Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. (6017 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by dazzlingd(m): 4:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 23, 2022
brain54:
Your babe just Dey look you like maga o!

Take heart bro.
Na mfkin maga.
Don't worry they love guts like u.u should be happy.
President of the federal republic of SIMP. lol.
Kidding bro. grin
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by lereinter(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2022
From this pic I can't say if it's half bag O

Except you measure it with Kongo

Maybe she sent someone too and the person do wayo

Which kind of person is your gf in summary

Cos women you are the same
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by squash47(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Edipet:
that is half bag , if you are still doubting, Take it to where they sale rice or cooking gas to measure it to see if it's up to 25kg....for the oil, maybe she mistakenly told you 12k for 10lit, ..it should be more than 12k, the oil too if half of 10lit. But did you make a nigerian girl equal your dad, you supposed to call your dad chief. Now you don share everything equal with your girlfriend

U don see am na. Guy man don place I'm papa with d same level as his girlfriend. If to say he get sense, he for tell d girl to buy packaged rice 25kg. By now we no for hear this kind nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Fredoh(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Viridis:
Guy you are very very mad idiot fool why did you cut your father's rice in to two to give to a girl. WTF imagine how your father will feel if he read this story.

You deserve what you got simp, you will still send 15k
Please is his father on nairaland?
He should see this.

1 Like

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by 7buckz(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
Learn to show love to your partner this festive season without frowning your face. She's not a total stranger for crying out loud undecided, she's your girlfriend. If you have the 15k for her hair, biko help her.
These measurements are not complete but then you should've draw her attention to it, I'm sure she would have geniune reasons.

Well, I must commend you for your good deeds.
Wh0re!
Say your partner resemble your papa wey put sperm for your mama pvna abi?

1 Like

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by lereinter(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by BigYash: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Be there and be looking up,until rain fall for your face.. Person give you quarter bag of rice ontop half bag grin
You no bold voice out. Still dey bill you 15k.. Just give her 150k Mr father Christmas .. Anyways if you no give am,another mugu go give her. The circle goes round and round.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by VinnyBaba: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2022
But hw come this Post is NOT on FP?

Abi, the Mods have travelled to their Village for Xmas? sad

They are so Sleepy diz days.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by GoodCane: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2022
eteebanky1:

See dem simpletons

Na girls you dy quote upanda, I just tire for this simps mehn, roll with your fellow men....not just quoting different girls upanda

Roll with your fellow men as how? Make I start to dey argue with my fellow guys abi Wetin? U well so? Oga it's obvious you don't know that liability. Her entitlement mentality constantly displayed on NL is sickening. Bros we must keep calling them out until they get rid of those broke entitlement mentality lifestyle. Others have gained their sanity, this one has refused to get rid of hers. We must keep preaching it loud until we succeed

4 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by detectivejones: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2022
The question is,will you still send her the 15k for hair?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Oesophagus99(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2022
If I were you, I'll take everything back and dump her halfsmart reeking arse.

This imp will obviously leave you at the instance of a higher bidder.

U have a gud heart & u deserve better! This gurl has proven to be a back stabber but you weren't even testing her.

I'm very sure my woman will take less than half or wud even insist to help me buy only half.. I swear!! so,

Do her a favor by teaching her that loyalty matters (Tek bck yr stuffs & giv her a good kick out of ur life)

U might consider tekn hr back later but teach her a big lesson

Don't be a paranoid over her fake tears or sorry shitty words

2 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Edipet(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2022
Marvellsmart:
Bro I don't know if anyone has told u this... This isn't about redpill or simp shit... I'll tell u this if dem like make dem ban me... Oga you're a very stupid man.. You get stretch mark for brain and your iq is extraordinarily low... So your useless girlfriend comes before ur father? If you don't withdraw money and get that man 1bag of rice, may ur children place their girlfriends before u too. Demented fool.
I wonder why I full grown man will commit such abomination, op get mind place his girlfriend equal with his P.man, the Chief

2 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Ginaz(f): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2022
you shouldn't have shared your dad's rice, i felt sad when he complained the rice in the village is filled with stones.

that is what he has been managing in the village all this while and you decided to give your gf half of the rice. don't your father deserved to eat and enjoy good rice without worrying about stones in his food?

you didn't do well bro. I'm a girl and I'm telling you how bad you have done. your gf is so greedy.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Brighton1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
MMS - Mugu Money Spender

Ur love no dey for her eyes, for her mind, you be Mugu money spender.

1 Like

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by spinna: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
You lock up for her. Come dey open mouth here..

Will she beat you if you ask her.. u never ready for marriage o

2 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by diogo23: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
Learn to show love to your partner this festive season without frowning your face. She's not a total stranger for crying out loud undecided, she's your girlfriend. If you have the 15k for her hair, biko help her.
These measurements are not complete but then you should've draw her attention to it, I'm sure she would have geniune reasons.

Is this nonsense you have to say on this criminal act of your gender ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by diogo23: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Goodvibes8:
Although, I already sent my father 50k for Christmas, so he called me on Monday complaining how bad village rice is, that the rice is always filled with stones. I told him not to worry that I will send him good rice.

