Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup (50441 Views)

Messi, Maguire & Ramos In Europe‘s Worst Team Of The Season / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by dfrost: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

FIFA refused to push the team forward....

But FIFA decided to work their things to change and made Messi to get this cup just to end the argument that CR7 is better than Messi....

Baba no dey talk like this nah... France were awarded two penalties. Common nah

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by dfrost: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

We understand bro

Understand what? Do I look like I have time for the 'cow' banters? Baba no time. No understand anything paddy mi cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

Almiron wey be werey grin.

I done tone down my violence since Messi won the WC but the guy still dey fire any silly Penduists dey go, violence Pro Max. I too like Messi stans, Walahi!! grin
angry angryna him be our chief Bishop of vawulence. Really, dis ppl no deserve pity. We for no hear word for diz forum is to say Messi no win da cup, not minding say Pendu no even reach semifinals.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

Bro, me wey no dey go church for years now. On that day, I was just praying to God like a believer because of Messi grin.

May God forgive me!! grin

I’m glad the supreme being answered our prayers and crowned Messi’s effort.
As in ehh. For whr we have meeting for church wey be say na me lead the prayer, I nearly add am buh many of dem dia na Pendu fan and na me be d president. So I just talk am inside my mind before we say Amen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by TheWordM: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damn.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by azpekuliar: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Na were e belong be dat

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by slimanyd: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Awon haters on the beat again.
The video below says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-Ik-I6ENM
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Konjiboii: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
I'm not getting paid for arguments, if they want my opinion about who is better then I should get paid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Judolisco(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

Cameroon trashed Argentina......Argentina team wasn't that good..... Morocco played even better....

But FIFA decided to work their things to change and made Messi to get this cup just to end the argument that CR7 is better than Messi....

But CR7 is still the best of all times and the greatest footballer of our time....
sorry bro it is well... Na for which world Cup Cameroon face Argentina

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by mbahdi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sorry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Temptee101(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
How some people try to compare this guy to the GOAT, Messi is unbelievable.

You cannot compare a C 300 benz to a G-Wagon. No nah, not possible!

Ronaldo should be worshipping Messi and not rubbing shoulders with him.

All hail Messi, the GOAT!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Cromagnon: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Well, I care less undecided

In the New Era, God willing, there won't be things like this. We'll be focused on better things...
better things like what? Wetin you find come here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by oliverano: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

Cameroon trashed Argentina......Argentina team wasn't that good..... Morocco played even better....

But CR7 is still the best of all times and the greatest footballer of our time....

You're welcome!

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by DaveJacuzie: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
ThierryJay:
Well deserved recognition. Na to be stealing other people's goals he sabi. No wonder his sister just called the Qatar WC the worst World Cup of all time.

Let him go and grant another interview to Piers Morgan for the massive disrespect.

Meanwhile, BBC has just awarded Messi the 2022 Sportsman of the year award. More to follow to pepper those Pendulums very well.

I really feel for his wife Georgina. She's the only Argentine in the World who cannot celebrate her country's success just because of one egotistical crybaby.
She would be celebrating it when Ronaldo is not with her...

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by cliqtips: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thank God for Alvarez oooo

Because L. Martinez has that 2014 Higuian vibes.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by BigDawsNet: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Messi really happy oh

Me self happy gan

Na dream come true dem dey call dis one

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
grin ;Dwalai I can't stop laughing. Is this still Ronaldo?hia!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
If you like shade him from now till forever.. Christiano Ronaldo will never be forgotten in the history of football.. he’s name is crested on platinum... he’s a living legend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by oliverano: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
ThierryJay:
Well deserved recognition. Na to be stealing other people's goals he sabi. No wonder his sister just called the Qatar WC the worst World Cup of all time.

Let him go and grant another interview to Piers Morgan for the massive disrespect.

Meanwhile, BBC has just awarded Messi the 2022 Sportsman of the year award. More to follow to pepper those Pendulums very well.

I really feel for his wife Georgina. She's the only Argentine in the World who cannot celebrate her country's success just because of one egotistical crybaby.

Pepper them....

Look at these images and look for more fire power to wire them wotowoto!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by gambojimeta: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lol.

How can Fifa post this partisan stuff grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Qardinalcaptain: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

Cameroon or saudi trashed Argentina it’s obvious u are one of them..hater go to hell

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by DaveJacuzie: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

ARE YOU WHYNING YOURSELF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

@bolded what?? This show that 80% of Pendu fans don't watch matches. Chai, guy your shame dey shame

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Angelfrost(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

This one is just confused! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
How many minutes and how many games he played

LOL..

Ororo na news
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by MorataFC: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by obedience4(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

Cry cry baby, na FIFA still say make Morocco beat pourtgual, when did Cameroon beat Argentina..
You must be supporting tinubu no wonder you are writing rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Karufi: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
U say ?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Jflex07(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
Their opinion, but it is null and void.. How can you rate him among the worst team when he didn't start most matches? He even won the player of the match award in the first match against Ghana..

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by MorataFC: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peacecore:
@bolded what?? This show that 80% of Pendu fans don't watch matches. Chai, guy your shame dey shame
and some people hit the like button to his rubbish post.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by JuanDeDios: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
ThierryJay:

grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by phemmyjohnson: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photos Of New CAF President Ahmed Ahmed Rejoicing After His Victory / Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.