Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup (50438 Views)

Messi, Maguire & Ramos In Europe‘s Worst Team Of The Season / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Workch: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

Story..did u say the same thing when Ronaldo and his team were getting fouled ?? 4kin hypos
Then eat a piece of your own cake then

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by alobright17(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

FIFA refused to push the team forward....

Cameroon trashed Argentina......Argentina team wasn't that good..... Morocco played even better....

But FIFA decided to work their things to change and made Messi to get this cup just to end the argument that CR7 is better than Messi....

But CR7 is still the best of all times and the greatest footballer of our time....

Cameron trashed Argentina?

I wished fifa can also change your brain.
Your Clubless Ronaldo can never even play in world cup final after trying for how many years..

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by DryMouth: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

Messi that has played 13 more penalties than Ronaldo when it comes to national team football ... despite playing lesser games ....without penalties, Messi is trash
So you threw club football into the drains

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Pinterest: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ade1177:

I love Ronaldo and Messi

But if Ronaldo scores 1 penalty let alone 5

People call him penaldo because he knows how to score it

Messi won the world Cup, great but he was obviously favoured which is normal
If Ronaldo was also humble and not against everyone

Fifa would favour him too
But he has so many enemies while Messi is being carried by the officials. I watch all their awards when Messi gets it the happiness in those fifa officials can't be hidden

Ronaldo doesn't get that much from them
Just his Enormous fans making it explode

Truth
But football wise Messi is better than Ronaldo
But beating the odds when everyone is against you
Ronaldo has done that for 15yrs

So massive respect

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by alobright17(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hope88:
I SWEAR. Even argentina no carry the matter for head like Nigerians
you for carry am for head if na Ronaldo won the most important trophy on planet earth. Avoid posts that concern Messi and world cup is not by force to comment on them because more are coming. There's no hiding place for you haters.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Asour: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

Cameroon trashed Argentina......Argentina team wasn't that good..... Morocco played even better....

But FIFA decided to work their things to change and made Messi to get this cup just to end the argument that CR7 is better than Messi....

But CR7 is still the best of all times and the greatest footballer of our time....

You knew this yet you couldn't cash out from the bookies on Sunday?

Should have been an easy sweep for you. You should be swimming in a huge financial windfall.

But I guess you're not. And that's because you don't even believe assuredly that it was fixed.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by candygist: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Well, I care less undecided

In the New Era, God willing, there won't be things like this. We'll be focused on better things...

Mbappe came to light in 2018 and since then Messi have won the ballon D'o twice and favorite for 2023
Lol. You go cry tire. No be only new era...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by candygist: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hope88:
I SWEAR. Even argentina no carry the matter for head like Nigerians

We like am like that.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Viridis(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

Argentina knocked out France that knocked out Morocco fool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Maxsunny: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

Hahahahahahahaha, na cry remain for some persons, abeg mage it life is like that
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Ronaldo won the Euros and the UEFA Nations League with Portugal as Messi won the Copa America and World Cup with Argentina. So it's actually 2 - 2 in international football success. But of course we'll argue that World Cup is now bigger than all the trophies. Na una make Messi talk say e no wan retire perhaps to add one more Copa America to make it 2 - 3.

Make una leave this CR7 and Messi matter. They will always be mentioned in the same breath till eternity. And better, they both respect and highly regard each other.

Finally this worse team is based on APPEARANCES. World Cup winner Lautaro Martinez is in it.
I am talking about what his fans did to Messi. Read am well.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by riczy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

I want to know d name of this weed abeg! E get why

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by supernova96(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ronaldo fans turning to conspiracy theories now. FIFA favoured Messi,yen yen yen. Omo we will drink your tears all ye Ronaldo fans. There is only one GOAT and his name is Messi and he has completed football. Your Ronaldo should go and help Piers Morgan set up studio as he is currently Jobless. Lastly make una no dey mention Ronaldo name for where Messi dey again o,na disrespect. I can manage Pele and Maradona. Ronaldo fans and wailing be like 5&6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by FreshFarmAgro: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

My Oga, Pendu crashed real bad. This has the be the worst of the worst grace to grass football story, I hope I’m not exaggerating.

