Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

The Gospel Explained For Muslims - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Explained For Muslims (3169 Views)

Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / The Gospel Of John - A Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
LegalWolf:
I don’t mean to be rude, but please try and be succinct in your exposition of issues. You’re not writing a PhD Thesis and overly long essays don’t cut it for anyone (in fact, this piece of advise would help in your professional life)

This is false. The only issue with your logic is that the Rabbi or disagreement in Judaism and Islam don’t claim to be inspired by God, or do they?

All Christian letters and gospels are said to be inspired, supposedly by Holy Ghost, yet they differ. And you expect us to believe you?

Have you heard of the Dead Sea scrolls? Do you know about other ancient manuscripts held in various museums older than the ones the Bible was derived from?

Just surf online and you’ll see the differences between the original text and what we have. Even when you read Bible gateway translation of the Bible, do you know what certain footnotes symbolises?

This epistle to legalwolf does not cut it for me. What exactly do you aim to achieve with this?

Again, the Quran is not in issue. And neither is the story of the Prophet or anything. You won’t deflect issues by raising questions on the Quran. The topic is gospel explained for Muslims and not the Quran explained for Christians. So please don’t lose focus and let us deal with inherently logical implication of the imperfect book called bible. How difficult is it to stick to issues?

Are you scared that you’ve been bursted?
You only burst lies and crimes. There's nothing to burst in Christianity.

You don't seem to get the import of the word 'inspiration' as used by Peter. I gave a slight glimpse to the use of that word. They were MOVED, MOTIVATED OR INSPIRED TO WRITE. They were not dictated to. I hope I'm clear enough. Most of those who wrote wouldn't have written anything without a nudging in their hearts to write. So the issue of the disagreements I wrote formally still stands.
We have scrutinized the dead sea scrolls and several ancient manuscripts that have survived. We cannot see these distinctions you're talking about.
The topic is 'The Gospel Explained to Muslims', but there's being a progression that points you to look inwards in other to understand why you need the gospel. And that's why I want you to clarify how the Quran could be safely presented as the verbatim word of God, and how the prophet you follow could be safely called a HOLY Prophet of God whose messages are worth following.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
TenQ:

You never cease to amuse me!
After saying nothing of worth, you arrived at a delusion!?

SMH!

Since you are done, can I ask you one question?

LegalWolf,
If I have just 5 minutes more to live on this earth, and I want to be SAVED, how will you help me attain salvation by ISLAM?

Accept Allah as your Lord and Prophet Muhammad as a Messenger of Allah.

Then you can die but you will be questioned for actions and inactions while here on Earth.

To forgive or to punish rest solely on Allah.

So, let us turn tyhe Table, what would you as a Christian tell anyone with Five minutes to live?

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour? No be so? That he died for something he was reluctant to die for?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Accept Allah as your Lord and Prophet Muhammad as a Messenger of Allah.

Then you can die but you will be questioned for actions and inactions while here on Earth.

To forgive or to punish rest solely on Allah.

So, let us turn tyhe Table, what would you as a Christian tell anyone with Five minutes to live?

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour? No be so? That he died for something he was reluctant to die for?
Check the highlight in YELLOW
Are you implying that my Acceptance of Allah as Lord and declaration that Mohammed is his prophet is of no avail to my salvation?
Are you also implying that my Acceptance of Allah as Lord and declaration that Mohammed is his prophet has no effect on forgiveness of my sin?

I'm not sure you understood my question.
I am about dying and I don't want to go to hell, is there no security in Islam?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
TenQ:

Check the highlight in YELLOW
Are you implying that my Acceptance of Allah as Lord and declaration that Mohammed is his prophet is of no avail to my salvation?
Are you also implying that my Acceptance of Allah as Lord and declaration that Mohammed is his prophet has no effect on forgiveness of my sin?

I am about dying and I don't want to go to hell, is there no security in Islam?

If you don't want to go to Hell, worship non other than the Creator of The Heavens and the Earth and all that lies in between, keep His Commandments and be good to the Creature. Very simple something.

That is salvation for you.

