Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: (11236 Views)

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship / Inter-racial/inter-ethnic Marriage Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 1:28am On Sep 01, 2011
Lax75:

Hmm, it's ok. I guess time will tell then. Let the poster go on her trip and then come give some feedback. I don't get this whole having a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife w/out meeting the individual though. Why do people take this BIG risk?

there's a thrill to it. wink

1 Like

Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 1:29am On Sep 01, 2011
Go to an amusement park. Get all the thrills you need.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

the op is satisfied to make the trip.
you should encourage her and wish her good luck - don't discourage.

She doesn't need my encouragement. Its her life and my comments.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 1:31am On Sep 01, 2011
Lax75:

Hmm, it's ok. I guess time will tell then. Let the poster go on her trip and then come give some feedback. I don't get this whole having a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife w/out meeting the individual though. Why do people take this BIG risk?

Let her?  Who's stopping her?  Exactly. 

You should have seen the thread about online dating. People claiming people they haven't met not one time husbands, wives, and mates. It's scary.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 1:32am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Go to an amusement park.  Get all the thrills you need.  

like you didn't have to cross the atlantic to meet your spouse. . . . .

in this internet age, it's more likely people meet on the net but they are separated by thousands of miles.
one of them must make the trip to see the other, or two of them must make the trip and meet somewhere equidistant.
there's nothing wrong with it. . . . . .take your feminist view somewhere else before you scare the op away from her dream husband.

1 Like

Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Lax75(m): 1:34am On Sep 01, 2011
If you asked me, I'll tell you that anyone who has already claimed boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife status WITHOUT meeting the individual, is a glutton for punishment. My humble opinion ooo.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 1:36am On Sep 01, 2011
Lax75:

If you asked me, I'll tell you that anyone who has already claimed boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife status WITHOUT meeting the individual, is a glutton for punishment. My humble opinion ooo.

you are a caveman!
meeting the individual before claiming boyfriend/girlfriend have punished people more than the other way round.
people have been breaking hearts before internet was invented and if more people are not succeeding finding their dream spouses on the net, dating sites would have been put out of business by now.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 1:36am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

like you didn't have to cross the atlantic to meet your spouse. . . . .

You must got me confused with another Akata.  I would NEVER EVER meet any man online let alone go see someone in another country nor continent I haven't met.  That's your lifestyle.  Don't get twisted.  

I don't do illegals.  No offense OP.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 1:37am On Sep 01, 2011
Lax75:

Exactly. I think Coogar is the guy she is meeting in Mexico. He sure amped up about it. lipsrsealed
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 1:39am On Sep 01, 2011
LMAO@people paying fee on a site to hook up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these free sites online is just going to waste huh.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 1:39am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You must got me confused with another Akata.  I would NEVER EVER meet any man online let along go see someone in another country nor continent I haven't met.  That's your lifestyle.  Don't get twisted.  

I don't do illegals.  No offense OP.  

if it's not your lifestyle, kindly get the feck out of the thread then. you have absolutely nothing to contribute but negative vibes.
off you go. . . .
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2136427&t=o[/img]

Mrs.Chima:

Exactly. I think Coogar is the guy she is meeting in Mexico. He sure amped up about it. lipsrsealed

of course, i am the guy.
such crass mentality. the moment you have a different opinion, you automatically become the man in question.
some akatas do have them.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 1:41am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

if it's not your lifestyle, kindly get the feck out of the thread then. you have absolutely nothing to contribute but negative vibes.
off you go. . . .
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2136427&t=o[/img]

Just make sure you don't violation the girl when she come see you in October.   wink  Encouraging foolishness is not my thing.  Step up the game. 

Use a condom. 1 minute nut doesn't have to end with a lifetime disease.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by kistehsia(f): 1:42am On Sep 01, 2011
I did not want to cause any friction among others, just wanted advice on how to make this relationship WORK, we (he and I) have shared a lot over the past several weeks.  We have a lot of common interests and both have a desire to help the less fortunate , (children affected by HIV in particular) , It only made sense I go to Mexico as I have friends there and can come and go as I please (a safe place to stay), If this trip proves successful then I wish to do all that I can to make him feel comfortable and welcome in my home and country!  It is much easier for him to relocate to Canada then it is for me to leave, I have a lot of commitment to children here and I take that very seriously, they are a huge part of my life.  He understands this, and I appreciate the fact that he does.  I just wanted to know what I could do to help with his comfort in this transition if it is to take place,

Thank You everyone for your concern and advice

kistehsia
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Just make sure you don't violation the girl when she come see you in October.   wink

that is not your business.
leave this thread and make sure the door does not hit your vagin[i]a[/i] when you close it.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Lax75(m): 1:43am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

you are a caveman!
meeting the individual before claiming boyfriend/girlfriend have punished people more than the other way round.
people have been breaking hearts before internet was invented and if more people are not succeeding finding their dream spouses on the net, dating sites would have been put out of business by now.

And NL is full of emotional guys who are full of estrogen. Sorry man, no caveman here. The REAL world is risky enough already for me to now begin calling a chick my girlfriend BEFORE meeting her. Seriously, one is opening up his/her world to a plethora of problems if one does that. I'm not ignoring the success stories, however there is such a thing as reducing one's risks of fatal encounters. The internet is the internet. People are crazy and it is EASIER to impersonate or present yourself "AS IF" and not "AS IS" on the internet than offline.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 1:45am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

that is not your business.
leave this thread and make sure the door does not hit your vagin[i]a[/i] when you close it.

