Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. (6018 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by GoodCane: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
dominique:
Why can't you open your mouth and voice your displeasure? Continue to lock up and she will continue to take advantage of you. Dishonesty and greed are huge deal breakers in a relationship, how long do you intend to condone it?

How can a simp Open his mouth and voice his displeasure? Goodvibes8 , a SIMP dares not do such so he doesn't end up getting his gf angry whereby losing her like the simpleton he is. You see why we Redpillers gets angry with these simp men?

Dominique don't waste your time advising this SIMP man, leave him let him continue simping.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by ceeceeuwa: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Goodvibes8:
Although, I already sent my father 50k for Christmas, so he called me on Monday complaining how bad village rice is, that the rice is always filled with stones. I told him not to worry that I will send him good rice.

So I contacted my girlfriend who's an expert in buying things in the market and we also live in the same city. She said I should go for long rice, that long rice is the best and it cost 46k a bag. I also needed Groundnut oil at home (10 litres) so I asked her how much and she said 12k. I sent my girlfriend 60k for the stuffs. She went to the market and bought it stuffs.

Out of good will I told her to take half bag of rice and oil to her parent, that I will be sending the other half to my father. She was really happy & grateful.

But I was so disappointed when I went to pick up the rice & oil. I may not know long or short rice but when I see half bag of rice, I would know. The rice wasn't up to half bag and the oil isn't up to 5 litres. I felt cheated and angry but I just lock up.

My girlfriend & l are spending the Christmas & new year together, she's coming over to my house on Saturday. So she called me this evening that she's going to the saloon tomorrow to make her hair that she need 15k.

I'm so pissed off. Is this greed or what? You cheated me and still asking me money for hair.
To put your mind at ease before you confront her, get a derica and measure it. A full bag is 64 derica,half bag is 32 derica.
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by GoodCane: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Learn to show love to your partner this festive season without frowning your face. She's not a total stranger for crying out loud undecided, she's your girlfriend. If you have the 15k for her hair, biko help her.
These measurements are not complete but then you should've draw her attention to it, I'm sure she would have geniune reasons.

Well, I must commend you for your good deeds.

Poverty has dealt with you and your family no be small.

Have you gotten a Job now? If no, you should get a job and work and be useful to yourself and family. Stop being a liability and a parasite. No man is responsible for taking care of you except your father. Stop depending on men for survival. Get a job and work and stop being a leech
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Jennyclay(f): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Poverty has dealt with you and your family no be small.

Have you gotten a Job now? If no, you should get a job and work and be useful to yourself and family. Stop being a liability and a parasite. No man is responsible for taking care of you except your father. Stop depending on men for survival. Get a job and work and stop being a leech
I can see you have multiple monikers but I promise to make sure the moderators ban all your monikers. Nonsense!

Poverty stricken good for nothing broke men everywhere! Shior!
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by GoodCane: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can see you have multiple monikers but I promise to make sure the moderators ban all your monikers. Nonsense!

Poverty stricken good for nothing broke men everywhere! Shior!

Poverty has really dealt with you and your family no be small. If not, you wouldn't have continue displaying your entitlement mentality everywhere!

Have you gotten a Job now or you're still depending on men for survival?

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Jennyclay(f): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Poverty has really dealt with you and your family no be small. If not, you wouldn't have continue displaying your entitlement mentality everywhere!

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44. Rule no 18.

This boy keep spamming and quoting me on every thread. Repeating same content over and over again. Kindly put him where he belongs.
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Pickmycall: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Goodvibes8:
Although, I already sent my father 50k for Christmas, so he called me on Monday complaining how bad village rice is, that the rice is always filled with stones. I told him not to worry that I will send him good rice.

So I contacted my girlfriend who's an expert in buying things in the market and we also live in the same city. She said I should go for long rice, that long rice is the best and it cost 46k a bag. I also needed Groundnut oil at home (10 litres) so I asked her how much and she said 12k. I sent my girlfriend 60k for the stuffs. She went to the market and bought it stuffs.

Out of good will I told her to take half bag of rice and oil to her parent, that I will be sending the other half to my father. She was really happy & grateful.