So it was before and so it is now.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

If you don't want to go to Hell, worship non other than the Creator of The Heavens and the Earth and all that lies in between, keep His Commandments and be good to the Creature. Very simple something.

That is salvation for you.

So it was before and so it is now.

I am about dying (I have just about 5 minute to live ) and I don't want to go to hell, is there no security in Islam?
How can I be saved in Islam?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
TenQ:

I am about dying (I have just about 5 minute to live ) and I don't want to go to hell, is there no security in Islam?
How can I be saved in Islam?

Bros, if you have used your entire life not knowing who created you, or even acknowledge God as your Creator but choose to go against His commandments, spread mischief on Earth then would it be too much to ask that you give accounts? Would it be too much of a ask? Would it be too much of a ask to give Justice to those whom you deny Justice to while you are living that miserable life of yours?

Did Jesus not tell you that a man shall give accounts even for the idle words he uttered? Did he not tell the one who questioned him about Salvation to acknowledge God and keep His commandments?

So, because you are dying your past actions should be forgiven you because you believe that an innocent man died for your Sins?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
It is a pity salvation is not in Islam, that is why you found no solution for me. I do however appreciate your truthfulness, at least you didn't pretend there was a solution for a quarter to death sinner

Lukuluku69:

Bros, if you have used your entire life not knowing who created you, or even acknowledge God as your Creator but choose to go against His commandments, spread mischief on Earth then would it be too much to ask that you give accounts? Would it be too much of a ask? Would it be too much of a ask to give Justice to those whom you deny Justice to while you are living that miserable life of yours?

Did Jesus not tell you that a man shall give accounts even for the idle words he uttered? Did he not tell the one who questioned him about Salvation to acknowledge God and keep His commandments?

So, because you are dying your past actions should be forgiven you because you believe that an innocent man died for your Sins?

Since you mentioned Jesus, let me give you the exact situation in the Bible.

A Thief was nailed to the cross and has just a short time to live. He ASKED Jesus for His salvation and he received an INSTANT answer of a guarantee for paradise.

Luk 23:39-43:
"And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If you be Christ, save yourself and us. But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Do not you fear God, seeing you are in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man has done nothing amiss. And he said to Jesus, Lord, remember me when you come into your kingdom. And Jesus said to him, Truly I say to you, To day shall you be with me in paradise."

Salvation in Christ is SIMPLE

There are just TWO requirementd of Salvation? Here it is again
1. Believing and Accepting the SOLUTION of God for You (the Sacrifice made by God on your behalf)
This is what is called Accepting Jesus as SAVIOUR -FAITH
2. Repentance from SIN and TURNING AWAY from Sin according to the Rules of the Messiah
This is what is called Accepting Jesus as LORD - REPENTANCE

This is why you hear Christians ask the Question:
Have you accepted Jesus as your LORD and SAVIOUR?

The Thief on the cross REPENTED,(Lordship of Christ) and RECOGNISED Jesus as his SALVATION (Jesus as Saviour)

Eph 2:8-10:
"For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them."

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
TenQ:
It is a pity salvation is not in Islam, that is why you found no solution for me. I do however appreciate your truthfulness, at least you didn't pretend there was a solution for a quarter to death sinner

Since you mentioned Jesus, let me give you the exact situation in the Bible.

A Thief was nailed to the cross and has just a short time to live. He ASKED Jesus for His salvation and he received an INSTANT answer of a guarantee for paradise.

Luk 23:39-43:
"And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If you be Christ, save yourself and us. But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Do not you fear God, seeing you are in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man has done nothing amiss. And he said to Jesus, Lord, remember me when you come into your kingdom. And Jesus said to him, Truly I say to you, To day shall you be with me in paradise."

Salvation in Christ is SIMPLE

There are just TWO requirementd of Salvation? Here it is again
1. Believing and Accepting the SOLUTION of God for You (the Sacrifice made by God on your behalf)
This is what is called Accepting Jesus as SAVIOUR -FAITH
2. Repentance from SIN and TURNING AWAY from Sin according to the Rules of the Messiah
This is what is called Accepting Jesus as LORD - REPENTANCE

This is why you hear Christians ask the Question:
Have you accepted Jesus as your LORD and SAVIOUR?

