, What Profitable Business Can I Start With 40k? / Please What Business Can With 800k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by porthouse7(f): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:
I have 800k, what profitable biz can I do
go and buy iphone 12 pro max and use d rest to flex, life no get manual just enjoy it anytime u have money
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Dshocker(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Their major markets you can supply food stuffs.

After learning how to trade the commodity, go up north and import food stuffs, in 1yr time, you will be counting over N20m

Please don't ask me how, because i am not into the trade, but i know for sure that you will make a hell of money in it.

Don't do perishable items.

7 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Edipet(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
it shows this country is wreck, now even a single advice for OP that will work out.

See I’ve been in your shoe many times, the best you can do with 800k is anything agricultural or farming else, you cry. Or just keep your money and flex small small. My 1.7m I made few months ago remain 21k for bank now ���
what happened,I really want to know.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IreneJane: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wapgod:

Foodstuff business na poor man business

Pele oo. Rich man ... try that 800k invest inside first ..
If you no dey carry woman oo, no be gambler, no smoker/drug addict and u no dey like buy every cothe u see. With full dedication of 8 months , your stock value should be around 1.2 to 1.5. Aside say u too go dey do small concoction rice and spa and beans oo dey manage ur life till u become big .. I need 500k to start as I dey nw

2 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Ashirioluwa: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
To avoid painful stories, make sure to conduct a feasibility analysis before you start that business, because nothing drains a bank account more than business.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by ZombieSlayer1: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
clevybrown:
Gas and accessories... Very lucrative
got any idea of what it'll cost to setup a mini gas plant?
Not this one with 50kg cylinder
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by DryMouth: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Divoc19:
Use half to invest in food grains to start selling next year during election, while the other half should be invested in dollars or pound currency for only 6 months

Edited @
Oromini619
fuckjones and others asking about dollars

It's either you open a dollar account with your bank or you buy dollars and hide them even good but make sure the dollar is printed not less than 2 years ago
Stay there dey talk rubbish. Dollar of 3years back is still selling high in the market
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Sukkyy2010: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
IceColdVeins:

lol no try am.

My advice...The funds isn't huge, so logically, your only way out of the mystery is to invest in a business with no fixed cost and little or no variable costs. This is because you can't afford to let these costs sporadically eat into your capital.
Better put, invest in business that you won't have to rent a shop or pay high recurring bills to sustain, if not you may fold up within the first year.

Examples of the businesses with little or no total cost captioned above:

- Foreign used High-end Phone sales( you can start with the 3-5 units of mid-level iphones(X, XR, 11 and 11 pro...) : all pablo richies will like to get one for themselves after cashing out 300 dollars itunes card and their queens could gobble a thousand dicks to own an iphone without a home button grin no need to rent a shop, you also need to build connections and customer base digitally and organically)
-Driving school (no need for an office, just look for a rugged car and parking space )
- POS Stand in the right location.
You're business oriented and financial intelligent. Your business insightful advice is greatt.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Divoc19(f): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Of course the values are not the. Same when reselling
DryMouth:

Stay there dey talk rubbish. Dollar of 3years back is still selling high in the market
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Pymetrics: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Any business you later pick, please learn about it very well before committing your fund into it.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Evanschris199(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zee0007:
Use 100k to treat yourself nicely this December.

To have been alive to this day is only by God's grace.
Best ideal ever, but he should invest it wisely.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by omoadeleye(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Come and use the money to take me out this festive season. Thank you.

But you can say this but can't accept others saying "egg is economical"

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by blacksam01: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
jheaboiy:

If u can help me because I want to start a pos business in my area and I don't have much to start it. it'll generate good profit..it wi be nice if u can help me or we can have mutual agreement on the profit n running of the business together
I'm base in ibeju lekki precisely, ajah, Lagos state.

guy b careful..POS biz is about to die by January

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Killermamba: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:
save more, buy one good Nigeria use car, start Uber or bolts.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Sirchiboy: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Neddstark:
Open a shop and start up in a spot with visibility for barbing saloon, hair saloon and makeup centre. Employ professionals. You can pause the make up till later, but items as you make money.
Thank me later.
Can 800 k be enough to open barbing saloon and hair saloon at once
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Temmylee02: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
NobleSeed:
look around your visinity,
Look out for what people need, and what's not common profer solution to any problem available with your 800k and start getting paid twice or more.
Just site down and think outside the box
you haven't answer her/his question.
I do see this type of comments, someone had already survey and established whatever the op might want to think.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
Invest in yourself first. Take 200k out of that money to learn a skill that will pay you money and focus on it for a year, preferably online. This is what you will combine with your business that you start later.

