Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,254 members, 7,842,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Would You Date An Atheist? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date An Atheist? (13818 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Is It Ok To Date An Engaged Man? / Would You Date An Older Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Goldieluks: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
Sagamite:

You killed it, men!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shut up! Mannerless Area-ho!

You are perfectly entitled to that opinion.

My opinion is "I know nothing about God and can never know", so I will live my life as best as I can. I will use my resources to enjoy my life as I deem fit. That works for me.

http://www.nairaland.com//topic-505643.0.html#msg6674665

Is that all you got,ho here,ho there.
am sure you must have grew up amongst ho's,hence you cannot get it outta ur daft head.
it is so obvious,you will never be able to live down to your reputation! dimwitt.
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by MrsChima(f): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
BABE!:

@ Uncle Saga: Touche.

@ Theists acting like bigots on this thread: Pls stop it. Jesus (or whoever) wouldn't be proud.

I am trying to get a party going and I have people throwing eba at me!   grin grin grin grin

All that jaw jabbing they are doing is nothing but the work of the DEBA.
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Don't get mad at me because they tearing your arse up.   grin grin grin grin

No, I am merely clunking her useless brain.

I will not touch a diseased arse.

I am sure there is a low-life married man to do that on a Saturday night before she goes hypocritically to church on Sunday in her best outfit.
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by sexsinners(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Lol wait until you non believers get shot in the leg the only thing you'lll be screaming is God.
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by SAGoddess: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
BABE!:

@ Uncle Saga: Touche.

@ Theists acting like bigots on this thread: Pls stop it. Jesus (or whoever) wouldn't be proud.

It's ATHEISTS and not what you typed. . . . . . .no need for insults . . . . .
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by harakiri(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

So you compared a US Senators tenure to Gaddafi's tenure?

And you had the audacity to come here and want to ridicule another person that made a similar ediotic comparison?

Shut up, Area-ho!

There's a reason why I've kept silent while you've been busy stalking me all over nairaland. It's like this :

I DON'T CONVERSE WITH REETARDS! ! !

It's a waste of mental energy and i can't do that to myself. I love myself too much for that. I'd rather argue with a loaf of bread than argue with you.
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
@sexsinners

OMG! Oh My Gush! I would rather scream titis than god!
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by HISchild: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
Not at all a good idea, and contrary to the word of GOD.  

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people." - 2 Corinthians 6:14-16
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Goldieluks: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
Sagamite:

No, I am merely clunking her useless brain.

I will not touch a diseased arse.

I am sure there is a low-life married man to do that on a Saturday night before she goes hypocritically to church on Sunday in her best outfit.

You must be talking about yourself here, fool.
i see your charcoal black smelly body is deceiving you.look at this darkness looking human being,
even in darkness you could be past for a ghost,dark skin+dark brain=crime.
and besides,If I want your stupid opinion, I'll beat it out of you.bollocks!
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
GOSH! Too much grammar to answer simple question! Would you DATE an Atheist??

YES I WOULD! Dating does not automatically lead to MARRIAGE! So, YES i would DATE an Atheist!
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by denzel2009: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
harakiri:

There's a reason why I've kept silent while you've been busy stalking me all over nairaland. It's like this :

It's a waste of mental energy and i can't do that to myself. I love myself too much for that. I'd rather argue with a loaf of bread than argue with you.

Agege bread speaks better waffi  cheesy
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
sexsinners:

Lol wait until you non believers get shot in the leg the only thing you'lll be screaming is God.

Continue living in your delusion and being out of pocket when you are milked for salvation.

harakiri:

Shut up!

You ran because you were a pucci!

No way will a real man not be able to defend his statements. There is none of my statements any mere mortal (talkless of cretins like you) will dig up that I am not ready to defend.

I am a MAN! Alpha MALE! Not half-witted puccis like you that run but then try and engage other people they feel they can debate with.
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Goldieluks

I can see you are tripping for Louis Halmiton the like of Sagamite. Just say you like him!
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Goldieluks: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
all4naija:

@Goldieluks

I can see you are tripping for Louis Halmiton the like of Sagamite. Just say you like him!

You can see?
try not to believe everything you see lurv.
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

You must be talking about yourself here, fool.
i see your charcoal black smelly body is deceiving you.look at this darkness looking human being,
even in darkness you could be past for a ghost,dark skin+dark brain=crime.
and besides,If I want your silly opinion, I'll beat it out of you.bollocks!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt2GdPBNCq0[/flash]
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

You can see?
try not to believe everything you see lurv.

That is one of the reasons why I will not believe in any religion!
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
SA Goddess:

It's ATHEISTS and not what you typed. . . . . . .no need for insults . . . . .

I think she actually did mean theists, babes. wink
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Goldieluks: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
Sagamite:

Continue living in your delusion and being out of pocket when you are milked for salvation.

Shut up!

You ran because you were a pucci!

No way will a real man not be able to defend his statements. There is none of my statements any mere mortal (talkless of cretins like you) will dig up that I am not ready to defend.

I am a MAN! Alpha MALE! Not half-witted pucci like you that run but then try and engage other people they feel they can debate with.