The Thief on the cross REPENTED,(Lordship of Christ) and RECOGNISED Jesus as his SALVATION (Jesus as Saviour)

Eph 2:8-10:
"For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them."

Continue to live in your delusions.

On Judgement Day, be ready to account for your actions and inactions.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
TenQ:

You copied me on a different train of conversation that didn't involve me. Based on that I asked my questions .

Please respond:

A. Since you copied me here, tell me which is the Qur'an of Allah
1. The Warsh Qur'an or
2. The Hafs Qur'an
At least both are in Arabic

B. Can you quote for me ANY Hadith by Hafs?

C. The Qur'an was recited in six or seven Arab Dialects,
1. Which dialect are you reciting now
2. Where are the other Qur'an?

This will be all for now!

I overlooked the allegation of copying in the first post, thinking yhwh has sent delusions to you and it was a mistake. Please point to where I copied you?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
TenQ:

You never cease to amuse me!
After saying nothing of worth, you arrived at a delusion!?

SMH!

Since you are done, can I ask you one question?

LegalWolf,
If I have just 5 minutes more to live on this earth, and I want to be SAVED, how will you help me attain salvation by ISLAM?

I think my very good friend AntiChristian has done justice to that topic. So it meaningless repeating what he has said.

But what he didn’t say which I am sure of is that: accepting that blood of Jesus is a precondition to salvation (a sacrifice as many would say) is a senseless proposition that no sane human with a functional brain should preach.

I hesitate to answer this question as it is outside the scope of the Topic. But anyways, those are my answers.

And once more, thank you for technically agreeing that the Bible is an imperfect book. Maybe the writers were not genuinely inspired after all. Like the perfect of the example FxMasterz gave (using several reports of media outlets that reported the death of Shekau), like our junk journalist, they may be writing based on the figment of their imagination.

They may even be junk journalist of the period. I love this kind of reasoning 😎😎😎 Let me go see a movie and respond to other questions when I have time
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 6:56am On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

I think my very good friend AntiChristian has done justice to that topic. So it meaningless repeating what he has said.

But what he didn’t say which I am sure of is that: accepting that blood of Jesus is a precondition to salvation (a sacrifice as many would say) is a senseless proposition that no sane human with a functional brain should preach.

I hesitate to answer this question as it is outside the scope of the Topic. But anyways, those are my answers.

And once more, thank you for technically agreeing that the Bible is an imperfect book. Maybe the writers were not genuinely inspired after all. Like the perfect of the example FxMasterz gave (using several reports of media outlets that reported the death of Shekau), like our junk journalist, they may be writing based on the figment of their imagination.

They may even be junk journalist of the period. I love this kind of reasoning 😎😎😎 Let me go see a movie and respond to other questions when I have time
If you feel Antichristian 's response based on Islamic Taqqiya is perfect for you, then you should answer these lie exposing questions I asked.

THE OBJECTION and QUESTION
I hope this is not taqiyya as usual?
Why?
1. Allah Guarantees All Muslims to Enter the Fire
Quran 19:71
There is not one of you who will not go down to it (the Fire), that is a fixed Decree of your Lord

Meaning that ALL Muslims will at least first be in Hell Fire.
Here is the Arabic if you do not like the translation above
وَإِن مِّنكُمۡ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَاۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتۡمࣰا مَّقۡضِیࣰّا

Quran 19:72
Then, We will save those who were cautious of Us, but the harmdoers shall be left there hobbling on their knees

After ALL you Muslims enter the Fire, THEN Allah will THEREAFTER remove the good Muslims and leave others in the Fire

2. Mohammed says that even Babies (who are supposed to be Muslims by Birth can go to Hell)
a. Sahih Muslim, Book 32, Number 6435:
Narrated Aisha:
A child died and I said: There is happiness for this child who is a bird from amongst the birds of Paradise. Thereupon Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: Don't you know that Allah created the Paradise and He created the Hell and He created the dwellers for this (Paradise) and the denizens for this (Hell)?

b. Sahih Muslim 2662c : Book 46, Hadith 47
'A'isha, the mother of the believers, said that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was called to lead the funeral prayer of a child of the Ansar. I said:

Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins.

