Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk - Islam for Muslims (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (165782 Views)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 12:52am On Sep 26, 2014
^^^°°………From the sayings of wizeboy,simbiatadesomi,jokers5180 etc,it was not clear if they wanted to be a volunteer or not...so because of this,I left them out..
Our volunteers so far are the following brothers and sisters respectively:
Maclatunji
Baba11
Sissie
Nikola
AbdH
Yeyenatu
Kokozain

So if we have anyone who I missed out,he/she notifies me..and I will put it here without any hassle shocked cool
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
baba11: ^^^°°………From the sayings of wizeboy,simbiatadesomi,jokers5180 etc,it was not clear if they wanted to be a volunteer or not...so because of this,I left them out..
Maclatunji
Baba11
Sissie
Nikola
AbdH
Yeyenatu
Kokozain

So if we have anyone who I missed out,he/she notifies me..and I will put it here without any hassle shocked cool

I can confirm that Wizeboy is in. Thank you for this, it is much appreciated.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2014
^^^°°………From the sayings of simbiatadesomi,jokers5180 etc,it was not clear if they wanted to be a volunteer or not...so because of this,I left them out..
Maclatunji
Baba11
Sissie
Nikola
AbdH
Yeyenatu
Kokozain
Wizeboy

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Wizeboy(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Nairaland MSMS Whatsapp Group has been created. Maclatunji and kokozain have been added.

The following members should send their phone number connected with whatsapp to nairalandmuslim@gmail.com, stating their moniker with subject: MSMS Whatsapp Group:
Baba11
Sissie
Nikola
AbdH
Yeyenatu

Maa Salam
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Assalam can I also join the whatsapp group
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Wizeboy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
MuhdG: Assalam can I also join the whatsapp group

Click on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1913456/nairaland-muslim-forum-whatsapp-group and drop your number for the Nairaland Muslim Forum Whatsapp Group.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wizeboy: Nairaland MSMS Whatsapp Group has been created. Maclatunji and kokozain have been added.

The following members should send their phone number connected with whatsapp to nairalandmuslim@gmail.com, stating their moniker with subject: MSMS Whatsapp Group:
Baba11
Sissie
Nikola
AbdH
Yeyenatu

Maa Salam

Ladies and gentlemen listed in the post, kindly send your phone numbers to Wizeboy as he has requested. He is our Head of Administration for MSMS. We need to start deliberating on MSMS from idea to reality.

@All, we will give you regular updates on progress being made, some of you may also be contacted privately for different reasons. We will identify and reach out to respected members as well to help us out. We hope you will oblige us when we do.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wizeboy:

Click on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1913456/nairaland-muslim-forum-whatsapp-group and drop your number for the Nairaland Muslim Forum Whatsapp Group.
Jazakallah khair

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wizeboy: Nairaland MSMS Whatsapp Group has been created. Maclatunji and kokozain have been added.

Baba11
Sissie
Nikola
AbdH
Yeyenatu

Maa Salam
sent
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by PassingShot(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2014
If there is any way I can be of help I'm willing to. The challenge is that I'm not based in Nigeria though I've been married for more than thirteen years. Alhamdulillah for what He's done in my life so far.

BTW, is there any program planned for the Nairaland Muslims for Eid l Adha? I would like to know since I will be in Naija during this period.

Ma Salam.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2014
PassingShot: If there is any way I can be of help I'm willing to. The challenge is that I'm not based in Nigeria though I've been married for more than thirteen years. Alhamdulillah for what He's done in my life so far.

BTW, is there any program planned for the Nairaland Muslims for Eid l Adha? I would like to know since I will be in Naija during this period.

Ma Salam.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
PassingShot: If there is any way I can be of help I'm willing to. The challenge is that I'm not based in Nigeria though I've been married for more than thirteen years. Alhamdulillah for what He's done in my life so far.

Ma Salam.

Wow bro. If you could spare your time, we would be grateful. We have no programme for Eid ul Adha O, but enjoy it with your contacts in real life. That should be just as cool I imagine.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by PassingShot(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
maclatunji:

Wow bro. If you could spare your time, we would be grateful. We have no programme for Eid ul Adha O, but enjoy it with your contacts in real life. That should be just as cool I imagine.

If you let me know in what ways you'd want me to be of help, that'll be fine.
For future, we could organize something for Ileya just as you guys do for Ramadan.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by thirty(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Including a single not evn a divorcy to SMSM committee with what experience. You can only give what you have. To me, I prefer introducing who i know to a friend rather than MM.
my opinion, MM is wrong. Find solution to symptom not d disease. "Why have you not marry."
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by AbdH: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
thirty: Including a single not evn a divorcy to SMSM committee with what experience. You can only give what you have. To me, I prefer introducing who i know to a friend rather than MM.
my opinion, MM is wrong. Find solution to symptom not d disease. "Why have you not marry."

What are you saying bro? Do you mind writing the full meanings of the abbreviations you used so that your comment can be understood better?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
AbdH:

What are you saying bro? Do you mind writing the full meanings of the abbreviations you used so that your comment can be understood better?

You took the words out of my hands.

@Thirty, we do not understand your post o.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by tbaba1234: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mm- Matchmaking

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaba1234: Mm- Matchmaking

Even after substituting, that post is not 100% clear.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by AbdH: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaba1234: Mm- Matchmaking

I knew it was matchmaking, I wanted him to write everything in full and realize how unclear his comment is, how much more when he abbreviates.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 30, 2014
I'm in, wizeboi has my no, sweety in room one

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (223) (Reply)

Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy / Islamic Names And Their Meanings / The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.