Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate (37997 Views)

Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. / Are You Single or Single mother & Getting Desperate??? / The Dilemma Of The Single Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by kistehsia(f): 12:40am On Sep 07, 2011
@OP

Age has nothing to do with it!!!! Try being a little more open minded, don't close off other avenues, you may find your lifetime partner in a least expected way, color, race, age etc , Just look outside the box you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find, or what finds you,

Good Luck

kistehsia
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2011
kistehsia:

@OP

Age has nothing to do with it!!!! Try being a little more open minded, don't close off other avenues, you may find your lifetime partner [/b]in a least expected way, color, [b]race, age etc , Just look outside the box you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find, or what finds you,

kistehsia

Preach!
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by obukokwois: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2011
U've probaly bn up2 sumfin more interesting 2u than finkin of settlingdown wt sm1 who shu hv gottn 2LUV,RESPCT,CARE N GRO W WIFBUT STEAD WAISTED YAH TIME BUT,ANYWAY GOD GO HELP U COS 9JA MEN R HUMAN2 K?U ND GOD'S SERIOUS INTERVENTION RLLY NT 2FALL.CALL OR EMAIL ME 07084974301 obukokwoisaac73@yahoo.com JAHBLESS U.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2011
obukokwois:

U've probaly bn up2 sumfin more interesting 2u than finkin of settlingdown wt sm1 who shu hv gottn 2LUV,RESPCT,CARE N GRO W WIFBUT STEAD WAISTED YAH TIME BUT,ANYWAY GOD GO HELP U COS 9JA MEN R HUMAN2 K?U ND GOD'S SERIOUS INTERVENTION RLLY NT 2FALL.CALL OR EMAIL ME 07084974301 obukokwoisaac73@yahoo.com JAHBLESS U.

I rest my case. grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by splitnaija(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2011
Why is this so common these days?

Ladies please stop being too selective, if a man is 60-75% what you expect abeg accept am like that and make up for the rest in your marriage. Abi, na how many people dey score 100/100 in exams?
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by claremont(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2011
splitnaija:

Ladies please stop being too selective, if a man is 60-75% what you expect abeg accept am like that and make up for the rest in your marriage. Abi, na how many people dey score 100/100 in exams?
Most are looking for 110% men!
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by row2ray(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2011
@ op, email me aruoture2001@yahoo.com
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by DEcyrus: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2011
men who weren't well-educated

i dey laff oh, U 4 go marry Prof Chinua Achebe abi na  Prof Chike Obi, u never  jam
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by beeman80: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2011
If this OP is really true then send a mail to beemantazz@yahoo.com
Hope u are real! I am in ABJ!
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by beeman80: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2011
splitnaija:

I quite agree with u my guy.When i was abroad too i never met the perfect one but u just must make do with what u have whether home or abroad.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by cantell(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2011
beeman80:

If this OP is really true then send a mail to beemantazz@yahoo.com
Hope u are real! I am in ABJ!
Wayo man. You wan f~uck free toto.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by beeman80: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2011
Why are u hating brother? angry
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by beeman80: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2011
cantell:

Wayo man. You wan f~uck free toto.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by cantell(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2011
beeman80:

Not hating bro! Just sayin the truth.
What could you be possibly doing with a 40yr old woman?
From the look of things, she's likely to be at least 7-10yrs older than you.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by beeman80: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2011
cantell:

Not hating bro! Just sayin the truth.
What could you be possibly doing with a 40yr old woman?
From the look of things, she's likely to be at least 7-10yrs older than you.
Thats where u are wrong.U don't know a thing about moi. Stop hating and leave my buiz.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by cantell(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2011
^^since you have a thing for older women(grannies) i've got one or two to hook you up with.lol
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by beeman80: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2011
cantell:

^^since you have a thing for older women(grannies) i've got one or two to hook you up with.lol
Mhhhh u are a grannie love-vendor?For ur info never told u I was interested.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by beeman80: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2011
Oppeolluwa:

Adebisi try to call me on 08023376671
Mhhhhh
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by princeyem: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2011
i will really like to get to know more of you and talk also if you will not mind this is my mail yemiit@yahoo.com.

Regards
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by somegirl1: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2011
dear poster,
I totally appreciate ur situation having lived away for a while.
My advice is for you to reprogram your mind and settle with a nice white guy cos age is hardly an issue with them plus they'll respect you for you and your achievements.
If you settle with a nigerian man who isn't exposed he'd probably expect you to be grateful he married you.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^^Plus the "interested" parties here are just keen on acquiring the British passport.  angry
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Abejimico(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2011
God fill me more with your power
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by claremont(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2011
Good Girl:

^^^Plus the "interested" parties here are just keen on acquiring the British passportangry
Really. . . and how do you know that?! So if I say I am interested in the OP, to you, it translates to using her just to get a British passport?! What a cynical line of thought!
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2011
claremont:

Really. . . and how do you know that?! So if I say I am interested in the OP, to you, it translates to using her just to get a British passport?! What a cynical line of thought!

That 'cynical line of thought' has been brought about by people's responses on this thread. After she's been labeled an "old cargo" or "expired goods", do you really think you can trust the same people to genuinely love her for who she is? And would the same people show "interest" if she resided in Lagos, Abuja or Enugu?

Sorry, but I have my doubts here.  undecided
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by wallex2(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2011
@ wallex if u dont mind im just a 26 turning 27 years i very intrested in you if you wont care but mind you im not leaving nigeria to anywhere if u r intrested can call me on 07088344223 or text t
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Jenifa1: 4:56am On Oct 18, 2011
na wa o  shocked

well I've heard lots of stories like this.While in school, I had several female teachers who say they are not married. and these women are at least in their mid 40s and they say they're happy. They own cats and like to talk about the cats as if they're kids  undecided I thought it was an oyinbo thing.

didn't know naija women r also suffering from d same. But it is so shameful for us. how do you cope with it? 
you must hide a lot from family and friends.

better start saying hi to those your oyinbo male coworkers.
at least you are doing great career-wise. Maybe you should look into meeting divorced/widowed men?
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 18, 2011
OP if u really need husband den make u visit some of these new generation churches and dem go give u husband.i know many of these naija pastors wey go pray 4 u and giv u husband one time cheesy
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2011
Op if u are really serious about settlin dowm then u can hit me up tru my email address on my profile but knw that u are older than me o. I'l b waitin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 18, 2011
tiniyata:

Op if u are really serious about settlin dowm then u can hit me up tru my email address on my profile but knw that u are older than me o. I'l b waitin
u never reach 18 yrs yet u wan marry woman wey fit born u
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2011
Jenifa_:

Better start saying hi to those your oyinbo male coworkers.

Yep. She'd better do that.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
@lefulefu take ya time o!
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by maneasy: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2011
Adebisi,Can we start with friendship for now, I am 43 years old if you dont mind ,write to maneasy1968@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? / 5 Ways To Handle Your Short- Tempered Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.