Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport (48227 Views)

Lockdown: I Blame This On Covid-19 Lockdown Order- Lady Lamented. / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by maasoap(m): 7:10am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

Sounded like a beggar/hoe with class.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2023
saphiere:

Did she say she did not sent her account number? What if she did hoping that the ediot would send something reasonable.
What service did he expect when she foolishly went to her?
He was/is broke hence sending 5k.

You're not wise walex or whatever your name is.

Shameless
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by harbarzzy(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!
Broke Lady. Give me 2k
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Anchortargetk(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
U did the right thing by not Accepting the 5k Jare .

But Wait the guy still Mumu sha ,Why would he offer U a whole 5k self ,A whole 5k ,Something wey Na U go even enjoy am most ,1k is Enough for Bike now if at all hin wan give U ,U can add the remaining now...

U are going to Enjoy the service of a Man ,Na man still dey waste their Money Na waooo.

Work Una no go look for work to do ,Na to dey carry Toto everywhere to sell and Chop .

So Shameful
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by April4th(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

But you have brothers, uncles and relatives that are male. How would you feel, if one girl somewhere refer to them as broke?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Robinmido(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Na only Kenya a judge fit give that kind judgement. I'm yet to understand that country very weird country
Pat081:
Good one but the magistrate should have add that the lady after pay the 150k she should go to the guy house and spent 7days because of what she make the guy go though at night

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by sweetMichael(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2023
jaeyking:
cheesy
Laws really dey oo
Na who wise dey use am to their benefits
no be small cash out
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Elock1: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2023
bolacode:

A ma fó e lépòn dànù.
Must u say everything?
are you one of them? cheesy
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Godsongang: 8:22am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Shameless girl always looking for an aboki man to take care there family responsibility. By what u type on here shows that you are from a extreme poor.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2023
Goodlady:

It's a stupid judgement!
I m sure if it's you, you ll agree to settle out of court!

^^YOU AGAIN, So u sopot olosho women theifing moiney from inossent men?
shame on u for sopoting olosho to theif 150k from innosent man.....this is why i can never truss nigerian women & this is exactly why I can never allow yor type to sleep over night after payin u, yor type theif tooo much & we call u ole!!!(no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Bahddo(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
you sef, why are you needing donations like a charity case? Entitled beggar (with minimum donation limit) na still beggar.

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by searchlight: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Olosho calm down , it is not about the 3k, it is about the integrity of the girl, why would you collect the 3k if you won't come?

Anybody who scammed a person of 3k can scam a person 30 billion if the chance present itself. This is the same integrity that we are looking for in our presidential candidates.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Sunrise258: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Only broke ladies are hunting for rich men. And when rich men used and dumped them, they become single mothers! Then, looking for men to eat crumbs. God forbid, I don't eat left over!

Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by slimik: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2023
Shege Baskard!! Your pops man self na broke man too!

Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Lacash: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2023
envoymedia:
Court Orders Lady To Pay Man N150k For Refusing To Show Up After Collecting N3k Transport Fare

An Enugu Magistrate court has reportedly ordered a lady to pay a man the sum of N150,000 as damages for failing to show up after receiving N3000 transport fare from him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Twitter user Nupe lawyer shared the news on story. He wrote

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1616057219732197376?t=fFNCN3wbuBNCBlfcx-20UQ&s=19
Omo this one enter ooo, Aswear e sweet me die grin
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by gaspology(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2023
adeola1097:
grin grin

Time to teach these beeches some lesson. tongue
They are leeches too grin
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by fredodo007(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2023
So u encourage deceitful behaviour. You hate broke bitches but is your father or brothers rich? Na una Dem dey use easily for money rituals...... Msheewww

Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by oluebube8q: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2023
SweetFTC,Front page.Wonderful story.God bless the Judge/Magistrate SweetFTC,Front page.Wonderful story.God bless the Judge/Magistrate ...
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by eboniest(f): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2023
keeper303:
This is a double edged sword that can cut both ways. What happens if a lady dates a man who promised to marry her and later renege?
How much should the judge fine the man?
Thank you ooo, they are just facing the lady alone.What most guys do to ladies out there is even worse yet we have not heard of judges given them fine
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Akinbest(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2023
na this kinda thing dey sweet me..but nairalanders babe go hate this
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by muyico(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
collect d 5k and pay back 1m or face 10yrs in prison
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by hardigsbaba(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2023
But the lady sef no get shame o

Ordinary 3k you collect switch phone off. Haba.

Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Wizpa(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Broke men including your father undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by begge: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2023
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by VirileNelly2420: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
He sued her not necessarily for d money, bit for toiling with him. To make her stop thinking she's smart.

It's a good judgement. It's gonna serve as a deterrent to others. It's a scam, don't u know?
U ask someone to send money for u to come, after sending money u cut d person off. Na Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by DaInferno(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2023
walex2:
your story had k leg, how can someone sent you 5k without you sending your acct details? For sending you 5k what Services do you rendered to him? Are you also expecting more than 5k by concluding that he was broke
raaaaa... grin grin grin
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by bigman001(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Noise makers like you mostly reside at slump and come here to make noise, i'm sure you have multiple personality on dis platform. account for seeking alms and another for forming imaginary big gal. Empty vessel
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by SeeItSayIt: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2023
Interesting....
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Sprinklepee: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2023
envoymedia:
Court Orders Lady To Pay Man N150k For Refusing To Show Up After Collecting N3k Transport Fare

An Enugu Magistrate court has reportedly ordered a lady to pay a man the sum of N150,000 as damages for failing to show up after receiving N3000 transport fare from him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Twitter user Nupe lawyer shared the news on story. He wrote

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1616057219732197376?t=fFNCN3wbuBNCBlfcx-20UQ&s=19
are you thinking what i'm thinking... I come in peace
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by histemple: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Call me a doubting Thomas until the court & the name of the magistrate are mentioned.

My dear, people just believe anything on social media even when the report is seriously lacking merit.

First, he reported to "Enugu police". What is the name of the police station.

Then, they charged her with obtaining under false pretences (a criminal case). But then the Chief magistrate "awarded damages".

Damages are only awarded in civil proceedings.

In criminal trial, the accused is usually convicted and sentenced if found guilty, whereupon the court may order restitution if and when practicable.

Where in our laws does a magistrate derive the powers to award damages in a criminal matter? There was no mention of the conviction and sentencing.

There is no charge number.
Which particular magistrate court, in which jurisdiction, presided over by who exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by od501: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Cry me a river!! Kikikikiki.... É pain em!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.