Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. (6015 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by wiseone28: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Marvellsmart:
Discombobulated Non entity! Use that money and buy food and eat... Hunger is confusing ur sense of reasoning.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Marvellsmart(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
hey piggy! Instead of blood, Foolishness and stupidity runs in ur veins... Not ur fault tho, imagine every beat of ur heart pumping stupidity... Lol... I've given u the attention you've been craving... Now crawl back to the sewage tank where u and ur frustrated generation belong.
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by okoloto: 4:19am On Dec 27, 2022
You are a big fool. The rice you suppose give to your dad, you shared to an ungrateful greedy girl that doesn't care an inch about you. For her you are the maga. How sure are you that the rice was not sent to her real boyfriend. Mumu

Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? / Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? / Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest.