Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Gospel Explained For Muslims - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Explained For Muslims (3174 Views)

Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / The Gospel Of John - A Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
LOL!

You are not talking to retar.ds in your church! My questions are very simple, even for imbe.ciles! And I want to assume your IQ is higher than theirs, or am I wrong in this assumption?

TenQ:

Unfortunately
1. Except you will prove me wrong, Allah NEVER created ANYTHING by "kun fayakun" or "BE."

Is it true that Adam was created from Mud?
AND
Is it true that Issa was Created by a Man called Jubril blowing into Mary's Vagina2

I don't know any other reference in the Qur'an other than what you Muslims report.

This is completely irrelevant to my question:
“Please tell us where Kun fayakun was used in our sources outside the context of creating/creation”

I did not ask you whether Allah created anything with KFK. The other two questions you asked are baseless. You raised the issue of KFK on the pretext that it is something familiar to us. Now we are asking you a very simple question. Please don’t conflate issues!

TenQ:

2. No iota of God's Command can go forth without being accomplished.
Violations of Commands to God's creatures given FREEWILL come with INFINITE consequences.

Are you implying that there are some commands of Allah that are powerless?

Again answer my Question
to your question, I do not understand the context of ‘powerless’ that you mean. What I do know is:

a. KFK is used in the context of creation

b. Our God has created us and given us rules and code of conducts

c. If we violate that code of conduct, of course it is a and we will be punished

d. Our punishment is not hinged on blood being used to please God. Of course, God is not a blood sucking!

TenQ:

Is kufayakun NOT the Command (not commandments) of God?

You assume that God's words is WEAK when He is not creating: isn't it?

What Allah says to the Angels "bow down to Adam" was that his will or NOT?

Lol, you need a textbook on logic and a starting point I’ll recommend for you, if you’ll read, is Aristotle’s “Organon”.

I’m not implying that Allah’s command outside KFK is weak. Laws imposed on humanity are a different kind of laws with different consequences. Ce fini!

If you did government in school, you must have heard of constitutions, legislations, subsidiary legislations and bye-laws right? This assumes you went to a standard school!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Is it true that Allah COMMANDED his Angels to Bow Down to Adam and Iblis (satan) REFUSED?

Was this command the WILL of Allah or NOT?

It is no longer Kun fa ya Kun? Lol

If you read that in the Quran, then it is what I believe.

So?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lol!

So it is correct that Q19:71 is referring to all humans (clear reference to preceding :68). I think that answers the question and you should get the memo. Or your so daft that you’ll want me to expatiate?

I will If you request.

TenQ:

My answer was extremely clear. You said: Yes or No!

My Response: CAPITAL YES!
Didn't you ask for a Yes or No answer? LOL

YES, All Muslims with those who are not cautious of Allah will be in hell fire

I followed up with

Now answer mine!

Quran 19:72
Then, We will save those who were cautious of Us, but the harmdoers shall be left there hobbling on their knees

1. What does the "then" in Vs 73 mean
2. Who is Allah refering to as "who were cautious of Us"?
3. If the harm doers are left in the fire, who are the ones REMOVED from the fire?

1. Then means then in simple English

2. It is those who are cautious of HIM. We don’t need to say evidence of receipt that a life is taken or any balderdash. The words explains itself.

3. Those who are cautious of Allah.

Any problem?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Can the command and Will of Allah be violated?

Yes or No!

Still at a loss?

Command and Will.

Well, some can be and some can not.

The Command for Creation, can't be violated because there are beings that carry out God's Command without any hesitations. The Command "Be" can't be violated as the creation around you is a testament for that.

As for God's Will, He Alone knows it safe what He has communicated of it to us humans thru His Prophets.

The Commandments which in it's true interpretations ought to have read " Laws/Ordinances" are what we as Free willed Creations can go against.

As you can see, you TENQ can lie, kill, give false witness, steal and all sorts despite Jehovah expressly COMMANDS against.

And as Jesus prayed " thy WILL be done on Earth" God's WILL here signifies the whole of Mankind worshipping Him ALONE as it is DONE in Heavens

ABI make I talk am for Latin for you to understand?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Still at a loss?

Command and Will.

Well, some can be and some can not.

The Command for Creation, can't be violated because there are beings that carry out God's Command without any hesitations. The Command "Be" can't be violated as the creation around you is a testament for that.

As for God's Will, He Alone knows it safe what He has communicated of it to us humans thru His Prophets.

The Commandments which in it's true interpretations ought to have read " Laws/Ordinances" are what we as Free willed Creations can go against.

As you can see, you TENQ can lie, kill, give false witness, steal and all sorts despite Jehovah expressly COMMANDS against.

