Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup (50436 Views)

Messi, Maguire & Ramos In Europe‘s Worst Team Of The Season / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by MimiSheWrote(f): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Calling Ronaldo GOAT now is propaganda.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by phemmyjohnson: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

FIFA refused to push the team forward....

Cameroon trashed Argentina......Argentina team wasn't that good..... Morocco played even better....

But FIFA decided to work their things to change and made Messi to get this cup just to end the argument that CR7 is better than Messi....

But CR7 is still the best of all times and the greatest footballer of our time....

You hate has blinded you to the point that you don’t know Argentina from Brazil .. chaii you need be chained in a lab

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by metalgear11(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

Cameroon trashed Argentina......Argentina team wasn't that good..... Morocco played even better....

But FIFA decided to work their things to change and made Messi to get this cup just to end the argument that CR7 is better than Messi....

But CR7 is still the best of all times and the greatest footballer of our time....

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Temptee101(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

Omo!

Whatever substance you are on, ah swear with my life, I will never get an inch close to it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by VinnyBaba: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Obembet and Kingcalls right now.. cry cry cry

Ronaldo should go KNEEL DOWN to Eric Ten Haag to accept him back..

Otherwise, His career is OVER.

BTW, What if Messi and Mbappe wins the UCL with PSG? cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by charlsecy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
FIFA decided to work their things to change and made Messi to get this cup just to end the argument that CR7 is better than Messi....
How do you people even think? FIFA wanted Messi to lift the trophy, yet the referee awarded two penalties against Argentina in the Final?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Karlifate: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
When you're big, you're big. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Metrofox(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
Make una chop una goat in peace. Leave Ronaldo out,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Upworkwriter007(f): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

That's why France needed two penalties to level up with Argentina? I think France is FIFAs favourite.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Well, I care less undecided

In the New Era, God willing, there won't be things like this. We'll be focused on better things...

It will soon end...the fact is, players eventually RETIRE...and in five years, no one remembers them.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by hustla(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

Just dey play

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by charlsecy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
That's why France needed two penalties to level up with Argentina? I think France is FIFAs favourite.
Don't mind his childish rant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Rilwayne001: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
The unnecessary hatred for Ronaldo is just too enormous.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Pendu fans knows nothing about football, if you doubt me, read the nonsense comment made by one of them above and you'll agree totally with me. It's pointless engaging myopic people like benchnaldo fans, they really don't worth the time

Btw, which Cameroon trashed Argentina? It seems it was another world cup you guys watched not the one sane people watched reason you people keep talking foolishly.
This how Pendu fans watch match

After dem come back home to tell us how d tn no be pk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by zoomman(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

its Brazil not Argentina.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by DenreleDave(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
e no concern u, penaldo fans

shey na ur head we carry am?
Hope88:
I SWEAR. Even argentina no carry the matter for head like Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by VinnyBaba: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Temptee101:

Omo!

Whatever substance you are on, ah swear with my life, I will never get an inch to it.

You are minding Deluded Ronaldo fans.. cheesy

Cameroon thrashed Argentina? When

They Foolishly Claim FIFA helped Argentina,

Then Why did Argentina have 4 DISALLOWED GOALS against Saudi Arabia? undecided

Why did Ronaldo have a DUBIOUS penalty against Ghana? sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Todaymedia: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Watch Akwa Ibom Bishops and Rev. Dr. Uma Ukpai Prayed for Peter Obi ahead of Campaign (VOTE WISELY)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VANppVW-EA

Please � don't forget to subscribe to my channel

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by azpekuliar: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Just imagine. See why they say dont mock people when they are down right.

Obembet for Dey create thread every hour and at the mention of his puppy’s name, the thread go reach FP with speed of light.

Obembet no dey near sports section again until the dust of Messi’s WC win settles. For now you will find him/her in obsure threads about languages and shoutouts cheesy grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

1.Morrocco would have been in the final if they had played better.

