Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. (6014 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by deyplay: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
no prob, give her half money for hair for Christmas. Call her attention to the bag of rice and oil. If she denied, don't complain. Let her come for Christmas with you. Buy everything you need for Christmas yourself. Give her half money for hair and insist on it that you don't have enough. If she refuses or get angry, don't be moved. Ensure that you correct or show your displeasure by denying her any requests she demand of you, or give her half.

If you overlook this behavior, it will become worse.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Solofresh2: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Learn to show love to your partner this festive season without frowning your face. She's not a total stranger for crying out loud undecided, she's your girlfriend. If you have the money, biko help her.
Those measurements aren't complete but then you should've draw her attention to it, I'm sure she would have geniune reasons.

Well, I must commend you for your good deeds.
This thing you typed is total nonsense!
You are talking out of context

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Highman56: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Learn to show love to your partner this festive season without frowning your face. She's not a total stranger for crying out loud undecided, she's your girlfriend. If you have the money, biko help her.
Those measurements aren't complete but then you should've draw her attention to it, I'm sure she would have geniune reasons.

selfish pipul will always support other selfish ones

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by 99thEnemy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by juniorstar(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
HydraFeeds:
Rice don go down sef ,people don Dey buy am 32 34k
Talk true...I wan buy 2 bags sef...give I to my mama and the other one to my inlaws
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by olaeffect(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hmmmm, well bag of rice is not by size but by wieght.
A full bag of rice is 50kg half bag is 25kg. Just get a scale and see.
And for the oil, a good 5 liter can will not be filled to the brim with 5 liter oil.

And finally, women will always cheat you in things like this grin that is just their nature.
Even if she is your wife, she will cook and eat 4 meat while cooking and still serve you with 2 meat, and serve herself only 1 meat while still hiding 2 extra under her food grin that is just a woman for you.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by HydraFeeds(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
juniorstar:

Talk true...I wan buy 2 bags sef...give I to my mama and the other one to my inlaws
nor be sey I Dey sell am na ,na my neighbor wey Dey sell market go market buy am for the price for sabo.
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Sucre6: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Edipet:
that is half bag, take it to balance to measure it, you will see 1 ± 25kg. But why not give your dad full bag of rice. Op don make woman equal to dad

That's quater bag of rice
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Edipet(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sucre6:

That's quater bag of rice
tell the op to go put in a balance, op go see nothing less than 24kg which is half

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nazgul: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Half bag of rice is 32 derica full bag is 64 derica. That bag there clearly isn't up to 32 derica. You've been cheated.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Sucre6: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Edipet:
tell the op to go put in a balance, op go see nothing less than 24kg which is half

Dude I bought half a bag of rice yesterdayand what I saw in this pics is half of mine

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Edipet(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sucre6:

Dude I bought half a bag of rice yesterdayand what I saw in this pics is half of mine
I no dey support the girl ooo,but the rice is half, share the pics let me see
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Sucre6: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Edipet:
I no dey support the girl ooo,but the rice is half, share the pics let me see

So make I leave where ever I am nkw, run go house remove the rice snap and upload grin

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

What's wrong with you women that speaking out the truth, and condemning wrong deed had become very difficult to pronounce, especially when it's carried out by folks like you?

My wife can't cheat my dad or family for her mum or family for whatever reason, not to talk of a girlfriend. This is where Simping and stupidity starts from. I won't take it, irrespective of how much is involved.

Life is all about seeing through one's self,,ok? Here you are asking him to forget, and that he should still do his girlfriend's bidding. Will you be happy if such a thing is done to your parents, especially if your brother happens to be the bread winner of your family?

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by ceeceeuwa: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Goodvibes8:
Although, I already sent my father 50k for Christmas, so he called me on Monday complaining how bad village rice is, that the rice is always filled with stones. I told him not to worry that I will send him good rice.