When Aisha expresses her belief and expectation of happiness for the child that died, Muhammad disagrees and instead states that God has created some people for Hell. Obviously, this includes children, because that is the topic of the conversation.

With THIs, HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO KNOW HOW TO BE SAVED?

Finally, LegalWolf
Have you stopped believing in Allah's DESTINY?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

I overlooked the allegation of copying in the first post, thinking yhwh has sent delusions to you and it was a mistake. Please point to where I copied you?

You copied me in your Last paragraph in your post

https://www.nairaland.com/7530442/gospel-explained-muslims/2#120604473

Screenshot attached

You specifically said:

"Please answer my Questions
Cc: TenQ"

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2023
Do you think you have NEVER been guilty (SIN) of committing the violation against the Command "BE" or "kun faya kun" of God?

Rom 3:23:
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

WHAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE VIOLATION AGAINST THE SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD?

Or the violation against God's Sovereignty doesn't have any CONSEQUENCE?

Lukuluku69:

Continue to live in your delusions.

On Judgement Day, be ready to account for your actions and inactions.
On a serious note Mr Lukeman,
You are the one who should be worried about the last day.
1. Allah gives you Muslims no guarantee (if there is, show me how)
2. Mohammed himself says he has no guarantee

Yet you Muslims have gone to fabricate tonnes of conflicting Hadiths to show how you'll be in paradise!

Your paradise is completely different from that of Jesus

1. Jesus say: no marriage in paradise
In yours, Allah will even marry you off to transparent perpetual virgins
2. In the Paradise of Jesus: there is lots of Worship and Praise.
In yours, there is Sex, Booze and sleeping on green carpet with pillows
3. In the Paradise of Jesus: there is no mixup of who God is.
In yours, Muslims are confused about Allah (,you even Rejected Allah to be satan)
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:
Do you think you have NEVER been guilty (SIN) of committing the violation against the Command "BE" or "kun faya kun" of God?

Rom 3:23:
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

WHAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE VIOLATION AGAINST THE SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD?

Or the violation against God's Sovereignty doesn't have any CONSEQUENCE?

On a serious note Mr Lukeman,
You are the one who should be worried about the last day.
1. Allah gives you Muslims no guarantee (if there is, show me how)
2. Mohammed himself says he has no guarantee

Yet you Muslims have gone to fabricate tonnes of conflicting Hadiths to show how you'll be in paradise!

Your paradise is completely different from that of Jesus

1. Jesus say: no marriage in paradise
In yours, Allah will even marry you off to transparent perpetual virgins
2. In the Paradise of Jesus: there is lots of Worship and Praise.
In yours, there is Sex, Booze and sleeping on green carpet with pillows
3. In the Paradise of Jesus: there is no mixup of who God is.
In yours, Muslims are confused about Allah (,you even Rejected Allah to be satan)

There are hundreds of verses in the Glorious Quran that guarantee Paradise for THE BELIEVING man and women. I won't quote them for I know you must have come across them a number of times while reading the Quran. The Quran says it is not their eyes that are blind but their hearts and in their heart is a disease .

As for my going against Allah's command, well I am human and can err and once I recognize my folly, I can always retrace my steps and way and turn (Taubah) to my Maker in repentance. He knows my heart and see thru everything. He is Ar- Gafur :The Forgiving and He is The Merciful, He shows Mercy.

He doesn't need to kill an innocent and an unwilling man to forgive my erring ways like your Jehovah. And talking about Paradise, I also know that in your perusals of Islamic Texts, you must have come across the Companions that The Prophets said will enter Paradise while here an this Terra Firma but like I said, and like a Bonobo you just want to keep jumping from one issues to another on stuff you have little understanding of.

And my name is not spelt Lukeman (again it shows your lack of understanding of many things you talk about?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Sorry for calling you Mr Lukeman!

