Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into (39092 Views)

If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start / Quite Urgent Please, What Profitable Business Can I Start With 40k? / Please What Business Can With 800k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IyaTola: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
judedwriter:
Transportation business.
if he would not drive it, he dare not venture into it.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IyaTola: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Exactly what I am into. Just today alone turnover was 58,310, waiting patiently for 25th cheesy
IreneJane:

If you can do it , whether you are man or woman .. sell foodstuffs
Veg oil , palm oil , Maggi, salt , dried pepper , rice beans , semo , wheat, spag , tomato paste.. anything that if anybody sha wan cool late hour , they will get it from you , onions .. like someone holding 1k , can sha cook whenever they get to ur place , atleast jollof rice , if you can also add eggs , dry fish , or if you have freezer , you can be selling frozen fish join

Very profitable if you don't care because with the situation of things in the country , before you see anybody to buy clothes shoes bag , the person will first think of his stomach and what his family will eat at night except u dey stay where this oloso plenty , fit dey sell ladies akube top pants , slippers and co

3 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IyaTola: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Neddstark:
Open a shop and start up in a spot with visibility for barbing saloon, hair saloon and makeup centre. Employ professionals. You can pause the make up till later, but items as you make money.
Thank me later.
The bolded is a no for me because we ladies are problems & many would like ant credit before you know kit business don collapse and don't employ a man for such job because they would sleep with him and at the end of the day it becomes free services.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IyaTola: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Edipet:
are you into the business already, if yes. Where can I get wholesale of it
Alaba, but open your eyes, I would advise you go do apprenticeship for at least 6 months.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
clevybrown:
Gas and accessories... Very lucrative

Someone told me selling accessories is a nice and very lucrative business I still wonder how they make money when everywhere you turn there’s accessories shop .

2 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IyaTola: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Someone told me selling accessories is a nice and very lucrative business I still wonder how they make money when everywhere you turn there’s accessories shop .
it's lucrative because it mostly China and the life span is probably 2 max and you will buy another product one.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IyaTola: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
fisayodayo:
Forex is the way.
Send me a DM I will help you through.
Start helping your family members first before a stranger

2 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IyaTola: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin but you eat abi smh
Wapgod:

Foodstuff business na poor man business
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IyaTola: 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
POS is a no for now because of the CBN policy

Barbing Saloon, he has to be there otherwise they would run him street
The last two fall under transportation, as long as he would be driving it himself, he should not venture into it otherwise it will end in premium tears.
phemmyfour:
POS
Barbing salon
Okada
Marwa

3 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IyaTola: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
walexpal:

Frozen food business in a good location.
People under estimate this business but ensure the area has good light otherwise you go buy fuel ehn and close shop that's why Omo igbo only does food business and will NEVER add frozen to it.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by gafsal: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Catfish bizness, I have none big ponds that I'm using nd o can give you one to test run for just 8months and see if it worth it.
Zero-eight+0+five-3-2-four-four-8-seven-three.

Hybrid Boer / Kalahari goat business or farming
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IyaTola: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Start with what you have don't wait to you get 1m. I fact I started with less than what you have right now.
IreneJane:

Pele oo. Rich man ... try that 800k invest inside first ..
If you no dey carry woman oo, no be gambler, no smoker/drug addict and u no dey like buy every cothe u see. With full dedication of 8 months , your stock value should be around 1.2 to 1.5. Aside say u too go dey do small concoction rice and spa and beans oo dey manage ur life till u become big .. I need 500k to start as I dey nw
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2022
Use am run logistics for Peter obi election

on a serious note use it to invest in marketing a recurring online affliate programs.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:16am On Dec 14, 2022
viodemus:
use it to train yourself.

if you don't have a computer, buy one. if you have one already, then learn to repair it and get online to sell it to african countries that have steady power supply.

if you don't want that, then use your phone or computer to learn a new language, I will advice you to learn swahili, from kenya to south Africa, many of them speak swahili. Then after learning some, go to their forum and be posting what you want to sell or services you want to do for them.

Or go and buy ice cream bicycle to be selling ice cream. In brazil - their ice creams are mostly fruity things or health related, if you can't do that, then stick to regular vanilla. Many people like things that give them joy.

Or just spend the money on fun. Not bad too. You only live once after all.