So I contacted my girlfriend who's an expert in buying things in the market and we also live in the same city. She said I should go for long rice, that long rice is the best and it cost 46k a bag. I also needed Groundnut oil at home (10 litres) so I asked her how much and she said 12k. I sent my girlfriend 60k for the stuffs. She went to the market and bought it stuffs.

Out of good will I told her to take half bag of rice and oil to her parent, that I will be sending the other half to my father. She was really happy & grateful.

But I was so disappointed when I went to pick up the rice & oil. I may not know long or short rice but when I see half bag of rice, I would know. The rice wasn't up to half bag and the oil isn't up to 5 litres. I felt cheated and angry but I just lock up.

My girlfriend & l are spending the Christmas & new year together, she's coming over to my house on Saturday. So she called me this evening that she's going to the saloon tomorrow to make her hair that she need 15k.

I'm so pissed off. Is this greed or what? You cheated me and still asking me money for hair.
Run for your life, this is complete red flag
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by LOVEGINO(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pells1:
It's either your gf Is sweetplum, Virginprincess , Jennyclay or Shalommy undecided undecided
These girls are broke embarassed embarassed
Magnoliaa will never do this to me that's why I am still with her kiss kiss
u really sabi dis NL gold diggers AKA destiny killers.
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by askino(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
You DeY THERE DEY HaTE mE...when am making my money
https://easy-earn.org/603585782071
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pells1:
It's either your gf Is sweetplum, Virginprincess , Jennyclay or Shalommy undecided undecided
These girls are broke embarassed embarassed
Magnoliaa will never do this to me that's why I am still with her kiss kiss
Mumu mumu, that's why I dey call you mumu. Na your sisters dey scoop rice anyhow. See his sapa face

2 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by lajid: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

Genuine reasons you say?

What other reasons other than she cannot be trusted.

Why are you guys like this....

What will I not hear from this gender
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Marvellsmart(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
wiseone28:
Show us what you bought for your own parents or family?
Get off my mention, pig!
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Odebayo4010(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
I was depressed about your attitudes to your parents,why let her knows your plan to your parents,I was surprise we still have this kind of Man on Earth again

1 Like

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by wiseone28: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Marvellsmart:
Get off my mention, pig!

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by ceeceeuwa: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Goodvibes8:
Although, I already sent my father 50k for Christmas, so he called me on Monday complaining how bad village rice is, that the rice is always filled with stones. I told him not to worry that I will send him good rice.

So I contacted my girlfriend who's an expert in buying things in the market and we also live in the same city. She said I should go for long rice, that long rice is the best and it cost 46k a bag. I also needed Groundnut oil at home (10 litres) so I asked her how much and she said 12k. I sent my girlfriend 60k for the stuffs. She went to the market and bought it stuffs.

Out of good will I told her to take half bag of rice and oil to her parent, that I will be sending the other half to my father. She was really happy & grateful.

But I was so disappointed when I went to pick up the rice & oil. I may not know long or short rice but when I see half bag of rice, I would know. The rice wasn't up to half bag and the oil isn't up to 5 litres. I felt cheated and angry but I just lock up.

My girlfriend & l are spending the Christmas & new year together, she's coming over to my house on Saturday. So she called me this evening that she's going to the saloon tomorrow to make her hair that she need 15k.

I'm so pissed off. Is this greed or what? You cheated me and still asking me money for hair.
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Marvellsmart(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=119401556][/quote] hey piggy! Instead of blood, Foolishness and stupidity runs in ur veins... Not ur fault tho, imagine every beat of ur heart pumping stupidity... Lol... I've given u the attention you've been craving... Now crawl back to the sewage tank where u and ur frustrated generation belong.
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Marvellsmart(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
hey piggy! Instead of blood, Foolishness and stupidity runs in ur veins... Not ur fault tho, imagine every beat of ur heart pumping stupidity... Lol... I've given u the attention you've been craving... Now crawl back to the sewage tank where u and ur frustrated generation belong.
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by wiseone28: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Marvellsmart:
hey piggy! Instead of blood, Foolishness and stupidity runs in ur veins... Not ur fault tho, imagine every beat of ur heart pumping stupidity... Lol... I've given u the attention you've been craving... Now crawl back to the sewage tank where u and ur frustrated generation belong.
who is this idiot, do i know you or your parents?
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Marvellsmart(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
wiseone28:
who is this idiot, do i know you or your parents?
You can't reason better than a dead rat. And let this be the last time you'll ever mention me in ur entire miserable existence.
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by wiseone28: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Marvellsmart:
You can't reason better than a dead rat. And let this be the last time you'll ever mention me in ur entire miserable existence.
Scallywag

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Marvellsmart(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
wiseone28:
Scallywag
Discombobulated Non entity! Use that money and buy food and eat... Hunger is confusing ur sense of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22 Ways To Make A Girl Smile :) / Why Women Cheat / Lady Set To Wed In 8 Days Time Sleeps With Another Man(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.