But I was so disappointed when I went to pick up the rice & oil. I may not know long or short rice but when I see half bag of rice, I would know. The rice wasn't up to half bag and the oil isn't up to 5 litres. I felt cheated and angry but I just lock up.

My girlfriend & l are spending the Christmas & new year together, she's coming over to my house on Saturday. So she called me this evening that she's going to the saloon tomorrow to make her hair that she need 15k.

I'm so pissed off. Is this greed or what? You cheated me and still asking me money for hair.
You be mugu.I hope say you don build house for village

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Pickmycall: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Take the rice to where they refill gas and beg the gas attendant to let you use his scale to know the weight of the rice.I don't think it is up to a quarter sef.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Pickmycall: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
HydraFeeds:
Rice don go down sef ,people don Dey buy am 32 34k
Buhari met it at #10k.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by womenareapezz: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Goodvibes8:

I know of 5 dumbest people in the world and op is number 4 of them undecided

Get sense get sense you no won get! Dey trade your sense for vagina undecided
black vagina for that matter! angry

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by GoodCane: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

This boy keep spamming and quoting me on every thread. Repeating same content over and over again. Kindly put him where he belongs.

We don't give rooms for entitlement mentality here on nairaland. Get a job and work and be useful to yourself and family. Stop depending on men for survival. We say NO to entitlement mentality! Get a job and work!!! Do you still depend on men for survival?
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by VinnyBaba: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Marvellsmart:
Bro I don't know if anyone has told u this... This isn't about redpill or simp shit... I'll tell u this if dem like make dem ban me... Oga you're a very stupid man.. You get stretch mark for brain and your iq is extraordinarily low... So your useless girlfriend comes before ur father? If you don't withdraw money and get that man 1bag of rice, may ur children place their girlfriends before u too. Demented fool.

I can feel ur Anger, Man.

The OP is so Silly and a very Weak, Spineless Mofo.. undecided

How will Sb buy Gifts for his/her Parents and SUDDENLY share into 2 to give to a Partner? sad

This is the Height of Senselessness, really!

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by traihit: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Why are you angry?

She has no responsibility over you. You're the one with responsibility over her. Someone that's not your wife and you relate with her like you're married?

You think she esteems you as you esteem her? Even married women dey misbehave not to talk of all these girls with partners everywhere.

You have money to spend na. If you think you're cheated, spend Christmas alone in your house.

It's difficult to trust a lawfully wedded wife and you carry a girlfriend for head. You think she loves you?

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Learn to show love to your partner this festive season without frowning your face. She's not a total stranger for crying out loud undecided, she's your girlfriend. If you have the 15k for her hair, biko help her.
These measurements are not complete but then you should've draw her attention to it, I'm sure she would have geniune reasons.

Obi tara gi mmiri.... you want him to give her 15k on top what she has done?

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Between Mumu, Mugu and Maga, choose one?? angry

Konji will soon send you back to village, Simple Ode.
Imagine dividing the rice you bought for your parents that trained you just because of pussy that you're not the only one swimming it.. Sense is very far from you, I pity ur parents in the village. shocked

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by adontcare(f): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
omochelsea004:
did you miss the part where OP said he told his babe to share the 10 litres oil into 2, one for his Dad & the other one for that lady's mama?
I missed that part.
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by wiseone28: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Marvellsmart:
Bro I don't know if anyone has told u this... This isn't about redpill or simp shit... I'll tell u this if dem like make dem ban me... Oga you're a very stupid man.. You get stretch mark for brain and your iq is extraordinarily low... So your useless girlfriend comes before ur father? If you don't withdraw money and get that man 1bag of rice, may ur children place their girlfriends before u too. Demented fool.
Show us what you bought for your own parents or family?

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

You must be very silly.

What sort of genuine reason for that nonsense?

The girl is a greedy thief.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
I'm just laughing over here goodvibes8 that thing I'm looking at is not half bag of rice . u f-up you're suppose to split it yourself .. Any opportunity Nigerian girl have like this is too milk someone dry she didn't even think about your own family, what matter most to her is her own family. And something is telling me you will still give her the money to plait her hair chai this op dey suffer . grin

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
omochelsea004:
Bro, I myself also bought half bag of rice today,
I can tell you with full chest, that is half bag you have there sir, assuming I wasn't the one that went there myself I would have thought otherwise honestly, where I see the problem lies is that a bag of rice when still sealed & in lying position normally looks longer in length but thin, so immediately it is cut open it gives room for the rice to go down & become robust by the sides, thereby making it look as if it is not complete just as it is in the picture you posted, I don't know how to explain this well in written for you to really understand my point

That thing isn't upto half bag.

