Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into (38956 Views)

If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start / Quite Urgent Please, What Profitable Business Can I Start With 40k? / Please What Business Can With 800k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Diamondniyi(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Morocco to collect world cup na 10+ odds. That would give you 8million+ in the next 6days

3 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Vinex4uba(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:
I have 800k, what profitable biz can I do
Sure odd play Croatia to win both halves
Smile to the bank tomorrow
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by eminikansoso(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Go and open a laundry shop

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Starlino: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
I have an amazing idea on small scale food and commodities exportation, it's a gold mine that utilizes the abundance of specific natural food resources we take for granted here in Nigeria that are very valuable in other countries

I have done my research and have a business plan I'm putting together with complete market analysis, potential market and sales strategy that won't even require too much resources to start but that's what I lack at the moment. We can collaborate on it if you don't mind

Message me to find out more, you won't regret it
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by ibechris(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
From the reply u will get here,then u will know the future of our youths and how many of them reason.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Enemyofpeace: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Come and use the money to take me out this festive season. Thank you.
parasite

Op go on Google and do your research. Na madam people full here o and them go confuse you more

3 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by gabrielonis: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gadgets and Accessories business.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by tellwisdom: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Send me small let me drink beer and pkomor sad

6 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
see ya big head Jenny. Take you out ko take you out ni. If na ya brother you go tell am tha kin thing? Big head���

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by judedwriter(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Transportation business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by MoneySEASON: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jeon:
Go give it up as charity donation.

You're now a boy? undecided
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Enemyofpeace: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
eminikansoso:

Go and open a laundry shop
laundry shop wey don be like pure water everywhere

5 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by RedpillAnalyst: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Here are a few unique, creative, and funny business ideas that you could start with a budget of N800,000:

A personalized prank delivery service. You could send customers a package filled with novelty items and practical jokes, tailored to their preferences and sense of humor.

A DIY cocktail kit subscription service. You could offer monthly subscriptions that include everything customers need to make delicious and creative cocktails at home, along with recipes and tips from mixologists.

A pop-up petting zoo for adults. You could set up a temporary petting zoo at events and parties, featuring exotic and unusual animals that people can interact with and learn about.

A virtual escape room experience. You could create a series of interactive puzzles and challenges that people can play online, using a combination of video, audio, and other multimedia elements to create a fully immersive experience.

A mobile fortune telling booth. You could design and build a unique fortune telling booth on wheels, and offer your services at events, festivals, and other gatherings. You could use tarot cards, crystal balls, or other tools to provide people with fun and insightful predictions about their future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Ologundudu2020: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
it shows this country is wreck, now even a single advice for OP that will work out.

See I’ve been in your shoe many times, the best you can do with 800k is anything agricultural or farming else, you cry. Or just keep your money and flex small small. My 1.7m I made few months ago remain 21k for bank now ���

14 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Start up a popcorn biz in very busy area thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by buzmanjohn(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
You no get joy oh
Jennyclay:

2 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by highness25(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
jheaboiy:

If u can help me because I want to start a pos business in my area and I don't have much to start it. it'll generate good profit..it wi be nice if u can help me or we can have mutual agreement on the profit n running of the business together
I'm base in ibeju lekki precisely, ajah, Lagos state.
POS business ontop 20k daily withdrawal limit? You de Nigeria at all?

7 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Edipet(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
doing business in thia inflation era gat to be animal husbandry, the only safe business because of Price goods is unpredictable

flour is also another business but if you need to consider transport, add 300k to get grade naija used Hyundai Elantra 2008 and go direct to do bolt transport business
are you the one selling the car?
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Liverpoolfc(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
800k depends on location

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by ndkay: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
FX
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by AfonjaConehead: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
The op says I should tell that there ain't no problem,just post your nude pic then you are game grin cool

5 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Leave the country
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by jorez: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Food business if you know how to cook.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Neddstark: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

Of course. For money, your legs open like lekki toll gate.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
you need to pick up yourself and hit the streets running with good information which I'm about to share with you and other unemployed or underemployed Nigerians.

> Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by yusufmurry: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

Broke girl, dem go use u for ritual this season.

Keep looking for cheap money

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by kolixy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
I have a Prosperous tech startup project

come with me to invest;
Elon Musk, Bill Gate, Mark, etc all invested in tech because that is the real world of dynamic economy and a venture of passive earning without loudspeaker. Millions dropping into account off your presence.

Email me at: worldmandate9@gmail.com

My Team working days and nights to put up the MVP.

Invest invest invest in Tech, the is the real revolution everyone can’t avoid nor get out of it.

We can build the world than ever.
Invest in our project.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Peterobi90: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
ibechris:
From the reply u will get here,then u will know the future of our youths and how many of them reason.

Honestly... you have the best response, I was beyond shocked... not even a single business that one can even wrap around.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Stevven(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bro. I don't think anyone here has something reasonable to tell you, just look around,think, what's the basic everyday necessity and invest..na crazy people den U dey...watch out���

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Edipet:
are you the one selling the car?

why do you ask? I only make suggestion, with someone that understand car he will surely know when car is in good shape

i do inspect car for people

some people sell cars desperately on illness, travelling out with cheaper price

with 800k you should find 300k he will get 1.1m Hyundai elantra
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by MrCuteking(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Come and sow it in my spiritual center and 2023 would serve you.

This I have seen.

Very deep.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IreneJane: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:

If you can do it , whether you are man or woman .. sell foodstuffs
Veg oil , palm oil , Maggi, salt , dried pepper , rice beans , semo , wheat, spag , tomato paste.. anything that if anybody sha wan cool late hour , they will get it from you , onions .. like someone holding 1k , can sha cook whenever they get to ur place , atleast jollof rice , if you can also add eggs , dry fish , or if you have freezer , you can be selling frozen fish join

Very profitable if you don't care because with the situation of things in the country , before you see anybody to buy clothes shoes bag , the person will first think of his stomach and what his family will eat at night except u dey stay where this oloso plenty , fit dey sell ladies akube top pants , slippers and co

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.