Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria (31161 Views)

Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m / Tuition Fees Of Public Universities In Nigeria / Fec Approves Five New Privately Owned Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria by aloyemeka1: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2011
Musiwa, where are you. I need more clarification grin grin grin grin grin
Re: School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria by darilldrem: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2011
I have attended a private university and i can say that most of the things promised are not delivered or in fact none of the promises were delivered during my time in a private school. my advice is after high school do a good research about
<a href="http://universitiesofnigeria.com">universities in nigeria</a>
and then apply a federal school. I will also advice you to ask some students already in the school before deciding to attend any private or state university in nigeria.
Re: School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria by darilldrem: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2011
i meant visit http://universitiesofnigeria.com to do university research before deciding to attend any university in nigeria
Re: School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria by kodewrita(m): 1:14am On Sep 08, 2011
^^^Did you finish or did you get kicked out? undecided
Re: School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria by philip0906(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2011
whoever started this thread needs his head to be checked. . . undecided
Re: School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria by darilldrem: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2011
i transferred abroad to study aeronautics engineering.
Re: School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria by beey2(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2011
If churches hv taken over the responsibilities of our government then we as a people hv to have a rethink of people we vote in future to govern us. It will be an understatement that our standard of education has fallen but I blive if we start putting the round pegs in the round holes things could be better. just my piece of mind,
Re: School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria by ENEONWO(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2012
Those are the Universities built with public funds, by organisations that should be doing charity works with tithe monies. The church managements afterall, turn them to money-goring institutions, feeding fat from the poor miracle-seeking pilgrims. How many of the indigent church-men who contributed to building those universities can afford sending their children to the schools? They are now for the rich who never contributed anything because they dont go seeking for miracles! Why on earth shouldnt church leaders be socially responsible? Why bite the fingers that feed you by turning the schools to private business enterprises?
Re: School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria by Johnikowyi: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Fools why not muslim universities and their school fees....cu has been d best private university in nigeria and africa
Re: School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria by roland2rule(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Johnikowyi: Fools why not muslim universities and their school fees....cu has been d best private university in nigeria and africa

Were u forced to comment... Who is the fool here, U that called pple fool or they that u called fool, dis is how a mad man speaks....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register / Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / Adaeze: UNIPORT Student Found Dead In Her Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.