So I contacted my girlfriend who's an expert in buying things in the market and we also live in the same city. She said I should go for long rice, that long rice is the best and it cost 46k a bag. I also needed Groundnut oil at home (10 litres) so I asked her how much and she said 12k. I sent my girlfriend 60k for the stuffs. She went to the market and bought it stuffs.

Out of good will I told her to take half bag of rice and oil to her parent, that I will be sending the other half to my father. She was really happy & grateful.

But I was so disappointed when I went to pick up the rice & oil. I may not know long or short rice but when I see half bag of rice, I would know. The rice wasn't up to half bag and the oil isn't up to 5 litres. I felt cheated and angry but I just lock up.

My girlfriend & l are spending the Christmas & new year together, she's coming over to my house on Saturday. So she called me this evening that she's going to the saloon tomorrow to make her hair that she need 15k.

I'm so pissed off. Is this greed or what? You cheated me and still asking me money for hair.
These are red flags one should not overlook in a relationship. Put a stop to that nonsense and do it now. Show her your displeasure...tell her to sell the remaining part of the rice she took from your father's own to make her hair. Don't pick her calls afterwards. If you don't do this now,if you marry her,she will build a house under your nose without your knowledge. I am a woman and I hate what I don't like! Rubbish!

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by ceeceeuwa: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
olaeffect:
Hmmmm, well bag of rice is not by size but by wieght.
A full bag of rice is 50kg half bag is 25kg. Just get a scale and see.
And for the oil, a good 5 liter can will not be filled to the brim with 5 liter oil.

And finally, women will always cheat you in things like this grin that is just their nature.
Even if she is your wife, she will cook and eat 4 meat while cooking and still serve you with 2 meat, and serve herself only 1 meat while still hiding 2 extra under her food grin that is just a woman for you.
That is not the habit of women abeg! We should stop normalizing bad attitude.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by olaeffect(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

That is not the habit of women abeg! We should stop normalizing bad attitude.

Majority they say....
Also note that this did not start today and it cuts across all race grin

I was shocked when I saw a Chinese tictok video where a woman served her husband nuddles with 2 eggs and herself with only 1 egg, only for the husband to give her his and take hers and discovered she hid 3 extra eggs in her own nuddles, it was meant to be a joke, but it is a fun fact about women grin
A woman will ever always cheat you when it comes to sharing anything.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by omochelsea004(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bro, I myself also bought half bag of rice today,
I can tell you with full chest, that is half bag you have there sir, assuming I wasn't the one that went there myself I would have thought otherwise honestly, where I see the problem lies is that a bag of rice when still sealed & in lying position normally looks longer in length but thin, so immediately it is cut open it gives room for the rice to go down & become robust by the sides, thereby making it look as if it is not complete just as it is in the picture you posted, I don't know how to explain this well in written for you to really understand my point
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by adontcare(f): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Goodvibes8:
Although, I already sent my father 50k for Christmas, so he called me on Monday complaining how bad village rice is, that the rice is always filled with stones. I told him not to worry that I will send him good rice.

So I contacted my girlfriend who's an expert in buying things in the market and we also live in the same city. She said I should go for long rice, that long rice is the best and it cost 46k a bag. I also needed Groundnut oil at home (10 litres) so I asked her how much and she said 12k. I sent my girlfriend 60k for the stuffs. She went to the market and bought it stuffs.

Out of good will I told her to take half bag of rice and oil to her parent, that I will be sending the other half to my father. She was really happy & grateful.

But I was so disappointed when I went to pick up the rice & oil. I may not know long or short rice but when I see half bag of rice, I would know. The rice wasn't up to half bag and the oil isn't up to 5 litres. I felt cheated and angry but I just lock up.

My girlfriend & l are spending the Christmas & new year together, she's coming over to my house on Saturday. So she called me this evening that she's going to the saloon tomorrow to make her hair that she need 15k.

