Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into (39082 Views)

If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start / Quite Urgent Please, What Profitable Business Can I Start With 40k? / Please What Business Can With 800k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by rhames(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:
I have 800k, what profitable biz can I do

Go into digital marketing. You have a strong capital base for that.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by DryMouth: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Divoc19:
Of course the values are not the. Same when reselling
Lol. Are you trying to teach me my job?
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by cliqtips: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:
I have 800k, what profitable biz can I do

This forum though. .

Someone asked for a vital information and some of the replies didnt even give an reasonable information to the question OP asked and they didn't allow people that have something meaningful to say and stay on the first page of the post.

Anyways, if you can go into farming and you can consider Piggery.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by NuruDiddy: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sportybet 2 odds is highly recommended
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Starhearts: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Go carry dey go do drug buzz.
U will thank me later....

Start with Arizona nd Canadian loud
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Nonywendy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Come and use the money to take me out this festive season. Thank you.
broke ass lady. The other thread u were calling a guy broke for saying he will use egg to cook this Christmas

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
VOR2019:
300k to get grade naija used Hyundai Elantra 2008 any offer? Please contact.

please if you need jelosimi go and apply stop acting like someone with drain brain

Op had 800k and I told him to add 300k abi you no see add 300k ? to get Hyundai elantra 2008?

I can't get the Nigeria used more than 1m, then 100k to fix some things in the car

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
chrispapi11:

Do you have good hyundai elantra for sale

No, Check Facebook market page, there a lot of sellers there

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Jeon(f): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
U no wise?
Please maintain your line and stop quoting me.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Oceanjagaban: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

Thief!!! goan work for urs... Lazy entitled leeches.
It's not that serious, she isn't the reason your life is hard,calm down.the poster was being sarcastic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Jeon(f): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
FuckSilly:
Weyrey Who be charity?
DaddyCK

3 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Jeon(f): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bacckto yor mother sir!! smiley
I still love ur butt grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by cruzz664(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buy Keke nepap and give to a reliable driver
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Just smoke some weed with the money, fall asleep for 1 week, when you wake up start thinking again where is the money?
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Hassanmaye(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Save the money & go into skull mining if you are in the SW.
Hahahahhahah
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Onlinebar: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Come and sow it in my spiritual center and 2023 would serve you.

This I have seen.
Lmao grin
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Oceanjagaban: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
Here are a few unique, creative, and funny business ideas that you could start with a budget of N800,000:

A personalized prank delivery service. You could send customers a package filled with novelty items and practical jokes, tailored to their preferences and sense of humor.

A DIY cocktail kit subscription service. You could offer monthly subscriptions that include everything customers need to make delicious and creative cocktails at home, along with recipes and tips from mixologists.

A pop-up petting zoo for adults. You could set up a temporary petting zoo at events and parties, featuring exotic and unusual animals that people can interact with and learn about.

A virtual escape room experience. You could create a series of interactive puzzles and challenges that people can play online, using a combination of video, audio, and other multimedia elements to create a fully immersive experience.

A mobile fortune telling booth. You could design and build a unique fortune telling booth on wheels, and offer your services at events, festivals, and other gatherings. You could use tarot cards, crystal balls, or other tools to provide people with fun and insightful predictions about their future.
This one na London business plan you dey give am o
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Ginaz(f): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
pure water business. people must drink water.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by malel1: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Come and use the money to take me out this festive season. Thank you.

Hope u will sleep with him after he does that
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Oceanjagaban: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
mikemiyaki:
Buy palm oil( red oil) and keep for few months. When the price triples you resell and make your cool money. Here, you can't lose your capital. The least you can make is twice your capital in a few months. THANK ME LATER.
What if the price come down,you go use oil cook tire for house,you go use plan oil do dorime join
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Edipet:
I was about starting transport business last month before I was discouraged by my sister
It's good,but the expenses can overweigh the profits. If you are giving someone the vehicle to use, they will most likely look for ways to run down the car without remitting money to you
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Munzy14(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Can you open ashawo joint?

Go learn yahoo and stay low key with time phrase.

If you get mind, invest in cannabis or loud.

Set up a viewing center...

Startup a bar and make sure you sell peppersoup, cowtail and barbecue.

Or make you use the go do better ritual, someone will connect you to something that may fetch you multi millions profit.

Or sit down yourself abd check the major problem people are facing in your neighbourhood and work on it.

Till you spend that money finish, please don't ask any silly questions again about that 800k
There is sense in every nonsense said.. cheesy

The bolded is the sense and 800k will see to it if he can secure a cheap location.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by everythinggirly(f): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Travel out. grin
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Edipet(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

It's good,but the expenses can overweigh the profits. If you are giving someone the vehicle to use, they will most likely look for ways to run down the car without remitting money to you
I wanted to drive it myself, but the consideration was:
1) I don't know how to drive very well, especially on a very busy road that I can be getting passengers
2) that I can Use the money to advance my career
3) that The money can start a good business for me that doesn't need much stress like transportation
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Buhari4sale: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Munzy14:

There is sense in every nonsense said.. cheesy

The bolded is the sense and 800k will see to it if he can secure a cheap location.

I wasn't talking to you
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Munzy14(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari4sale:

I wasn't talking to you
You don't have to, it is a public space and we are all guest to Seun's app. grin
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by ZombieSlayer1: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
clevybrown:
mini gas plant is quit expensive.... It can take cost and average of 12m-15m
Excluding land, right?
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by ZombieSlayer1: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
laplace19:

Budget 7 to 8mil for a single tank(2.5 tons)
Including all the installations

Alright, thanks. I was thinking it'll be around 6mil for a tank though
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by clevybrown(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Excluding land, right?
yea... There are many useful articles online that can help give u a comprehensive information on this, do some online research
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Buhari4sale: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Munzy14:

You don't have to, it is a public space and we are all guest to Seun's app. grin

Compliment of the season grin

God will visit your desires and you shall be congratulated sooner or later
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by ZombieSlayer1: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
clevybrown:
yea... There are many useful articles online that can help give u a comprehensive information on this, do some online research
Will do. It's actually a project I wanted to run this year ending but I decided to postpone it till after next year's elections. I may or may not set it up depending on who wins
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Oesophagus99(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Retailer in skull mining isn't a bad idea nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy / Was My Boyfriend Scamming Me? / Dollarface Peters Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.