2.Cameroon didn't meet Argentina in this tournament...they met Brazil...and Brazil had already qualified

3.Let's be honest...Argentina won because they were the better side. And on the night, they were better than their opponents.

4.You guys cannot make up your mind...someone even told one of my siblings a few days ago about the secret FIFA plan to make France win the world cup because they needed the money...or something.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by yinkeys(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Everything penaldians did to Messi is coming back to them in multiple folds.

They mocked him cos Ronaldo won Euros. Messi replied them with Copa America & World Cup

They mocked him cos he didn’t make Balon D’or top 30. Today, he is the favorite to win the next edition.

They mocked him cos he was rated the worse or one of the worse in Ligue one last season. Today, their GOAT is in the starting eleven in the worse team of the tournament.

Almiron
Pinterest
Peacecore
Malignantguest
Thierryjay
Numerouno94

How can one man achieve all his dreams on earth
It’s very rare

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
cliqtips:
Thank God for Alvarez oooo

Because L. Martinez has that 2014 Higuian vibes.
As in ehh ;Dda guy na Ronaldo imposter buh we cast am out of him d day of penalty shootout against Dutch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by gambojimeta: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Why does Fifa hate Ronaldo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Jokerman(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lol... another trashy post grin

Keep smearing his name..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Pinterest: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peacecore:
As in ehh. For whr we have meeting for church wey be say na me lead the prayer, I nearly add am buh many of dem dia na Pendu fan and na me be d president. So I just talk am inside my mind before we say Amen.

We thank GOD sha.!! grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

Someone even told one of my siblings about FIFA's secret plot to dash France the world cup...and in other news, Benzema left the France camp because he saw what Fifa was planning with Argentina..so that Messi could add world cup...

Aswear, some people need to just stop all this conspiracies self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by supernova96(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
He played 5 matches,started 3 and came on as substitute for 2,scored one penalty,tried to steal one goal and then assisted a goal against his own team. That sounds like a player who deserves to be in the worst team of the world cup.
Jflex07:
Their opinion, but it is null and void.. How can you rate him among the worst team when he didn't start most matches? He even won the player of the match award in the first match against Ghana..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
MorataFC:
and some people hit the like button to his rubbish post.
That's how to know the number of foolish ppl online at the moment grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by engrjacuzzi: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ronaldo again

He should just look for a club in Nigeria or Africa and start all over again. Ronaldo could only score a controversial penalty in a World Cup which is shameful....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Lukuluku69(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Never a Fan of Players comparison. I love Ronaldo as a Player, I love Messi as a Player. Both are awesome football players.

The way people go on about this is surely a disrespect to the both of them.

On another note, I kind of like the amusements the rivalry brings. The Meme, the Stats, the witty dig and so on.

This morning I saw this and it made me chuckle endlessly ��������

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by NikolaTeslaa: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

My Oga, Pendu crashed real bad. This has the be the worst of the worst grace to grass football story, I hope I’m not exaggerating.

Sometimes I want to feel pity for Ronaldo, but when I remember the things he said about Messi, the trolling his sister trolled Messi, downgrading of Messi’s achievements by Pendu’s friends, the disrespect of Messi by those who played with Pendu, especially exUnited players e.g Evra, Keane, Ferdinand (only Rooney was different) even Fergie. Not to talk of, what Pendulum fan girls and Penaldo PR bots on Twitter did to Messi on the streets of social media and even in favourite viewing center. I’ve always known Messi would win eventually, I just didn’t know when. I’m grateful to God for real. And Karma is real!!

I’m proud of you and every other Messi homeboys, it hasn’t been easy. Messi has been feeding us well, we deserve this happiness.

EDIT: Anytime I see a picture of Messi with the WC trophy, I still say to myself, “Messi actually won the World Cup”. I stare at those pics in disbelief!

God bless you man

You've said everything

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by miketayo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
I am more concerned about the Chelsea keeper

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original / Photos Of New CAF President Ahmed Ahmed Rejoicing After His Victory / Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.