Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,823 members, 7,837,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee (30690 Views)

Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello / Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Sleekfingers: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2022
JooEeL:

Ok they are terrorists. But they don't want to mingle with terrorists from the sahel.

Then let them be na. Haba, na by force?

Okay. By the time they start showing your people pepper up north. I no wan hear wailing ooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Okoroawusa: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2022
Yus2020:
Apc and Pdp strategy to de market Peter Obi in the north it has failed already
We are talking of the lives of people you are concerned about politics. Unu ana anudi gum na meeting Labour Party unu a ? Because I just don't get it

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by obyrich(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2022
oyebanji44:
The north don vex....

Now tell me...will the north support obi for president. ..? As for me ..capital No

This will definitely discredit obi.... grin grin
Your wish. I dey laugh una.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by dadabashua1(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2022
Before taking any action think o,don't do things that will put the lives of your kinsmen in Danger o,Igbos population is massive in the North o,I don't have a problem killing the killer herdsmen and bandits,but burning and killing truck drivers that don't involve in crimes is a big time bomb,northerners no de hear stop when they choose to pay back,its well sha.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Ogbeniomo: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Oga, when two elephants fight the ground suffers.

Ground dey.suffer.

Better stop supporting evil even if it is from your side. There is nothing wrong with agitation for secession, but a lot is wrong when innocent people die or suffer because biafra.

And yes, apc has failed. But no use anger and bitterness add on top apc failures
u makes sense, but is there any tribe that kill and destroy things more than northern? let's not forget to blame them too cos they started it.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2022
Hausas will not retaliate immediately now that the focus is who they want to elect into Aso Rock comes February. After that, they will surely pay back and too bad innocent igbos will be among the ones to suffer it.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2022
We are just being dishonest as Nigerians...!

Instead of us to collectively call out the originators of this nonsense: Fulani herdsmen, we are busy fighting ourselves.

These nomads cause problems all over the nation, and sit back to watch you cowards right yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Manofnaija: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Any Nigerian that supports a Biafran candidate in next year's presidential election must be castrated. Imagine what these IPOB fools and their presidential candidate Peter Obi will do if we allow them near Aso Rock.

Please think before you talk.
No Nigerian should support Biafran candidate but Nigerian candidates are seeking for Biafrans vote.
Think...
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:

I don't recall Dr Akunyili being a cattle rearer, the Ibo woman who was killed and mutilated was not a cattle rearer either. Why are you moro.ns killing Ibos and not a single herdssman?
Go and ask who the 'Ebubeagu' are.. You don't know what the fulanis are doing in our country(BIAFRA).. You just sit in ur dirty village in Osogbo and presume NONSENSE grin grin

1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Sleekfingers: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2022
JooEeL:

Is referendum not part of politics?

Black winchy winchy people. They've been clamouring for referendum since God knows when... but u pay deaf ears to it.

It's to shamelessly come online and be proud of your demented black backwards fufu and oha politics.

What are you saying?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by wallarwallar(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2022
Dis people will start escaping to lagos now making life more difficult for lagosians and na dem abuse lagos pass as Overrated state. D tribe wey no sabi wetin den want

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by HONNESSTY(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2022
That was how my only brother was killed due to insecurity in the south east, he was assassinated but those that perpetrated that act blamed it on IPOB. U will be shocked to know that about 40 percent of the killings going on in the south east is not related to IPOB insurgency but rather perpetrated by criminal elements taking advantage of the IPOB conflict to commit those heinous acts. That is why am calling on our brothers in the south east not to support the activities of IPOB. We all have to outrightly condemn IPOB murderous behavior. My brother had big dreams and ambitions but his life was sniffed out of him in a gruesome manner. How can you take a life you can not create? The heart of man is indeed wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Simon Ekpa is killing Ibos.
Is that what they told you? .. If so, then you have been misled grin grin
Go and make ur research, and stop feeding yourself fat with the lies and propaganda from the fulani dominated FG angry angry

1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Igbojew: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2022
kushma:
This is not a good news, this lockdown more observed in Enugu and Abakiliki. It’s time every region start growing what they will eat, In the aspect of withholding goods that is supposed to reach southeast it’s the northern producers that will still suffer the consequences because those goods will spoil and the loss will be on them. The last time they tired that, no be person tell them to call off truck drivers strike after their goods got spoilt and hunger came in they even sold their products at cheap prices just as to gain patronage for them.
Don't mind those f**lish people.They think boycotting their food products to South East will affect them forgetting that Igbos are special genes that hardly be affected by whatever any evil laws against them with recently COVID-19 pandemic was a case study of how great Igbos survives evil laws against................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by eallstar: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who cares !,

BIAFRA exit from this contraption is sure ....
You who is shouting who cares is not even living in the south east

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by dadabashua1(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2022
lansile:
Hausas will not retaliate immediately now that the focus is who they want to elect into Aso Rock comes February. After that, they will surely pay back and too bad innocent igbos will be among the ones to suffer it.
that's just my worry,I know how they do things,during the Deborah incident,I was in sokoto, if not for the prompt action of the governor and army it would have been a terrible thing o,they always have grudge with the igbos and looking for any opportunities to strike,they wanted to use that incident to cause wahala,that igbos are killing their people in the East that is time to pay back,thank God sha it was brought under control,when I see comments of people on Nairaland, (children),living in a peaceful environment typing nonsense I just read and pass,I hardly even make comments here,I swear if they were here during that tension they will piss their pants off,noting is better than peace,no one win in violence, so no point supporting it,all this this are caused by a failed government, its so unfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Zeezenho: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Who cares about your food.when your brothers were busy killing in the east you idiots said nothing.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by ElSudani: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Go and ask who the 'Ebubeagu' are.. You don't know what the fulanis are doing in our country(BIAFRA).. You just sit in ur dirty village in Osogbo and presume NONSENSE grin grin

Chinedu, stop killing your own people. You don't have the balls to confront the herdsmen, instead you terrorize innocent northerners and your own people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by JAWBONE(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Mscheeeewwww

By the time their onions and farm produce start spoiling, They will rush back to south east

South East is their only customer grin
Without South East
Nobody go buy Northerns food
Even their own people no get money to buy
Abi na Cameroon or Chad go buy una food?

