Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: (11370 Views)

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship / Inter-racial/inter-ethnic Marriage Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Lax75(m): 2:16am On Sep 01, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided      Can't we all just hold hands and sing we are the world?
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:16am On Sep 01, 2011
Bleep the world. The biatch want to go there. We are going there.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 2:16am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That's your daddy.  He said open wide.  

he must be your husband.
you are a tool, he is a reetard.
two products of cheap drunk fu[i]c[/i]ks

Mrs.Chima:

bleep the world. The biatch want to go there. We are going there.

spoken like a true slut!
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:18am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

he must be your husband.
you are a tool, he is a reetard.
two products of cheap drunk bleep[i]s[/i]. . . . .

You are right your daddy is a reetard and he should have pulled out before he came.  Ask her if she got an older sister so you can practice Online Scamming again.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Lax75(m): 2:19am On Sep 01, 2011
Can't we all just get along?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 2:21am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are right your daddy is a reetard and he should have pulled out before he came.  Ask her if she got an older sister so you can practice again. 

the recipient of your x-chromosomes should have swallowed yours with a bottle of liquor.
the money spent on your education should have been used to buy condoms to prevent an accident like yourself happening.
now the whole world must deal with a rabid mongrel like yourself - if you are really married, then woe onto your in-laws. . . .they married a $4 whor[i]e[/i].
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:22am On Sep 01, 2011
LMAO@this nigga said the man swam from Nigeria to America.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's some funny shit!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:23am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

the recipient of your x-chromosomes should have swallowed yours with a bottle of liquor.
the money spent on your education should have been used to buy condoms to prevent an accident like yourself happening.
now the whole world must deal with a rabid mongrel like yourself -

Yawns.  You go slap the doctor that help delivered you.  Tell that nigger you left your brain behind and two nutsacks.

A grown man bitching like a little biatch.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 2:25am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yawns. You go slap the doctor that help delivered you.

why should i?
you were so ugly at birth, your midwife didn't know which end to slap.
your face and your butt were extremely identical. . . .

you think you can do trash-talking? i will send you to the pits of hell you crawled out from.
check the username again: coogar!
i eat invertebrates like you as snacks.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:25am On Sep 01, 2011
OP

Does your Nigerian man in Mexico act like THIS NIGGA?

coogar:

now the whole world must deal with a rabid mongrel like yourself - if you are really married, then woe onto your in-laws. . . .they married a $4 whor[i]e[/i].

You better hope he doesn't!
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Lax75(m): 2:26am On Sep 01, 2011
NAIRALAND!!!!!! I constantly have to dodge all these bullets!! Haba!

@ Poster: Like I said, welcome to Nairaland. Look at this thread below from the Travel section. Travel section for crying out loud sake! Who'd ever expect the usual NL drama to take place in the travel section.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572080.32.html

I must admit it had me rolling on the floor though. grin
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:26am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

why should i?
you were so ugly at birth, your midwife didn't know which end to slap.
your face and your butt were extremely identical. . . .

you think you can do trash-talking? i will send you to the pits of hell you crawled out from.
check the username again: coogar!
i eat invertebrates like you as snacks.

Its bleeped up when Seal looks better than you.   lipsrsealed
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 2:27am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

OP

Does your Nigerian man in Mexico act like THIS NIGGA?

You better hope he doesn't!  

you still asking questions?
i am the dude in mexico - but i am getting a plane ticket to canada.
unlike your husband who swam the atlantic to meet you on your first date.  bring him to london next year, that's a guaranteed olympic gold medal for nigeria.

Mrs.Chima:

Its bleeped up when Seal looks better than you.   lipsrsealed

but makes sense when he fuc[i]k[/i]s a classier woman than a cheap slut like yourself.
you inbred heifer!
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:28am On Sep 01, 2011
Lax75:

NAIRALAND!!!!!! I constantly have to dodge all these bullets!! Haba!

@ Poster: Like I said, welcome to Nairaland. Look at this thread below from the Travel section. Travel section for crying out loud sake! Who'd ever expect the usual NL drama to take place in the travel section.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572080.32.html

I must admit it had me rolling on the floor though. grin

Drama goes anywhere it is welcomed.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:29am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

you still asking questions?
i am the dude in mexico - but i am getting a plane ticket to canada.
unlike your husband who swam the atlantic to meet you on your first date.  bring him to london next year, that's a guaranteed olympic gold medal for nigeria.

You still mad that you missed the boat?  Nigerian police were looking for you huh?   lipsrsealed

I guess you wasn't the lucky few that wasn't born in Nigeria huh? Too bad.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 2:31am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You still mad that you missed the boat? Nigerian police were looking for you huh? lipsrsealed

they are looking for your husband. grin
no wonder he's not travelled home since he met you.
if only you knew he's a polygamist in his village - all the happiness you have known all your life would turn to tears.

you obnoxious swine!
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Lax75(m): 2:33am On Sep 01, 2011
Chei!!!
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:38am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

if only you knew he's a polygamist in his village - all the happiness you have known all your life would turn to tears.

you obnoxious swine!