Sometimes I want to feel pity for Ronaldo, but when I remember the things he said about Messi, the trolling his sister trolled Messi, downgrading of Messi’s achievements by Pendu’s friends, the disrespect of Messi by those who played with Pendu, especially exUnited players e.g Evra, Keane, Ferdinand (only Rooney was different) even Fergie. Not to talk of, what Pendulum fan girls and Penaldo PR bots on Twitter did to Messi on the streets of social media and even in favourite viewing center. I’ve always known Messi would win eventually, I just didn’t know when. I’m grateful to God for real. And Karma is real!!

I’m proud of you and every other Messi homeboys, it hasn’t been easy. Messi has been feeding us well, we deserve this happiness.

EDIT: Anytime I see a picture of Messi with the WC trophy, I still say to myself, “Messi actually won the World Cup”. I stare at those pics in disbelief!

Please tell ut the bad things Ronaldo ever said about Messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
azpekuliar:

Obembet no dey near sports section again until the dust of Messi’s WC win settles. You will find him/her now in obsure threads about languages and shoutouts cheesy grin
Him don soak pillow with tears. E never still believe wetin happen….. na why e create thread Dey do shout out.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Pinterest: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

Please tell ut the bad things Ronaldo ever said about Messi

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by FreshFarmAgro: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ade1177:

I love Ronaldo and Messi

But if Ronaldo scores 1 penalty let alone 5

People call him penaldo because he knows how to score it

Messi won the world Cup, great but he was obviously favoured which is normal
If Ronaldo was also humble and not against everyone

But he has so many enemies while Messi is being carried by the officials. I watch all their awards when Messi gets it the happiness in those fifa officials can't be hidden

Ronaldo doesn't get that much from them
Just his Enormous fans making it explode

Truth
But football wise Messi is better than Ronaldo
But beating the odds when everyone is against you
Ronaldo has done that for 15yrs

So massive respect

On an individual basis, how is Messi better than Ronaldo. Prove it please

Here lies your answer

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by FreshFarmAgro: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Pinterest post=119300338][/quote]

Rumours of envious back bitters. Please go
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by alobright17(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
dfrost:

Baba no dey talk like this nah... France were awarded two penalties. Common nah

Bro don't mind pendu fanboys they've lost there way.

If they're not mad why will they forget the die minute save against Australia that would've sent Argentina out of the group stage.

So fifa worked it to the extent that they told Holland not to score there own PKs after the 2.2 draw.

Fifa also told France to miss 2 pks and then warn there goal Kepper not to save none. Even before then France lost die minute extra time goal that would've ended it all.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by FreshFarmAgro: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Seunfretty:

On what yardstick is Ronaldo better at least have been watching Ronaldo as far back as 2006...now we all know Ronaldo is a prolific scorers and a goal machine but the other things that make an attack clique and makes goal come how well does he do it (that's if he he even does it at all recently)....

Am a lover of Ronaldo but u people should stop putting ur football reasoning into abject shame cos u want to support a player ...some of u have been watching the game of soccer do like 20 years or more.. you have seen Ronaldo Delima...kaka..Ronaldinho..Zidane...all of this players are all round ballers and so sweet to watch ...then u wake up one morning and say Ronaldo is ahead of Messi...please how...even the goals u people brag about Messi still has a tie with ur CR7...

You people should stop all this...some of u were saying till he wins anything for Argentina...then he won Copa America...you guys said Copa America is NT competitive now he has won the world cup ...again u guys are still saying they gave him penalties...how about matches he scored normal goes in...how about hi leading in assist in the world cup...how about him leading in chance created ...and more......

Some at a point send Ronaldo is a big match player ...fine i agree..but they brought him in against Morocco and he didn't do shit....

You guys should rest...even Ronaldo as we speak knows this young man is far gifted....

Explain Messi's goal tie with Ronaldo please
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by FreshFarmAgro: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
candygist:

The 37-year-old free agent reportedly threatened to quit the Portuguese camp during a heated meeting with Santos after he found out he had been axed for the Switzerland game. FIFA also did this.

Media or Ronaldo? And if he wanted to do so, is he not justified? Can the same be done to Messi ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by danarchy4(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Did Cameroun play Argentina?.. Easy Bro
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by FreshFarmAgro: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Workch:
Ronaldo cannot be mentioned in the same breath as Messi in history.

