Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport (48232 Views)

Lockdown: I Blame This On Covid-19 Lockdown Order- Lady Lamented. / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:53am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Meandmycrew(f): 3:13am On Jan 20, 2023
This must be a road side court courtesy of charge and bail lawyer
Lmao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by litaninja(m): 3:19am On Jan 20, 2023
As it should be.

envoymedia:
Court Orders Lady To Pay Man N150k For Refusing To Show Up After Collecting N3k Transport Fare

An Enugu Magistrate court has reportedly ordered a lady to pay a man the sum of N150,000 as damages for failing to show up after receiving N3000 transport fare from him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Twitter user Nupe lawyer shared the news on story. He wrote

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1616057219732197376?t=fFNCN3wbuBNCBlfcx-20UQ&s=19
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Vikynas: 3:34am On Jan 20, 2023
Other lawmakers should take note of this for other states e sweet die una for increase am to 1m

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by doneback04: 3:34am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=ExudeLoveToAll post=120201692]

Who told you.a lawyer fee is 30k? grin

Do you know how many court sessions that preceded the judgment?

Funny guy....your story is really funny. Anyone who can't transport him or herself doesn't deserve to meet the other party.[/quote

Exactly
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Skty: 3:46am On Jan 20, 2023
I don't believe this gist..no court will give such judgment. Prostitution is an offence. Soliciting for sex is an offence. So which law did the guy bring the case on. The lady nor get good lawyer to defend her? Hmmm
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Pat081: 3:51am On Jan 20, 2023
Lol
onuman:

Na by force?

But truth, the guy must have suffered Psychologically.
Imagine, waiting on the door for the lady. Listening to every thing that sounds like human movement, sometimes, even leaves blown by breeze outside would make him think that the lady was coming, but for where?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Pat081: 4:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transportundecided? Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!
with this your comments show that with 1k sent to you you will go to guy's house and use your money to cook for him sef poor somebody

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Nwagboriwe133: 4:07am On Jan 20, 2023
This one sweet me ooh : : grin grin
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Nackzy: 4:07am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

Broke men everywhere!
I can imagine how broke your father is, then i can imagine how broke you are,

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by amuwo1980: 4:35am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Na them Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Fedrams: 4:38am On Jan 20, 2023
Broke broke girl calling man broke.
If you old ma rich you go de outside de hustle.
You sent your account number to him because you are broke.

men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

Broke men everywhere![/quote]
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by walex2(m): 4:46am On Jan 20, 2023
saphiere:

Did she say she did not sent her account number? What if she did hoping that the ediot would send something reasonable.
What service did he expect when she foolishly went to her?
He was/is broke hence sending 5k.

You're not wise walex or whatever your name is.
you are the most wise, by expecting her to receive money for doing not, next time they will also use you for ritual
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Dominicguzman: 5:07am On Jan 20, 2023
The lady was not sued because of 3k but because of deceit and for disappointing the guy.

Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by civilserva: 5:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

You are wretched and broke. If not why should you expect a man to send money to you in the first place? Don't you have hands to work?

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Iamnotfearyou: 5:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Please God let it not be what I am thinking I expect you to condemn this act rather than talk like............ don't tell me you do client too
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by cococandy(f): 5:11am On Jan 20, 2023
Believe this and I have a bridge to sell to you

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by MissOpe(f): 5:19am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Antoeni post=120200075]The most expensive liquid in the world is "tears". It's 1% awater & 99% feelings. Think before you hurt anyone....[/quote
What if the tears is as a result of a natural occurrence?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by manmade(m): 5:22am On Jan 20, 2023
The story is not well detailed hence I won't believed it though it's possible but the offences self ,"deceit", which one is deceit again? ,OBT , would have convinced me better.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by silibaba: 5:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
me too hate broke ladies like kilode self. What will I be doing with a broke ladies in this current century?

I detest them.

I love ladies that will take me out, shower me gift, tell me to keep my money that she is loaded and up to the task.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by FAT17(f): 5:27am On Jan 20, 2023
That man is crazy ordinary 3k.... chai if I wanna visit any guy my money start from 10k
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by CheapHomes1: 5:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Why aren't you supporting the "broke men" financially? Abi you are more broke than they are? If you were not broke, why will someone be offering you 5k? Where's your father? Can't he provide for you?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Mrtaye: 5:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
It's not about being broke,the lady is a scammer with bad intentions
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by mozona(m): 5:30am On Jan 20, 2023
nice one only if the story is true..
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Bigheart042(m): 5:39am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

I just hope u rich pass dangote,
By their fruits u shall know them.
I just the pity this one boyfriend...
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Okhuadams(m): 5:46am On Jan 20, 2023
envoymedia:
Court Orders Lady To Pay Man N150k For Refusing To Show Up After Collecting N3k Transport Fare

An Enugu Magistrate court has reportedly ordered a lady to pay a man the sum of N150,000 as damages for failing to show up after receiving N3000 transport fare from him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Twitter user Nupe lawyer shared the news on story. He wrote

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1616057219732197376?t=fFNCN3wbuBNCBlfcx-20UQ&s=19
All the men wey dey clap hand una own turn dey come make una just pray make Woman no be judge that day
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by abbasajao(m): 5:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Please what is the financial status of your father?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by JohnOkolo: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Jennyclay, what about your 60 Years old Men that treats you like Clay... Why worry about broke Young Men, we are surely not your type.

Good judgement against worthless bitchess for sure, swallow the pills and if u do the same, deceit from it henceforth
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by IamAsiri: 5:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Pat081:
Good one but the magistrate should have add that the lady after pay the 150k she should go to the guy house and spent 7days because of what she make the guy go though at night

The judge is not stupid cool.

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by nzubegod: 6:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

It's Only A Female With Undue Sense Of Entitlement Will Take This Position. Aside From Pussy, What Is Your Key Selling Point As A Female? The Question Is Not An Umbrella One But Directed To You In Particular Cus There Are Some Females That Bring More To The Table Other Than Toto.

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by SammyLeeSneh(m): 6:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Ashawo

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by CaptainFM1: 6:06am On Jan 20, 2023
We should get serious pls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.