Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport (48229 Views)

Lockdown: I Blame This On Covid-19 Lockdown Order- Lady Lamented. / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:07am On Jan 20, 2023
Greatest news I've heard all day!

Jennyclay pls check this https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYegusbd/
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Revolva(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2023
GOOD FOR DEM....IF MAN CAN TAKE THESE TYPE OF INCIDENT TO COURT...ALWAYS ...THESE GIRLS EYE WILL CLEAR
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by HomeTutorsPro: 6:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

We have heard.
It's normal for broke and wretched ladies to be allergic to broke and wretched men.
BMAN sends their greetings.

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by AyomideOG01: 6:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

Imbe¢iles everywhere
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by seunmsg(m): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2023
This is a welcome development.

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Postinor: 6:22am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
well let's see the kind of man u will end up getting married to
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by alfsalami: 6:24am On Jan 20, 2023
In this days of ritual , suppose the money was rushed at her and she suspected foul Play ?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by membranus: 6:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Shedrill:

You're an apology of a human being

So the lady that blocked some one cos of 3k that entered her account is not broke?

What won't she do with a knife and a lion for 3million

Una feminist no get sense

Rich girls don't go about calling guys broke, they don't even know guys like that exist cos of the calibre of men they meet on a daily.

A guy wanting to send you 5k on social media says alot about your class

People like Linda ikeji will have men begin them for a dinner date with 10million

Foolishly stooooooooooooopid

If this is so, why is your Linda Ikeji not married till now, but have to use deceit for her to become a baby mama to someone who doesn't want her?

Therefore, your hypothesis is wrong. If not DJ Cuppy will not be running after a non rated boxer and a mechanic to marry her.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by 2016v2017: 6:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Autobot05:
A very good development ...

Say no to fornication tho
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYegusbd/
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Solocoin: 6:25am On Jan 20, 2023
May this judge live long as this will help put limit to some certain behavior of ladies.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by kmaster007: 6:25am On Jan 20, 2023
As e dey sweet us. E dey pain dem
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Eroms4life17(m): 6:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere![/quo[quote author=AyomideOG01 post=120206174]

Imbe¢iles everywhere

This is why you will remain single for a long time. Shows you understand nothing about life. That broke man u see today can turn around rich tomorrow. He may give u peace and make you happy. Any man ( whether rich or poor) that makes you happy is the one God made for you.

I agree with your last statement but please don't look down on anybody. The tables can just turn at the snap of a finger.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by 2016v2017: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Ashawos everywhere.
Better find something reasonable doing .
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Calicoe: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

So dis olosho never still change for 2023
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by StJasper(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

A guy who really hustles hard before making his money will think twice before sending money to any bitch.

How much can your father send to you in a year?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Successmind(m): 6:34am On Jan 20, 2023
Justice for Emeka !!
Justice for Emeka!!!
Justice for Emeka!!!
Justice for Emeka!!!
Justice for Emeka!!!
Justice for Emeka!!!
Justice for Emeka!!!
Justice for Emeka!!!
Justice for Emeka!!!
Justice for Emeka!!!
Justice for Emeka!!!
Justice for Emeka!!!
Justice for Emeka!!!
Make the girl send the ₦150k sharparly
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by reddingtonblack: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Lier ! you love your dad
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Babastrong(m): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2023
We are getting it right here.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by OmarEl(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Forget your sense of Insulting Reasoning..... it seems Your Father is one the top 10 Richest in Nigeria?�That Serves as a note of warning to anyone out there having same mindset with Your Gender.
If she can Run Away with 3k, She Can probably run away with 3m.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by gannod(m): 6:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Work hard for money instead depending on men for money.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by CallmeTrinity: 6:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Mercury12:

So you are same as jennyclay

I had notice similarities in men hating and bitterness by both monikers recently
Hahaha cheesy

You are very smart. That misandrist is a sick woman. She is mad and may kill her father one day. Her hate for men is legendary
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Slynation(m): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Very very good...way to go!!
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by nisai: 6:50am On Jan 20, 2023
But if she was a corrupt politician that stole 5 billion dollars now, she would be ordered to pay 1.5 million naira. Nigeria judicial system is nonsense.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by foolbuster: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
I can now understand why they call your type fish brain. It's not about the 3k olodo. Do you even know how much he spent on the case ?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Shikini: 6:53am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Broke wretched woman
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2023
You dey do hook up, sending 3k makes him a broke man? You no serious.
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Larrykaysail(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
you are part of send me transport
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by harqinhola(m): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Your broke pussy, that can’t afford 1square meal has no moral right to accuse a broke dick .

With your refurbished IPhone XS , U have the courage to call another person broke ! Who still uses iPhone XS in 2023 ?

20k hook up girl
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Umashi: 7:06am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=120196240]Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

Broke men everywhere
Another low life speaking....girls from broke home speak alike.Graduated with a certificate in hookup
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by CDCEO001: 7:06am On Jan 20, 2023
I like it, But 150k is too much na againt 3k. What happens to 10k, 20k or even 50k? Them don do am the judge before.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2023
Bobdaddy0007:

How much do you have , you're talking about broke men , no b men go take care of u.

Mumu gal , u for return d money back to him now

U dey mind am?

Na her type the brothers and father and all dey struggle to eat.. come online dey claim rubbish... everybody na billionaires for online

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.