Lukuluku69:

There are hundreds of verses in the Glorious Quran that guarantee Paradise for THE BELIEVING man and women. I won't quote them for I know you must have come across them a number of times while reading the Quran. The Quran says it is not their eyes that are blind but their hearts and in their heart is a disease .

As for my going against Allah's command, well I am human and can err and once I recognize my folly, I can always retrace my steps and way and turn (Taubah) to my Maker in repentance. He knows my heart and see thru everything. He is Ar- Gafur :The Forgiving and He is The Merciful, He shows Mercy.

He doesn't need to kill an innocent and an unwilling man to forgive my erring ways like your Jehovah. And talking about Paradise, I also know that in your perusals of Islamic Texts, you must have come across the Companions that The Prophets said will enter Paradise while here an this Terra Firma but like I said, and like a Bonobo you just want to keep jumping from one issues to another on stuff you have little understanding of.

And my name is not spelt Lukeman (again it shows your lack of understanding of many things you talk about?
Really many verses?

Are you concluding that the Destiny of God in Islam is wrong?

That was the object of the Question:
I have just five minutes left to live: what do I do to inherit paradise?

There was no assurance, no guarantee, NOTHING except that I will still have to pay for my deeds and omissions!

Are you saying that humans are permitted to violate the Command "BE" or "kun faya kun" of God?

You don't understand the implication at all. SIN is the CHALLENGE against and VIOLATION of God's Sovereignty!

Humans are infinitely below the size of Viruses when compared with the relative literal size of God. You think such violations don't have serious consequences?

Are you admitting is that the Command "BE" or "kun faya kun" of God CAN be violated by MAN or JINN without consequences?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

You copied me in your Last paragraph in your post

https://www.nairaland.com/7530442/gospel-explained-muslims/2#120604473

Screenshot attached

You specifically said:

"Please answer my Questions
Cc: TenQ"

Are you this “intelligent” ? So anytime I say “please answer my question “, that invariably means I copied you?!

I’m dead! And stray humans like advocatejare look up you. And FxMasterz think you have a functional brain?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Salaam Akhi - Lukuluku69

This potential thief called TenQ does not even understand what Kun fayakun is, thinking that it is a commandment like others.

I’ve explained to him that it is ONLY used in the context of creation and it is incapable of being violated. Assuming the bible is true, kun fayakun can be likened to “let there be light” and there was light in Genesis 1:4. Then I asked him, is such commandment capably of being violated?

To this day, he has avoided the question like a plague. Lol!

TenQ:

Really many verses?

There was no assurance, no guarantee, NOTHING except that I will still have to pay for my deeds and omissions!

Are you saying that humans are permitted to violate the Command "BE" or "kun faya kun" of God?

You don't understand the implication at all. SIN is the CHALLENGE against and VIOLATION of God's Sovereignty!

Humans are infinitely below the size of Viruses when compared with the relative literal size of God. You think such violations don't have serious consequences?

Are you admitting is that the Command "BE" or "kun faya kun" of God CAN be violated by MAN or JINN without consequences?

So TenQ, at least we all agree that Kunfayakun is an Islamic concept. So tell us, I beseech thee, where it was used in the Quran or Hadith (weak, strong or even fabricated😂) outside the context of creation/creating ?

Lol
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:
Salaam Akhi - Lukuluku69

This potential thief called TenQ does not even understand what Kun fayakun is, thinking that it is a commandment like others.

I’ve explained to him that it is ONLY used in the context of creation and it is incapable of being violated. Assuming the bible is true, kun fayakun can be likened to “let there be light” and there was light in Genesis 1:4. Then I asked him, is such commandment capably of being violated?

So TenQ, at least we all agree that Kunfayakun is an Islamic concept. So tell us, I beseech thee, where it was used in the Quran or Hadith (weak, strong or even fabricated😂) outside the context of creation/creating ?

Lol
1. Kufayakun is NOT an Islamic concept. It was stolen from the Torah.

Gen 1:3:
"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

2. The fact that I used kufayakun is only to resonate with what you already know in Islam
3. Is kufayakun NOT the Command (not commandments) of God?

You assume that God's words is WEAK when He is not creating: isn't it?