Make me leave.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 1:49am On Sep 01, 2011
Lax75:

And NL is full of emotional guys who are full of estrogen. Sorry man, no caveman here. The REAL world is risky enough already for me to now begin calling a chick my girlfriend BEFORE meeting her. Seriously, one is opening up his/her world to a plethora of problems if one does that. I'm not ignoring the success stories, however there is such a thing as reducing one's risks of fatal encounters. The internet is the internet. People are crazy and it is EASIER to impersonate or present yourself "AS IF" and not "AS IS" on the internet than offline.

risk abounds everywhere. . . . .
she has decided on what she wants and she's satisfied with it. who are you to say she's not making the right choice?
she's 40+ not 12, jeeeez!

Mrs.Chima:

Encouraging foolishness is not my thing.  Step up the game. 

Use a condom.  1 minute nut doesn't have to end with a lifetime disease.  

i don't see how this is your problem either.
if you are happily married, you won't have the time to be trolling.

Mrs.Chima:

Make me leave.

i leave that task to the man that married you.
make you leave? i'll pass. cheesy
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 1:50am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

i don't see how this is your problem either.
if you are happily married, you won't have the time to be trolling.

I am sorry I didn't know this was your site.  My bad Seun Jr.   

You said something I agree with. She's old so she doesn't have much time to waste.

Waste no more and seek the world! lipsrsealed
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 1:54am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

i leave that task to the man that married you.
make you leave? i'll pass. cheesy

Jealous huh? wink
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 1:55am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Jealous huh? wink

jealous of your type? grin grin grin

Mrs.Chima:

I am sorry I didn't know this was your site.  My bad Seun Jr.   

You said something I agree with.  She's old so she doesn't have much time to waste.  

Waste no more and seek the world!   lipsrsealed

Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by eddy1977(m): 1:57am On Sep 01, 2011
The thread has been derailed just like i feared.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 2:00am On Sep 01, 2011
eddy1977:

The thread has been derailed just like i feared.

derailed by a married woman. grin cheesy
the only married woman who trolls 23 hours per day.
one has to wonder whether she's married to a wimp or a 7-foot mannequin grin
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by kistehsia(f): 2:01am On Sep 01, 2011
It would be greatly appreciated if certain people would refrain from insulting me, I have done nothing to warrant such behavior, only asked for advice on something I am trying hard to do correctly, so please stop, I am asking nicely! Don't make a mockery out of my situation.

cry
kistehsia
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:06am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

derailed by a married woman. grin cheesy
the only married woman who trolls 23 hours per day.
one has to wonder whether she's married to a wimp or a 7-foot mannequin grin

And derailed by a broke, dusty, chitterling smelling, swollen clit face looking, and SINGLE ho arse sissy
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 2:06am On Sep 01, 2011
kistehsia:

It would be greatly appreciated if certain people would refrain from insulting me,  I have done nothing to warrant such behavior, only asked for advice on something I am trying hard to do correctly,  so please stop, I am asking nicely! Don't make a mockery out of my situation.

cry
kistehsia

why are you appealing to her? she's always like that.
she's the wisest woman on the planet. she's never made a mistake all her life. her nigerian husband swam the whole atlantic ocean to meet her on their first date. she has every man she's met in her palms and she controls them. such is her prowess!

you were warned on the first page by claremont:

claremont:

@OP: You may receive some negative stories about Nigerian men from some wicked posters on here, but just ignore those ones. Nigerian men are one of the best in the world in terms of taking care of our ladies.  Don't listen to haters!!!
BTW, you do look cute on your profile picture for a 47 year old lady. wink

Mrs.Chima:

And derailed by a broke, dusty, chitterling smelling, swollen clit face looking, and SINGLE ho arse sissy

is that the best you can come up with?
the recipient of your x-chromosomes should have used it as a mouthwash, instead of using it to conceive you.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Lax75(m): 2:06am On Sep 01, 2011
Hey Kistehsia,

That's Nairaland for ya. They got degrees in going off topic and raining insults. My own conclusion is that you go to see your bf and then take it from there. At least you've planned the meeting in conjunction with seeing your friends out there in case things don't work out.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:09am On Sep 01, 2011
kistehsia:

It would be greatly appreciated if certain people would refrain from insulting me, I have done nothing to warrant such behavior, only asked for advice on something I am trying hard to do correctly, so please stop, I am asking nicely! Don't make a mockery out of my situation.

cry
kistehsia

When you post threads on NL you will have all kinds of people posting whatnots. You may have some that will tell you what you want to hear and some that will not tell you what you want to hear.

You did bring your THREAD online to a faceless forum. Deal with it.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 2:11am On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

When you post threads on NL you will have all kinds of people posting whatnots. You may have some that will tell you what you want to hear and some that will not tell you what you want to hear.

You did bring your THREAD online to a faceless forum. Deal with it.

Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:12am On Sep 01, 2011
Manbitch go suck a dick.

Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by coogar: 2:13am On Sep 01, 2011
is that your husband?
i can see the compatibility!!! grin
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:14am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

why are you appealing to her? she's always like that.
she's the wisest woman on the planet. she's never made a mistake all her life. her nigerian husband swam the whole atlantic ocean to meet her on their first date. she has every man she's met in her palms and she controls them. such is her prowess!

You still burnt by someone blocking your ONLINE SCAMMING JOB?  Don't take it out on me because you didn't get an online sucker.   wink   Step your game up.  

Your brother in Mexico getting a ticket soon!   grin
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 2:15am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

is that your husband?
i can see the compatibility!!! grin

That's your daddy. He said open wide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Not Helping Matters / Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? / Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.