Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup (50423 Views)

Messi, Maguire & Ramos In Europe‘s Worst Team Of The Season / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by paradigmshift(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

I am Here u fool...without fifa , messi will be trash ... fifa gave him the world Cup with 5 dubious penalties ....without penalties, Messi is trash
drink sniper to ease the pain

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Pinterest: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

Na so. Ronaldo Haters. Continue with your delusions

Okay. So your body don calm down now, ba?

Next Penduist please...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by latolz: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
There is nothing FIFA will not do to bring this guy down..CASH INDUCED FIFA
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Lukuluku69(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Teeklef:
The last Wasiuuuuuuuuu I saw was someone stealing Bruno's goal.......Hair ronaldo grin

"Ronaldo used to beat us and forcing us to call him Messi during training" - Marcus Rashford

Walahi you guys will struggle to make heaven with all these Ronaldo bashing. Imagine what one guy posted somewhere ! ^^^^^^^

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Lukuluku69(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

Okay. So your body don calm down now, ba?

Next Penduist please...

"Ronaldo used to beat us and forcing us to call him Messi during training" - Marcus Rashford.

Lmao
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Workch: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Oya try walk in his shoes na.. if ur leg go size am
I no fit walk in his shoes, same way he cannot walk in Messi's shoes. Oga get Oga

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Workch: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mitsurugi:

I like how it was Champions league before. Then it became international cup. Now it's the World Cup. Shifting posts. grin
Still 1 world cup = 5 ucls

You can cry all you want
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by paradigmshift(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Ronaldo won the Euros and the UEFA Nations League with Portugal as Messi won the Copa America and World Cup with Argentina. So it's actually 2 - 2 in international football success. But of course we'll argue that World Cup is now bigger than all the trophies. Na una make Messi talk say e no wan retire perhaps to add one more Copa America to make it 2 - 3.

Make una leave this CR7 and Messi matter. They will always be mentioned in the same breath till eternity. And better, they both respect and highly regard each other.

Finally this worse team is based on APPEARANCES. World Cup winner Lautaro Martinez is in it.
Martinez na player that trash n dirty...don't compare ur useless nations league to world cup... Cry me a river or hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by TruthHurts100: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
ThierryJay:
Well deserved recognition. Na to be stealing other people's goals he sabi. No wonder his sister just called the Qatar WC the worst World Cup of all time.

Let him go and grant another interview to Piers Morgan for the massive disrespect.

Meanwhile, BBC has just awarded Messi the 2022 Sportsman of the year award. More to follow to pepper those Pendulums very well.

I really feel for his wife Georgina. She's the only Argentine in the World who cannot celebrate her country's success just because of one egotistical crybaby.

For your mind now, you dey make sense.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Workch: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Really? And the fact that CR7 is the first MAN in history to score in 5 successive world cups which FIFA themselves have documented is..... nna eh... you guys should just quit abeg. You rival fans sound too childish.
one The criteria for making world cup documentary and hall of fame is to win the world cup.

Ronaldo na local European Asun

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Workch: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

Continue to delude yourself Messi slave. I wonder how you guys think with the lies and misinformation you push out
your tears is delicious

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by kkins25(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Magnolia, shey u want us to cry ni...... one share don do naa... cry cry cry cry cry
Long live CR7 the KING!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Pinterest: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lukuluku69:

"Ronaldo used to beat us and forcing us to call him Messi during training" - Marcus Rashford.

Lmao

Guy why?! You need to see the way I bursted out laughing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by AImiron: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peacecore:
na y we and Almiron never gree since. Who notice say Obem never come online since. E fit be say d guy don die sef
he/she go don switch to alt, shame won't allow him/her to come online. In Asake's voice "Dem never see nothing"
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Pinterest: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
kkins25:
Magnolia, shey u want us to cry ni...... one share don do naa... cry cry cry cry cry
Long live CR7 the KING!

Magnolia, you’re doing well mama. Please continue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by AImiron: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

Almiron wey be werey grin.

I done tone down my violence since Messi won the WC but the guy still dey fire any silly Penduists dey go, violence Pro Max. I too like Messi stans, Walahi!! grin
no time to be magnanimous in victory my oga, those boys were ruthless during their era, payback is a beautiful bitch... I will not rest or go easy on em

Your boy is loyal bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by ThierryJay: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
TruthHurts100:

For your mind now, you dey make sense.