And as Jesus prayed " thy WILL be done on Earth" God's WILL here signifies the whole of Mankind worshipping Him ALONE as it is DONE in Heavens

ABI make I talk am for Latin for you to understand?
Are you saying that the command of Allah is NOT the Will of Allah?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:
Lol!

So it is correct that Q19:71 is referring to all humans (clear reference to preceding :68). I think that answers the question and you should get the memo. Or your so daft that you’ll want me to expatiate?

I will If you request.

1. Then means then in simple English
2. It is those who are cautious of HIM. We don’t need to say evidence of receipt that a life is taken or any balderdash. The words explains itself.
3. Those who are cautious of Allah.

Any problem?
Accepted!
Is it TRUE that those who are Cautious of Allah are Muslims? (As referenced in Quran19:71-72)
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

It is no longer Kun fa ya Kun? Lol

If you read that in the Quran, then it is what I believe.

So?

Is the phrase "Kun fa ya Kun" or "BE" COMMAND of Allah or NOT?
Is the phrase "Kun fa ya Kun" or "BE" the WILL of Allah or NOT?

The Question Again:
Is it true that Allah COMMANDED his Angels to Bow Down to Adam and Iblis (satan) REFUSED?

Why avoid direct Question?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Your dodging game has began again!
LOL!!
SMH!!
LegalWolf:
LOL!
You are not talking to retar.ds in your church! My questions are very simple, even for imbe.ciles! And I want to assume your IQ is higher than theirs, or am I wrong in this assumption?
This is completely irrelevant to my question:
“Please tell us where Kun fayakun was used in our sources outside the context of creating/creation”

I did not ask you whether Allah created anything with KFK. The other two questions you asked are baseless. You raised the issue of KFK on the pretext that it is something familiar to us. Now we are asking you a very simple question. Please don’t conflate issues!
The Question I aske is direct and simple:
1. Except you will prove me wrong, Allah NEVER created ANYTHING by "kun fayakun" or "BE."

Did Allah NEVER created ANYTHING by "kun fayakun" or "BE."?
Evidence please!

LegalWolf:

to your question, I do not understand the context of ‘powerless’ that you mean. What I do know is:
a. KFK is used in the context of creation
b. Our God has created us and given us rules and code of conducts
c. If we violate that code of conduct, of course it is a and we will be punished
d. Our punishment is not hinged on blood being used to please God. Of course, God is not a blood sucking!
I said:
Is "BE" a command or NOT?
Is "BOW TO ADAM" a command or NOT?

Probably one set of command for creation and the other set of command for window dressing! LOL!!
LegalWolf:

Lol, you need a textbook on logic and a starting point I’ll recommend for you, if you’ll read, is Aristotle’s “Organon”.
I’m not implying that Allah’s command outside KFK is weak. Laws imposed on humanity are a different kind of laws with different consequences. Ce fini!
If you did government in school, you must have heard of constitutions, legislations, subsidiary legislations and bye-laws right? This assumes you went to a standard school!

When Allah says to the Angels "bow down to Adam" was that his COMMAND/WILL or NOT?

Im sure youll dodge this as usual
If God tells the SUN not to Bring forth Light : Is that in the Preview of his kun faya kun or NOT?
YES or NO!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

The Question Again:

Lol

Clutching at straws. Bros, you are confused.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

The question is simple but your answer is dodgy. So if I understand you correctly, you agree that “those who are not cautious of Allah” may (or are) not be Muslims?
I agree TOTALLY with the fact that, Those who are not cautious of Allah are of cause non-Muslims
BUT

Do you ALSO agree (concur) that those who are Cautious of Allah are the Muslims?
(As referenced in Quran19:71-72)
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Keep playing with words.

Not surprised, it is a Legacy bequeathed on you by the Greeks who want to rationalize everything. I can see that you have learnt well.

Continue.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Why are you Afraid of simple QUESTIONS?
Lukuluku69:

Lol
Clutching at straws. Bros, you are confused.

The Question Again:

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

I agree TOTALLY with the fact that, Those who are not cautious of Allah are of cause non-Muslims
BUT

Do you ALSO agree (concur) that those who are Cautious of Allah are the Muslims?

Lol

Is it "Conscious" or Cautious?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

The Question Again:

There is nothing to avoid. You are confused. There is no crime in. Ring confused but when you have seen the explanation and still hold on to your confusion or kept repeating your confusion, then there is an issue.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

There is nothing to avoid. You are confused. There is no crime in. Ring confused but when you have seen the explanation and still hold on to your confusion or kept repeating your confusion, then there is an issue.
And I asked simple Questions (which unnerve Islamic narratives)

If only you hae been man enough to answer the questions, I would have respected your narrative but you choose to dodge as usual!.