You will destroy your region out of ego. If you people in the South East like, don't tame that monster you call IPOB. Very soon you will be struggling for relevance with the North East

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Charly68: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2022
OHANEZE SHOULD CALL THEIR CHILDREN TO ORDER,THEY MUST APPLY WISDOM IN THEIR AGITATION...WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS SPOILING MATTERS FOR OBI WHO WANTS TO GOVERN NIGERIA NOT BIAFRA..THIS NONSENSE SHOULDNT BE HAPPENING NOW

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2022
HONNESSTY:
That was how my only brother was killed due to insecurity in the south east, he was assassinated but those that perpetrated that act blamed it on IPOB. U will be shocked to know that about 40 percent of the killings going on in the south east is not related to IPOB insurgency but rather perpetrated by criminal elements taking advantage of the IPOB conflict to commit those heinous acts. That is why am calling on our brothers in the south east not to support the activities of IPOB. We all have to outrightly condemn IPOB murderous behavior. My brother had big dreams and ambitions but his life was sniffed out of him in a gruesome manner. How can you take a life you can not create? The heart of man is indeed wicked
Nonsense and ingredients.. Is he the only one that died in nizooria this year .. What about the women and children being killed by the herdsmen all over nizooria? those ones are not human beings abi angry... That is what happen when people don't condemn evil but rather wait till it gets to their turn..
YOU CAN CRY ME A RIVER.. E GO REACH UNA ONE BY ONE..

1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by JooEeL(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Okay. By the time they start showing your people pepper up north. I no wan hear wailing ooo

Start.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Igbojew: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:
Hypocrites...

They didn't say anything about the herdsmen that killed people in ehe amufu enugu state.
Don't mind them,they will never ever say or condemn their evil Fulani Herdsmen killing all over Nigeria because they always support them like they supported those Muslims fanatics that killed and burnt Deborah but whenever Igbos retaliated they will start crying as usual like a baby that was denied breast.............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by asanausana91: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2022
kushma:
This is not a good news, this lockdown more observed in Enugu and Abakiliki. It’s time every region start growing what they will eat, In the aspect of withholding goods that is supposed to reach southeast it’s the northern producers that will still suffer the consequences because those goods will spoil and the loss will be on them. The last time they tired that, no be person tell them to call off truck drivers strike after their goods got spoilt and hunger came in they even sold their products at cheap prices just as to gain patronage for them.
you are lieing.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2022
lansile:
Oga, all you're saying is ur damn business.. We no need Una Peter Obi sef.. That mofo orders the massacre of Biafra members during his tenure.. So don't think he is coming to help us, useless idiots.. That is how we all supported Goodluck Ebere Jonathan, after he won, he turned around and started worshipping the fulani caliphate.. WE DON'T F*CKING NEED NIZOORIA PRESIDENCY OR ELECTION, MAKE UNA TRY DEY USE THIS UNA BRAIN FOR ONCE.

1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by BossGerald: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2022
[quote author=Igbojew post=119196262]Don't mind them,they will never ever say or condemn their evil Fulani Herdsmen killing all over Nigeria because they always support them like they supported those Muslims fanatics that killed and burnt Deborah but whenever Igbos retaliated they will start crying as usual like a baby that was denied breast.............I am that Igbo Jew

Don't mind them, they should've known the igbos don't give any hoof about them.

Let buhari open cameroun land borders let's see if they'll not be the one begging us to buy their nonsense stuff..
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Igbojew: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Good development!
They cannot come and take “OUR LAND”

Igbo land is for Igbo’s ONLY!
Dey no dey tell pesin say Igbo land is a no no go area for those head slammers and uncircumcised Philistians called Fulanis................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Parachoko: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Chee59:
Lies and more lies.
One day the northerners will realise that Igbos were never their problem, rather their religion is.
What are you trying to say?

Nah Northerners religion dey declare sit at home, destroy properties, attack and kill people in the South East?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by ghiloman28(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
You yigbos are everywhere in Lagos and still trooping in every hour. Eni jereee
CoronaVirusRelo:
Good development!
They cannot come and take “OUR LAND”

Igbo land is for Igbo’s ONLY!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by hammerT: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
WE NEED THEM TO STAY AWAY FROM SE.

WE WILL GROW OUR FOOD, ON OUR VERY FERTILE SOIL.

THEY SHOULD SATY AWAY FROM OUR LAND.

OPEN GRAZING IS BAN.

TIME FOR SE FARMERS TO BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by HONNESSTY(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Nonsense and ingredients.. Is he the only one that died in nizooria this year .. What about the women and children being killed by the herdsmen all over nizooria? those ones are not human beings abi angry... That is what happen when people don't condemn evil but rather wait till it gets to their turn..
YOU CAN CRY ME A RIVER.. E GO REACH UNA ONE BY ONE..
this is exactly what am saying, the heart of human is wicked, don’t worry one day this nonsense will pinch u and u will know how it feels to loose someone very close to you. Death is like a cap which everyone must wear the difference between the living and dead is time. That time must surely come when the living will become dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts / Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed / Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.