I'm so pissed off. Is this greed or what? You cheated me and still asking me money for hair.
that's 3 custard of rice not 6 custard. And that oil is 5 litrs not 10 litr. She is not honest
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Streetmovement(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Looking at that bag of rice, your girlfriend na smooth criminal grin

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by olaeffect(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Edipet:

Simple, I wonder why some people are just arguing for no reason.
Rice is not by size but by weight.
I am a poultry farmer and similar thing has happened to me many times when you buy half bag of feed, I had to buy a scale to put my conscience at rest.
Because anytime you get a half bag of feed and it was not shared in your presence, it will always look like you have been cheated.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by omochelsea004(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
adontcare:
that's 3 custard of rice not 6 custard. And that oil is 5 litrs not 10 litr. She is not honest
did you miss the part where OP said he told his babe to share the 10 litres oil into 2, one for his Dad & the other one for that lady's mama?
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by omochelsea004(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
olaeffect:

Simple, I wonder why some people are just arguing for no reason.
Rice is not by size but by weight.
I am a poultry farmer and similar thing has happened to me many times when you buy half bag of feed, I had to buy a scale to put my conscience at rest.
Because anytime you get a half bag of feed and it was not shared in your presence, it will always look like you have been cheated.
exactly my point sir... God bless you, you are talking from experience

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by olaeffect(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
omochelsea004:
did you miss the part where OP said he told his babe to share the 10 litres oil into 2, one for his Dad & the other one for that lady's mama?

Thank you for actually confirming the fact that the girl might be innocent of the allegations, because actually the oil is suppose to be 5litrs and not 10litrs.
Op bought 10ltrs oil and asked her to share it into 2 (5ltrs for her parent and 5ltrs for his)
And I put it to you that op should put the rice on a scale and see, before accusing the lady of something she might not have done.

Oil case settled
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Microwhy: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Fvck your comment..
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Marvellsmart(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bro I don't know if anyone has told u this... This isn't about redpill or simp shit... I'll tell u this if dem like make dem ban me... Oga you're a very stupid man.. You get stretch mark for brain and your iq is extraordinarily low... So your useless girlfriend comes before ur father? If you don't withdraw money and get that man 1bag of rice, may ur children place their girlfriends before u too. Demented fool.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Dshocker(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lakaka

Wetin be this, wetin be this..... Jesus, Jesus, bloooood of Jesus.

Shey my eyes dey pain me, abi na wetin be this?

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Dshocker(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
HydraFeeds:
nor be sey I Dey sell am na ,na my neighbor wey Dey sell market go market buy am for the price for sabo.

Low quality rice, that usually gums together like eba.....lakaka grin
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by dominique(f): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Why can't you open your mouth and voice your displeasure? Continue to lock up and she will continue to take advantage of you. Dishonesty and greed are huge deal breakers in a relationship, how long do you intend to condone it?

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by HydraFeeds(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dshocker:

Low quality rice, that usually gums together like eba.....lakaka grin

You’re funny ,na there I Dey buy my rice ,na quality foreign rice she Dey sell
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Dshocker(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
HydraFeeds:

You’re funny ,na there I Dey buy my rice ,na quality foreign rice she Dey sell

No quality rice is sold below 45k

Try and get a high quality rice and see the difference with what you bought.
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by GoodCane: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Check the comments , with the way those girls in the comments were laughing at you you'll know you're a Mumu man.

Entitlement Mentality kee that Olosho there you call ur gf. Why performing an husband duty when she's not yet married to you? What kind of simp are you? What is wrong with you men? Oga your kinds are the reasons why these Nigerian ladies are all entitled to a man's money. U see why those girls in the comments were all laughing and mocking you in disguise?

Bros, I'll urge you to quickly transfer 200k to her so she can use it to make her hair, since sense and wisdom is far from you.

I Met My Wife On Nairalist / CONFUSED! Should I Leave The Room For Them To Make Love? / A Lady's Phone Inbox Vs A Guy's Phone Inbox

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68