The Question Again:

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

The Question Again:

I am not afraid of any question even moreso coming from someone who honestly believe that Kun fa ya Kun can be disobeyed and counted as Sin ?

Lol

Oga, go and rest.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Is it "Conscious" or Cautious?

Im so sorry,
I can only use the translations provided by Muslims themselves as they translated their quran.

Then, We will save those who were cautious of Us, but the harmdoers shall be left there hobbling on their knees

Lets say I go with your translation and say
Then, We will save those who were cautious "Conscious" of Us, but the harmdoers shall be left there hobbling on their knees

And I revamp the Question to say "Conscious" instead of "Cautious" would you respond to the Question?

MY RESPONSE AGAIN:
I agree TOTALLY with the fact that, Those who are not cautious conscious of Allah are of cause non-Muslims
BUT

Do you ALSO agree (concur) that those who are Cautious Conscious of Allah are the Muslims?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

BUT

100% it is belivers who are righteous that will be saved. Any problem?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I am not afraid of any question even moreso coming from someone who honestly believe that Kun fa ya Kun can be disobeyed and counted as Sin ?
Lol
Oga, go and rest.
So why are you tongue tied to give a Honest answer to the Questions?

If only you have been man enough to answer the questions, I would have respected your narrative but you choose to dodge as usual!.

The Question Again:

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Keep playing with words.
Not surprised, it is a Legacy bequeathed on you by the Greeks who want to rationalize everything. I can see that you have learnt well.
Continue.

The same dilemma Mohammed found himself when the Jews asked him a simple Question: "What is a spirit? "

Till tomorrow, we are still waiting for the answer from Mohammed!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

If only you hae been man enough to answer the questions, I would have respected your narrative but you choose to dodge as usual!.

The Question Again:

Unnerve who?

You are confused. You don't even know what you want to ask? How can a confused fellow unnerve me? How?

Go thru your own thread, you will find answers provided by Muslims to your confusion.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

100% it is belivers who are righteous that will be saved. Any problem?
You are a lawyer prone to twisting words: Are the Cautious specifically MUSLIMS?

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hehehehe LOL!

TenQ:

Your dodging game has began again!
LOL!!
SMH!!

The Question I aske is direct and simple:

Evidence please!

It seems you have lost track of your own argument. The evidence is clear that you cannot reason and your own argument is confusing you. First off, I was the one who asked a very simple question:

Please tell us where Kun fayakun was used in our sources outside the context of creating/creation .

Rather than reply to that question, you went on a frolic of your own to what we did not ask you by asking further questions I consider baseless and irrelevant. Remember, you were the first to raise KFK and I told you that verse is ONLY used in the context of creation.

You used the example because you think it is familiar to Muslims . Now we told you your usage is wrong in principle and logic and we have asked you to bring evidence to the contrary. Just one piece of evidence would shut us up!

All these 'Allah never created anything with KFK' is baseless to my question. So please do answer!

TenQ:

I said:

Probably one set of command for creation and the other set of command for window dressing! LOL!!

When Allah says to the Angels "bow down to Adam" was that his COMMAND/WILL or NOT?

If God tells the SUN not to Bring forth Light : Is that in the Preview of his kun faya kun or NOT?
YES or NO!

I think I enjoy you when I box you to the corner. Step by step. Please answer the first question and we will move to this
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Unnerve who?
You are confused. You don't even know what you want to ask? How can a confused fellow unnerve me? How?
Go thru your own thread, you will find answers provided by Muslims to your confusion.
Lets say I am confused according to you, isnt that the opportunity to answer my "confused questions" ?
If I dont ask questions, would I ever leave my state of being confused?

DON'T RUN AWAY PLEASE:
Does these questions unnerve you because they dont ask such in the Mosques?

If only you have been man enough to answer the questions, I would have respected your narrative but you choose to dodge as usual!.

The Question Again:

Why avoid this direct Question?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

You are a lawyer prone to twisting words: Are the Cautious specifically MUSLIMS?

LOL! If the stray advocatejare twists words, that is fine. Or your rapist defending lawyer friends. that is also fine. I interpert words logically. I gave you what the text and hadith says - people who are cautious of Allah! Ce fini!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hehehehe LOL!
It seems you have lost track of your own argument. The evidence is clear that you cannot reason and your own argument is confusing you. First off, I was the one who asked a very simple question:

Please tell us where Kun fayakun was used in our sources outside the context of creating/creation .

Rather than reply to that question, you went on a frolic of your own to what we did not ask you by asking further questions I consider baseless and irrelevant. Remember, you were the first to raise KFK and I told you that verse is ONLY used in the context of creation.