Are you the only one buying rice?

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
olaeffect:

Simple, I wonder why some people are just arguing for no reason.
Rice is not by size but by weight.
I am a poultry farmer and similar thing has happened to me many times when you buy half bag of feed, I had to buy a scale to put my conscience at rest.
Because anytime you get a half bag of feed and it was not shared in your presence, it will always look like you have been cheated.

There is no science or scale that will make that rice up there half bag

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by purehustle101(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2022
Op should have bought 25kg rice for his dad .. giving your family these is unacceptable.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 23, 2022
brain54:
Your babe just Dey look you like maga o!

Take heart bro.
If to say this op na client he go maga like . grin see how the babe run am street and she still wan collect 15k join .

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by brain54(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Niftkid:

If to say this op na client he go maga like . grin see how the babe run am street and she still wan collect 15k join .
She go collect the 15k.

She go still collect after that one. Some maga sha…

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 23, 2022
brain54:

She go collect the 15k.

She go still collect after that one. Some maga sha…
In parties too na dem go keep meat omo he get how God take create these girls o.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by nnamdi640: 12:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Why won't you be cheated, things you can buy for yourself without calling her. You wanted to show your kindness and you got what you deserve. Our people always say"experience is the best teacher" next time you will do it in your own way. Where you spoilt everything, is you telling her to share everything into two, you would have gone for sealed half bag of rice same with the groundnut oil. I know you wanted to bear Mr nice guy, please next time enter market and leave all these girls bearing I nova chop alone.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by olaeffect(m): 2:30am On Dec 23, 2022
LagosInter:

There is no science or scale that will make that rice up there half bag

At least it will make him know how well he has been cheated instead of just relying on sentiments.
Notice how most people are also saying that oil is not up to 10ltrs missing the point that the op actually paid for 10ltrs oil and asked to be shared into 2 (making 5ltrs each).

If someone is not use to buying full bag of rice, you will even suspect that I full bag is not even up to a full bag if you open it and pure it into another bag. This simple trick is even use to confuse security agents when smuggling rice grin
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by eteebanky1: 2:51am On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:

See dem simpletons

Na girls you dy quote upanda, I just tire for this simps mehn, roll with your fellow men....not just quoting different girls upanda
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by eteebanky1: 3:01am On Dec 23, 2022
Op, be a Man...... You should have confront your GF immediately you realized she cheated you

What you just did, your father won't be happy with you at all

Because of pussy wey no even be virgin, nawa for you o

I implore you to storm the market and buy a new bag of rice for your father, my one cent...... Yes! Your father deserves it

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Doyou2019: 3:01am On Dec 23, 2022
traihit:
Why are you angry?

She has no responsibility over you. You're the one with responsibility over her. Someone that's not your wife and you relate with her like you're married?

You think she esteems you as you esteem her? Even married women dey misbehave not to talk of all these girls with partners everywhere.

You have money to spend na. If you think you're cheated, spend Christmas alone in your house.

It's difficult to trust a lawfully wedded wife and you carry a girlfriend for head. You think she loves you?

I'm very surprised that the OP is doing all these for a girl he's not married to?
I'm sure he gives her monthly allowances too. You just never know with young men these days.

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Keji1012(m): 3:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

Your brain is malfunctioning. Your fellow daughter of Lucifer did something wrong and u are still advising the guy to give her 15k?…. All these sex objects sha

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by JustPowerApps(m): 3:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Your girlfriend is a proud swindler. That rice there is quarter not half a bag, the oil too is 4kg not 5. For her to do that, I am sure she didn't even buy the one you said she should give her parents.

Ask her what she used the money you gave her for, she is your girlfriend and transparency is essential before you dive deeper, nobody should marry a petty thief like that. She is classless

NB Don't under any circumstance give her the 15k

Why Do 40 Years Old Man Can Marry 20 Years Old Woman While 40 Year Old Woman Cannot Marry 20 Years O / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC / Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73