The truth hurts. Sorry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by ThierryJay: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
AImiron:
no time to be magnanimous in victory my oga, those boys were ruthless during their era, payback is a beautiful bitch... I will not rest or go easy on em

Your boy is loyal bro

Comrade, pls kwantinue to pepper dem very well grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by AImiron: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Everything penaldians did to Messi is coming back to them in multiple folds.

They mocked him cos Ronaldo won Euros. Messi replied them with Copa America & World Cup

They mocked him cos he didn’t make Balon D’or top 30. Today, he is the favorite to win the next edition.

They mocked him cos he was rated the worse or one of the worse in Ligue one last season. Today, their GOAT is in the starting eleven in the worse team of the tournament.

Almiron
Pinterest
Peacecore
Malignantguest
Thierryjay
Numerouno94

I got carried away the main moniker chop 2 days ban, this na backup. I sight you my brother. We deserve this moment, this is our moment. God bless you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by supernova96(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Cry me a river. All of a sudden Euros is almost the same as world cup,boss look for another way to console yourself. World cup and Euros no be mate at all. Just wait till we claim our 8th balon D'or,una go hear am. Y'all wanted the world cup, The real GOAT gave you guys one. GOAT for a reason.quote author=FreshFarmAgro post=119301430]

Ofcourse, na individual alone dey win world cup. Before this world cup when Messi didn't win the world cup, he was also not a player. Continue with your cycle of delusions. Ronaldo won't be the first or last good player without a world cup win. Plus, winning the Euros isn't far off from winning the world cup. Go and rest[/quote]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by HBB1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
sehin79:
THE arrogance that took Ronaldo to the top.... is what is humiliating him now....lesson here, is you can use a negative attitude to excel.. but you must know when to be humble when needed...
when you think you are bigger than everybody... even at 37 and commanding a monstrous salary even when all the attribute that make you exceptional is diminishing ...all you need at that point is to be humble and grateful... instead you spite your club...the end of an era...
i think people would remember is humiliation more than his records because records are there to be broken.
MESSI is clearly the opposite...and we all see all it ending for him.

Messi went to PSG and stooped to conquer.

In the first season, they would not pass to him even when he was free...

They even made him go lie down behind a wall for a freekick!

Baba just keep shut and made his football do the talking for him.

Ronaldo however is a fvcking Man-Child.

Throwing tantrums when his teamates score and did not pass to him.

Throwing tantrums over anything.

Creating toxicity in dressing rooms of Real Madrid, Juventus, Man Utd, Portugal...

There is a reason the Argentine team wanted to die for their Captain.

...and we saw how uncomfortable some Portugese players seemed to act around their Captain.

They were tired of the Narcissist!

With their array of talents, they lacked unity and crashed out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Pinterest: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
AImiron:

Your boy is loyal bro

Please, fire on Comrade.

I’ll provide the ammunition and back up when necessary.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Lukuluku69(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

Guy why?! You need to see the way I bursted out laughing grin grin

The Internet is wack on this Messi- Ronaldo thing.

Many jokes are just crazy. Between both are awesome players.

Do you know something, from my analysis of this Messi - Ronaldo thing, I can see that MAJORITY of those rooting for Ronaldo are Manchester United Fans, Madrid Fans. On Messi side, you have the Barca Fans, Liverpool Fans, Liverpool fans.

Sides are takeb with how much "hurts" Messi or Ronaldo ditched out to your Clubs in the past
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Abeg make una help me, I hate begging for money but I prefer working for my own money

Please any Job vacancy that has a good pay in Ojo Lg, Lagos
Bachelor in Economics Education
Please help a brother in need
shegs12345@gmail.com
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Masterclass32:
Why do they call him Pendu?

Because of his love for penalties
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Karnice600: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

FIFA refused to push the team forward....

Cameroon trashed Argentina......Argentina team wasn't that good..... Morocco played even better....

But FIFA decided to work their things to change and made Messi to get this cup just to end the argument that CR7 is better than Messi....

But CR7 is still the best of all times and the greatest footballer of our time....

Yeah, you're damn right. Fifa helped Argentina's GK save the PK and created a panic so much that created a penalty miss for the French side, Abi?