What Allah says to the Angels "bow down to Adam" was that his will or NOT?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

Are you this “intelligent” ? So anytime I say “please answer my question “, that invariably means I copied you?!

I’m dead! And stray humans like advocatejare look up you. And FxMasterz think you have a functional brain?

Only a dumb fool doesn't know what
"Cc: TenQ" means but uses them anywai
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2023
LOL! This part has to be broken down into two. Actually, I don’t even need to spend anytime on the second because it shows your “brilliance”. But let us start with one

TenQ:

If you feel Antichristian 's response based on Islamic Taqqiya is perfect for you, then you should answer these lie exposing questions I asked.

THE OBJECTION and QUESTION
I hope this is not taqiyya as usual?
Why?
1. Allah Guarantees All Muslims to Enter the Fire
Quran 19:71
There is not one of you who will not go down to it (the Fire), that is a fixed Decree of your Lord

Meaning that ALL Muslims will at least first be in Hell Fire.
Here is the Arabic if you do not like the translation above
وَإِن مِّنكُمۡ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَاۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتۡمࣰا مَّقۡضِیࣰّا

Then, We will save those who were cautious of Us, but the harmdoers shall be left there hobbling on their knees

After ALL you Muslims enter the Fire, THEN Allah will THEREAFTER remove the good Muslims and leave others in the Fire

…..

Did Q 19:71 say all Muslims will come to (in fact, I’ll use your interpretation of enter) the fire or all humanity?

Just a simple yes or No
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Lol, again you did not answer my question. All I could gather is that you disagree that kun fayakun is an Islamic. It is your business where YOU THINK it is gotten and not mine.

That said, the simple questions were

1. Please tell us where Kun fayakun (what you know we are familiar with) was used in our sources outside the context of creating/creation?

2. Is “Let there be light and there was light” a command capable of being violated? Assuming, all the commands reported genesis 1 were made and none of it come to fruition, is your god still god?

TenQ:

1. Kufayakun is NOT an Islamic concept. It was stolen from the Torah.

Gen 1:3:
"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

2. The fact that I used kufayakun is only to resonate with what you already know in Islam
3. Is kufayakun NOT the Command (not commandments) of God?

Very simple questions. You don’t need to run. No one is chasing you.

Lol TenQnih
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! This part has to be broken down into two. Actually, I don’t even need to spend anytime on the second because it shows your “brilliance”. But let us start with one

Did Q 19:71 say all Muslims will come to (in fact, I’ll use your interpretation of enter) the fire or all humanity?

Just a simple yes or No
YES, All Muslims with those who are not cautious of Allah will be in hell fire

Now answer mine!

1. What does the "then" in Vs 73 mean
2. Who is Allah refering to as "who were cautious of Us"?
3. If the harm doers are left in the fire, who are the ones REMOVED from the fire?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Only a dumb fool doesn't know what
"Cc: TenQ" means but uses them anywai

I’ve always known you to be a potential thief and the one who is would inherit the legacies of Lawrence Aninih. But the only issue is you’ll be caught and handed earlier because you’re intellectually deficient. And that’s the joy!

Is this the first cc’ing you? Even in some of your old posts, I cc’d you. But anyways let go back to our interesting conversation
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:
Lol, again you did not answer my question. All I could gather is that you disagree that kun fayakun is an Islamic. It is your business where YOU THINK it is gotten and not mine.

That said, the simple questions were

1. Please tell us where Kun fayakun (what you know we are familiar with) was used in our sources outside the context of creating/creation?

2. Is “Let there be light and there was light” a command capable of being violated? Assuming, all the commands reported genesis 1 were made and none of it come to fruition, is your god still god?

Unfortunately
1. Except you will prove me wrong, Allah NEVER created ANYTHING by "kun fayakun" or "BE."

Is it true that Adam was created from Mud?
AND
Is it true that Issa was Created by a Man called Jubril blowing into Mary's Vagina2

I don't know any other reference in the Qur'an other than what you Muslims report.

2. No iota of God's Command can go forth without being accomplished.
Violations of Commands to God's creatures given FREEWILL come with INFINITE consequences.

Are you implying that there are some commands of Allah that are powerless?