When Fifa wants to do world cup documentary, Ronaldo will not make the list ever and forever.

He has no place in the GOAT debate. He's not in the league of Messi, Pele and Maradona.

He will fade away faster than Messi because he has no history in the biggest football tournament.

He has to correct this by somehow finding a way to win the world cup. This is the bitter truth

Continue to delude yourself Messi slave. I wonder how you guys think with the lies and misinformation you push out
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Mitsurugi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Workch:
Ronaldo cannot be mentioned in the same breath as Messi in history.

When Fifa wants to do world cup documentary, Ronaldo will not make the list ever and forever.

He has no place in the GOAT debate. He's not in the league of Messi, Pele and Maradona.

He will fade away faster than Messi because he has no history in the biggest football tournament.

He has to correct this by somehow finding a way to win the world cup. This is the bitter truth

Really? And the fact that CR7 is the first MAN in history to score in 5 successive world cups which FIFA themselves have documented is..... nna eh... you guys should just quit abeg. You rival fans sound too childish.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Mitsurugi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Workch:
1 world cup equals 5 euros.
Uefa nations league is a friendly match.

World cup is the ultimate price in football, it cannot be compared with another and Ronaldo doesn't have it

I like how it was Champions league before. Then it became international cup. Now it's the World Cup. Shifting posts. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Everything penaldians did to Messi is coming back to them in multiple folds.

They mocked him cos Ronaldo won Euros. Messi replied them with Copa America & World Cup

They mocked him cos he didn’t make Balon D’or top 30. Today, he is the favorite to win the next edition.

They mocked him cos he was rated the worse or one of the worse in Ligue one last season. Today, their GOAT is in the starting eleven in the worse team of the tournament.

Almiron
Pinterest
Peacecore
Malignantguest
Thierryjay
Numerouno94

grin grin
Abeg keep those NAMES for Giveaways.
Loading soon

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Teeklef(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
You cannot shame the shameless.one idiot is even mentioning scoring 1million goals in bla bla bla . My fellow Messi fan,trust me it was God that safe us, had it been Messi didn't come home with the cup,we are in trouble. We cannot stoop so low by comparing our GOAT to someone that doesn't have a club cheesy grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by HBB1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

My Oga, Pendu crashed real bad. This has the be the worst of the worst grace to grass football story, I hope I’m not exaggerating.

Sometimes I want to feel pity for Ronaldo, but when I remember the things he said about Messi, the trolling his sister trolled Messi, downgrading of Messi’s achievements by Pendu’s friends, the disrespect of Messi by those who played with Pendu, especially exUnited players e.g Evra, Keane, Ferdinand (only Rooney was different) even Fergie. Not to talk of, what Pendulum fan girls and Penaldo PR bots on Twitter did to Messi on the streets of social media and even in favourite viewing center. I’ve always known Messi would win eventually, I just didn’t know when. I’m grateful to God for real. And Karma is real!!

I’m proud of you and every other Messi homeboys, it hasn’t been easy. Messi has been feeding us well, we deserve this happiness.

EDIT: Anytime I see a picture of Messi with the WC trophy, I still say to myself, “Messi actually won the World Cup”. I stare at those pics in disbelief!

Bro, I did not sleep for 24hrs (no capping)

Just been muttering to myself, ' eh! Messi win World Cup!'
Could not believe it.

One of the happiest moments of my life!

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by haabidah666: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
World Cup or not, you are GOAT and you will always be one...

It's a great privilege and pleasure to have witnessed you play
You will always be my favorite sports-person
You will always be my Role-model
You have always been my GOAT, and you will forever

I didn't emphasise,if,I say, you are the most influential person in the world currently....

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Wilson500: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Premium Tears for Penaldites

They must pay for their crimes over the years
They are feeling the heat on all social media platform
We will continue to press their neck till next year

Because

Without Vawulence man is nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by zudozz: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
He is their captain and in case the referee awards them a penalty he ll be the one to take the penalty and score and jump up n down ...
.... siuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Pinterest: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

Rumours of envious back bitters. Please go

Okay. What about the Factos comment he dropped on an Instagram post negatively criticising Messi’s BD win in 2019? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photos Of New CAF President Ahmed Ahmed Rejoicing After His Victory / Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.