Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider (35465 Views)

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Obaaderemi2: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
The OP is a liar. Nairaland has become a site where people open all manners of nonsensical threads just to see likes and mentions.
Immediately I saw him say he saved little money from his work to buy the three wheeler I knew he was lying. They just want to bash girls anyhow these days.
Below is his thread where he claimed to be a student as at November 2022, barely 2 months ago. Weyrey.
https://www.nairaland.com/7442612/aunty-sent-me-packing

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nyascobar1414: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Preshieben:
nobody fvcked me and moved on.. if you're talking about my previous thread,
Go and read it well...
Women aren't meant to suffer.

Lol, women are not meant to suffer?
They are meant to enjoy baa..

They should work for the enjoyment naa..

Men are the problem shaa, you wouldn't have said that shii

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by leokid866: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Preshieben:
you're not getting my point

In that same bible, there's no where it is written that a woman has to suffer with the man
got you, so make everybody suffer their suffer for their own lane?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Thermodynamics(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided. You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o!

You when de talk, you de forbid to buy motto ?
Can you even afford Okada ?

All these jobless women when nor get reach 2k for account go de find motto when them wan seat down, your job na to de beg men money for WhatsApp and Facebook.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Thermodynamics(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jeon:

you never disappoint.

Simp, stop supporting rubbish
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by diogo23: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
NeoMatr:
I pity your kind

Everything is not about money

If u continue in this route(of loving money), u will end up lonely
Stop quoting that idiot, she's into hook up
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Lol, women are not meant to suffer?
They are meant to enjoy baa..

They should work for the enjoyment naa..

Men are the problem shaa, you wouldn't have said that shii
I'm not trying to be biblical, but when God cursed Eve, did he say she was going to toil and suffer?
It was Adam which is a man
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nyascobar1414: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Preshieben:
I'm not trying to be biblical, but when God cursed Eve, did he say she was going to toil and suffer?
It was Adam which is a man

men are evolving, they suffer and enjoy alone or with their kids, women will also suffer and enjoy alone or with their kids..
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by vetrovialMan(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided. You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o!

grin Association of daughters of jezebel
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Susily(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Preshieben:
nobody fvcked me and moved on.. if you're talking about my previous thread,
Go and read it well...
Women aren't meant to suffer.

So it's men that are meant to suffer??
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nazgul: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction. I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me. I have moved on.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
That was very myopic of her.

That Keke can comfortably fetch you 5k-8k profit per day, depending on the route you ply and how hardworking you are.

Anyways, I would advice you to focus on your Hussle and forget about her and other women for now...

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Godsonkemz(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction. I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me. I have moved on.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

You are a man for taking such bold decision and I commend you for this. Let her go because she's not meant for you. Sometimes I wonder why our ladies are shallow minded. Didn't she know that it's now that you have your financial freedom unlike when you were working under someone for a job that can be taken from you any time but now you own your means of income.
Focus on the hustle and forget about who leaves but focus on who stays with you.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Waffarianman(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2023
Karen2024:
She doesn't love you and It's good that you know it now. A lady that love her man will stand by him, support him help him even if he's a shit packer. That was how I supported my boyfriend when he was a toilet drainer.

Karen you wey I know go support toilet drainer boyfriend D's Ur lies try dey mix am with lil potash so that E go dey tasteless 4 mouth grin shocked
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by April396949: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time. It can be incredibly difficult when a relationship ends, especially if the reason seems unexpected or doesn't align with your own goals. Remember that everyone has their own priorities and preferences, and sometimes relationships don't work out due to incompatible paths or changes in circumstances. Take this as an opportunity to focus on yourself and your own aspirations. Surround yourself with supportive friends and family who truly value and appreciate you for who you are. It's important to find someone who accepts and supports your choices and ambitions. Stay positive and keep moving forward!

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2023
Moh247:
Her loss

It's your personal Keke, and not on hire purchase

This means you make atleast 5k daily after feeding and other expenses

Depending on where you run it, it’s super profitable (eg Warri)
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by olisaEze(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2023
What was your job role at the company?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by deltateam: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.

That's women for you. Societal standing dey pay bills?

What does she do herself?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2023
Post made in January

Which mumu mod moved this to FP?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Mdtoba(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!
razor mouth
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Glassysea(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2023
Let the person be you both cannot be together tomorrow is better than today, you will get a better person. Don't mind that soul is not for you. Move abeg
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Olu1000: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2023
Moh247:
Her loss

It’s not “her loss” but good riddance.Keke driving is a dignified job.There is nothing wrong with it.Her actions shows she can’t be trusted when things are down.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by hush15: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!

Hear yourself, do you know whether the savings could afford a car as at the time?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Allisgud: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2023
If u are focus u may likely buy another Keke in a year time,she Will regret living u
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by tomzyELNINO: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2023
Very soon, you will make so much money to buy more keke and give out to people to drive and return with your commission, while you will be chilling all day. Welldone.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by EconomistXplain: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2023
Karen2024:
She doesn't love you and It's good that you know it now. A lady that love her man will stand by him, support him help him even if he's a shit packer. That was how I supported my boyfriend when he was a toilet drainer.

abeg calm.down karen....see her mouth like sh doesn't love u...u will do exactly the same thing...i took serious time to study women and discovered that graduate working women especially marry class and not the man...

they care more about what ppl will say your hsuband does..they love fake men...if u like act more than romeo in romeao and juliet, they will always choose class over love for someone who genuinely loves them a the lower class

so stop acting like u are different!

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Olu1000: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2023
Moh247:
Her loss

It’s not “her loss” but good riddance.Keke driving is a dignified job.There is nothing wrong with it.Her actions shows she can’t be trusted when things are down.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Shantyken(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.

Ur last sentence gives me joy, I swear.
My woman even said I should learn how ride Keke then buy one for evening hustling wen am back from cooperate work or any day I didn't go to work. Of a truth am learning it now

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by MrColdsweat: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2023
People saying she will regret obviously think karma is their village uncle. Nobody go regret shishi.

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Jswag621(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

Use 30mins to fear woman abeg,🤗🤗
I have moved on.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!

70yr old 'winch' of a woman! grin
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Dotmanq: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2023
Maybe she would have been comfortable staying idle at home demanding money from friends and family.
Just like you wrote.
Just move on.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by freemanq(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2023
She should go and marry her father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met