OP

See this Nigerian scammer is telling you the truth about crooked Nigerian men.  When you go see your Nigerian in Mexico.  Ask him these questions.  

If He is on the run from Nigerian Police.
If He has wives and children in the village.
If He swam to Mexico (trying not to laugh)
If He is carrying a false work visa to work in Mexico and Mexico don't have advanced technology so it is easy to get over in Mexico.

Ask those questions before bringing him to Canada.  Like Coogar said you will be crying if this was the case.   lipsrsealed
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:40am On Sep 01, 2011
Lax75:

Chei!!!

According to Coogar, all Nigerians aboard swam across Atlantic ocean to America.  Did you swim to America?  Even the Nigerian Americans born in America swam across Atlantic ocean.   lipsrsealed

Tell the truth.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 2:43am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

OP

See this Nigerian scammer is telling you the truth about crooked Nigerian men.  When you go see your Nigerian in Mexico.  Ask him these questions.  

If He is on the run from Nigerian Police.
If He has wives and children in the village.
If He swam to Mexico (trying not to laugh)
If He is carrying a false work visa to work in Mexico and Mexico don't have advanced technology so it is easy to get over in Mexico.

Ask those questions before bringing him to Canada.  Like Coogar said you will be crying if this was the case.   lipsrsealed

misery loves company.
just because you were scammed into marrying a fishmonger does not mean every woman finding love would have your bad luck.
the op found a legitimate nigerian - an engineer. no wonder you have been oozing jealousy since you brought your midget self on the thread.

you better shoot yourself and attempt a fresh start all over again.
this life of yours is a complete waste of time.
if you hurry up, you might get a full life span all over again before armageddon!
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:47am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

misery loves company.

And that's why you are hear keeping me company.   wink   

You are busted.  grin   Thank you for this post.  It was Glorious!   grin grin grin grin

coogar:

you obnoxious swine!

They say when you get an idiotic Nigerian boy mad enough he will tell on himself.   grin 

Be warned OP.  You don't want what he said above.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 2:50am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

And that's why you are hear keeping me company.   wink   
You are busted.  grin   Thank you for this post.  It was Glorious!   grin grin grin grin

They say when you get an idiotic Nigerian boy mad  enough they will tell on themselves.   grin 
Be warned OP.  You don't want what he said above. 

i can see you have run out of things to say.
let me leave you alone. . . . . .

till another time i catch you pussyfooting. . . . .then you shall get more of my arse-whupping therapy.
i don't create chaos, i preserve it.

love ya, mrs chima! tongue
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:51am On Sep 01, 2011
You lost already. Too late to save face. wink

You was too easy. grin
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Lax75(m): 2:52am On Sep 01, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided         I tried to promote peace and love-making. Not war. I failed yet again. Nairaland!
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:55am On Sep 01, 2011
Here is my list of victims:

Lax75
Safco
Coogar
Mr. Cork
2Buff
Reality
LesbianBoy
Jaybee
Koyoke
R231
Lord Reed
Kay007
Faggy 1
Faggy 2
Faggy 3
Koolchico
Pennywise

More to come   grin
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 2:57am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You lost already. Too late to save face. wink

You was too easy. grin

haha,
i have to sleep. . . . .but if you have a conscience, you would know it was a mismatch.
you are a witless apprentice! grin
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Lax75(m): 3:04am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Here is my list of victims:

Mr. Chima
Mr. Chima
Mr. Chima

Lax75
Safco
Coogar
Mr. Cork
2Buff
Reality
LesbianBoy
Jaybee
Koyoke
R231
Lord Reed
Kay007
Faggy 1
Faggy 2
Faggy 3
Koolchico
Pennywise

More to come   grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 3:28am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

haha,
i have to sleep. . . . .but if you have a conscience, you would know it was a mismatch.
you are a witless apprentice! grin

You need your rest so you can swim to China. Sleep tight Seal Jr.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 3:29am On Sep 01, 2011
Lax75:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 01, 2011
op whether its long distance or short distance we naija men know how to really take care of a woman.believe me u going to enjoy your recent nigerian heart throb wink
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 4:11am On Sep 01, 2011
lefulefu:

op whether its long distance or short distance we naija men know how to really take care of a woman.believe me u going to enjoy your recent nigerian heart throb wink

Why didn't you take care of that white girl that was breast feeding you, rubbing your feet, busting blackheads from your face, and peeling the dirt from your feet.

You should be doing that to her.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by kistehsia(f): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2011
@lefulefu

I am looking forward to a long lasting relationship, we are making sure we do everything right! I am remaining positive in spite of what others may have to say, I do not, nor does he find our relationship something to laugh at or make jokes of, we are very serious about the commitment we wish to make to one another, We have talked at length and touched on every subject and have a common ground where this relationship lies, we are very committed to making this work,

I want to say thank you to all the positive feed back I have received,

kistehsia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ / Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy / Graphic Photos: Butt Implants Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.