Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,290 members, 7,850,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport (48223 Views)

Lockdown: I Blame This On Covid-19 Lockdown Order- Lady Lamented. / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by DrLens1(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

Awesome just awesome
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ediko5(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

I won't be surprise if this one is doing a 25 - 30k monthly salary work.

I don see your type plenty.

Meanwhile, if the man was broke as you claim he would've bothered approaching a law firm, i know you're not exposed to know how much it would cost him for legal charges. That man wouldv'e spent not less than 200k for the case not because the 3k is his problem but to send a message to other lazy, unproductive broke-ass ladies like you to learn how to behave well in the society.

To the guy:

"Don't go broke, trying to prove you're not broke to someone who's broke"
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by DrLens1(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
walex2:
your story had k leg, how can someone sent you 5k without you sending your acct details? For sending you 5k what Services do you rendered to him? Are you also expecting more than 5k by concluding that he was broke
He was supposed to send 100k for transport lol
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Incridible2000: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Serves them right all those poor girls stealing from people thinking they are Smart on social media,it's their turn to get a bit of they have been investing. Nice judgement shaa
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by lookingfly: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
envoymedia:
Court Orders Lady To Pay Man N150k For Refusing To Show Up After Collecting N3k Transport Fare

An Enugu Magistrate court has reportedly ordered a lady to pay a man the sum of N150,000 as damages for failing to show up after receiving N3000 transport fare from him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Twitter user Nupe lawyer shared the news on story. He wrote

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1616057219732197376?t=fFNCN3wbuBNCBlfcx-20UQ&s=19
guys, make sure it's transfer to her account so that she won't deny grin
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Goddyrichie(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
i wish you’re in ogun state you won’t spend more than 3 yrs cuz dem 4 don cut your head ur toto and breast
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Jennyclay(f): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Goddyrichie:
i wish you’re in ogun state you won’t spend more than 3 yrs cuz dem 4 don cut your head ur toto and breast
back to sender! I wish your sisters what you wish me.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ADEADE292: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Oya now.......time to cash out
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by winnah(f): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Na them be this....

You should have just stated your price to him ... Fear broke girls like this one...

Entitlement 101

Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
FAT17:
That man is crazy ordinary 3k.... chai if I wanna visit any guy my money start from 10k

What she did it's not different from what Yahoo boys do. She is a fraudster, your focus it's on the money involved.

If you like ask of 1million as consultation fees, if you fail to keep to the terms of your contract you may also be in troubled waters like above.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Osehnetworld(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
My dear, the topic has nothing to do with whether he's broke or not. It's just to teach individuals lesson against deceit
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
alfsalami:
In this days of ritual , suppose the money was rushed at her and she suspected foul Play ?

Suspected foul play without returning the money grin ?

That's a case of fraud.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Stormyharper(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Good for you.... funny you blocked someone because of 5k..... what are you selling again how market today?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by udede(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Igbo lawyers nodey tolerate nonsense at all
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by HltSong: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us

You get 3k to give anybody?
Thief. cheesy
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Gaddafih001(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
What are you selling?
Why should a sane man send you a whole 5k when you have not sweated for it?
That’s what a man gets everyday for serving a mason.
Thanks for correcting the fo;l that wanted to throw away his money inside a shithole.
What can you offer the fo:l apart from PuSU?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by prophetfire: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by saphiere(f): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2023
Mercury12:

So you are same as jennyclay

I had notice similarities in men hating and bitterness by both monikers recently
Hahaha cheesy
recently? U sure say your eyes clear? Someone that has not been on NL for more than 6months ? Just d play
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Shedrill(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
membranus:

If this is so, why is your Linda Ikeji not married till now, but have to use deceit for her to become a baby mama to someone who doesn't want her?

Therefore, your hypothesis is wrong. If not DJ Cuppy will not be running after a non rated boxer and a mechanic to marry her.

This 3rd class upper graduate no go ever get sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hairy Women / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.