You used the example because you think it is familiar to Muslims . Now we told you your usage is wrong in principle and logic and we have asked you to bring evidence to the contrary. Just one piece of evidence would shut us up!

All these 'Allah never created anything with KFK' is baseless to my question. So please do answer!
I think I enjoy you when I box you to the corner. Step by step. Please answer the first question and we will move to this
And I wished you answered my direct question before perambulating round the bush.

You made an assertion of the creative power of Allah by kun fayakun which I REJECTED and OBJECYTED to. Until the huddle is crossed there is going nowhere.
Are you asking me to assume Allah created everything by Kun fayakun? NO SIR!

The Question I asked is direct and simple:

Evidence please!

I said:

AND I ASKED

FINALLY A QUESTION TO CLARIFY EVERYTHING
YES or NO!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! If the stray advocatejare twists words, that is fine. Or your rapist defending lawyer friends. that is also fine. I interpert words logically. I gave you what the text and hadith says - people who are cautious of Allah! Ce fini!

See your LIES and DECEPTIONS ABOUT TO MANIFEST

OR
Do you ALSO agree (concur) that those who are Cautious of Allah are NOT the Muslims?
(As referenced in Quran19:71-72) These are Probably Christians! LOL!

Why are you AFRAID Mr LegalWolf?
Why naw!?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Volume of words is irrelevant TenQnih,

Completely irrelevant. Provide us with a source where Kun fayakun was used in non-creation context. How simple can that be? If you do not, concede that that truly, kun fayakun is not used in context other than creation. Shikena!

All these cock and bull story is irrelevant. It doesn't make sense!

TenQ:

And I wished you answered my direct question before perambulating round the bush.

You made an assertion of the creative power of Allah by kun fayakun which I REJECTED and OBJECYTED to. Until the huddle is crossed there is going nowhere.
Are you asking me to assume Allah created everything by Kun fayakun? NO SIR!

The Question I asked is direct and simple:

Evidence please!

I said:

AND I ASKED

FINALLY A QUESTION TO CLARIFY EVERYTHING
YES or NO!

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Okay tell me what your ideal answer should be. Let us start from there.

LOL!
TenQ:

See your LIES and DECEPTIONS ABOUT TO MANIFEST

OR
Do you ALSO agree (concur) that those who are Cautious of Allah are NOT the Muslims?

Why naw!?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Lets say I am confused according to you, isnt that the opportunity to answer my "confused questions" ?

DON'T RUN AWAY PLEASE:

The Question Again:

I am not run into away neither do I run away but you must show some willingness on your part to hold you hands up and say " I am mistaken' when you see better reason against your prejudices.

In this case and every other time, you have have failed to do so rather what you do, is ask another question and another question then another question.

At the end of the day, you open another thread and it is rinse and repeat all over again.

What a man of Faith do is to answer you as humanly possible and move on. So, if I decide to move on, it is not running away. Even Christ told his disciples to move on if they are not accepted. Dust your sand from your feet a d move on he says.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I am not run into away neither do I run away but you must show some willingness on your part to hold you hands up and say " I am mistaken' when you see better reason against your prejudices.

In this case and every other time, you have have failed to do so rather what you do, is ask another question and another question then another question.

At the end of the day, you open another thread and it is rinse and repeat all over again.

What a man of Faith do is to answer you as humanly possible and move on. So, if I decide to move on, it is not running away. Even Christ told his disciples to move on if they are not accepted. Dust your sand from your feet a d move on he says.
You know I've said it several times on this platform: there was a time I nearly recited the shahada and become a Muslim.
I stopped because i asked a few more questions about what I've read in the Quran and hadiths.
Peradventure, I I had met someone who would truthfully answer my questions, maybe I would have become a Muslim.

After this, I studied more and I have NOW more bigger and even much more questions than the first times: it isn't my fault. It is DESTINY!

I wish Moslems answer questions rather than TWIST and TURN

Like I asked before:
The Qur'an says:
Qur'an 19:18
Then We sent to her Our angel, ˹Gabriel,˺ appearing before her as a man, perfectly formed.

The Question again!

When Jubril came to Mary as a Man, did he STOP being an Angel?

DID YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION?
NO!

So, back to my Questions"

DON'T RUN AWAY PLEASE:

The Question Again:

But
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

Okay tell me what your ideal answer should be. Let us start from there.
LOL!
TWIST AND TURNS as USUAL

You are the Muslim: Why are you AFRAID to ANSWER a DIRECT QUESTION?
You are a lawyer : Are the Cautious specifically MUSLIMS?

OR

Why naw!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biblical Archaeology Discoveries / Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? / Thread For Mormons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.