LegalWolf:

Very simple questions. You don’t need to run. No one is chasing you.

Again answer my Question

Is kufayakun NOT the Command (not commandments) of God?

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

I’ve always known you to be a potential thief and the one who is would inherit the legacies of Lawrence Aninih. But the only issue is you’ll be caught and handed earlier because you’re intellectually deficient. And that’s the joy!

Is this the first cc’ing you? Even in some of your old posts, I cc’d you. But anyways let go back to our interesting conversation
You and your red velvet stealing prophet Mohammed aka Qutham are THIEVES!

When will you conclude your apprenticeship with Mohammed?

You should pass out with flying colours in the art of
1. Coveting and taking the wives of your sons, friends and relations
2. Having sex with 6-7 year old girls
3. Rape after Murdering people's husband's in the name of Allah
4. Filthy habits of taking your bath in the dirtiest stinking water available
5. Homosexuality, other men will kiss your unclothed body
6. Adultery with your wives house maids
7. Insanity after blaming black magic.

I'm sure you are ALREADY performing well in most of these attributes of your esteemed prophet!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Really many verses?

Lol

Always all over the place. Conflating, confusing stuff like Iya Elewa Adalu.

Kun fa ya Kun can't be violated nah. Are you this confused?

If yôu sin God can forgive you once it is sincere. He doesn't need to kill anyone one for that.

Like I said, there are hundreds of verses that confirm the abode of true and sincere worshippers of Allah. I know you must have come across them but like a diseased heart, you choose to ignore those verses.

If you think you can live a life of debauchery, lies, hatred and bigotry and Five minutes to giving up, you can call on the blood of any one to save you, bros, you are Deluded and living in Delusion.

The command on worship, lying, stealing etc are what you can go against but not the command God gave for creation. LoL

This dude is so confused.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:
Salaam Akhi - Lukuluku69

Lol

Wa Alaikum Salam Akhi,

Walahi we have been blessed with patience!

To engage someone who thinks that the Command " Kun fa ya Kun" can be violated by humans! Lol
My 13 year old burst out laughing when I told him about it.

But we have to keep engaging perchance they reflect.

Salam Alaikum...

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

…..

The question is simple but your answer is dodgy. So if I understand you correctly, you agree that “those who are not cautious of Allah” may (or are) not be Muslims?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Wa Alaikum Salam Akhi,

To engage someone who thinks that the Command " Kun fa ya Kun" can be violated by humans! Lol

Salam Alaikum...

Walahi brother! Wa alaikum salaam.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

The question is simple but your answer is dodgy. So if I understand you correctly, you agree that “those who are not cautious of Allah” may (or are) not be Muslims?

My answer was extremely clear. You said: Yes or No!

My Response: CAPITAL YES!
Didn't you ask for a Yes or No answer? LOL

I followed up with

Now answer mine!

1. What does the "then" in Vs 73 mean
2. Who is Allah refering to as "who were cautious of Us"?
3. If the harm doers are left in the fire, who are the ones REMOVED from the fire?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Wa Alaikum Salam Akhi,

Salam Alaikum...
Can the command and Will of Allah be violated?

Yes or No!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Always all over the place. Conflating, confusing stuff like Iya Elewa Adalu.

Kun fa ya Kun can't be violated nah. Are you this confused?

If yôu sin God can forgive you once it is sincere. He doesn't need to kill anyone one for that.

Like I said, there are hundreds of verses that confirm the abode of true and sincere worshippers of Allah. I know you must have come across them but like a diseased heart, you choose to ignore those verses.

If you think you can live a life of debauchery, lies, hatred and bigotry and Five minutes to giving up, you can call on the blood of any one to save you, bros, you are Deluded and living in Delusion.

The command on worship, lying, stealing etc are what you can go against but not the command God gave for creation. LoL

This dude is so confused.
Is it true that Allah COMMANDED his Angels to Bow Down to Adam and Iblis (satan) REFUSED?

Was this command the WILL of Allah or NOT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Are These Two Witnesses / I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua / Continued Wrangling With Unbelievers. Trumpet Call To Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.