It's obvious you have some deadly diseases eating you up bro, and they're called hate and envy. Forget about your mental state and just stay away from happy people. Your energy can ruin destinies. Just keep your miseries to your toxic self. Save the world from further pollution.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
ogbonti:

I use to be a Ronaldo fan but since that Interview against Man United he granted - damn i can’t see myself wishing him anything like success as I would have been pained if he won the world cup because he would have insulted Man U more -

Anyways am glad Messi can now retire happily in peace and Ronald can retire sadly but in peace too so that new generation of players can dominate the space - The two players were great no doubt but their presence is causing more havoc front he fans than their playing which should bring cheers, their matter is simply suffocating the space - please Messi and Ronaldo matter is enough…. football is a team spot not a one man show and FiFA too is to blame for creating these rifts - some years that Messi won the Ballon D’Or other players did so well too (Xavi, Drogba, and lately Lewandowski) but they were overlooked - Some years Ronaldo won the Ballon D’Or some other players did so well too but were overlooked (Sergio Ramos, Benzema, Muller) so na wetin FIfA create dey burn the football space so - legitimizing toxic egos from these 2 so called great players

Yes we know they are great players but sometimes you spread the joy around - Ronaldinho, Kaka, Ronaldo el phenomenon and Zidane etc played insane football in their days for at least 5 seasons straight, but none of them won the WPOY more than once or twice but with Ronaldo and Messi, FIFA blanked the entire football world and made a god out of them - rubbish!

I agree. But I think it was for marketing sake. Controversy makes more publicity. Publicity makes more money

Though I hope you're not a penaldian trying to use diversionary tactics sha grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Lukuluku69(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
HBB1:

Messi went to PSG and stooped to conquer.

In the first season, they would not pass to him even when he was free...

They even made him go lie down behind a wall for a freekick!

Baba just keep shut and made his football do the talking for him.

Ronaldo however is a fvcking Man-Child.

Throwing tantrums when his teamates score and did not pass to him.

Throwing tantrums over anything.

Creating toxicity in dressing rooms of Real Madrid, Juventus, Man Utd, Portugal...

There is a reason the Argentine team wanted to die for their Captain.

...and we saw how uncomfortable some Portugese players seemed to act around their Captain.

They were tired of the Narcissist!

With their array of talents, they lacked unity and crashed out.

A Ballon D'or for you sir for this your post.

Respect!!

Imagine Messi lying down at the back of the wall to defend a Free kick!

From not being in the Top 30 for the Ballin D'or the last Time to being the Number Contender says much about him.

Still Ronaldo is a great player, I guess people who are pissed with him is simply because of his perceived arrogant disposition.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Rilwayne001:
The unnecessary hatred for Ronaldo is just too enormous.

When it is Messi it bant,but when it is Ronaldo it hatred

Una go cry fire and brimstone

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by hensben(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

Na so una carry Ronaldo Award give Modric, Ronaldo Haters. Make una rest abeg. Ronaldo represents for us, goal getters who fight against obstcales and trust hard work, which in itself isn't a bad thing. Than some people who's dependency is on likeness of officials.
So na likeness give Messi World Cup that France almost won at closing time. Ronaldo brought the hate upon himself by consistently shading Messi with his family, he couldn’t hide his hate by commenting on a post criticizing Messi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Pinterest: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The Internet is wack on this Messi- Ronaldo thing.

Many jokes are just crazy. Between both are awesome players.

Do you know something, from my analysis of this Messi - Ronaldo thing, I can see that MAJORITY of those rooting for Ronaldo are Manchester United Fans, Madrid Fans. On Messi side, you have the Barca Fans, Liverpool Fans, Liverpool fans.

Sides are takeb with how much "hurts" Messi or Ronaldo ditched out to your Clubs in the past

Bro, my teams have suffered most from Messi’s hand since 2005 U-20 WorldCup.

I’m a Nigerian, so I’ll automatically support Nigerian football teams. U-20 final loss, Olympics gold medal loss to Argentina. What of the number of times they’ve defeated the senior team at the WC.

I’m also an Arsenal fan and you know how much Messi have disgraced us in the CL then grin.

Even at that, I’ve never hated Messi because I recognise greatness.

I don’t want to start listing Messi’s qualities mheeeen.

You can like a player over another, it’s allowed. We all have choices. But how can someone watch Messi play and think someone else is better. Chai!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by FarahAideed: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
The politics against him is just too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original / Photos Of New CAF President Ahmed Ahmed Rejoicing After His Victory / Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.