Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk - Islam for Muslims (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (164874 Views)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by AbdH: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Interesting.....MSMS.
Following!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by nikola(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2014
Assalamu alaikum. Sincerely hope this thread isn't dead?
Jummah Mubaraq
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by AbdH: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2014
nikola: Assalamu alaikum. Sincerely hope this thread isn't dead?
Jummah Mubaraq

It was in a coma. Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2014
AbdH:

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2014
AbdH:

needs resuscitation

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by AbdH: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2014
joker5180: needs resuscitation

Yes...yes.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 6:08am On Sep 14, 2014
Where are you Mac,1gig,tbaba1234,Sissie, yeyenatu et cetera...you are needed here...the thread needs to be revived asap!! :oabi we're all married ni? grin
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2014
baba11: Where are you Mac,1gig,tbaba1234,Sissie, yeyenatu et cetera...you are needed here...the thread needs to be revived asap!! :oabi we're all married ni? grin

I am not married yet but you guys can discuss amongst yourselves. This thread does not belong to anyone or group.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
maclatunji:

I am not married yet but you guys can discuss amongst yourselves. This thread does not belong to anyone or group.
alright
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Sissie(f): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2014
baba11: Where are you Mac,1gig,tbaba1234,Sissie, yeyenatu et cetera...you are needed here...the thread needs to be revived asap!! :oabi we're all married ni? grin

. Still single, revive the thread and we will join you.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wizeboy:

Looking for people to volunteer for Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) will be on a long thing, I know nobody will show interest or volunteer because showing intention on volunteering service is not really in our culture, unless people are called to it.

Kindly include yourself as a volunteer and mention some other names you know can also serve in the Committee, i suggest you include the names like tbaba1234, sissie, busar, baba11, kokozain (married man experience) among other who you know can do the job. Is not compulsory that every members of the Committee must be in Nigeria or Lagos, the world is now a global village where many things can be done online. This Committee can always do their meeting on whatsapp by creating a group chat, they will just schedule weekend or any time convenience for them in order to be meeting on the whatsapp group chat to discuss and moreso, the people you want to hook up might not be in Lagos and we can't tell them to be coming to Lagos in case both of them are outside Lagos, the best thing to do is to invite them one by one on whatsapp for questioning and to know their intention.

Both people that want to be hook together will be invited to whatsapp group chat one after the other, once the committee is through with one person, he will be deleted from the group chat (in order not to read what the other person will say or what question will be ask from other person) and other partner can be added to the whatsapp group chat to ask some questions too before they can be hook together... The Committee can also be following the relationship keenly by inviting them to whatsapp once in a while to know how they are coping and if there is no bad intention and if none of them has not shown any intention any act of Sinah, this can go on till about 6 months when they will plan how to wed.

I am sure that their will be little or nobody that will be accessing Nairaland with his/her phone without having access to whatsapp too, so this will make the work very easy and less time consuming for both the committee and people that want to be hook, as this will surely eliminate any time schedule or venue to meet people and will give the programme a very good expansion in order to hook people no matter their location.

Maa Salam
I'm not here to start anything afresh rather i intend to start from where we left it..If we are shying away from this due to the faceless nature of this forum,i bet you,we're making a great mistake..there's no compulsion and i believe everyone is an adult here..so far so good,we intended to set up a committee to look into all these altogether and make sure that islamic principles are strictly adhered to#no dating..i have signified my own intention likewise Maclatunji.We need others to do these as two trees can't make a forest..Let's believe,it can be done,if Allah wishes!!!!!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sissie:

. Still single, revive the thread and we will join you.
Okay..are you ready to be member of committee to be set up?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
I am just ridiculously busy these days and poor Internet connection is not helping issues. Hopefully in the not-too-distant future, we can look at this idea in detail. Like I wrote earlier, we need more volunteers to help out with the idea of Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS).
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Sissie(f): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
baba11: Okay..are you ready to be member of committee to be set up?

Alright not a bad idea.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sissie:

Alright not a bad idea.

So, we will count you as a volunteer, others are welcome.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
We have the ffg as members,others are dearly welcome: Maclatunji baba11 Sissie... Kindly signify,pls!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2014
What exactly does volunteering entail?
It isn't all clear to me.
If it involves swag? Then I'm in.

YYN

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2014
..We are on the verge of forming a committee to look into the possibilities of Muslims brothers and sisters hooking up each other through this platform..so far,we've got three volunteers:two brothers and a sister..If you are interested,you need to signify so that you'll be added to it...
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
yeyenatu: What exactly does volunteering entail?
It isn't all clear to me.
If it involves swag? Then I'm in.

YYN

Shaking me head. What is your definition of 'swag' biko? Basically, we need people to sort out data, monitor the thread that would be created for this service, discuss and advise on matches between singles and do administrative work such as sending mails, noting responses, checking-on would-be matches, generating reports from feedback and liaising with our yet-to-be appointed advisers etc.

If this idea is going to succeed, it would be a lot of work. The least any volunteer can do is report inappropriate posts on the MSMS thread we would create.

Thank you.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by nikola(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Volunteers? What is expected from a volunteer? I would be interested. Assalamu alaikum.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
^Read the post above yours.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by nikola(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ok, I am in insha Allah. May Allah make it easy for us all and perfect our individual and collective intentions. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Amin..now,we have four volunteers:three brothers and a sister..anybody else??
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by AbdH: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Who else? Come on people!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
AbdH: Who else? Come on people!
you should be one of them nah!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by AbdH: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
joker5180: you should be one of them nah!

grin grin grin

You too.

I'm in @Maclatunji. So how many more to go now?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 12:53am On Sep 18, 2014
AbdH:

grin grin grin

You too.

6 volunteers are good to start with, if others still want to join, they are welcome.

The next phase is to identify respectable individuals from amongst us to serve as advisers on this project. I have a few names in mind and hopefully will contact them soon.

In the meantime, are there any Muslim Nairalanders male/female especially married ones that you guys feel could add value to this project as advisers and e-chaperones (for lack of a better description)?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by AbdH: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2014
^^^ I believe penmight and Jarus are married so they fall into that category.

Jokers5180 too
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2014
Oik. I'm in.
Don't let your head fall o. grin
maclatunji:

Shaking me head. What is your definition of 'swag' biko? Basically, we need people to sort out data, monitor the thread that would be created for this service, discuss and advise on matches between singles and do administrative work such as sending mails, noting responses, checking-on would-be matches, generating reports from feedback and liaising with our yet-to-be appointed advisers etc.

If this idea is going to succeed, it would be a lot of work. The least any volunteer can do is report inappropriate posts on the MSMS thread we would create.

Thank you.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2014
yeyenatu: Oik. I'm in.
Don't let your head fall o. grin

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2014
AbdH:

grin grin grin

You too.

the thread is for 'singles', am taken though still have 3 unoccupied electrons.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by AbdH: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2014
joker5180:
the thread is for 'singles', am taken though still have 3 unoccupied electrons.

Hmm... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (223) (Reply)

Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy / Islamic Names And Their Meanings / The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.