Buy non perishable foodstuffs like egusi or palm oil with the rest. Ensure you have a place to keep them safe. Also find out the season such are cheap. Egusi is ok now, but this is not the right time to buy palm oil. This requires research I don't have time to explain well, so do it yourself.

You want something that can retain it's value, and because people will always need food, it will not lose its value. You can sell them at the peak price period. You need good bargaining skills and a dealer who won't cheat you to help.

Stick to what is earning you money now. People make the mistake of leaving their jobs because they want to start a business. You will end up relying on a business that's not stable for your needs and you will crash it.

This will all require a lot of focus and dedication from you. It will be tough, but you can do it.

As for the business, it's up to you. Every business is profitable, but it depends on many factors. Environment, your skills, demand for it and much more. For example, poultry rearing is good, but when you calculate the total expenses and the effort involved, is it worth it to you?

So also transportation business. I know someone who earns more than public servants from this alone, but I still don't consider it worth doing because I don't have the skills and the stress may make you grow grey hair.

Compare the profits:risk:efforts:time: skills and see if it's worth it. Start small then.

7 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by simplykeh99: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
IceColdVeins:

I'm just worried about the dimwits that liked this comment

Thought the same
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Edipet(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
Invest in yourself first. Take 200k out of that money to learn a skill that will pay you money and focus on it for a year, preferably online. This is what you will combine with your business that you start later.

Buy non perishable foodstuffs like egusi or palm oil with the rest. Ensure you have a place to keep them safe. Also find out the season such are cheap. Egusi is ok now, but this is not the right time to buy palm oil. This requires research I don't have time to explain well, so do it yourself.

You want something that can retain it's value, and because people will always need food, it will not lose its value. You can sell them at the peak price period. You need good bargaining skills and a dealer who won't cheat you to help.

Stick to what is earning you money now. People make the mistake of leaving their jobs because they want to start a business. You will end up relying on a business that's not stable for your needs and you will crash it.

This will all require a lot of focus and dedication from you. It will be tough, but you can do it.

As for the business, it's up to you. Every business is profitable, but it depends on many factors. Environment, your skills, demand for it and much more. For example, poultry rearing is good, but when you calculate the total expenses and the effort involved, is it worth it to you?

So also transportation business. I know someone who earns more than public servants from this alone, but I still don't consider it worth doing because I don't have the skills and the stress may make you grow grey hair.

Compare the profits:risk:efforts:time: skills and see if it's worth it. Start small then.
I was about starting transport business last month before I was discouraged by my sister
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by sircatherine45(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Come and sow it in my spiritual center and 2023 would serve you.

This I have seen.

my nigga!
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Neddstark: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
cole19:

Rubbish advice..don't take

Cos you will fail at it, doesn't mean others will.
Men cut their hair weekly and biweekly.
Women do theirs biweekly and monthly.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by candygist: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Build a refinery for Nigeria so that we can start to refine our crude oil here. Nigeria govt will patronise you and you will become a millionaire.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by chrispapi11(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
doing business in thia inflation era gat to be animal husbandry, the only safe business because of Price goods is unpredictable

flour is also another business but if you need to consider transport, add 300k to get grade naija used Hyundai Elantra 2008 and go direct to do bolt transport business

Do you have good hyundai elantra for sale
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by LOVEGINO(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
adafuwen mama na.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Sirchiboy: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Killermamba:
save more, buy one good Nigeria use car, start Uber or bolts.
Not advisable
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by NobleSeed(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
the op never complained about my opinion, still wonder why you took it upon yourself
Since what I said is rubbish why not profer solution to he's predicament.
You just want unnecessary attention
FuckSilly:

Rubbish
For your mind, you don talk sense abi?
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by laplace19(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Budget 7 to 8mil for a single tank(2.5 tons)
Including all the installations
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by oneMalik: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
What's your passion ?
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Calicoe: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

One olosho spotted

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by VOR2019: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
300k to get grade naija used Hyundai Elantra 2008 any offer? Please contact.
OkoRemi2023:
doing business in thia inflation era gat to be animal husbandry, the only safe business because of Price goods is unpredictable

flour is also another business but if you need to consider transport, add 300k to get grade naija used Hyundai Elantra 2008 and go direct to do bolt transport business
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Igiaruwe04: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Benki003:
U
You heard the op above me use it and take her out

Person wey dey mad
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by clevybrown(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
mini gas plant is quit expensive.... It can take cost and average of 12m-15m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? / How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.