Swahili is not spoken in southern Africa
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by headofschool: 3:07am On Dec 14, 2022
ekanx27:
Tomorrow evening there is a match between France and Morocco. Use 500k take stake France to win, then use 250k take stake Morocco to win. Keep 50k aside in case the game draw, na that money you go take learn digital marketing and after 2 months na billions you go dey count.

Eleeribuu nio grin grin
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Sukkyy2010: 3:25am On Dec 14, 2022
I'm interested but I'm in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Sukkyy2010: 3:29am On Dec 14, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Save the money & go into skull mining if you are in the SW.
Good advice, let say he'll first mine one your siblings head off.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Sukkyy2010: 3:33am On Dec 14, 2022
hunee:

Use it to buy a land in Ogun State, wait for 4 months, then resell.

Mind you, 800k can get you a good land around Ifo, Atan.
This is my personal opinion.

Goodluck
Land business is not as easy as you thought man.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Sukkyy2010: 3:41am On Dec 14, 2022
Starlino:
I have an amazing idea on small scale food and commodities exportation, it's a gold mine that utilizes the abundance of specific natural food resources we take for granted here in Nigeria that are very valuable in other countries

I have done my research and have a business plan I'm putting together with complete market analysis, potential market and sales strategy that won't even require too much resources to start but that's what I lack at the moment. We can collaborate on it if you don't mind

Message me to find out more, you won't regret it
I'm interested in your bus ideal. Drop your WhatsApp no
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IreneJane: 4:17am On Dec 14, 2022
IyaTola:
Start with what you have don't wait to you get 1m. I fact I started with less than what you have right now.

Just saying when am about to go into it fully as side hustle , I'd have started but no time to monitor it for atleast 6 month stretch before getting someone to be staying there

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IyaTola: 4:21am On Dec 14, 2022
IreneJane:

Just saying when am about to go into it fully as side hustle , I'd have started but no time to monitor it for atleast 6 month stretch before getting someone to be staying there
Do you work on weekends? If no, then always open shop weekends don't miss it. Once it 7pm most especially on Sundays ONLY close shop. Don't ever give it to someone.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by phemmyfour: 4:58am On Dec 14, 2022
IyaTola:
POS is a no for now because of the CBN policy

Barbing Saloon, he has to be there otherwise they would run him street
The last two fall under transportation, as long as he would be driving it himself, he should not venture into it otherwise it will end in premium tears.
Well, that policy won't last. I doubt if it will still be there after election
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by cobby14(m): 5:06am On Dec 14, 2022
Best advice.
IceColdVeins:

lol no try am.

My advice...The funds isn't huge, so logically, your only way out of the mystery is to invest in a business with no fixed cost and little or no variable costs. This is because you can't afford to let these costs sporadically eat into your capital.
Better put, invest in business that you won't have to rent a shop or pay high recurring bills to sustain, if not you may fold up within the first year.

Examples of the businesses with little or no total cost captioned above:

- Foreign used High-end Phone sales( you can start with the 3-5 units of mid-level iphones(X, XR, 11 and 11 pro...) : all pablo richies will like to get one for themselves after cashing out 300 dollars itunes card and their queens could gobble a thousand dicks to own an iphone without a home button grin no need to rent a shop, you also need to build connections and customer base digitally and organically)
-Driving school (no need for an office, just look for a rugged car and parking space )
- POS Stand in the right location.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by nicedayontop: 5:26am On Dec 14, 2022
cruzz664:
Buy Keke nepap and give to a reliable driver
Please, don't deceive yourself, nobody is reliable these days. Except u want to waste ur money

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Tiffanydre(m): 5:29am On Dec 14, 2022
You are right sir. Im really sorry for bugging you. We are really prepared. Like i said earlier we have savings but was used to say for our rentage few weeks ago.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by 752hub: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Make we see your picture first....make he no enter 1 chance

Jennyclay:
Come and use the money to take me out this festive season. Thank you.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by 752hub: 6:46am On Dec 14, 2022
You have quite a number of options, but if you want to ensure you dont loose your capital while doing the business your best bet maybe agency banking. But you must be there yourself so you dont loose money. Thank me later

SergeantTitus:
I have 800k, what profitable biz can I do
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by blueney76(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2022
whatsapp me +2349035730163 for updates
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by blueney76(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2022
WHATSAP ME FOR UPDATES 09035730163

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by alloy123: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Na person money u dey run after make u no go make ur own money jeny jeny grin grin grin
Jennyclay:
Come and use the money to take me out this festive season. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? / How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.