You are a fool,if you think your a real man, go google the meaning of a real man, you are not
even one million metres close to the criteria,but i assure you,you can be pass for a stup.id i.diot and
your verbosity is exceeded only by your stup.idity.
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by pendo89(f): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
Cuddlemii:

How is it like to kiss an Atheist? What does it feel like. Is it the normal way. Do they touch too? Do they frown or slap in place of caressing? Do they like it rough or bruises while in it. I mean educate me about the romance side of Atheist. What did they teach about relationship & romantic gestures. Are you allowed to massage, use ice cream, candles & candle lite dinners. Kiss on the forehead. Can you be intense with your lover? Or its a sign of weakness. Can your wife make the first move or its disrespectful. Can you experiment other intimate positions with your spouse or just missionary. What message does your religion teach about sex? I might write on this. "The influence of religion on romance & intimacy"

Please if you are not going to be liberal enough to do justice to my question, go sort your temper else where. I am a learner here & I am not one way street, need to know everything.

Theres a lot happening on this thread am trying to pick out what is sensible.

Listen cuddle. RELIGION IS just A BRAND. Infact I have just realised that in this debate.
Now brand can change names but the product may remain the same. So to answer you. I don't think kissing a muslim,christian or a witch is any different from kissing the aethist as far as physical contact is concerned.
For heavens sake,an aethist could love you more than a christian,I have dated a christian and regreted.
That doesnt disqualify all christians or make me look down upon the other religions.
My worry would come when you marry.Unless you agree and are mature enough it would be pretty difficult to make decisions.
Remember that marriage is not just about intimacy or kissing. Sex with and aethist could be better than with a christian or muslim.
But what about the other aspects of marriage?
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by sexsinners(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
yuck this thread  attracted a whole bunch of idiots, who would put a idiot before God.

the devil really loves you right now
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Goldieluks: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
Sagamite:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt2GdPBNCq0[/flash]

The waste of space has obviously run out of words,
now he's depending his wasted life on youtube to express his ignorance.DUH!!!
Make sure you watch the video and send it to all the females you know.
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by pinkrex(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
I earlier advocated for a 'BEEF' section on NL but i dint get the support needed to make it happen undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by claremont(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2011
sexsinners:

yuck this thread  attracted a whole bunch of idiots, who would put a before God.

the devil really loves you right now
Just feck OFF mate!
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

The waste of space has obviously run out of words,
now he's depending his wasted life on youtube to express his ignorance.DUH!!!
Make sure you watch the video and send it to all the females you know.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J63DcavvQ6c&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

You are a fool,if you think your a real man, go google the meaning of a real man, you are not
even one million metres close to the criteria,but i assure you,you can be pass for a stup.id i.diot and
your verbosity is exceeded only by your stup.idity.

Area-ho,

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY6o5313UhQ[/flash]
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Goldieluks: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
Sagamite:

Area-ho,

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY6o5313UhQ[/flash]

Same old,same old, BORING!!!

##YAWN##
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by MissyB3(f): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
claremont:

The level of ignorance being displayed by supposedly highly learned people on this thread is shocking really. I totally find it hard to understand how some persons are so passionately against a concept they know absolutely nothing of, it's bloody ridiculous! Religion is indeed the root of all evil in my opinion, it takes religion for a "highly intelligent" human being to spew hatred and vile when they are confronted with their ignorance! cool
You're the very last person worthy of criticizing the reasoning of others, because yours constantly pushes the limits of common sense.

For starters,
It is today we will know who the real enlightened people are on this forum!
What will be the criterion for determining, on this thread, who's enlightened and who's not?
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by sayso: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
guys marry them
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by claremont(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
Missy ★ B:

You're the very last person worthy of criticizing the reasoning of others, because yours constantly pushes the limits of common sense.

For starters, What will be the criterion for determining, on this thread, who's enlightened and who's not?
I have chosen to steer well away from this meaningless vile-infested debate because I cannot condescend to a level of spewing insults and abuse with religious bigots. My position on this issue has been made very clear without resorting to insults and abuse; if you are in dire need of someone to exchange insults with, you are well advised to NOT quote me on anything, stay well away! cool
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by MissyB3(f): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
claremont:

I have chosen to steer well away from this meaningless vile-infested debate because I cannot condescend to a level of spewing insults and abuse with religious bigots.
In that case, choosing to make scarce, your opinion, would be just perfect.  grin

claremont:

My position on this issue has been made very clear without resorting to insults and abuse; if you are in dire need of someone to exchange insults with, you are well advised to NOT quote me on anything, stay well away! cool
If it was my intent to insult you, trust me, darling, I wouldn't be asking for clarification. So, will you answer the question or let it slide due to lack of a reasonable reply?  cheesy
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by Sacarstic: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
Religion has done more harm than good to those who believe, I will date an atheist if i meet one.
Re: Would You Date An Atheist? by DaDoctor: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
NAIJA LADIES? NO NEED TO ASK. THEY ARE IN NEED OF DATES AND MARRIAGES. THEY CAN EVEN BECOME ATHEISTS THEMSELVES

But Philosophiclally though i see nothing bad in people being atheists. IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME THEY WOULD SWITCH OVER AND SEE THE TRUTH.

Most time na too much book dey cos am. I know why i say this! Book can fit confuse you especially if u are a doctor(Phd holder)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind / How Has Your Childhood Trauma Shaped Your Adult Love Relationships? / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.